GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 349 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,971
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,352
Posts1,059,072
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
the first post #815792
11/28/14 05:25 AM
11/28/14 05:25 AM
Europe
Freelance_Hotdog Offline OP
Wiseguy
Freelance_Hotdog  Offline OP
Wiseguy
Europe
I'm very interested in the LCS i have watched alot of documentaries. And searcht on the web about members captains underboss and bosses. I know its not always correct the information. I want to know how the old guard bosses and underbosses acted.

Ruthless,(Even selling victims wife into prostution)
Sympathy,(a long time Asso is behind his vic because of medical bills for his mother / child etc)
Wife Hater, (to many goomah's and treating his wife bad)
Most Feared , (you would never try anything)
Most Respected, (even the ennemies have any respect for him)
No Respect, (Killing a button man becouse you dont want to give money for him becouse his is no earner)
Most bodycounts, (Killing and giving order to kill)

Pre Commision Area 1880-1930
Joe Masseria / Salvatore Maranzano (And much more)
Commision Area 1931-1950
Charlie Luciano / Vincent Mangano / Tommy Gagliano / Joseph Bonanno / Joe Profaci / Al Capone / Stefano Magaddino
Last Oldtimers Area 1950-1985 Carlo Gambino / Vito Genovese / Gaetano Lucchese / Joe Profaci / Joseph Bonanno
Anachry area 1985-1995 John Gotti / Vincent Gigante / Joseph Massino / Carmine Persico / Victor Amuso

I know the dates of some bosses are not correct and others had longer carriers than others and missing some names. Which of them where the good guys i mean they were all gangsters / wiseguys
In the old days people were poor and had no job so they joined the mob right ? the boss had a racket going on and people with italian ethnic could join and they were working for the boss
And slowly it changed and looks to me like a ponzi scheme? When did it go bad for the LCS when the original rackets like loan sharking and gambling went bad ? or the young generation wanted to make fast money with narcs?
or are the bosses of the family to greedy to let members join in there rackets? so they push narcs? And the second i want to ask did a boss from above like when a good earner who gave millions top administration and capo when to jail or a button man that clipped 5+ guys did he get support or his family?
Or will a member or Associate take over the racket to make money and kick some up to the guy in jail? And it looks like how later in time the administration would up the big earners not the real killers that are in the biznis for 10-20 years?
Sorry for the terrible English i hope you guys understand and give info

Re: the first post [Re: Freelance_Hotdog] #816379
12/01/14 12:29 PM
12/01/14 12:29 PM
Europe
Freelance_Hotdog Offline OP
Wiseguy
Freelance_Hotdog  Offline OP
Wiseguy
Europe
mad dog sullivan says he needs to pay a money deth to anthony salerno because cops raided the place and his associate got busted and tony salerno ordered him to work with him how works this ??? becaus he is not italian or just greed on salerno side???

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull