GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Irishman12, furio_from_naples, Lou_Para, 2 invisible), 216 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,949
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,003
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815424
11/25/14 04:17 PM
11/25/14 04:17 PM
Dublin
L
LugsBrannigan Offline
Wiseguy
LugsBrannigan  Offline
L
Wiseguy
Dublin
A young mans life ruined..... His poor family will have to deal with this for a long time, all because a scumbag and that really is all he was, got what you get when you commit a crime, assault a police officer and then dare we say are intent on murdering said police officer!
Per say what would have happened had he succeeded in taking the gun? A dead police officer that's what.!!!
Maybe I am being harsh, 2 families may be affected because of this, but I have a feeling one of these is a decent person like most of society the other is the result of a grudge feeling, that somehow because they had a hard life growing up that society owes them something. America is was and will always be the land of opertunity, work hard, play hard, you may just make a go of it. 18yr old scumbag Brown thinks otherwise.
Breaking news, society owes you nothing! You were not born in the depression nor the slave era, you were a product of your own family and self worth, which seemingly proved true and yes you were a waste of a god ride.
As has been mentioned several times in this thread, you get back what you put in to society.
Officer Wilson I salute you!
Mr.Brown you dug your hole! I just hope it's deep enough.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: slumpy] #815438
11/25/14 07:59 PM
11/25/14 07:59 PM
No. Virginia
mustachepete Offline
Special
mustachepete  Offline
Special
Underboss
No. Virginia
Originally Posted By: slumpy

So you tell me which you think is more credible and more importantly why you think that? I see you guys talking about all this evidence that conclusively proves the officer is innocent of aggression. Okay, well, what is it? Where is it? I see everything here on this topic EXCEPT any evidence one way or the other.

The link to all of the Grand Jury evidence was posted two posts above your own. You might find the witness interview transcripts to be of interest.

"All of these men were good listeners; patient men."
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815440
11/25/14 08:22 PM
11/25/14 08:22 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
The fact is blacks in this country don't care about black life. They kill eachother on a daily basis and you never hear anything. Its not about black life, its about being angry at their overwhelming lack of success in this country. They are looking to blame everyone else for their collective status. They need look no further then in their collective mirrors.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: dixiemafia] #815442
11/25/14 10:38 PM
11/25/14 10:38 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
These animals would've rioted no matter what the verdict was. It's the holiday season, they had to do Christmas shopping...LOL

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Mignon] #815445
11/25/14 10:54 PM
11/25/14 10:54 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Mignon
These animals would've rioted no matter what the verdict was. It's the holiday season, they had to do Christmas shopping...LOL

A Hallmark moment from The Hood lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: ItalianForever] #815453
11/26/14 03:15 AM
11/26/14 03:15 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I would have to say your very wrong and that's quite a judgmental view that overlooks the successes for all the negative actions that others commit.

Furthermore if everybody looked in that Ferguson crowd of looters they will see whites as well. Besides the protests/looting have spanned into 107 cities including those that are predominately white.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815460
11/26/14 04:14 AM
11/26/14 04:14 AM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
What successes are you referring to exactly? This is just another incident in a long line of "reasons" to riot and loot. When Lyndon Johnson replaced the black father with welfare checks and more money for more children had out of wedlock, it was the end of the black family unit. With the end of that, you get actions like Ferguson. I find it funny that you use the term "Black Family"...when there really isn't one anymore...just people who claim relations...Father's Day has got to be one funny day in the hood.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815461
11/26/14 04:31 AM
11/26/14 04:31 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
There protesting in NYC now no make shift signs for these guys. A lot of them are professionally made where is the money comming from. A lot of these people are being paid to cause trouble. Like occupy wall street guys.

You think the leaders are the same guy who lead occupy wall street?

Think they would pay me to cause trouble it will give me someone to kill. Did I say that I mean it will give me something to do smile

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: BlackFamily] #815462
11/26/14 04:42 AM
11/26/14 04:42 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily

Furthermore if everybody looked in that Ferguson crowd of looters they will see whites as well. Besides the protests/looting have spanned into 107 cities including those that are predominately white.

Because everyone just loves free stuff all colors. Think there are any professional anarkists among them or leading them. You can draw a horse to a well. But once there there they don't want to leave. Anarchists are like that they draw people to trouble like leading a horse to water.

I fucking love free stuff even if I can afford to buy my on. When I steal something even at my age I get a hard on. I feel young again love it.

I might go an join them. Have they looting any butcher shops?

During the Harlem riots they did that. Then they go back to the black areas and actually sell meat on the street. smile

I bet some white guys told them what to steal. Then to bring the stuff to them they pay them pennies on the dollar and they sell it for 50/60 cents on the dollar.

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: oldschool3] #815463
11/26/14 04:45 AM
11/26/14 04:45 AM
A
Ama_Gi Offline
Wiseguy
Ama_Gi  Offline
A
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: oldschool3
With the end of that, you get actions like Ferguson. I find it funny that you use the term "Black Family"...when there really isn't one anymore...

This is an incorrect generalisation. In Paul Glicks "Black Families"' an extensive survey found that 26% of African Americans were raised within a nuclear family (two parents with children in the same house hold), compared to 36% of all U.S. families. While there is a notable difference, it really isn't that far off.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward, whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I die, you are forgiven, but if I live, I will kill you'. Such is the rule of honor.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815465
11/26/14 04:51 AM
11/26/14 04:51 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
This is what I like about the black that got killed. He had the balls to try and take the cops gun off him.

Normally people don't do that unless they are high was he high. Did any of those three autopsies show he was stoned at the time?

There is a lot about the story I don't believe.

I think this is true I thought it was true in that Florida shooting as well.

In a fight and you get hurt but it was not deadly force. If you have a gun you will use what you have.

Your not going to fight someone and not use the gun.

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815466
11/26/14 05:07 AM
11/26/14 05:07 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The cop goes on an interview show what a dummy now everyone knows what he looks like. Now he a big red dot on his chest. If you can see him you can kill him. That might save other cops who do not have the same face. Don't see the face you see the uniform they all look alike.

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Footreads] #815470
11/26/14 05:45 AM
11/26/14 05:45 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Yellow pill in the morning, Foot. You're having another episode.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815472
11/26/14 05:58 AM
11/26/14 05:58 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
So a question before all of this went down and he got himself killed:

What's the point of stealing Cigars? Were these cherry swishers from Cuba or something and worth thousands of dollars? I understand the logic behind robbing a half a million from a bank and high tailing it to a foreign country. But what's the point? He was going to smoke them in three hours anyways and be looking for more.

Senseless crime??

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: LaLouisiane] #815474
11/26/14 06:14 AM
11/26/14 06:14 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

What's the point of stealing Cigars? Were these cherry swishers from Cuba or something and worth thousands of dollars? I understand the logic behind robbing a half a million from a bank and high tailing it to a foreign country. But what's the point? He was going to smoke them in three hours anyways and be looking for more.

Senseless crime??

They were cigarellos he stole, you use them to roll blunts...or so i have been told whistle

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Footreads] #815481
11/26/14 06:37 AM
11/26/14 06:37 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
[quote=Footreads]This is what I like about the black that got killed. He had the balls to try and take the cops gun quote]

You are so wrong. Michael Brown didnt have balls, he was uneducated due to his mother having him out of wedlock and not having any discipline in the family. This of course leads to having NO sense of consequences and not understanding your actions. Stupidity has nothing to do with bravery my friend.
Most people with an IQ can reason and use logic, he clearly didnt. He had all the attributes of a typical black male born out of wedlock and born to a woman who probably has many children with different men. The mother needs to be thrown in jail to be perfectly honest. She and those like her are the cause of all these out of control black youth .
Stop spreading your legs for 5 minutes !!!! Really, get with the program.

Last edited by Belmont; 11/26/14 06:38 AM.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Belmont] #815488
11/26/14 06:55 AM
11/26/14 06:55 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily

Absolutely, BF. I think you know I'm nothing if not consistent (I hope you know that, anyway). And I think those White dopes should be shot on sight, too (but only if they get violent, of course).

You had to see them in Manhattan yesterday. These are the same phonies who protested at Zuccotti Park three years ago. And when they were done protesting the wealth, they all walked home to their SoHo and Greenwich Village apartments (which contain two of the ten wealthiest zip codes in the United States).

They're displaying the same hypocrisy here. Let one of these lily white midwestern transplants walk East New York or the South Bronx for ten minutes and see what happens. They won't do it, just like they wouldn't give up Daddy's money when that farce at Zuccotti Park was over.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #815489
11/26/14 06:58 AM
11/26/14 06:58 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Yellow pill in the morning, Foot. You're having another episode.

Funny you should mention that. I went on new med it did not help. So my doctor said take two a day. He never gave me a new perscription they worked, but I ran out i half the time. Tried calling him last week he is on vacation. In yestarday told his assistant. She said they will fax the new one to my drug store. They did not he is off today and tomorrow I have a two day supply left.

He better call me back or he will need a doctor. After next week I have to get a new dentist.

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: LaLouisiane] #815492
11/26/14 07:01 AM
11/26/14 07:01 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

Senseless crime??

Moral to this as James Cagney used to say never steal anything small.

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Belmont] #815495
11/26/14 07:09 AM
11/26/14 07:09 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Belmont
[quote=Footreads]This is what I like about the black that got killed. He had the balls to try and take the cops gun quote]

You are so wrong. Michael Brown didnt have balls, he was uneducated due to his mother having him out of wedlock and not having any discipline in the family. This of course leads to having NO sense of consequences and not understanding your actions. Stupidity has nothing to do with bravery my friend.
Most people with an IQ can reason and use logic, he clearly didnt. He had all the attributes of a typical black male born out of wedlock and born to a woman who probably has many children with different men. The mother needs to be thrown in jail to be perfectly honest. She and those like her are the cause of all these out of control black youth .
Stop spreading your legs for 5 minutes !!!! Really, get with the program.

Yes he was too stupid to be afraid.

How about sterilization for the mother or the son. Like the nazi's used to do the the simpletons.

Which was also indorced buy one of our greatest supreme court justices Oliver Wendel Homles excuse the spelling

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Mignon] #815519
11/26/14 09:47 AM
11/26/14 09:47 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: Mignon

Yes, they definitely would have rioted no matter what.....and here's exactly why:

These so called minority "leaders" keep fueling the fire with their rhetoric. The Al Sharptons of the world ( I REFUSE to address him as a Reverand) are nothing more than racists themselves who use and exploit tragedies such as this one to further their own agendas. Rev Al Sharpton continually misrepresents and exploits the African American people! Real leaders who care about their communities and the people that they represent don't pour fuel on the fire. Real and sincere leaders work to make the lives of those in this country better by representing the people in a dignified way. The Al Sharptons of the world have no dignity. It sickens me to sit and watch people like him on Television repeatedly shout out that this is a racial issue, a case of discrimination against the African American people. Not once did I hear or see him tell the people that he claims to represent that destroying property and resorting to violence is not the way to make things better. Instead he just keeps inciting these people. He's continued to incite people day after day. If this, as he keeps saying, is a case of racial discrimination against the African American community, then he needs to explain WHY some these African American "protesters" were amongst those who looted and stole from the African American business men and woman of the Ferguson Community? If this is, as he keeps advocating, all about racial discrimination against the African American people of this country, then why did many of the protesters, who are African American, participate in destroying, vandalizing and burning down businesses owned by African American people in the Ferguson community? This is not a case of racial discrimination.....this is just an excuse by those who really don't care to help make things better in this country to instead take what is not theirs, destroy what they will not work hard to have themselves, and rise up violently against those who have worked with dignity to make their lives better and make their communities a better place to live in by building businesses in that community! 

The people, regardless of their race, color, ethnic background, or sexual orientation, have EVERY right under the constitution to gather and protest in this country. We should never be denied that right. But our right to assemble and protest does NOT offer us the right to hurt anyone , steal from anyone, vandalize or destroy property in order to get our point across for whatever we are protesting about or in disagreement about. Once we resort to these acts of anarchy, it destroys the moral fabric of the constitution and goes against every reason that our constitution was amended to give us the right to protest. We must protect our right to protest by staying within the confines of the law.

The people need to wake up and see that Al Sharpton doesn't give a rats ass about the people of the country, including the minorities. He doesn't give a damn about this country in general and doesn't give a damn about what's best for the people and communities that he keeps claiming to represent.

Al Sharpton only cares about one thing....... forwarding his OWN agenda for his own personal gain. Nothing more.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815522
11/26/14 10:04 AM
11/26/14 10:04 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Did any of you New Yorkers encounter protesters yesterday?

Last edited by olivant; 11/26/14 10:04 AM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815524
11/26/14 10:46 AM
11/26/14 10:46 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

If was the same in London a few years ago following the death of Mark Duggan who too was shot dead by police, the riots went on for almost a week in London and several other cities in England. Most of the people wasn't protesting they was just looting and destroying properties which where hundreds of years old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots#Property_and_business_damage

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: olivant] #815525
11/26/14 10:48 AM
11/26/14 10:48 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: olivant

FERGUSON PROTESTS IN NYC

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815531
11/26/14 12:11 PM
11/26/14 12:11 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
so i take it people think mike brown ran through five bullets.....smh

who runs through five bullets? who runs towards gunfire?

sounds like bullshit

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #815533
11/26/14 12:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
@Don Cardi: Best post yet on this subject. Happy Thanksgiving, Brother. Don't be such a stranger. Without you around I tend to lose my temper a lot faster. I'm giving fits to poor SC lol.

As far as Sharpton goes, you're spot-on. It's sad that these poor people don't even realize when they're being used. But it's a tradition in America to take advantage of your own. Let's face it, the mob did the same thing in the Italian neighborhoods years ago (but at least our grandparents assimilated wink ).

The real tragedy here is that in the year 2014, the Black community still can't seem to do any better than Sharpton and Jackson. They're so . . . 1987. Think about that for a minute. All these years after Tawana Brawley and her self-inflicted feces bath, Al and Jesse are still at it.

And Bill Cosby---who was front and center for that twat's lies---has gone on to rape about two dozen women.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #815534
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
so i take it people think mike brown ran through five bullets.....smh

who runs through five bullets? who runs towards gunfire?

sounds like bullshit

saw Michael browns mother on t.v. yesterday. al sharpton was behind her, wish he would run into gunfire,

im so sick of seeing this guy!!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: olivant] #815569
11/26/14 03:13 PM
11/26/14 03:13 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant

No but these are the same anarchists who did occupy wall street.

I did run into some of them during occupy wall street on purpose.

It did not end well for two of the older ones. The we're both in their late 50s. I was much older then them. I guess because of that they thought they were safe and that they could gorilla me. They found out they were both wrong. They won't forget me anytime soon I hope they can still see smile funny there never seems to be a cop around when they needed one.

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #815570
11/26/14 03:16 PM
11/26/14 03:16 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I'm giving fits to poor SC

Just a minute now -- the Don is semi-retired and SC is in charge of the Family business now. If you have anything to say, say it to SC.

@Don Cardi: Best post yet on this subject All these years after Tawana Brawley and her self-inflicted feces bath, Al and Jesse are still at it.

And Bill Cosby---who was front and center for that twat's lies---has gone on to rape about two dozen women.

Thank you PB.

Yes, people have such short memories. That whole Tawana Brawley lie! OMG!

If you remember Cosby even posted a $25,000 reward for information about what turned out to be a hoax rape allegation by her....put up to it by Sharpton and her mother.

Sharpton, C. Vernon Mason and Alton Maddox ruined the lives of those 6 white men!

Geez, a group of black men conspired with a black girl and her mother to make false allegations against 6 white men. And yet I don't remember anyone running through the streets, burning down buildings and yelling prejudice because of the FALSE charges made against those white men!

Yes, Sharpton is a low life piece of shit who deserved to be put in a cell next to BUBBA a long long time ago!

Don Cardi cool

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #815581
11/26/14 04:27 PM
11/26/14 04:27 PM
No. Virginia
mustachepete Offline
Special
mustachepete  Offline
Special
Underboss
No. Virginia
Associated Press story about the mass of inconsistencies in witness statements:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...-11-26-18-12-22