GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (furio_from_naples, Toodoped, Turnbull), 356 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,427
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dayton, Ohio #800545
09/05/14 11:27 AM
09/05/14 11:27 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline OP
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Did the Cleveland LCN family when they were still around in existence ever have a presence in the Dayton, Ohio area? I often wonder as Dayton was/still is a working class, blue collar city that loves their sports?

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #800681
09/05/14 06:25 PM
09/05/14 06:25 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Michael DeAngelo and Joe Lonardo's son both soldiers in the Cleveland LCN were based in Columbus had connections in the Dayton area. The St. Louis family had the most presence in the Dayton area through Mariano Costa, till his death, then the Vitales took over, but from my understanding it was not much.

Chicago and the Genovese crime family through Costello had some connections their as well.

Last edited by Giacomo_Vacari; 09/05/14 06:50 PM.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #800811
09/06/14 05:28 AM
09/06/14 05:28 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Jack- Thank you for your answer to my question. Was it mainly bookmaking action? I briefly spent some time out there when I was a young man and there was always a rumor floating around about a big time bookmaker out there socializing with Dayton basketball players back in the 80's?

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #800872
09/06/14 09:26 AM
09/06/14 09:26 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Bookmaking, gambling, and a brothel outside Dayton ran by an associate of Joseph Vitale. Frank Costello dropped some of his slot machines in the area to both Costa and DeAngelo. Gus Zapas from Indianapolis had an outfit associate in there till the mid 60's. After Costa death, DeAngelo took over some of the gambling and a couple of the bookies, then Appalachin happened and things went down hill fast, with the Stepp gang becoming the most powerful gang in the area by the late 1960's. By the mid 1970's there was hardly any LCN presence with only DeAngelo top bookie Richard Skinner operating in Dayton, who would become independent after DeAngelo died in 1982, but still kicked up to Lonardo and Tronolone, just not that much anymore due to how he felt about Licavoli.

The guy you mentioned above, I am pretty sure is Ernie Stepp, Bill Stepp's brother. Ernie always took bets on basketball and was a big time bookie. Skinner only betted on football and horses, with the occacional baseball bets. Bill lasted a long time and passed away in the 2000's. I believe the Stepp brothers lasted so long was because Bill was an informant to the FBI. The other bookie left that was big as Ernie was only Skinner, there are a few others but none in the same league as those two, and Skinner may have been bigger then Ernie was.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #801143
09/07/14 05:03 AM
09/07/14 05:03 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Thanks Jack for the spectacular info!

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #801616
09/09/14 04:45 AM
09/09/14 04:45 AM
S
Slick587 Offline
Wiseguy
Slick587  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Aside from Gus Zapas, was there anyone else in Indianapolis?

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #930613
02/23/18 07:46 PM
02/23/18 07:46 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Bookmaking, gambling, and a brothel outside Dayton ran by an associate of Joseph Vitale. Frank Costello dropped some of his slot machines in the area to both Costa and DeAngelo. Gus Zapas from Indianapolis had an outfit associate in there till the mid 60's. After Costa death, DeAngelo took over some of the gambling and a couple of the bookies, then Appalachin happened and things went down hill fast, with the Stepp gang becoming the most powerful gang in the area by the late 1960's. By the mid 1970's there was hardly any LCN presence with only DeAngelo top bookie Richard Skinner operating in Dayton, who would become independent after DeAngelo died in 1982, but still kicked up to Lonardo and Tronolone, just not that much anymore due to how he felt about Licavoli.

The guy you mentioned above, I am pretty sure is Ernie Stepp, Bill Stepp's brother. Ernie always took bets on basketball and was a big time bookie. Skinner only betted on football and horses, with the occacional baseball bets. Bill lasted a long time and passed away in the 2000's. I believe the Stepp brothers lasted so long was because Bill was an informant to the FBI. The other bookie left that was big as Ernie was only Skinner, there are a few others but none in the same league as those two, and Skinner may have been bigger then Ernie was.

Hello all,

I read this and being a resident of Dayton, and intimate in many of its characters, felt compelled to respond.
My best friends father was an FBI agent in Dayton in the 1970s, transferring from Stuebenville. And a good friend and classmate, was nephew to Bill Stepps roommate and partner (in crime).

There was NO, I repeat NO outside presence from any so called LCN crime families IN Dayton.
NONE. Zip. Nada.
Skinner kicked up to nobody, and only did business with 'them' if there was layoff. He was so large, that he could and did self cover. He died in the Dominican Republic, after a long career as a bookmaker, Id heard he'd tried to set up offshore legally in Costa Rica, but died prior to its fruition in his 70s. Skinner was the Largest baseball Bookie in SW Ohio-taking layoff for Ron Peters- who brought down Pete Rose. Skinner knew Pete intimately, as did Stepp, and put Rose in touch with Peters.

Im not aware of Ernie Stepp booking any bets, if he did, it was small time, most of Stepps income came from Dealing large amounts of marijuana (cultivated in SE Appalachian Ohio or Kentucky), Extortion, Fencing, Loansharking. Stepp had interests in Drag Racing and is a Hall of Famer, and also in DogFighting- His dogs Angus and ni**er were both Grand Champions in the Pit- large sums of money were wagered on these dogs.

A Younger Bill Stepp ROBBED a Mafia card game in Covington in 1968- Huge story of over $100,000. Not sure what that translates into today-Millions??
There was supposedly a hit put out on him, but Im sure they came to their senses. Bill had some of the most serious killers in America working for him- X Nam vets & mercenaries, most of whom are still in prison FOR murder, or are dead of natural causes. Wouldve been a serious war, and I surmise that an agreement and truce was made.
Talk of Bill working with Feds is silly- NO One went to prison because of Bill. The FEDs wanted him badly and tried multiple times, witness intimidation, Great lawyer work from John Ryan, and Bill having info/photos to compromise law officials, made him untouchable. He did all of 6 mo in Prison his entire life with close to 60+ arrests and indictments.

Bill Stepp & Drag car-Bill on Left
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/e3/0d/21e30d10dcce4db629aee4b66ad7f076.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6b/a7/9e/6ba79ef6788ff7771bf105255da17954.jpg

Bill famous Pit bull- not sure if Angus or ni**er
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mioGHdwG.../jepXWWVU3PY/s400/1steps_gr_ch_angus.jpg

William Elias 'Bill' Stepp HARRISON TWP., Montgomery County — New York had its "Teflon Don" and Dayton had its well-seasoned, fiery figure of similar infamy.

William Elias "Bill" Stepp was the most famous mobster, gangster and notorious hoodlum the Miami Valley has known.
He died Nov. 27 of natural causes at his Harrison Twp. home, according to the Montgomery County Coroner's Office. Stepp was 73.
"Bill's major call to fame is that he probably lived the most charmed life of any mobster in the history of the United States," said Wes Hills, a former Dayton Daily News staff writer who covered organized crime in the Miami Valley for about 20 years.
"He succeeded in avoiding prison for his entire adult life while being the most powerful gangster in the region," Hills said Thursday, Dec. 11.

Stepp, the son of an Appalachian lay minister in Highland County, had several siblings, including younger brother Ernest Emoliver Stepp — a member of his gang.
"As a very young boy, his father used to take Bill down to the Cincinnati riverfront docks and bet on him in fights against older adults," Hills said. "Bill was a very, very physically strong man.... He was an outstanding street fighter."
Stepp was also smart.
"Bill ... had a very special knack to ingratiate himself," Hills said. "He was a very polite person and very gracious and well spoken. He knew how to size up people and how to get close to them."
His legend was so enormous that he didn't always have to do much to impress. Many believed he was in the Mafia, Hills said.
"Stepp wasn't La Cosa Nostra — he was Appalachian. He wasn't with a large national organization at all. He was just tough as an individual. He knew his way around — drove a black Mercedes-Benz. He looked the part."
Hills, who lives in Michigan, said, "Bill was a pretty remarkable guy. Just showing how long he survived, that he died of natural causes outside of prison, demonstrates how smart he was."
In his later days, Stepp joined his wife in her Catholic faith. No relatives could be reached for comment.
Baker-Hazel-Snider Funeral Home confirmed that Stepp was cremated.:

Stepps robbery in Covington of the Jewish and Italian Mafia Card game in 1968 netted him over $100,000. Story here
https://newspaperarchive.com/daisy-hatfield-crime-clipping-dec-26-1969-485164/

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/27/18 01:48 PM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #930656
02/24/18 10:27 AM
02/24/18 10:27 AM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Morning A...In the early 70s I met a guy that owned a store that bought, sold and traded coins and stamps. He also bought/fenced sealed bundles of sealed postage stamps from the Post Office.
Back then the actual local Post Office facilities were easy to break into and the safes they kept their stamps were literally bread boxes. Any idea who I'm thinking of?

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #930751
02/25/18 04:13 AM
02/25/18 04:13 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Friend of Henry, don't hold your breath. That is the information I have so far. A is someone who is racist or a cop. I know people count Bill Bonanno's kids, but not Joe Jr, cause one of Jr kids became a cop, shocking huh? Anyway, cops don't want you to know if Miranda was not read to you then if you ask what the bail is then that means guilty, and if you say what the fine is l, then that means innocent, by the way, cops are not arrested which is a big deal.

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #930772
02/25/18 10:10 AM
02/25/18 10:10 AM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Thank you for letting me know. What a parlay if A's both racist and a cop. Seems to be plenty of those floating around :-(

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #930795
02/25/18 01:26 PM
02/25/18 01:26 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Friend of Henry, don't hold your breath. That is the information I have so far. A is someone who is racist or a cop. I know people count Bill Bonanno's kids, but not Joe Jr, cause one of Jr kids became a cop, shocking huh? Anyway, cops don't want you to know if Miranda was not read to you then if you ask what the bail is then that means guilty, and if you say what the fine is l, then that means innocent, by the way, cops are not arrested which is a big deal.

This is perhaps, the dumbest remark Ive ever heard.
Cop? No thanks. None in my family even, unless you count my wifes uncle, who worked and retired from NYPD as a detective. Great guy. 80s now in Florida.
My brothers best friend was son of The Chief of Police in a South Dayton suburb. Thats as close as I got to a cop.

Racist? I think you just say that because youre anti white and anti truth. I didnt name my black fighting dog N*gger, Bill Stepp did. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.
If I want to hear the N word, I just hang out in the hood, or listen to rap music.
I do prefer to live amongst my own, just as blacks do, Irish do, Jews do, Italians do, Germans do, Greeks do. (Germantown, Greektown, Little Italy, Little Odessa-Brighton Beach)

Please go get your shine box.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/25/18 02:31 PM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #930796
02/25/18 01:29 PM
02/25/18 01:29 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry
Morning A...In the early 70s I met a guy that owned a store that bought, sold and traded coins and stamps. He also bought/fenced sealed bundles of sealed postage stamps from the Post Office.
Back then the actual local Post Office facilities were easy to break into and the safes they kept their stamps were literally bread boxes. Any idea who I'm thinking of?

2 names kind to mind.
1 was very well known, prosecuted by the FBI on a 55 Felony 55 count RICO indictment, now living as an Xpat offshore.

The other is a jewish guy that owns a gold and diamond store. Initals LJ.
Could be either one.

1st guy was a much larger fence.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 10:39 AM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #930801
02/25/18 01:45 PM
02/25/18 01:45 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
My encounter with him was quite a fews decades ago so I've got no shot at remembering his name.
However I'll bet it was the Jewish guy you mentioned that owned the gold and diamond store.

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #930802
02/25/18 01:51 PM
02/25/18 01:51 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Both are still living and doing well.
Both are still characters.
I know them both, but LJ more through personal friends and school buddies, was introduced me. a distant acquaintance at best.
He is Still making rounds at various clubs and restaurants in South Dayton.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 10:38 AM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #931196
02/27/18 01:30 PM
02/27/18 01:30 PM
Chicago and Cleveland
FriendoftheFamily Offline
Made Member
FriendoftheFamily  Offline
Made Member
Chicago and Cleveland

The only names I remember was the Stepp brothers - I probably heard in the About the Covington Area. Wasn't my area to remember

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #931202
02/27/18 02:02 PM
02/27/18 02:02 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
A few stories on this..

Changes may help more state prisoners get parole
Tom Beyerlein Staff Writer

James Stelts (Greene County, 1991): A member of Dayton’s Bill Stepp gang, Stelts was behind the 1983 execution-style murders of three people at a Beavercreek farmhouse.
Next hearing: October 2016

Feds Tried to Take $558,000 seized from Stepps home in the 80s
https://www.leagle.com/decision/19851143626fsupp51711043

[Linked Image]
One of Bill Stepps famous Drag cars. He is in the Hall of Fame.

I cant open up this story..
The Indianapolis Star from Indianapolis, Indiana on December 4, 1977 ...
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/105896842/
Dec 4, 1977 - Ohio. And police reports contain information that there was yet another "silent partner" Norman Z. Flick, identified by the FBI as an organized crime .... with Samuel i Sam the Moustache) Norber, a former associate of Detroit's Purple Gang, and William E (Billy) Stepp, reputed Dayton (Ohio underworld leader.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/27/18 02:44 PM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #931209
02/27/18 02:51 PM
02/27/18 02:51 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Never heard of this guy....

Rico Chapa was born on July 19, 1940 in Robstown, Texas, USA as Roland Rico Chapa.
He is known for his work on Mafia Man: Robstown Gangster (2012), The Calling (2002) and The DSK Story (2012). He died on September 9, 2012 in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
Trade Mark (1) Fedora

Father of actor Damian Chapa.
Was an amateur boxer in his youth and fought in the National Guard.
Arrested countless times throughout his life and tried on a plethora of charges, ranging from organized crime and racketeering to gambling and conspiracy. He emphatically denied all charges and not one of them ever stuck, much to the dismay of local authorities. Then in 2007, while attending a church fundraiser one evening, authorities nabbed him on a petty charge of cheating at a blackjack table, even though Chapa was heavily inebriated that night and had actually lost money betting ($200). It went to trial and he was convicted and sentenced to two years in prison. He struck a plea bargain at his sentencing hearing by offering to pay $5,000 in restitution to the Catholic Church, which the judge accepted, and wound up serving just five days.

Was friends with John Gotti.
Became involved in local gangs from the age of 17 in Dayton, Ohio. He ultimately ingratiated himself and became associates with the town's crime lord and local legend, Billy "The Kid" Stepp.

Has four brothers and three sisters.
Speaks English, Italian and Spanish.

Had a thriving furniture business during the 70's called George Cash Furniture Barn and would act in his own commercials on radio and local television.
Is of Italian and Mexican descent.
Is an avid collector of Marilyn Monroe and Wonder Woman memorabilia.

Was an acquaintance of Martin Sheen's during the early 70's and would often see him at local bars in Dayton, Ohio. They nearly got into a fist fight one time.
His brother, Enrique Chapa, was a known hit man and spent eleven years in prison for murder in Brownsville, Texas. Enrique was married to Kathy Barr and they had three children together including a daughter named Monica Chapa.
When Enrique and Kathy divorced, she married Larry Flynt, and Monica years later wound up posing as a nude centerfold in a 1977 issue of Hustler. This deeply infuriated the Chapa family, and shortly after the magazine's release, Larry Flynt was shot and paralyzed from the waist down in a botched assassination attempt, which confined him to a wheelchair for life.
Enrique Chapa had subsequently been questioned by the authorities for suspected involvement in the attack.

Owned a bar across the street from Hustler Magazine publishing tycoon Larry Flynt's first go-go joint in Columbus, OH. They knew each other.
Had 6 children. Two died tragically, one at age of 30 due to cancer, the other at age 13 during a heart operation.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/27/18 05:28 PM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: FriendoftheFamily] #931210
02/27/18 02:59 PM
02/27/18 02:59 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Covington - Beverly Hills Supper Club - Casino - Fire. That Covington???

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #931211
02/27/18 03:03 PM
02/27/18 03:03 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Fbi had a large file on Stepp, allegedly buying and selling black market Diesel fuel in 1974.
I guess the Russians got it from Stepp smile
About 1/2 way into the report.

https://vault.fbi.gov/lucia-stepp/Lucia%20Stepp%20Part%2001%20of%2001

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #931226
02/27/18 05:32 PM
02/27/18 05:32 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Covington - Beverly Hills Supper Club - Casino - Fire. That Covington???

Thats the only Covington that I know of, And yes, it was once the largest illegal gambling epicenter of the USA.
Jewish Cleveland Mafia ran it.
Cleveland Syndicate of Moe Dalitz, Morris Kleinman, Louis Rothkopf, and Samuel Tucker who organized Buckeye Enterprises through which they operated laundries, casinos, and nightclubs

100+ illegals casinos, Numbers-Lottery, brothels and all kinds of entertainment-best in the nation. Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett etc etc
They were all run out by Sheriff Ratterman (long story) and almost all located in Vegas. Moe Dalitz from Cleveland became known as the godfather of Vegas, worth $500+mm, he and others controlled Covington KY. Desert Inn, Stardust. Dalitz joints. He ran Covington and Steubenville casinos prior to Vegas.
And yes, thats the Covington card game that Stepp Robbed of $100+K Took alot of balls.

With Allard Roen, Irwin Molasky and Merv Adelson, he founded Paradise Development, a real estate development company in the 1950s.
Together, they founded the Sunrise Hospital, The Boulevard Mall and the Las Vegas Country Club. Later, they co-founded the La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, California.
In a 1983 SUN interview, Dalitz said he considered construction of the Las Vegas Convention Center to be his greatest achievement. "Las Vegas used to be just a gambling town. Now we are a resort destination. The Convention Center complements our purpose," he said.
Philanthropy
In 1982, Dalitz received the "Torch of Liberty" award from the Anti-Defamation League. It was presented by comedian Joan Rivers.
Personal life
Dalitz was married to Averill Dalitz and they had one daughter, Suzanne.[10] They lived in Las Vegas, New York, Mexico and Switzerland.

Beverly Hills was an arson job, over 165 people perished. Im on double probation so I cant say what really happened-conjecture. Inside job though.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/27/18 05:42 PM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #931229
02/27/18 05:47 PM
02/27/18 05:47 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Really deserves another topic.
Angelo Lonardo said this:
During "The Jewish Boys'" partnership with Clark, they obtained an interest in the Stardust casino. The Chicago family claimed a "piece" of this casino from the Jewish Boys. Sometime in the early 1960s, a "sit down' over this claim occurred, and the Cleveland family participated. Cleveland sided with Chicago, and Dalitz and Kleinmann were instructed to make payments to Chicago. The Cleveland family also received a percentage of the Stardust for their participation in the "sit down." John Scalish and Jack Licavoli represented Cleveland at this meeting. Scalish and Licavoli told me that Jackie Cerone and Tony Accardo (Joe Batters) attended the "sit down" for Chicago. Cerone also told me that the Cleveland family was foolish for not investing in the Stardust from the beginning and lost millions of dollars as a result of this.

Angelo Lonardo Statement Before the U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (Committee on Governmental Affairs) April 15, 1988
Copied from: http://mafiahistory.us/maf-invl.html

Angelo lays it out.
The Jewish boys OWN The Casino. Run it, control it. Make fortunes.
The Italians have a piece of it, crumbs, for protection from other wiseguys and thugs like Stepp, who had the balls to stick up their card games.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/27/18 06:13 PM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: aidanbrexit] #931232
02/27/18 05:57 PM
02/27/18 05:57 PM
M
Moscone65 Offline
Made Member
Moscone65  Offline
M
Made Member
Can you stop with your Jewish bullshit spam on every post. I'm pretty sure alot of people find it annoying.

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #931233
02/27/18 05:59 PM
02/27/18 05:59 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss

Thats the only Covington that I know of, And yes, it was once the largest illegal gambling epicenter of the USA.

Ya I know, I was just bustin' balls.
My Mom and Dad went there with Chuck Teemer and his friend Lil Bahm. They actually got robbed that night in the Club.
Chuck had enough steam to get all their jewelry and cash back.I still have a pair of Beverly Hill dice that Dad brought home.

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: Moscone65] #931234
02/27/18 06:12 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Moscone65
Can you stop with your Jewish bullshit spam on every post. I'm pretty sure alot of people find it annoying.

Stepp robbed a large Jewish Mafia controlled Covington card game. Its part of history.
Do i need to tippy toe around facts? Youre little Fairy Godfather fantasy dreams shattered.
Maybe you can use more Vagisil

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/27/18 06:13 PM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #931235
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio

Ya I know, I was just bustin' balls.
My Mom and Dad went there with Chuck Teemer and his friend Lil Bahm. They actually got robbed that night in the Club.
Chuck had enough steam to get all their jewelry and cash back.I still have a pair of Beverly Hill dice that Dad brought home.

Very cool. And hold on to those dice

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/27/18 06:12 PM.
Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: aidanbrexit] #931242
02/27/18 08:05 PM
02/27/18 08:05 PM
M
Moscone65 Offline
Made Member
Moscone65  Offline
M
Made Member
Wtf are you talking about. You have some kind of sick obsession with Jews, might as well get circumsized. Your an anti Italian c ock sucker and either a nazi or a wimpy Jew trying to prove that jews are "tough" and dangerous. You already almost got banned for your bs keep it up you Mook.

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: Moscone65] #931245
02/27/18 08:24 PM
02/27/18 08:24 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
aiden and Moscone have both earned vacations from the boards. Guys, you really gotta stop the flaming crap.

Re: Dayton, Ohio [Re: SC] #931305
02/28/18 12:57 AM
02/28/18 12:57 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
I wish it was a perm. vacation,,100+ posts in 3 days? Def a loudmouth troll w/ an agenda.Thanx SC.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull