GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 347 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,423
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
caving to Muslims yet again #813171
11/12/14 03:10 PM
11/12/14 03:10 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline OP
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline OP
R
Capo
Good ole USA
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/after-m...KnV?ocid=SMSDHP

I'm sorry but I cannot agree to this drastic move made by this Maryland school district. I will list my reasons

1) It's completely unfounded and only on the basis of the ever present 'political correctness' machine

2) People are too sensitive. Why do Yom Kippur and Christmas have to marginalize someone because not every one celebrates it?

3) My biggest concern of all is the way we constantly cave into minorities who claim they aren't getting a fair shake. Europe's worse, but even so, we must remember our roots. This country, while having no official national religion was built on principles of the Enlightenment and the Judeo-Christian ethic. Muslims never had nor will they ever be a part of that ethic. They are welcome to immigrate and create their fortunes just like the rest of us and become Americans. However, we have our traditions and we have our culture. The majority of people in this country are either Christian or some form of it and the vast majority celebrate the holiday in either a religious or commercialized way.

The kids getting time off are not on 'winter break'. It's Christmas break whether anyone wants to admit it or not. Muslims, who make not even a fraction of the American population do not deserve the privilege of time off for their holidays because Islam is not widespread here nor is it ingrained like Christianity has. Who the hell knows about any Muslim holiday?

I'm not particularly religious, but I know bullshit when I see it. And this is utter nonsense in the name of placating a minority all because of the names 'Passover' 'Christmas' and 'Easter. Diversity my ass.

You're thoughts?

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813175
11/12/14 03:44 PM
11/12/14 03:44 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
They probably want us to celebrate 9/11

What about the Chinese New Year why not celebrate that day? An excuse to shoot off fire works is my motto.

Got to tell you though when I see people on Christmas I don't say Merry Christmas I say have a good holiday if I am not sure they are catholic.

Muslems pray 7 times a day do they let them do that in school?

During Ramadan they are suppose to fast. Fasting can be dangerous do teaches watch them for exhaustion during gym class or at sporting events?

only the unloved hate
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813179
11/12/14 03:48 PM
11/12/14 03:48 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Did you hear about this in the news? Radical Islam is incouaging good muslems to run over Jews in their cars in Israel?

only the unloved hate
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813180
11/12/14 03:55 PM
11/12/14 03:55 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Yeah, that'd be the day if they did that to my kids. I'd leave that district in a heartbeat.

I'm so tired of being politically correct. This country was BUILT on Judeo-Christian values, and yes, Judeo-Christian worship. Now these people can't get a holiday to chant to Elijah Barack Abu, or whatever their pseudo-deity's name is, so everyone has to suffer for it.

Islam is a religion steeped in hatred, and I'm tired of holding my tongue about it. If they don't like it here, they should just leave. They hate us anyway. Because to a Middle Eastern born Muslim, all Americans are Jews. And that's fine by me, by the way. I'll stay here and die next to the Jews before I bow down to those animals and their terrorist ways.

You know, when I was a little kid back in the '60s, and the Vietnam war was raging full force, a lot of the hippies were enraged by the older generation for having an "America: Love It or Leave It" attitude. And for most of my life I shared that anger. Today I'm starting to realize that those old timers were probably right. They really were The Greatest Generation.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813185
11/12/14 04:14 PM
11/12/14 04:14 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
rockstar45. im outraged by the story, as I am about not saying " merry Christmas" so you wont' offend anyone. whos' country is this? we are not a moslem nation. we are a Christian nation why do we constantly let these people In our country? when are people going to get aroused over these injustices to our American culture, and christan religion?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813186
11/12/14 04:18 PM
11/12/14 04:18 PM
Good ole USA
R
Capo
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Many of the Founding Fathers were deists or some form of Christianity. Though not all were profoundly religious, most if not all always spoke of 'divine providence' including Washington, Jefferson, and John Adams. They combined liberty, reason, free thinking, and freedom with certain religious proponents to create the nation we have today.

We abide by the principles in the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution. And though we have no official religion as I stated before, we do have culture and we do have tradition.

Christmas and Easter are part of that tradition. So are certain Jewish holidays. Whatever this stupid holiday Muslims want is not. They don't like it, as PB said they can take it back to the Middle East.

Islam, whatever people think it is, is an unstable religion. There is a growing amount of radicals in their communities and homes. There are millions of people of that so called faith that want us dead. No matter how much they're in the minority, it's still large, aggressive and blood thirsty.

As long as I live and when/if I have kids, they will not be exposed to any such inkling of Islamic culture. I don't think any society should be based purely off religion, but if I had to choose one, you bet your ass I'll take Judaism or Christianity.

Our ways should not be compromised to people who have no understanding of it

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813200
11/12/14 06:04 PM
11/12/14 06:04 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
I have a real problem with Islam because of 9/11. Now I know most of them are not like that, but I lost a person I knew, (not a close friend, but I felt the loss) so it hurt. So I don't want Muslims calling the shots. That being said, I don't want any other religion controlling the government, either. Not even my own. I can't trust them anymore, because of the way they covered for predators. And they want to ban birth control, do you want them telling you how many kids you must have? So I do want the church and state to be separate.

Last edited by Fleming_Ave; 11/12/14 06:05 PM.
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: Fleming_Ave] #813206
11/12/14 06:20 PM
11/12/14 06:20 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: LittleNicky] #813329
11/13/14 07:52 AM
11/13/14 07:52 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
PB, what you say is absolutely spot on.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #813345
11/13/14 08:45 AM
11/13/14 08:45 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

I get lucky once in a while, Yogi Bear lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #813427
11/13/14 12:50 PM
11/13/14 12:50 PM
Good ole USA
R
Capo
R
Capo
Good ole USA

Hey Yogi I noticed it says your from the UK. Isn't there a problem with Muslims in Britain too?

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813428
11/13/14 12:53 PM
11/13/14 12:53 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

Hey Yogi I noticed it says your from the UK. Isn't there a problem with Muslims in Britain too?

Yes they are everywhere..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: DE NIRO] #813436
11/13/14 01:11 PM
11/13/14 01:11 PM
Good ole USA
R
Capo
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: DE NIRO

What's their percentage of the population as a whole compared to native Brits?

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813450
11/13/14 01:53 PM
11/13/14 01:53 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
There used to be a Norweign hall in Bay Ridge here in Brooklyn. Now it is a masque. I go to a movies sometimes in Bay Ridge it was is called the Alpine. It still called that and it still is a movie. But their is a Mosque next to it. The neighbor hood is all Muslem now.

Hey I get it neighboor hoods change. A lot of 18 ave is mostly Chinese now. But as far as I know the Chinese are not trying to change anyone here.

I know some of you think I am a crazy person. Yes, I can revert to it under the right circumstances.

But I like to mind my own business. Unless someone tries to stick their noses in my business. If they don't I say live and let live.

What is it with that school if a student says Merry Christmas to someone. What will the school do suspend the student? No more free speech?

only the unloved hate
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: Footreads] #813456
11/13/14 02:10 PM
11/13/14 02:10 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Footreads
There used to be a Norweign hall in Bay Ridge here in Brooklyn. Now it is a masque. I go to a movies sometimes in Bay Ridge it was is called the Alpine. It still called that and it still is a movie. But their is a Mosque next to it. The neighbor hood is all Muslem now.

Hey I get it neighboor hoods change. A lot of 18 ave is mostly Chinese now. But as far as I know the Chinese are not trying to change anyone here.

I know some of you think I am a crazy person. Yes, I can revert to it under the right circumstances.

But I like to mind my own business. Unless someone tries to stick their noses in my business. If they don't I say live and let live.

What is it with that school if a student says Merry Christmas to someone. What will the school do suspend the student? No more free speech?

I'm one of the people guilty of calling you crazy. That's probably because I'm a little nuts myself. But for what it's worth, I agree with EVERY single word you just posted.

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813462
11/13/14 02:21 PM
11/13/14 02:21 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
I will always say "merry Christmas" I will say even if they lock me up. for Christians not to say it, is caving in to the evil muslim world.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: DE NIRO] #813471
11/13/14 02:28 PM
11/13/14 02:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: DE NIRO

They come in through the Strait if Sicily. And once they get to the Italian mainland, that's all she wrote. They're all over the continent in no time.

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813474
11/13/14 02:37 PM
11/13/14 02:37 PM
Good ole USA
R
Capo
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Correct me if I'm wrong pizzaman, but don't most Italians hate Arabs and Muslims? Are there not enough resources to defend against illegal immigration?

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813477
11/13/14 02:47 PM
11/13/14 02:47 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Correct me if I'm wrong pizzaman, but don't most Italians hate Arabs and Muslims? Are there not enough resources to defend against illegal immigration?

Italians love everyone. Except for WASPs. They're a pain in the ass whistle.

But seriously, there are just too many of them. They're pulling bodies out of the Sicilian Strait in record number. Both alive and dead. But they're still getting through. And quite a few of them come through Malta, too. I mean, how many boats do you think the Maltese government owns? lol

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: pizzaboy] #813480
11/13/14 02:59 PM
11/13/14 02:59 PM
Good ole USA
R
Capo
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Italians love everyone. Except for WASPs. They're a pain in the ass whistle.

But seriously, there are just too many of them. They're pulling bodies out of the Sicilian Strait in record number. Both alive and dead. But they're still getting through. And quite a few of them come through Malta, too. I mean, how many boats do you think the Maltese government owns? lol

Yeah those white anglo saxon protestants, what's with those fuckin people? lol

But I hear ya. A lot of them come from Libya from what I hear, ever since Gaddafi got his head chopped off the country has been in utter chaos. So much for the Arab Spring...

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813501
11/13/14 05:03 PM
11/13/14 05:03 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH. We are a Judeo-Christian culture that tolerates other religions. Not too many countries are that welcoming. We want to live in peace. Is that such a hard concept to embrace?

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: MaryCas] #813506
11/13/14 05:22 PM
11/13/14 05:22 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH. We are a Judeo-Christian culture that tolerates other religions. Not too many countries are that welcoming. We want to live in peace. Is that such a hard concept to embrace?

clap clap clap clap

I'm mentioning you to Saint Theresa tonight, MC. Be on the lookout for roses tomorrow wink smile.

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: pizzaboy] #813580
11/13/14 10:37 PM
11/13/14 10:37 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Yeah, that'd be the day if they did that to my kids. I'd leave that district in a heartbeat.

I'm so tired of being politically correct. This country was BUILT on Judeo-Christian values, and yes, Judeo-Christian worship. Now these people can't get a holiday to chant to Elijah Barack Abu, or whatever their pseudo-deity's name is, so everyone has to suffer for it.

Islam is a religion steeped in hatred, and I'm tired of holding my tongue about it. If they don't like it here, they should just leave. They hate us anyway. Because to a Middle Eastern born Muslim, all Americans are Jews. And that's fine by me, by the way. I'll stay here and die next to the Jews before I bow down to those animals and their terrorist ways.

You know, when I was a little kid back in the '60s, and the Vietnam war was raging full force, a lot of the hippies were enraged by the older generation for having an "America: Love It or Leave It" attitude. And for most of my life I shared that anger. Today I'm starting to realize that those old timers were probably right. They really were The Greatest Generation.

this country was built after back stabbing our motherland

you never hear about muslim pastors fucking children, maybe they ain't evil

you're speaking hate but talking about religion.......SMH

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: cookcounty] #813582
11/13/14 10:50 PM
11/13/14 10:50 PM
Good ole USA
R
Capo
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

Please get an education before you open your mouth on subjects like this. It doesn't pay to look like a fool.

We were not represented in Parliament, we had no say in our own taxation, our rights were being violated. The Founding Fathers were fearful that the slippery slope of no taxation without representation could lead the British to treating them in a manner similar to Scotland or Ireland. We did not care for the aristocracy, the king, or many parts of English society that they deemed immoral or impractical. Our Revolution enabled us to become the greatest power the world has ever seen.

Muhammad slept with girls younger than 14. People in Muslim countries constantly abuse women and force them to cover up and attack non Muslims. That sound okay to you?

Do not let a beef get in the way of seeing things with a reasonable mind. But then I get the feeling you won't listen to this either. You're line of thinking is completely Neanderthal

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: cookcounty] #813584
11/13/14 11:11 PM
11/13/14 11:11 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

"Our" motherland? Please. The only thing you know about your bloodline is that some junkie didn't have enough money for a condom the night he knocked up your toothless mother.

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: pizzaboy] #813586
11/13/14 11:20 PM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member

"Our" motherland? Please. The only thing you know about your bloodline is that some junkie didn't have enough money for a condom the night he knocked up your toothless mother.

That's uncalled for guys. Let's all just Chill...

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: LittleNicky] #813587
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

I don't get it????

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: rockstar_man45] #813599
11/14/14 05:04 AM
11/14/14 05:04 AM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
You know, I didn't plan on posting here ever again because frankly, I don't that have that much to contribute to this site. I do still browse here, some of the online discussions are definitely worthwhile.

This subject does strike me in a big way though.

I honestly believe in a 100 years from now people will conclude that Europe's biggest mistake since Hitler was allowing mass Muslim immigration. In my country, the Netherlands, we have big problems with criminal arab youth and a ever growing muslim population that despises christian/jewish culture, harasses our women in the streets for not wearing a fucking burqa, and keeps on building mosques everywhere while complaining about and even demolishing churches.

The worst thing about it is that our politicians are weak, spineless assholes who keep avoiding the growing problems.

As we speak, mass immigration keeps going on every day from Africa and the Middle East to our shores and we are slowly becoming a minority on our own continent.

I love my country and I'm a proud Dutch but when I look at the future of this continent, I would love to take my family and immigrate to the U.S. simply because Europe thinks that having no military to speak of (save for England) and allowing millions and millions of arabs that essentially hate our culture to settle here is the way to go.

That's why I'm surprised by this news article and would just like to say to beware of allowing it to go far. Because Holland and Europe already have.

Here we have national talkshows that ban alcohol for everybody at the table when a muslim guest visits, just because he might get offended mad . In our parliament the chairman actually has a Koran on her table because her party wants to appease the muslim population. It's fucking sad.

Last edited by Chopper2012; 11/14/14 05:34 AM.
Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: Chopper2012] #813664
11/14/14 09:45 AM
11/14/14 09:45 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Good post, Chopper. You're a smart kid. And unlike me you can post about a volatile topic without losing your temper smile.

Re: caving to Muslims yet again [Re: pizzaboy] #813674
11/14/14 10:34 AM
11/14/14 10:34 AM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
Thanks PB. And believe me, it's hard for me not to lose my temper on this subject whistle.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull