GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 66 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,124
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,749
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: New Gambino Boss. [Re: overcoat] #800048
09/02/14 08:20 PM
09/02/14 08:20 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: overcoat
What do the current Gambino crew do to make money these days? And do they mainly just operate in nyc or do they have other areas they operate? Thanks.

Same as all the other ones. Gambling, loansharking, extortion, theft, fraud, drugs, ect

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 09/02/14 08:20 PM.
Re: New Gambino Boss. [Re: pizzaboy] #800116
09/03/14 07:54 AM
09/03/14 07:54 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
PB, BOP has Dean Vincent Depreta in Danbury FCI and due for release on 8/8/2017. Did he get along with Megale?

To be perfectly honest, they've rarely been on the street at the same time. One goes in, the other comes out. And when Tony went in for his first Federal bid (I wanna say it was around the summer of 1990), Dean was little more than a kid. So Dean didn't come up under Tony, if that's what you mean.

Stamford's fucked up. There's no other way to say it. I used to be up there constantly for the union, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the players up there. Suffice it to say, things seem to run A LOT smoother when Tony's free. That's all I'm trying to say. He's a very sharp guy.

There were rumors all over these sites a few years ago that Dean may have been made. I posted right away that it was bullshit, and Cheech can attest to that. Then when he was indicted two years ago as a mere associate, everyone changed their tune. But no one wanted to tell me that I was right lol.

Like I said, he may get made one day. But like I also said, Stamford is just fucked up. And there's a very good reason that the Gambinos haven't made anyone up there in the past 25 years. For one thing, there's not enough up there where you need two made guys. For another thing, it's just fucked up up there. Gamblers have absolutely no problem threatening you with calling the FBI. They don't even say they're calling the cops. They say they're calling the FBI! lol

I like it up there because I've spent a lot of time there, both business and pleasure. My favorite public golf course in the tri-state area is in North Stamford. But generally speaking, it's a rat town.

I can definitely attest to everything written. ESPECIALLY about Dean being made. a few guys that are good at charts even believed it. and not to reiterate everything you said but it was ALL correct.
1) stamford is 20 mins from the bronx
2) easier to draw heat in that area. LE knows all the players.
3) NYC already has southern CT locked down...why make guys?

the FBI thing is 100% true, and thats all ill say

When Interpol?
Re: New Gambino Boss. [Re: The_Chin] #800129
09/03/14 09:19 AM
09/03/14 09:19 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

its funny the Genovese always had recruits up north ct, springfield ect. one time there was 12+. so debrizzi gets killed in 86 piccolo 81 82. the bosses made it easy for the west side to run it. in the guy deans indictment who are the west side guys there fire bomobng and throwing rocks at the card house. I wouldnt want a crew after the last 2 capos got whacked might ask for a crew change. and nicky skins was just everywhere recording people nobodys spider sense went off when there talking to this guy, they all probably puke in there cells today. and I was right this big corner store of Spanish were you go up to the western union thing is banked by some family I tried to place a 3 team parlay on baseball for my rican friend the guy in the both said I don't now wat your talking I knew it wasn't gonna happen but my friend was o.t.felt dumb the was like 6 old guys placing bets in front of me.

Re: New Gambino Boss. [Re: pmac] #800145
09/03/14 09:45 AM
09/03/14 09:45 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: pmac
its funny the Genovese always had recruits up north ct, springfield ect. one time there was 12+.

The Genovese also had a small crew in Pittsfield, Mass., which is just about a half hour north of Rhinebeck on the Taconic. Fat Tony loved his horse farm in Rhinebeck and spent half his time there. He encouraged his closest friends to buy property up that way. It's no coincidence that they had a crew in Pittsfield that acted as a conduit between Harlem, the Bronx, White Plains and Springfield. But today Springfieldd and Pittsfield are both pretty run down. Comparatively speaking, anyway.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: New Gambino Boss. [Re: pmac] #800148
09/03/14 10:12 AM
09/03/14 10:12 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
its funny the Genovese always had recruits up north ct, springfield ect. one time there was 12+. so debrizzi gets killed in 86 piccolo 81 82. the bosses made it easy for the west side to run it. in the guy deans indictment who are the west side guys there fire bomobng and throwing rocks at the card house. I wouldnt want a crew after the last 2 capos got whacked might ask for a crew change. and nicky skins was just everywhere recording people nobodys spider sense went off when there talking to this guy, they all probably puke in there cells today. and I was right this big corner store of Spanish were you go up to the western union thing is banked by some family I tried to place a 3 team parlay on baseball for my rican friend the guy in the both said I don't now wat your talking I knew it wasn't gonna happen but my friend was o.t.felt dumb the was like 6 old guys placing bets in front of me.

no one from west side, just more press BS...it was over who had control of certain gamblers and gambling places. one group was trying to poach another groups players. thats all it was. someone got their tires slashed in front of a gambling club in hamden, where i currently reside. its a suburb outside of new haven. not one made guy involved. and the kid from stamford NEVER came up here.

When Interpol?
Re: New Gambino Boss. [Re: cheech] #800156
09/03/14 11:08 AM
09/03/14 11:08 AM
A
AllGoldEverything Offline
Associate
AllGoldEverything  Offline
A
Associate
I would say the west side has a much bigger presence in the bridgeport-northern fairfield county area. Norwalk to Greenwich is a different story.

They own all of the titty bars in bridgeport. The vending game is pretty much all them too. Big garbage sheet as well.

The only thing the other group has more of is federal indictments.

They never really got too greedy shaking down local bm's. Which is FEDS best way to sign up snitches.

Re: New Gambino Boss. [Re: AllGoldEverything] #800164
09/03/14 11:40 AM
09/03/14 11:40 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: AllGoldEverything

They own all of the titty bars in bridgeport. The vending game is pretty much all them too. Big garbage sheet as well.

yes

When Interpol?
Re: New Gambino Boss. [Re: The_Chin] #800165
09/03/14 11:41 AM
09/03/14 11:41 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
check PM AllGoldEverything

When Interpol?
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5