GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Irishman12, TheGhost, 2 invisible), 263 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,564
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,036
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,515
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,363
Posts1,059,364
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: Ville] #808953
10/18/14 05:37 AM
10/18/14 05:37 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Ville
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: mulberry
A white guy can't go into the ghetto and deal.

And there aren't too many White guys who could even supply the street level Black and Dominican dealers in this day and age. The one BIG exception being Vinny Basciano. Those Dominicans respected the Hell out of him.

Now I realize that he's been locked up for ten years, but as recently as the late '90s-early '00s, name me another forty-something year old White guy with the balls to slap a deadbeat Black dealer south of 161st Street. Or go into the Heights by himself and deal with those Dominicans.

The guy had a short run, and the truth is he probably wouldn't have made a very good long term boss. But the guy was absolutely fucking fearless.
I gotta disagree with you on this to a level. Five felonies nailed it for who runs the heroin trade in Boston, but the whites still control certain markets too. Im not gonna name anybody, but i know of guys that have gone into whatever neighborhood it may be and took care of what they had to.

Well, I was obviously talking about the Bronx. What do I know from Boston? lol

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: NNY78] #808972
10/18/14 09:25 AM
10/18/14 09:25 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: NNY78
Furio good post and this is who the LCN should get in bed with for their drug business wink

http://www.thefix.com/content/canadian-m...ills-discovered

Yes NNY78 the playmate connection.

Boseley and Brandht make delighted the lesbians in prison and/or the male warders if there are in the jail where they are. lol lol lol

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: furio_from_naples] #808973
10/18/14 09:29 AM
10/18/14 09:29 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Furio good post and this is who the LCN should get in bed with for their drug business wink

http://www.thefix.com/content/canadian-m...ills-discovered

Yes NNY78 the playmate connection.

Boseley and Brandht make delighted the lesbians in prison and/or the male warders if there are in the jail where they are. lol lol lol

Works for me grin.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: pizzaboy] #808974
10/18/14 09:32 AM
10/18/14 09:32 AM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
A white guy can't go into the ghetto and deal.

And there aren't too many White guys who could even supply the street level Black and Dominican dealers in this day and age. The one BIG exception being Vinny Basciano. Those Dominicans respected the Hell out of him.

Now I realize that he's been locked up for ten years, but as recently as the late '90s-early '00s, name me another forty-something year old White guy with the balls to slap a deadbeat Black dealer south of 161st Street. Or go into the Heights by himself and deal with those Dominicans.

The guy had a short run, and the truth is he probably wouldn't have made a very good long term boss. But the guy was absolutely fucking fearless.
I gotta disagree with you on this to a level. Five felonies nailed it for who runs the heroin trade in Boston, but the whites still control certain markets too. Im not gonna name anybody, but i know of guys that have gone into whatever neighborhood it may be and took care of what they had to.

Boston ? I heard they had to bring in a few shooters from Y-town to get down lol

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: Red_63] #808985
10/18/14 10:59 AM
10/18/14 10:59 AM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member

The guy had a short run, and the truth is he probably wouldn't have made a very good long term boss. But the guy was absolutely fucking fearless. [/quote
[/quote]

Boston ? I heard they had to bring in a few shooters from Y-town to get down lol [/quote]

Yea thats what they did buddy and PB i know you were talking about the bronx, obviously. And your right what do you know about Boston.

Last edited by Ville; 10/18/14 11:04 AM.
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: Ville] #808988
10/18/14 12:09 PM
10/18/14 12:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
And your right what do you know about Boston.

Just what you guys tell me smile.

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: Ville] #808991
10/18/14 12:33 PM
10/18/14 12:33 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
You really believe cocaine is the drug of choice these days? I don't know if you realize, but heroin has been the leading drug of choice in the United States since the Oxycontin epidemic started in the early 2000s. It has surpassed cocaine big time in the drug industry, coke still brings in a shit ton of money, but definitely not as much as heroin.

Cocaine is still the number one drug in terms of money. Heroin is more popular in Hollywood and with white suburban kids, but cocaine still dominates in the ghettos and there is more money to be made there selling drugs. The Mexicans and Colombians are making the most money selling drugs. What does that tell you?

From the DEA:
The Drug Enforcement Administration's National Forensic Laboratory Information System also shows strong variation in drug preferences based on location. The laboratory system collects results from state local forensic laboratories that study controlled and non-controlled substances obtained through law enforcement operations throughout the country.

According to the labs, between January and June 2009, methamphetamine was most commonly seen in the West, where it accounted for 25.49 percent of the drugs analyzed by labs in that region. In the other parts of the country, meth was less commonly seen. For instance, it made up only .43 percent of drugs analyzed by labs in the Northeast.

Cocaine, meanwhile, accounted for 33.43 percent of drugs identified by Northeastern laboratories, and 31.1 percent of the drugs analyzed in the South. Heroin was also relatively popular in the Northeast, accounting for 13.53 percent of the drugs analyzed in this region of the country.

Last edited by mulberry; 10/18/14 12:38 PM.
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: Ville] #808992
10/18/14 12:36 PM
10/18/14 12:36 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss

I was talking about street level dealers. You're not going to have white guys going into the hood and dealing dimebags to blacks. The black gangs would kill them before you know it. Whites can supply to the streetgangs but not take over their corners and crackhouses.

Last edited by mulberry; 10/18/14 12:36 PM.
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: mulberry] #808997
10/18/14 01:13 PM
10/18/14 01:13 PM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
Cocaine is still the number one drug in terms of money. Heroin is more popular in Hollywood and with white suburban kids, but cocaine still dominates in the ghettos and there is more money to be made there selling drugs. The Mexicans and Colombians are making the most money selling drugs. What does that tell you?

Mulberry, Are you speaking in terms of what the OC groups are peddling or US drug consumption in general?

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: mulberry] #808998
10/18/14 01:28 PM
10/18/14 01:28 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member

I was talking about street level dealers. You're not going to have white guys going into the hood and dealing dimebags to blacks. The black gangs would kill them before you know it. Whites can supply to the streetgangs but not take over their corners and crackhouses.
I agree with you on this

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: NNY78] #808999
10/18/14 01:39 PM
10/18/14 01:39 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss

Mulberry, Are you speaking in terms of what the OC groups are peddling or US drug consumption in general?

OC groups are peddling what the consumers are using. From the stats, cocaine is still number, and that is controlled by the Colombians and Mexicans at the wholesale level and other Latino and black groups at the street level. That is one of the reasons the Mafia lost control of drug trafficking. Opiods are getting more popular again, but most of it is coming from the southern border, west coast, or domestic. The old Sicily to NYC pipeline that dominated narcotics is gone forever.

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: mulberry] #809011
10/18/14 03:09 PM
10/18/14 03:09 PM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton

OC groups are peddling what the consumers are using. From the stats, cocaine is still number, and that is controlled by the Colombians and Mexicans at the wholesale level and other Latino and black groups at the street level. That is one of the reasons the Mafia lost control of drug trafficking. Opiods are getting more popular again, but most of it is coming from the southern border, west coast, or domestic. The old Sicily to NYC pipeline that dominated narcotics is gone forever.

I agree that the LCN days are long gone but cocaine has never been the number one illegal drug in terms of volume imported and sold in the US by the bad guys, that title has always been held by marijuana, followed by opiates which over took cocaine for the number 2 spot in 2012. I think people forget about weed because it is considered harmless compared to narcotics. You can make a case there is more money in Blow and H, but weed is hands down the most trafficked of all illegal drugs in the US, and that's part of the reason why the states are moving toward legalization, so they can tax it and get in on the action. smile

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: NNY78] #809021
10/18/14 03:59 PM
10/18/14 03:59 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
I agree, cocaine is not #1 by volume. I was talking about terms of money. Prescription drugs will always be #1 followed by weed. When you talk about opiates, that is too wide a pool. Heroin is different from oxy and other opiate-based painkillers.

You're right the smart thing to do is to legalize, regulate, and tax weed like alcohol and tobacco. There is also a prison-court-police system that depends on creating criminals that doesn't want it legalized. I don't think weed is totally harmless as some claim, but it certainly isn't bad enough to put people in prison over.

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: SimonChen] #809022
10/18/14 04:06 PM
10/18/14 04:06 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
how can anyone justify the money spent on the WAR on drugs, billions have been spent, and the drugs are as available as they ever were, mulberry is correct. prison- court police system depending on arrests, is the opposition for legalization.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: mulberry] #809023
10/18/14 04:09 PM
10/18/14 04:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I don't think weed is totally harmless as some claim, but it certainly isn't bad enough to put people in prison over.

Pot was never my thing. And the truth is, I always dismissed most potheads as hippies and such. But the truth is, alcohol is a lot more addictive than weed. And people under the influence of weed aren't nearly as dangerous as people under the influence of alcohol. If alcohol's legal, then pot should be legal.

And as I type this, I'm sipping an ice cold Ketel One Gimlet (withe Rose's lime juice) grin.

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: pizzaboy] #809025
10/18/14 04:14 PM
10/18/14 04:14 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Pot was never my thing. And as I type this, I'm sipping an ice cold Ketel One Gimlet (withe Rose's lime juice) grin.

so, you prefer to drink your intoxicants? we got you covered! grin

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: Five_Felonies] #809026
10/18/14 04:19 PM
10/18/14 04:19 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Pot was never my thing. And as I type this, I'm sipping an ice cold Ketel One Gimlet (withe Rose's lime juice) grin.

so, you prefer to drink your intoxicants? we got you covered! grin

You know me so well, FF grin.

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: pizzaboy] #809028
10/18/14 04:21 PM
10/18/14 04:21 PM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
I don't think weed is totally harmless as some claim, but it certainly isn't bad enough to put people in prison over.

Pot was never my thing. And the truth is, I always dismissed most potheads as hippies and such. But the truth is, alcohol is a lot more addictive than weed. And people under the influence of weed aren't nearly as dangerous as people under the influence of alcohol. If alcohol's legal, then pot should be legal.

And as I type this, I'm sipping an ice cold Ketel One Gimlet (withe Rose's lime juice) grin.

I'm sipping on a little Southern Comfort on the rocks, the temp has dropped into the 60's down here for Christ sakes lol

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: NNY78] #809029
10/18/14 04:24 PM
10/18/14 04:24 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
the temp has dropped into the 60's down here for Christ sakes lol

BRRRRRRRRRRR..... lol

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: furio_from_naples] #809035
10/18/14 04:53 PM
10/18/14 04:53 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Enjoyed that thoughtful post. Yet want to correct you on a few notes.

I think you meant Frank Matthews not Lucas. Most Black & Latino american based DTOs ( Drug Trafficking Organizations) also prefer to remain in the shadows and have lower level members or contractors due the dirty work of killings. Generally it's only when needed but it's the business aspect of the drug trade. Some of these DTOs are maximizing profits from mid-level to street-level. Laundering the proceeds into legit establishments and other illicit activities , you never know who the King/Queenpins until DEA/FBI indictments (McDonald's manager style Gus whistle)

The street gang member mentality is same as mobsters but varies on age. Young members tend to wants 10s of millions overnight while mature members do long term planning. Besides their not solely reliant on drugs from their inception nor will fallback on it as the only hustle. That's why currently their involved in white collar crime, high $$$ low risk. They evolved as well.

On the other note about the main/lead drug in America , it's diverse because it varies state to state and cities. Heroin is the minor market in Mississippi and Coke/Meth/Weed are majors. Dealers work together Black,White, Vietnamese , and Mexican in the trafficking scene. No LCN market in these parts; just the good ole boys, drug crews/org, 5 & 6, and Corruption galore.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: pizzaboy] #809042
10/18/14 07:20 PM
10/18/14 07:20 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss

And as I type this, I'm sipping an ice cold Ketel One Gimlet (withe Rose's lime juice) grin. [/quote]

believe this 100percent.... and im for sure not biased on the topic.. I hate smoking weed... and I haven't sipped 1 whole beer in probably 3 years.. never liked either substance at all..i think im literally the only person in my age group who doesn't smoke weed. people look at me like I got a dick growing off my forehead when theyre smoking and pass it to me and I decline... haha

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: dsbaloo] #809044
10/18/14 07:41 PM
10/18/14 07:41 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
In today time , Your not the only one feeling that way. You don't smoke , drink, nor do drugs then you get either the For real face uhwhat along with a joke/life must be boring without being F'D up or respect.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: SonnyD] #809056
10/18/14 08:49 PM
10/18/14 08:49 PM
B
BorderProtector Offline
Wiseguy
BorderProtector  Offline
B
Wiseguy
There's a reason why Europeans crime groups dont dare to traffick drugs into the U.S because they afraid of Uncle Tom sending DEA agents into.Europe and getting indicments here in the U.S.A.

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: SimonChen] #860735
09/21/15 01:58 PM
09/21/15 01:58 PM
D
donplugconnected Offline
Made Member
donplugconnected  Offline
D
Made Member
well they never really stopped from there beginning drug dealing was always a way to make money. they aint ever not sold drugs obviously that is a good steady revenue.

ma tongue hold life my belt hold death.
make em bite the dust when they hit the floor.
4-5 to there chest us folk from gangsterbb aint playing.
we smoke everyone in this b word like a hookah now.
stupid steve hit the corner shooting.
Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: SimonChen] #860742
09/21/15 02:57 PM
09/21/15 02:57 PM
L
LurkerGuy Offline
Button
LurkerGuy  Offline
L
Button
The Mob's organizational structure probably works against them too. An outfit that purchases drugs with company money and hires 200 employees to protect and deal them is pretty much always going to beat one that licenses 200 independent operators to buy and deal their own drugs and kick up a piece of the profit. It's like Pfizer versus Amway.

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: SimonChen] #860811
09/22/15 02:19 AM
09/22/15 02:19 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Great thread, everyone's on their shit lol...

Re: Why did mob quit drug dealing? [Re: SimonChen] #861004
09/23/15 01:21 PM
09/23/15 01:21 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
I am under the impression the Rizzutos are still smuggling drugs into the US over the St. Lawrence with guns going the opposite direction.

60 degrees is pretty pleasant where I'm at frown

Last edited by slumpy; 09/23/15 01:23 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull