GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Irishman12, Lou_Para, 2 invisible), 249 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,483
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,909
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,328
Posts1,058,747
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Obama's pick for new attorney general #812237
11/07/14 09:44 AM
11/07/14 09:44 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline OP
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline OP
Underboss
New Jersey
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/07/politics/new-attorney-general-nominee-loretta-lynch/

rolleyes

I bet a obama didnt even consider a white person for the job. Thats racist...

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #812238
11/07/14 09:47 AM
11/07/14 09:47 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/07/politics/new-attorney-general-nominee-loretta-lynch/

rolleyes

Shocker.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #812255
11/07/14 11:38 AM
11/07/14 11:38 AM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Are you kidding me? What is with Obama and this shit? I swear to God if Loretta Lynch is anything like Eric Holder I might actually support impeaching him. He's done nothing in his second term but focus on his own race baiting agenda and this is a prime example. This abhorrent excuse for a President has set back race relations thirty years

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #812446
11/08/14 11:01 AM
11/08/14 11:01 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Obama says he's going to act on his immigration agenda by executive order bypassing congress. that's arrogant and studid.

if he does it, and snubs his nose at congress. he's going to bury the democrats deeper. this guy just don't get it yet!

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 11/08/14 11:02 AM.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Binnie_Coll] #812454
11/08/14 12:18 PM
11/08/14 12:18 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Obama says he's going to act on his immigration agenda by executive order bypassing congress. that's arrogant and studid.

if he does it, and snubs his nose at congress. he's going to bury the democrats deeper. this guy just don't get it yet!

And he never will. And watch. Just watch. He's going to pull more spite moves in the next two years than you can possibly imagine. He knows that his legacy---beyond being the first (half) Black President, and it truly was an accomplishment---is in tatters. You're going to see the far, FAR Left come out now.

And to the posters who think I turned on the party, do you think I enjoy saying that the Conservatives were right about this guy? Well, I don't. But they were right about everything with this bum.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #812455
11/08/14 12:27 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
If people truly feel that way, then perhaps the Republicans should have come up with someone better than that out-of-touch elitist creep Romney. Or picked a better running mate for McCain than that moron with her 3 Alaskan electoral votes.

Knowing what I know today, I'd still rather pick President Obama over the other choices we were given. At least my retirement account has soared, my home value has increased and I was able to find a job. Not so much back in 2008.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #812456
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Either two things are going to happen: Mitch McConnell, John Boehner and Obama can work together on legislation, or as Binnie and PB said: abuse his executive power more.

And I swear to God if he legalized those 10 million fuckers living here illegally I will protest and call for an impeachment. That type of legislation should be left to Congress not the President.

Fuck party politics. Anyone with a tiny bit of reasoning can see what a joke he's become

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #812486
11/08/14 06:56 PM
11/08/14 06:56 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I am amazed then voters actually believed this guy could be middle of the road when he first ran.

I think they just wanted a change from bush. But they never thought about what kind of change that they voted for?

But voting for him the second time was just fucking nuts.

I did not vote for him either time. But I did want him to do well. I said this before we all like to think our kids could become President. Even if we had daughters.

But I am pretty sure black people never thought that about their kids. So for that reason I wanted him to do well once he got elected.

But now I will say this about him. He did what he believed even if it was not good for the country. Which also makes me believe he doesn't really give a shitbabout the country.

only the unloved hate
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Sicilian Babe] #812488
11/08/14 07:07 PM
11/08/14 07:07 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
If people truly feel that way, then perhaps the Republicans should have come up with someone better than that out-of-touch elitist creep Romney. Or picked a better running mate for McCain than that moron with her 3 Alaskan electoral votes.

Knowing what I know today, I'd still rather pick President Obama over the other choices we were given. At least my retirement account has soared, my home value has increased and I was able to find a job. Not so much back in 2008.

Tell you what I really believe about Romney in his religion they want to help people not just the Rich. I think he would have made a good president because of that fact.

He was demonized by the democrats and you bought that load of shit.

Yes she was a Moron who did a good job in governing a state. More demon using that you bought.

On McCain you did not like him because he choose a bad running mate?

I did not like Obama because mccains moron running mate had a lot more experience then Obama in running her state.

on your 401 k why do you think it is doing so well? Because Obama did such a great job on the economy? smile

only the unloved hate
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Sicilian Babe] #812588
11/09/14 01:46 PM
11/09/14 01:46 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Romney may not have been the perfect candidate but he was better than the other sort of conservative rabble that ran. Jon Huntsman was the best but Obama basically bought him off.

These things that have gone well for you, which I am glad that they have, you are wrongly attributing them to Obama's policies. The real-estate market's rebound was entirely self sustaining, and naught to with the White House. Whatever success you have achieved, it was on you not Obama. Because this economy still hasn't rebounded, we are still trillions in debt, we have a giant menace in the Middle East, diminishing relations between blacks and whites and a Congress that has about a 12 percent approval. Did I mention we still have 10 million illegal Mexicans that need deporting? He's not a healer he's a divider.

Obama said himself that this election was a referendum on his policies. Well look how that ended up for him...

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #812593
11/09/14 01:52 PM
11/09/14 01:52 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I'm proud to say I didn't vote for this piece of shit.

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #813008
11/11/14 04:31 PM
11/11/14 04:31 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
cool

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #820702
12/25/14 12:16 PM
12/25/14 12:16 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
You can count on any appointment by this guy as being very far to the left.

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #820850
12/27/14 06:12 AM
12/27/14 06:12 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

rolleyes

Being as no attorney general that ever worked for him has brought charges against Bush or Cheney for war crimes, I don't think one can really say his attorney general pick is going to be a racist one or make a big difference. I mean really, who are his attorney generals out to get? I can't think of anyone (besides the mafia) who got into serious trouble with the Obama Admin so far.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #820873
12/27/14 10:51 AM
12/27/14 10:51 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
What war crimes did bush do?

only the unloved hate
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Footreads] #820901
12/27/14 03:44 PM
12/27/14 03:44 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads

Torture.

If we want to be technical, Bush and Cheney (or maybe just Cheney) are tied in to torture and violating international law (treaties which hold the same weight as the US Constitution) against torture.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Alfa Romeo] #820911
12/27/14 04:36 PM
12/27/14 04:36 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Torture.

If we want to be technical, Bush and Cheney (or maybe just Cheney) are tied in to torture and violating international law (treaties which hold the same weight as the US Constitution) against torture.

War crimes? Don't tell me you're one of those people who thinks Bush was evil and deserves to be behind bars. Not the best President but I believe in his sincerity and he was a good man

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: rockstar_man45] #820921
12/27/14 05:33 PM
12/27/14 05:33 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

Torture.

War crimes? Don't tell me you're one of those people who thinks Bush was evil and deserves to be behind bars. Not the best President but I believe in his sincerity and he was a good man

What does Alfa Romeo think about Bush? Hmmmm

It's hard to pin anything on a President. They can always claim they didn't know anything. Really I think between Bush and Cheney, Cheney was worse. Isn't that also true in the mafia? The Underboss is worse than the Boss?

Cheney was the one who probably had closed door sessions with the oil sector people with maps of Iraq drawn up before the invasion was even launched.

Cheney was the one who I think outed Valerie Plaime, a clandestine agent working for the CIA who headed an anti nuclear proliferation "crew" as its "capo". Valerie's job was to feed the Iranian nuclear scientists false information to slow down their development of "the bomb". Cheney outed her network and destroyed her operation in revenge for Joe Wilson's comments, her husband. How does that help the United States?

Cheney was the one who set up the Office of Special Plans which he used to cherry pick data from the intelligence community in order to make a case for war to persuade Bush to invade. Thousands died in Cheney's war, and many more were maimed. That is outrageous.

On the other hand, Bush is the one who rushed to war. People always say the Democrats approved the invasion of Iraq just like the Republicans did, so they are all in it together. They all have blood on their hands. But the terminology "rushed to war" means that the resolution Congress came up with implied that they wanted Bush to allow the weapons inspectors (like Hans Blix) to finish their job of certifying Iraq free of WMD. He did not wait. The weapons inspectors were withdrawn and the war was on. If the Saudis did 911, why take revenge on Iraq? If the Saudis could have been punished, would we have lost 4000 people and maimed thousands more doing it? Congress is there putting a check on the President for a reason, and that reason was discarded in 2003's invasion.

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Alfa Romeo] #821065
12/29/14 04:35 AM
12/29/14 04:35 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

Torture.

What does Alfa Romeo think about Bush? Hmmmm

It's hard to pin anything on a President. They can always claim they didn't know anything. Really I think between Bush and Cheney, Cheney was worse. Isn't that also true in the mafia? The Underboss is worse than the Boss?

Cheney was the one who probably had closed door sessions with the oil sector people with maps of Iraq drawn up before the invasion was even launched.

Cheney was the one who I think outed Valerie Plaime, a clandestine agent working for the CIA who headed an anti nuclear proliferation "crew" as its "capo". Valerie's job was to feed the Iranian nuclear scientists false information to slow down their development of "the bomb". Cheney outed her network and destroyed her operation in revenge for Joe Wilson's comments, her husband. How does that help the United States?

Cheney was the one who set up the Office of Special Plans which he used to cherry pick data from the intelligence community in order to make a case for war to persuade Bush to invade. Thousands died in Cheney's war, and many more were maimed. That is outrageous.

On the other hand, Bush is the one who rushed to war. People always say the Democrats approved the invasion of Iraq just like the Republicans did, so they are all in it together. They all have blood on their hands. But the terminology "rushed to war" means that the resolution Congress came up with implied that they wanted Bush to allow the weapons inspectors (like Hans Blix) to finish their job of certifying Iraq free of WMD. He did not wait. The weapons inspectors were withdrawn and the war was on. If the Saudis did 911, why take revenge on Iraq? If the Saudis could have been punished, would we have lost 4000 people and maimed thousands more doing it? Congress is there putting a check on the President for a reason, and that reason was discarded in 2003's invasion.

LOL lol cry

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #822130
01/04/15 07:35 PM
01/04/15 07:35 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
Anybody who is seeing 2 black faces in Obama's 2 AG picks is missing the bigger picture. Lynch spent her entire career defending white collar criminals. Enron executives among them. Madoff types. Real bad guys. In a similar situation, Holder refused to indict a single banker/governmental official/anyone for the 08 financial crisis.

Recently you might have heard of a man named Antonio Weiss being nominated for undersecretary of the Treasury. This is right after working for a banking company. All 3 have such close ties to banks that it's doubtful that their focus will ever be on any white collar crime that cost taxpayers a decent amount of money.

I think the bigger issue is not that Obama keeps nominating within his racial comfort zone, it's that he keeps nominating government officials with conflicting interests. The same officials who should be once in a while be prosecuting say, banks that launder drug cartel money, or steal from taxpayers, are fresh out of a Wallstreet cubicle and have made their careers defending white collar criminals.

Then again this issue registers pretty high with me. I'm sure others are more concerned about race baiting. I personally have never got over the financial crisis as we're still seeing its ramifications today.

Last edited by BarrettM; 01/04/15 07:36 PM.
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: BarrettM] #822134
01/04/15 08:12 PM
01/04/15 08:12 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: BarrettM
Then again this issue registers pretty high with me. I'm sure others are more concerned about race baiting. I personally have never got over the financial crisis as we're still seeing its ramifications today.

Very well put, Barrett. The Lefties are STILL blaming Bush for the financial crisis. But it's Obama and his cronies (like that mutt Holder) who are turning a blind eye to prosecuting these thieves, all the while dividing the country even further every time a Black thug gets himself killed during the commission of a crime.

And if anyone doesn't believe that piece of garbage Holder isn't in bed with the banks, just look at the job (and salary) that he has lined up for himself.

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Alfa Romeo] #822145
01/04/15 09:23 PM
01/04/15 09:23 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

Torture.

Torture you know what happens during torture or after torture the person really tortured dies.

How many of those pricks died?

On water boarding how many prisoners were water boarded before you make up a number the answer is less then 5 look it up. How many died from it none.

only the unloved hate
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Footreads] #822146
01/04/15 09:27 PM
01/04/15 09:27 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
On water boarding how many prisoners were water boarded before you make up a number the answer is less then 5 look it up. How many died from it none.

Water Boarding isn't torture anyway.

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #822147
01/04/15 09:30 PM
01/04/15 09:30 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Would Alfa think some one getting his head cut off while being video taped torture?

only the unloved hate
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #822148
01/04/15 09:34 PM
01/04/15 09:34 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Getting back on topic the congress should not confirm anyone Obama proposes for any position until his presidency runs out. Let him exective them in if he can.

only the unloved hate
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: pizzaboy] #822161
01/04/15 10:52 PM
01/04/15 10:52 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Very well put, Barrett. The Lefties are STILL blaming Bush for the financial crisis. But it's Obama and his cronies (like that mutt Holder) who are turning a blind eye to prosecuting these thieves, all the while dividing the country even further every time a Black thug gets himself killed during the commission of a crime.

And if anyone doesn't believe that piece of garbage Holder isn't in bed with the banks, just look at the job (and salary) that he has lined up for himself.

I will agree with the lefties (you talk about us like we're the Sandinistas sometimes!) that two wars and tax cuts did not help. But it was the deregulation of the financial industry that really set the stage for the crisis. The deregulation started in the 80s and was made worse in the 90s with the repeal of the Glass-steagall act. Regardless of what you think of regulation in general, it was a horrible idea to let banks and insurance companies regulate themselves because they merged together so many times that there was no spread of risk, and when one fell, they all fell. Which led to the crisis.

And the current unhappiness in modern America. It all started right there. You should see the secession polls these days. Even the top income brackets of the country, even the most stable parts of the country, 20% of all citizens want to secede. Another 20% on the fence. It's crazy. All this to say, my biggest problem with Holder was his failure to put anyone in jail for these crimes. And my ultimate point is that Lynch will be more of the same. Frankly after all these years I'm not sure I can name any significant accomplishments of Holder's. I think there were some issues he generally cared about, like race, like stopping violent crime. But I also think he was as much a part of the corrupt Washington beltway as anyone else.

His stance on marijuana legalization wasn't really clear either. He and Obama seem to be waiting for states and towns to pass legalization bills, while continuing to arrest those in areas where marijuana is still illegal in very high numbers.

Waterboarding is torture under the Geneva Convention, which we signed. Rectal feeding is some medieval fucking shit. Let's not pretend it was just some waterboarding. There were more than just 5 people who died, what about the black sites?

Last edited by BarrettM; 01/04/15 10:55 PM.
Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: BarrettM] #822165
01/04/15 11:40 PM
01/04/15 11:40 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Waterboarding is torture under the Geneva Convention, which we signed.

It shouldn't be.

Rectal feeding is some medieval fucking shit.

They're lucky they're getting fed at all.

There were more than just 5 people who died, what about the black sites?

I DON'T CARE. The only good Muslim Extremist, is a dead Muslim Extremist.

Now I like you, Barrett. A lot. And I think you know that. I even tried to get in touch before Christmas but an unfortunate incident here on my part prevented it. But it's probably best if we leave the politics alone.

But I'll leave you with this: I was young and idealistic once, too. A registered Democrat for over thirty years. And that my worldview could change so much, AT MY AGE, speaks volumes about the current state of American politics and the globalization of everything from economics to how we treat prisoners who are content to cut American heads off and post the videos on YouTube.

But I'm hateful, blah blah blah. I'm a one percenter, blah blah blah. I don't care about any countries outside the USA, blah blah blah.

The truth? There's some merit to those accusations. But it's those animal Muslim Extremists that made me this way. They hate Americans because in their minds we're all Jews and Zionists. Period. But I'll die next to the Jews all day long before I give a fuck about how we treat a savage raghead with a blueprint for murder in his hand (The Koran). And if I was running things, that'd be the fucking day that they'd get prayer mats and copies of the Koran while in captivity.

Rant over. Happy New Year, son smile.

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: LaLouisiane] #822168
01/05/15 01:53 AM
01/05/15 01:53 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

LOL lol cry

That reply is/was hilarious. But then again, how can I rebut that?

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Footreads] #822169
01/05/15 01:57 AM
01/05/15 01:57 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

Torture.

Torture you know what happens during torture or after torture the person really tortured dies.

How many of those pricks died?

Look, we are all divided. Some people feel we should be torturing and that it is useful. Some don't. Among those who don't are those who wish to engage in more diplomacy with/in the Middle East and those who wish more forthright confrontation.

But if we were to discuss this as we are now, please let's not assume that we are discussing only water boarding.

For those who feel the US should torture [and torture openly] by withdrawing from treaties against torture, you have to remember the position this places our service men and women in. Now if that is not of the utmost importance to you, say that and I can respect your viewpoint. Cause that is all it is, a viewpoint.

Re: Obama's pick for new attorney general [Re: Dellacroce] #822188
01/05/15 06:04 AM
01/05/15 06:04 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
"Waterboarding is torture under the Geneva Convention, which we signed. Rectal feeding is some medieval fucking shit. Let's not pretend it was just some waterboarding. There were more than just 5 people who died, what about the black sites?"

Yes we farmed them out to countries where they can do anything. We did not do it they did it.

Show me the fucking proof that more then 5 people died under torture?
Again only 5 people were water boarded and none died. Can't make an argument with lies sorry pal.

You know why they did rectal feeding because they went on hunger strikes on the advice of their lawyers. It kept them alive. I would have let them starve if they wanted to.

If it was me you don't want to know what I would have done to them. And none of them would have worked away from them. How about this we set them on fire and throw them off a very high building. Can they walk away from that?

Fuck them

only the unloved hate
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull