GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 228 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: SC] #796796
08/19/14 09:28 AM
08/19/14 09:28 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: SC
afs, in your attempt to set the stage for your soapbox (and there is nothing wrong with that - we all do it) you are missing one major point. pb's repeated (and unanswered) question is a valid point to be considered in light of those supporting all the bad things you yourself mentioned above.

So what you say is that since protesting eventually leads to looting, it is wrong to protest?

Not that these sort of discussions gonna change anything, as I said, it's action and reaction. You throw a ball at the wall, it's gonna bounce back to you. You can condemn the ball or the wall, but the end result after repeating this action would be the same.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: afsaneh77] #796800
08/19/14 09:35 AM
08/19/14 09:35 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
So what you say is that since protesting eventually leads to looting, it is wrong to protest?

I'm not saying that at all. Since you're unable to grasp what I AM saying I will back out now. I've learned that it's pointless to try to convince someone who isn't listening.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796805
08/19/14 09:43 AM
08/19/14 09:43 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
It would be useful for all Board members to practice sober reflection that is, in turn, reflected in their posts. Of course, whether intended or not, one generic characteristic of boards such as this one is to allow for emotion-laden outpourings. Such boards also allow for a sometimes amusing lack of logic.

Afs, such lack of logic is manifested in part of your post quoted here: "So what you say is that since protesting eventually leads to looting, it is wrong to protest?"

The stream of SC's post ("what you say") should not have prompted your question.

Last edited by olivant; 08/19/14 09:44 AM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796812
08/19/14 09:57 AM
08/19/14 09:57 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I don't get what you say SC. I'm not trying to twist your words here, that was the last guess at what you were saying. You say pb's point is valid in light of all that I said about how in a poor neighborhood protest inevitably leads to looting. So could you please clarify what you meant?

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: afsaneh77] #796818
08/19/14 10:22 AM
08/19/14 10:22 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I don't get what you say SC. I'm not trying to twist your words here, that was the last guess at what you were saying. You say pb's point is valid in light of all that I said about how in a poor neighborhood protest inevitably leads to looting. So could you please clarify what you meant?

@Afseneh

I think SC meant what I meant. And I'll rephrase it so it doesn't get redundant.

We're not talking about a peaceful protest, or what the motivation of the poor and marginalized is, or even whether or not the cop was in the wrong or in the right. We're talking about the violent aftermath. The question is, what's to be gained by looting and rioting and burning down the very place where you live?

And I think the only objective answer is, nothing. There's no upside to burning down your own neighborhood. That's all the acknowledgement I was looking for before this became a free-for-all.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796819
08/19/14 10:24 AM
08/19/14 10:24 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
At the risk of drawing the ire of everyone can I straddle the fence and say I agree with ALL of you? lol

There was a time in this country Cops had to WALK a beat, know the civilians. Consider them as they would their family. You didn't start shooting and ask questions later!

YES I think much of the black community leadership is also to blame for leading young black masses further into NEVER believing that they are & can be better. I think some of the self loathing and over the top messages in music and media has helped fester the climate surrounding Mike Browns life.

But the race problem in USA isn't a sporting event. It's an issue that takes constant work and human elevation.

I hear ppl criticize Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson's call for moderation BUT young movements need to take notes and not freestyle rebellion.

Last edited by Frank_Nitti; 08/19/14 10:28 AM.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796821
08/19/14 10:34 AM
08/19/14 10:34 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
FN, if there is any straddling, it is on each side of the fence that divides knowledge from lack thereof. There is a paucity of knowledge about what happened that fateful day in Ferguson. The extent to which such knowledge can be acquired will be a function of the criminal and civil justice systems which at this time include the St. Louis County District Attorney's Office and the US Department of Justice and not the grab-bag of information fragments available through the media.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: IvyLeague] #796834
08/19/14 11:20 AM
08/19/14 11:20 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Fact #1: There are countless number of murders of blacks by other blacks every year. Yet we don't hear a fraction of the news about that that we do when a white cop shoots a black suspect. Nor are there the kind of riots we're seeing. What does it say about the value of life the black community puts on it's own people when the only thing that gets them up in arms, and rioting and looting, is when a white person is the shooter?

Fact #2: Only about 1/4 of the police shootings involve a white cop and a black suspect. Yet it's only in that minority that we see constant accusations of "racism" or "profiling" being made. And it's only in the black community that we see rioting and looting like this.

Fact #3: In case you haven't, watch the video of the store robbery. Michael Brown and his buddy waltz in there like they own the place, steal the cigars, and then push the owner around on their way out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE

Fact #4: Listen to the caller below, who was among the first to give the police officer's account of what happened. Considering the way Brown comes across on camera, the autopsy showed he wasn't shot in the back (not to mention had marijuana in his system), and the cop actually did suspect Brown had been involved in the strong-arm robbery, I tend to give the officer and this caller every benefit of the doubt.

https://soundcloud.com/fmnewstalk971/caller-josie-on-demand-audio-8-15-14

In my opinion, based on what I've seen so far, Brown was just another common thug. But, like Treyvon Martin before him, many in the black community (and liberals in the media) are trying to paint him as some sort of martyr, all the while ignoring the bigger problems they have that give rise to punks like Brown. And then others, far from honest outrage but simply to exploit the situation, ravage their own community.

u need to be more concerned with the chained up five year olds all over utah

witnesses said he was shot with his hands up while trying to surrender

the only known fact of the case is he was shot between 6-8 times and twice in the head

in broad daylight while unarmed.......

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796847
08/19/14 11:48 AM
08/19/14 11:48 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
The story is slowly being leaked out.
A dozen witnesses’ say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/witnesses-say-ferguson-teen-attacked-cop-before-shooting/

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: cookcounty] #796857
08/19/14 12:17 PM
08/19/14 12:17 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
u need to be more concerned with the chained up five year olds all over utah

OK, we can't have selective enforcement of board rules. Stop the trolling remarks, cook. Consider this a warning.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: pizzaboy] #796878
08/19/14 01:06 PM
08/19/14 01:06 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

@Afseneh

I think SC meant what I meant. And I'll rephrase it so it doesn't get redundant.

We're not talking about a peaceful protest, or what the motivation of the poor and marginalized is, or even whether or not the cop was in the wrong or in the right. We're talking about the violent aftermath. The question is, what's to be gained by looting and rioting and burning down the very place where you live?

And I think the only objective answer is, nothing. There's no upside to burning down your own neighborhood. That's all the acknowledgement I was looking for before this became a free-for-all.

Being angry clouds judgement, and that's what I think we are seeing. After MLK's assassination many cities were burning. We can just hope that the anger stops soon there.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796889
08/19/14 01:23 PM
08/19/14 01:23 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands

Black Minister Point of View

My apologies for joining this thread late. This video might give a different point of view.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: MaryCas] #796909
08/19/14 02:24 PM
08/19/14 02:24 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Good stuff, MC. Lots of perspective there.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #796915
08/19/14 02:43 PM
08/19/14 02:43 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

When are people like Al Sharpton going to get arrested for incitement to hatred?

People like him are far more dangerous than guns.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: BlackFamily] #796916
08/19/14 02:47 PM
08/19/14 02:47 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I was thinking on posting a Ferguson thread but knew it will be a fiasco. Someone bound to get banned and cause a trolling fuss, race baited, etc. I'm just wanted to get to the discussion of deadly excessive force that was uncalled action. There's of course the focus on the opportunistic looters, that's just plain despicable. It's foolish to riot and do property damage in your own community but these handful or so hoodlums gives the entire protest a bad image.

I want to see fair justice like the next person but without the protests, march, media interference, Jesse jackson, etc. Just the parents , witnesses, perpetrator , and have a private investigation into the matter. Too much busybodies and instigators makes it difficult to stay on track.

Yes our country's ethnic discrimination will happen and that's not going to change period. It's America's ugly scar.

Well written

When Interpol?
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796919
08/19/14 03:14 PM
08/19/14 03:14 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Years ago their was a fight between some black and some Irish in Gerritsen Beach here in Brooklyn.

Next day Al Sharpton shows up with 5 bus loads of agitators. It a very small area with a few soccer fields and baseball diamonds. They just walked around the place was deserted. So they left and found their way to Marine park.

They had some soft ball equipment and started to play soft ball. Hoping the white people will start with them. It is mostly a white area I lived there before I bought my other house.

There were black cricket players and their families that started to come here to play. Because there was too much crime in the park they used to play in. We all know why they played at Marine park. We could appreciate their crime problem where they live.

Now sharptons crew did not know that, and they did not know people in Marine park like to mind their own business.

Then no action so Sharpton and his people go to King Plaza next looking for more trouble. I asked Sharpton before he left who won the game smile

Then I saw him walking inking Plaza I said al nice sweat suit.

only the unloved hate
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796921
08/19/14 03:15 PM
08/19/14 03:15 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Years ago their was a fight between some black and some Irish in Gerritsen Beach here in Brooklyn.

Next day Al Sharpton shows up with 5 bus loads of agitators. It a very small area with a few soccer fields and baseball diamonds. They just walked around the place was deserted. So they left and found their way to Marine park.

They had some soft ball equipment and started to play soft ball. Hoping the white people will start with them. It is mostly a white area I lived there before I bought my other house.

There were black cricket players and their families that started to come here to play. Because there was too much crime in the park they used to play in. We all know why they played at Marine park. We could appreciate their crime problem where they live.

Now sharptons crew did not know that, and they did not know people in Marine park like to mind their own business.

Then no action so Sharpton and his people go to King Plaza next looking for more trouble. I asked Sharpton before he left who won the game smile

Then I saw him walking inking Plaza I said al nice sweat suit.

only the unloved hate
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796922
08/19/14 03:21 PM
08/19/14 03:21 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Evidently Bill Cosby posted this at some point in time have no clue when. Sometimes people send me stuff I have no clue when it happened or even if he said it.

Let me know if he really said it?

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.
I can't even talk the way these people talk:
Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
And then I heard the father talk.
Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.
In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.
The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.
These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.
$500 sneakers for what?
And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.
Where were you when he was 2?
Where were you when he was 12?
Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?
And where is the father? Or who is his father?
People putting their clothes on backward:
Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?
People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?
What part of Africa did this come from??
We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa .....

I say this all of the time. It would be like white people saying they are European-American. That is totally stupid.
I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany , Scotland , England , Ireland , or the Netherlands . The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa . So stop, already! ! !
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap ......... And all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.
We have got to take the neighborhood back.
People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' -- or men or whatever you call them now.
We have millionaire football players who cannot read.
We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks have to do a better job.
Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.
We have to start holding each other to a higher standard..
We cannot blame the white people any longer.'

~Dr.. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed..D.

only the unloved hate
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796923
08/19/14 03:27 PM
08/19/14 03:27 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Not so much as a mousefart is heard when white people are murdered by black people in racially motivated crimes though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...rack-Obama.html

I also remember being called a derogatory name by a black person when I was last in New York but I laughed it off.

I imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, Al Sharpton would be campaigning for justice against me.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: Moe_Tilden] #796953
08/19/14 07:22 PM
08/19/14 07:22 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
This has been a 360 degree screw up:

Any professional police department recognizes that, when a white officer kills an unarmed black teenager, they need to immediately communicate fully and transparently. Otherwise they cede control of communication to the rumor mill--a surefire way to precipitate disturbances. The Ferguson department clammed up and covered up, leaving all communication to Michael Brown's friend, who may or may not be telling the whole truth.

Then they screwed up again when they released the video of Brown's shoplifting and muscling of the store owner. It proved (not surprisingly) that he wasn't the little angel his parents and friends made him out to be. But it had nothing to do with the shooting--the police officer didn't even know about Brown's crime when the shooting took place. Idiots!

The protests began. Predictably they turned violent. Predictably, it led to looting and burning. Looking at the glee in the looters' faces, you see that the only thing Michael Brown's death meant to them was a license to steal and destroy. What do looting and burning have to do with justice?

Then the governor sent in a State Police captain who sees his job as blessing the rioters. He practically judged the cop guilty before any inquiry began. Regarding looting, he said, "Goods can be replaced, human lives can't be replaced." He might as well have flown the Goodyear Blimp over Ferguson with a blinking message: "Looters welcome--no police interference." "God bless you, Captain," they said in church. But he didn't stop the looting and destruction.

Then, predictably, Al Sharpton--the Tawana Brawley Charlatan--showed up with his usual message: All African Americans are helpless victims without me to lead them.

This is an ugly microcosm of American dysfunction. The real victims of this horror are the thousands of law-abiding citizens of Ferguson who now have fewer places to live and to shop, and who will bear the aftermath of this unnecessary, mismanaged fiasco.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796974
08/19/14 10:50 PM
08/19/14 10:50 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
^^^^

is that really michael brown on the video?

i find it hard to believe that mike brown charged through bullets like a lion or bear

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796981
08/20/14 01:50 AM
08/20/14 01:50 AM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
And Obama thought that the police acted "stupidly" in the Harvard professor case...do as he should have done...wait for the facts..in particular the toxicology report.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796982
08/20/14 02:02 AM
08/20/14 02:02 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Cop involved in Ferguson shooting has fractured eye socket: report

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-involved-in-ferguson-shooting-has-fractured-eye-socket-report/

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: IvyLeague] #796983
08/20/14 02:42 AM
08/20/14 02:42 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I'll disagree with some of your "Facts":

1. Yes, Thousands of blacks are killed by blacks yearly. Yet to say it's only publicized a fraction in the news media is 100% false. I don't know where your news source for daily information but there have and still is heavy reports on black on black crime, blacks homicides is higher than average, etc. You most likely won't hear to much about every community outreach that are proactively getting involved in the black community becase the media cares little about that and possibly your overlooking it as well. Incidents like this doesn't reflect black communities everywhere.
What's another FACT is that whites are mostly killed by whites and according to last year FBI uniform report more whites were killed than blacks, where's the report on white on white murders ?

2. Please give the link to your source on that 1/4. There's current and past incident cases that prove or at least shows the scale of actions lean towards blacks being profile more. Rioting and looting have happen in all communities before so why are you putting emphasis in the blacks?

3. & 4. That's the conflicting information. Why release this info after a couple days of the shooting instead of from the beginning? Police chief states at first he's suspected but it's not him, yet changed his statement later on. Same response to when he said that officer wasn't notified nor in the area searching for a robber suspect. Now there's more altering statement and witnesses. None of these "facts" are conclusive just your opinion.

I think until the investigation is complete, let's not jump to conclusions. And enough with these thugs label. He a thug , she a thug , they a thug, it's ridiculous. There's a difference to me between a person committed to crimes for profits (thugs) than for opportunity (hoodlums). Don't know why would anyone assume that incidence like this leads to an automatic martyr amongst us (blacks) nationwide. Geez.
Ivy, how about you visit a local black neighborhood and gets some of their viewpoints?

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796985
08/20/14 03:02 AM
08/20/14 03:02 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
If the Grand Jury does not indict the Ferguson Officer today I predict that Holder will make sure the Feds indict him for violating the Civil Rights of Michael Brown. That's why he's there!

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #796994
08/20/14 06:08 AM
08/20/14 06:08 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
"Ivy, how about you visit a local black neighborhood and gets some of their viewpoints."

I used to do that for a lot of reasons. I coached soccer in the Central Brooklyn soccer league, and I played street soccer for fun in a Haitian area whichi was in Ave J area.

I also find myself in black Harlem from time to time.

In those areas all the younger guys wanted to have a good time playing the game we all love.

I loved those guys we had a lot of fun. Hardly any white people their because of fear white people of the area. I even took my oldest son when he was a little kid to play. They always treated us very nice.

My daughter the communist always thought I was prejudiced. She never got I am only prejudiced against bad people no mater what color they are.

Once my youngest son was jumped by 5 black guys around 16 yrs old when he was 11 they took a new bike I just bought for him. Normally I would just buy him another bike. He gave up the bike and they hit him anyway. I found out when the cops brought him home. He told me they caught two of them and were canvassing the area looking for the rest. I jumped into his police car with my son and went to the park.

Cops found 1 other one, but no bike. They passed what they steal to another guy. That is there plan just in case they get caught. They deny and they don't have what they stole anymore.

Now these guys stole from me and hurt my son. So you can safely say I was extremely prejudiced against them.

I go to the preceint we press charges. I see one go there mothers their trying to tell us their son was a good boy smile he was 15 so nothing was really going to happen to him. At least he and his mother thought that.

I told his mother he should have aborted her fucking son. I got a little carried away. Some other cops tried to shut me up and I told them how I feel about most cops in general. Someone might think I was also prejudiced against them.

Months later we go to court. My son can not even remember what they looked like any more. So he told the truth and they were let go.

But I remembered what they looked like, but I was not there when he was at racked and robbed. The arresting cops were in the same boat as I.

But we did manage to get some of there home addresses. One was the 15 yr old and his mother lived.

I found out some time later they both were victims of a home invasion done by some black guys. It was just more of black on black crime

only the unloved hate
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: BlackFamily] #797000
08/20/14 07:13 AM
08/20/14 07:13 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I'll disagree with some of your "Facts":

1. Yes, Thousands of blacks are killed by blacks yearly. Yet to say it's only publicized a fraction in the news media is 100% false. I don't know where your news source for daily information but there have and still is heavy reports on black on black crime, blacks homicides is higher than average, etc. You most likely won't hear to much about every community outreach that are proactively getting involved in the black community becase the media cares little about that and possibly your overlooking it as well. Incidents like this doesn't reflect black communities everywhere.
What's another FACT is that whites are mostly killed by whites and according to last year FBI uniform report more whites were killed than blacks, where's the report on white on white murders ?

2. Please give the link to your source on that 1/4. There's current and past incident cases that prove or at least shows the scale of actions lean towards blacks being profile more. Rioting and looting have happen in all communities before so why are you putting emphasis in the blacks?

3. & 4. That's the conflicting information. Why release this info after a couple days of the shooting instead of from the beginning? Police chief states at first he's suspected but it's not him, yet changed his statement later on. Same response to when he said that officer wasn't notified nor in the area searching for a robber suspect. Now there's more altering statement and witnesses. None of these "facts" are conclusive just your opinion.

I think until the investigation is complete, let's not jump to conclusions. And enough with these thugs label. He a thug , she a thug , they a thug, it's ridiculous. There's a difference to me between a person committed to crimes for profits (thugs) than for opportunity (hoodlums). Don't know why would anyone assume that incidence like this leads to an automatic martyr amongst us (blacks) nationwide. Geez.
Ivy, how about you visit a local black neighborhood and gets some of their viewpoints?

right first he wasn't a robbery suspect, now he is

sounds like bullshit

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797002
08/20/14 07:27 AM
08/20/14 07:27 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I thought this was interesting found it by accident

They thought it was cool

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHZ7KX5m5vU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

only the unloved hate
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797023
08/20/14 09:29 AM
08/20/14 09:29 AM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
Dorian Johnson admits he made the whole thing up, Michael Brown attacked the cop, here's the story

http://therightscoop.com/report-key-witn...officer-wilson/

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: NNY78] #797025
08/20/14 09:34 AM
08/20/14 09:34 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: NNY78
Dorian Johnson admits he made the whole thing up, Michael Brown attacked the cop, here's the story

http://therightscoop.com/report-key-witn...officer-wilson/

Such reporting is certainly suspect. Neither Fox, CNN, MSN, or the broadcast networks has even hinted at such.

Last edited by olivant; 08/20/14 09:35 AM.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull