GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 248 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? #798777
08/27/14 08:11 PM
08/27/14 08:11 PM
D
DonMega1888 Offline OP
Underboss
DonMega1888  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Sons of Guns is a reality television series that aired on the Discovery Channel.[1] The series centered on Red Jacket Firearms LLC, a Louisiana-based business that manufactures and sells custom weapons. Will Hayden is the founder and owner of the shop, while his daughter and business partner Stephanie manages the office.

As on the Discovery Channel series MythBusters, this show practices a degree of self-censorship and safety-consciousness. Each episode begins with a staff member (usually Will) warning viewers not to try anything demonstrated on the show at home. In addition, during scenes of catastrophic failure, the crew will remind the audience not to try anything at home. The program also makes a noted point to avoid showing specific detail of how weapon modifications or fabrications are performed.

The show was cancelled after five seasons on August 27, 2014 due to child molestation charges against Will Hayden. Shortly thereafter the show's entire web presence, both on the Discovery Channel's website and social media was entirely removed.

I used to watch this show all the time years ago, Very surprised by the headlines

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #798778
08/27/14 08:13 PM
08/27/14 08:13 PM
D
DonMega1888 Offline OP
Underboss
DonMega1888  Offline OP
D
Underboss

4:30 PM PT -- TMZ has obtained arrest docs in Hayden's case ... and Hayden's daughter is now backing up the allegations. She told investigators Hayden took her virginity in March, 2013 when she was 11-years-old. She said she was orally and vaginally raped almost daily, but did not report it because he threatened her physically.

According to the docs, the victim says Hayden told her, "Don't tell them nothing, because I'm all you got."

Will Hayden has been arrested again -- this time cops are adding a charge of child rape in the molestation case he's already facing ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... the "Sons of Guns" cast member was busted 2 weeks ago in Louisiana for allegedly molesting his 12-year-old daughter. Hayden was released after posting bail -- but we've learned he was picked up again today.

Law enforcement sources tell us the investigation led the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Department to tack on a charge of aggravated rape of a child. An arrest warrant was issued today ... and cops, aided by U.S. Marshals, nabbed Hayden in Livingston, LA.

Hayden told us after the initial arrest that his ex-girlfriend -- and mother of the child -- was making false allegations to get back at him for ending their relationship.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #798785
08/27/14 09:01 PM
08/27/14 09:01 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
He is fucked. His 12 year old daughter is the victim and supposedly she is talking now. Also Glenn one of Will's old hands come out tonight and said he knew what happened as well and even called Will an egotistical asshole. He said he believed what was being said about Will. Also they wouldn't have added the rape charge unless there was something being said by the victim. I wouldn't be surprised to see Stephanie come out and say he screwed with her too.

Red Jacket will be gone by 2016 and I bet Stephanie and Kris will be gone in another 6 months if not before then.

Also Will and Stephanie didn't truly own RJF anymore "legally". After the ATF debacle where they couldn't account for guns they couldn't own the business anymore. It was in Joe and Charlie's name I do believe because they were the only ones that could legally own the business. RJF also announced yesterday they were legally separating from Will so he has nothing in that business anymore.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #798801
08/28/14 03:30 AM
08/28/14 03:30 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
I always enjoyed this show and even though Will has a big ego, I never dreamed he would do something like this, and if convicted ought to have his dick cut off. Prisoners will take a special interest in him.
I do hope that inasmuch as Will doesn't actually own RJF anymore that someone else will take over the show

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #798896
08/28/14 09:09 AM
08/28/14 09:09 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Kris came out on facebook last night and said he messed with Stephanie when she was a kid too. He gone!

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: dixiemafia] #798940
08/28/14 12:36 PM
08/28/14 12:36 PM
D
DonMega1888 Offline OP
Underboss
DonMega1888  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Kris came out on facebook last night and said he messed with Stephanie when she was a kid too. He gone!

damn stephanie aswell, pure scumbag, discusting doing tat to his own kids,

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #798947
08/28/14 01:16 PM
08/28/14 01:16 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yep you got to be one sick mofo to rape both your daughters.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #798948
08/28/14 01:18 PM
08/28/14 01:18 PM
D
DonMega1888 Offline OP
Underboss
DonMega1888  Offline OP
D
Underboss
never really liked him anyway, hope he rots for this

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #799149
08/29/14 08:29 AM
08/29/14 08:29 AM
D
DonMega1888 Offline OP
Underboss
DonMega1888  Offline OP
D
Underboss

free image upload

One of the basic tenets of North American criminal justice is that people are assumed innocent until proven guilty. In the case of former Sons of Guns star Will Hayden, though, it would seem that everyone connected with the star is distancing themselves sooner rather than later.

It seems as though the speed with which people distance themselves from alleged offenders depends on the crime alleged to have occurred. Certainly, sex crimes – particularly crimes against children – are particularly heinous, and they should be deemed so. The press, however, has jumped on this story, and with every mention of Hayden or his crime, Hayden’s conviction in the jury of public opinion has all but solidified. The problem is, Hayden has only been arrested; he has not been to trial, convicted or acquitted. Hayden’s unfortunate past, though, has already been dug up, complete with prior comments about virgins that may or may not have been taken out of context.

The discussions about Hayden’s brutal past and the picture of what is likely his mug shot has hit many papers already, and this has done nothing but excoriate him further. His own gun shop has effectively disowned him, and Discovery has rightfully pulled the show from its website and the airwaves. As a reputable educational channel, there is no way Discovery can afford any connection with an accused child rapist. Gun shops already have a difficult reputation, given the continued concerns about weapons falling into the wrong hands, particularly since Monday’s tragedy where a 9-year-old accidentally shot her shooting instructor when she lost control of the Uzi she was learning to shoot.

Hayden, however, has the right to have his story heard. If he is guilty, he needs to be punished, and severely – I am not the only one who has suffered at the hands of a child molester, and for the sake of his children, he needs to be removed from the situation permanently. The phrase is “innocent until proven guilty,” though, and no one deserves to be raked over the coals for something that hasn’t proven to be a crime yet.

Am I supportive of the man? No. The crimes he has been charged with are horrendous, and if he is guilty, it is my sincerest hope that every possible punishment is flung at him. However, what really happened has yet to be seen in court. Regardless of whether he is innocent or guilty at this point, it will take a lifetime for his family and those connected to him to recover. It will take the rest of his daughters’ lives to recover and learn to overcome the terrible scars inflicted by their father – if he’s been found guilty.

Unfortunately for Hayden, there is no recovery if he is found innocent. Accusations of a sexual crime, particularly one against children, tend to stick with an individual, regardless of whether or not the person is innocent. The court of public opinion tends to brutalize those accused of crimes of this nature, and that means Hayden truly can kiss his career goodbye.

Of course, Hayden is not the only celebrity to be accused of a crime. Duane “Dog” Chapman of Dog the Bounty Hunter fame was raked over the coals for his now-famous rant about his son’s girlfriend. He did manage to salvage his career, and A & E renewed Chapman’s show. However, Chapman was not accused of a sexual crime. He was accused, essentially, of being a bigot. He has since overcome those days and, with his wife Beth, was photographed in support of the No H8 campaign.

Those celebrities accused of sexual crimes, though, do not really recover. Michael Jackson, for instance, became better known in his life for the accusations that had been leveled against him instead of his artistic endeavors. Now several years past his death, these accusations seem to be long behind him as his posthumous album appears to be doing well.

The accusations against Hayden, however, are simply too heinous to be ignored, even if the man is innocent. It seems it is one thing, particularly in Hollywood, to have sexual assault allegations flung at you; it is quite another when those accusations say you are charged with raping your daughter. There will be no recovery from this as far as Will Hayden goes; his career is over, whether he is guilty or not.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #799180
08/29/14 10:39 AM
08/29/14 10:39 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
You are correct, the press has already tried and convicted him just like they are doing with officer Wilson, the Ferguson MO cop who shot the youth. Will deserves a FAIR trial and I hope he gets one. The things he is accused of are despicable. Why has Stephanie stayed by his side ??? There are a lot of questions to be answered here. I hope the trial will bring out the truth.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #799237
08/29/14 04:43 PM
08/29/14 04:43 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
don't know much about this guy

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #799440
08/30/14 10:12 PM
08/30/14 10:12 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Stephanie hasn't stood by his side. She let Kris come up with a song that said Will raped her at 12 too and that it was even possible he bullied her into not talking as well. Vince and Flem both have mentioned that the evidence is pretty damning. Even the business wanted no part of him. Vince even said he thought Will was crazy if he let it go to trial because of the evidence against him.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #801309
09/07/14 03:14 PM
09/07/14 03:14 PM
D
DonMega1888 Offline OP
Underboss
DonMega1888  Offline OP
D
Underboss

Shocking! Stephanie Hayden, the eldest daughter of ‘Sons Of Guns’ star Will Hayden, now claims he raped her as a child, just a month after his arrest for allegedly molesting her younger sister, 12.
In a bizarre turn of events, Will Hayden‘s daughter, Stephanie Hayden, is reportedly claiming her father raped her as a child. Stephanie first came to the Sons Of Guns star’s defense after he got arrested in August for the alleged sexual abuse of his younger 12-year-old daughter.

Stephanie Hayden: Will Hayden Raped Me Too — Shocking New Claim
“There was never any impropriety in our home,” Stephanie said at the time of her father’s arrest. “He was and is a good father.”

Gun Company Cuts Ties With Reality TV Star
A firearms company affiliated with reality TV star Will Hayden is distancing itself from him after his arrest on rape charges. In a statement on its...

Stephanie is reportedly recanting her original statement and plans on meeting with investigators in Baton Rouge, Louisiana as early as next week to provide details of the sexual abuse she allegedly suffered. She will do whatever is needed to aid in the prosecution of her dad, TMZ reports.

'Sons of Guns' actor arrested again, this time charged...
'Sons of Guns' actor arrested again, this time charged with aggravated rape of 12-year-old: 10 p.m.

Kris Ford, Stephanie’s husband, also posted a poem on Facebook that appears to be aimed at Will, 49.

“You fooled with my wife when she was young. Sucking and groping, do you remember what was done?” he wrote.

Do you think Stephanie is telling the truth?

Stephanie then went on Facebook to respond to the poem, telling a relative she gave Kris permission to post it. However, both posts have since been taken down. (See them here.)

Will’s attorney is surprised by Stephanie’s claims. He even has a theory as to why she might be coming forward with these allegations at this time.

“After 45 shows and 20 years, this is the first I’ve heard of it. Her complaints arose only after her income from the show and [gun] shop stopped. She’s still Will’s daughter, and he loves her,” Will’s attorney told TMZ.

Will Hayden Arrested For Child Molestation & Rape
Will was initially arrested for child molestation in early August after his ex-girlfriend went to the police, claiming he had been molesting the child they shared, according to TMZ. The daughter in question is being raised by Will and his new wife, and Will claimed at the time that his ex-girlfriend’s accusations were false and came from a place of bitterness. He posted $150,000 bond and was released.

He was picked up by police once again on August 26 after an added count of child rape, following the 12-year-old girl’s claim that she was “orally and vaginally raped almost daily, but did not report it because he threatened her physically.”

Will allegedly took his younger daughter’s virginity when she was just 11 years old.

Following his arrests, Discovery Channel decided to cancel Sons of Guns, a reality series centered around Will’s weapons shop Red Jacket Firearms, ahead of its sixth season.

If guilty, we hope that Will is dealt swift justice for this absolutely horrific crime. [img]http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress....ry-20.jpg?w=600[/img]

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #801453
09/08/14 08:53 AM
09/08/14 08:53 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Told you.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #801637
09/09/14 07:58 AM
09/09/14 07:58 AM
TurkTorello Offline
Wiseguy
TurkTorello  Offline
Wiseguy
hmm, If it's true I hope he goes to prison, and he will probably be someones bitch, if not be killed soon. I have to say though, I have heard so many cases of girls crying rape just for attention. I had a friend in the air force who screwed this girl (consensual), and afterwards she wanted to hang out the next day and was making plans for stuff...He said "well hold on, I barely know you"..He didn't contact her, and I guess didn't want to start a relationship...pretty normal, those things happen. Well I guess she didn't like that, probably embarrased her. A week later he's hanging out with friends and cops knock on his door, take him in, do the whole questioning...Lots of very uncomfortable "testing" on his penis....long story short, she finally confessed it was a lie. Could have ruined his life. Turns out she did the same to another guy before...and after.
Anyway, I just hope the actual truth comes out. And I hope he pays bigtime if he did it.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #801649
09/09/14 09:32 AM
09/09/14 09:32 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Well I would first assume that, but after 2 of his daughters come out and say he did it (one is 12 and one is 29) you have to kind of believe them. Now another 34 year old woman is involved too.

Off to Angola he goes!

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #802058
09/10/14 09:52 PM
09/10/14 09:52 PM
D
DonMega1888 Offline OP
Underboss
DonMega1888  Offline OP
D
Underboss
He's going away for a long time

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: dixiemafia] #803369
09/17/14 02:10 PM
09/17/14 02:10 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Well I would first assume that, but after 2 of his daughters come out and say he did it (one is 12 and one is 29) you have to kind of believe them. Now another 34 year old woman is involved too.

Off to Angola he goes!

Angola def isn't the place you wanna end up in prison.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #803418
09/17/14 04:57 PM
09/17/14 04:57 PM
B
Benny3Balls Offline
Made Member
Benny3Balls  Offline
B
Made Member
Has Hayden made bail yet? I know he did after the first arrest but i read he was having trouble raising the funds needed to get bailed out on the new charges.

I know he's not convicted yet but Hayden has a literal arsenal of some intense weaponry. I wouldn't want to serve a warrant at his house if he does get out before trial.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: Benny3Balls] #803501
09/18/14 07:47 AM
09/18/14 07:47 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

I know it, one of the worst around these days in my opinion.

Originally Posted By: Benny3Balls
Has Hayden made bail yet? I know he did after the first arrest but i read he was having trouble raising the funds needed to get bailed out on the new charges.

I know he's not convicted yet but Hayden has a literal arsenal of some intense weaponry. I wouldn't want to serve a warrant at his house if he does get out before trial.

No he didn't make bail on the 2nd arrest. I'm fairly certain he tied up his property in the first arrest, and now this one was 250k. I also imagine the judge would make him forfeit his weapons if he was released or would have some kind of stipulation on that. I doubt he gets bail though as it seems the family has turned on him. I know TMZ ran the post Kris put up but he said that like a day or two after Will was arrested the 2nd time so it's been out awhile. With 2 daughters and now another woman coming out he doesn't have a shot at freedom.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: dixiemafia] #803678
09/19/14 11:21 AM
09/19/14 11:21 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

I know it, one of the worst around these days in my opinion.

Originally Posted By: Benny3Balls

No he didn't make bail on the 2nd arrest. I'm fairly certain he tied up his property in the first arrest, and now this one was 250k. I also imagine the judge would make him forfeit his weapons if he was released or would have some kind of stipulation on that. I doubt he gets bail though as it seems the family has turned on him. I know TMZ ran the post Kris put up but he said that like a day or two after Will was arrested the 2nd time so it's been out awhile. With 2 daughters and now another woman coming out he doesn't have a shot at freedom.

I only hope that this doesn't come back to bite Red Jacket in the butt in civil court. I know he doesn't own it anymore, but dealing with a situation like this...you never know....

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #803781
09/19/14 09:53 PM
09/19/14 09:53 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
They legally separated from him after the arrest, but legally he didn't own Red Jacket anyways. After him and Stephanie lost their FFL's for not accounting for guns, Joe, Charlie and Vince owned the FFL for Red Jacket. I doubt they'll get it in civil court but they are done regardless though because of who started it.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #803848
09/20/14 11:48 AM
09/20/14 11:48 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
It seems like Red Jacket Firearms did a really good business. I wonder if anyone can/will get it going again, perhaps under another name. They seemed to put out a quality product. Interesting is that a lot of their customers are the law enforcement people who arrested him. I bet he doesn't live more than 3 years in Angola. I still find it amazing that Stephanie kept her mouth shot for all these years and seemed to get along fine with Hayden

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: bigboy] #804079
09/21/14 07:59 PM
09/21/14 07:59 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: bigboy
It seems like Red Jacket Firearms did a really good business. I wonder if anyone can/will get it going again, perhaps under another name. They seemed to put out a quality product. Interesting is that a lot of their customers are the law enforcement people who arrested him. I bet he doesn't live more than 3 years in Angola. I still find it amazing that Stephanie kept her mouth shot for all these years and seemed to get along fine with Hayden

That's because she was making money and she can't make anymore off of him. Also rape victims feel like it's their fault at times as well. It really screws with their head seriously.

As for what they put out they really didn't put out much. There are people that have been waiting over 2 years just to get a damn gun they had a special on. Repair jobs that were botched and people can't even get an update on their weapon. That was BEFORE all this came out. They will fold soon, I can almost guarantee it. If not, they will change their name and operate under a different name. Red Jacket is forever maimed by this...

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: dixiemafia] #804182
09/22/14 04:00 PM
09/22/14 04:00 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Maybe Vince will take over. I wonder why the police used him so much if he fucked up everything. Guess he didn't show all of these failures on his show.

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #804224
09/22/14 08:33 PM
09/22/14 08:33 PM
D
DonMega1888 Offline OP
Underboss
DonMega1888  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Got a feeling he"ll Hanging himself or something.. Even in jail

Re: Sons Of Guns - Owner Up On Rape Charge? [Re: DonMega1888] #804634
09/25/14 11:56 AM
09/25/14 11:56 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Vince has his own shop now, Mesa Kinetic Research.

bigboy the failures were on customer guns, not the big jobs that the show was showing. The regular Joe's that have already spent money there and haven't gotten a thing yet.

Will was even sued for issuing stock that wasn't worth anything after the FFL deal. He seems as crooked as they come.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull