GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (CNote), 132 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,873
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,537
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: What I know, don't know-Chicago [Re: The_Chin] #795709
08/13/14 10:43 AM
08/13/14 10:43 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: The_Chin
Wikipedia and other sites that shows me facts, I feel I can trust more than people on a forum - no offense, I want peoples opinions otherwise I wouldn't have started this thread. But how do you know and how do people suddenly know everything about the Outfit without information to back it up?

I'm not in this. I never post about Chicago. But Wikipedia is a terrible place for this type of subject matter. Anyone can change those entries to suit their agenda. Quick case in point: They gave Patsy Parrello two sons that he never had on Wikipedia, which was especially hurtful because Patsy Junior was murdered. These entries are made by cocksuckers with no fucking lives. They should seriously suffer for making a family relive that kind of pain mad.

And not every little thing can be backed up with links. I don't know where you're from, how old you are, any of that. But when you actually grow up among these guys, not everything can be backed up with a link. That's all I'm saying.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: What I know, don't know-Chicago [Re: The_Chin] #795710
08/13/14 10:47 AM
08/13/14 10:47 AM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
^^^sounds similar to the work of one 'elmwoodparker' ohwell

Re: What I know, don't know-Chicago [Re: pizzaboy] #795713
08/13/14 10:50 AM
08/13/14 10:50 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I'm not in this. I never post about Chicago. But Wikipedia is a terrible place for this type of subject matter. Anyone can change those entries to suit their agenda. Quick case in point: They gave Patsy Parrello two sons that he never had on Wikipedia, which was especially hurtful because Patsy Junior was murdered. These entries are made by cocksuckers with no fucking lives. They should seriously suffer for making a family relive that kind of pain mad.

And not every little thing can be backed up with links. I don't know where you're from, how old you are, any of that. But when you actually grow up among these guys, not everything can be backed up with a link. That's all I'm saying.

You said it how I wanted to. Props (or would you rather me say Salute?) wink

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #795715
08/13/14 10:58 AM
08/13/14 10:58 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Hi guys, been reading your forum for a couple of weeks and just recently it hit me to actually make an account.

What about Henry's account?

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: SC] #795716
08/13/14 11:00 AM
08/13/14 11:00 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SC
Hi guys, been reading your forum for a couple of weeks and just recently it hit me to actually make an account.

Oh, don't tell me.

I don't know who Henry is, but I KNEW he'd been here before lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: SC] #795718
08/13/14 11:02 AM
08/13/14 11:02 AM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE

Quote: Shelby from Ax Men..."Here We Go!"

Last edited by njcapo35; 08/13/14 11:14 AM.

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #795720
08/13/14 11:09 AM
08/13/14 11:09 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
You always seem to have that sixth sense pizza.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #795722
08/13/14 11:11 AM
08/13/14 11:11 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
The only Henry on here I can think of is friend_of_henry but I doubt it's him.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #795723
08/13/14 11:12 AM
08/13/14 11:12 AM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
I think he's talking about Henry Hauglad?

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: dixiemafia] #795726
08/13/14 11:19 AM
08/13/14 11:19 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Thanks, Dix. But we all know I ain't that smart lol.

In his second post he stated that he "can't wait to argue with Pizzaboy and Ivy league," or something like that. Dead fucking giveaway that he'd been here before. But what's WRONG with people that they feel the need to create different identities?

This Internet has given birth to a totally new kind of crazy ohwell.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: njcapo35] #795736
08/13/14 11:32 AM
08/13/14 11:32 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: njcapo35

*DING DING DING* We have a winner. Give that man a ceegar. smile

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: SC] #795738
08/13/14 11:33 AM
08/13/14 11:33 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: njcapo35

*DING DING DING* We have a winner. Give that man a ceegar. smile

Can we assume that they're BOTH gone now?

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: pizzaboy] #795741
08/13/14 11:37 AM
08/13/14 11:37 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

Can we assume that they're BOTH gone now?

Not yet. I'm old, not fast. ohwell

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: SC] #795742
08/13/14 11:38 AM
08/13/14 11:38 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Is someone getting clipped SC ??

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: domwoods74] #795752
08/13/14 11:48 AM
08/13/14 11:48 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Is someone getting clipped SC ??

Yeah, it's against Board rules to open more than one account.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #795753
08/13/14 11:52 AM
08/13/14 11:52 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Hi guys, been reading your forum for a couple of weeks and just recently it hit me to actually make an account. Haven't read up too much about the Chicago Outfit, Tought I'd start my first post by telling you what I know, and some facts -- and let you guys tell me what I don't know.

Chicago Outfit isn't just 'one organization', It's aprox four(?) different families who run their men their own way. Although all of them answere to John DiFronzo /whom some say has retired and been replaced by Joe Andriacchi. DiFronzo/Andriacchi holds a sort of 'Capo Di Tutti Capi''-position and runs every family -- has every family to pay tributes and follow orders. If there is a beef between two (I call them families, actually they are just crews lead by an Lieutenant who has Street bosses etc, made members.) The Boss/DiFronzo can settle the dispute, and also decides who gets made. Chicago doesn't have capos or whatever, they just have like a different set of bosses who roules that area. Same as a capo I guess..

I think recently they have shrunk to hold a low profile, The current hierarchy of the Outfit today I believe is like this:

Melrose Park (fmr. Cicero, Lake County crews) Lieutenant/boss - John 'Pudgy' Matassa. I think he took over for Michael Sarno, peronally I think Matassa looks like a fa***t -no offense.
Melrose park is the 2nd most powerful though the most Notorious crew, handles mostly blue collar crimes. And has about 15 made members?

Elmwood Park (North Side/Rush street crews) The most powerful crew, most of the bosses roots from this crew. Deals mostly white collar, former lead by John DiFronzo and is now lead by his brother Greedy Pete. The crew has about 20 made members by my count.

South Side (26th street crew, Chinatown, Chicago Heights crew) boss - Frank Caruso ''Tootsie'' - don't know much about these guys. They have about 11 made members, 3 of whom are Incarcarated.

West Side (Grand Avenue Crew, Centrachio Crew) Boss - Joseph Cullotta ''Joe Kong'' - Weakest, with about 5 made members.

Keep in mind that they have alot of associates. You don't need to be italian nor made to reach hights in the Chicago Mob. Associates (trusted) are given tasks of killing and other things that only inducted guys gets to do in most of the other families.

I count they have less than 50 inducted members. Chicago is also the LCN(if we can call it that?) who has the least amount of rats.

They have been known for killing their own members, if they make too much publicity - DeStefano and Giancana. They have calmed down since the indictments of Family Secrets AND earlier they lost Pasquale Marchone (a.k.a Pat Marcy) whom controlled the first ward. They owned Chicago's judges, lawyers and crooked cops in mass numbers.

Do you guys think Chicago still has someone in different Parties in Chicago, and that they still have such a massive number of Lawyers, judges and crooked cops? I'd like to read everyone's opinion! sorry for bad grammar or spelling mistakes.

Much of this, like many things about the Outfit, have been debated a lot on these forums.

In my opinion, there is no significant difference between the way the Outfit is structured today and the structure of other LCN families. I really don't know where people get this "every crew is it's own family" idea. If one wants to go that route, you could say that about any crew in any family, which is simply a sub-group within the larger organization. The crew bosses (or captains - same thing) in Chicago are answerable to an administration just as they are in New York or elsewhere. At best, it's a matter of semantics, not significant, practical differences.

I also don't buy into this picture some paint of this multi-layered, overly hierarchical Outfit with top bosses, area bosses, crew bosses, street bosses, and so on. The Outfit streamlined it's organization in the 1990's and has only continued to shrink in size and scope since then. Not only is there no need for all these ranks, the most recent articles on the Outfit going back nearly a decade don't bear any of that out; some charts floating around the forums not withstanding.

And, as I've said more times than I can remember, the max made membership figure put forth by the FBI in recent years is 30. During the "Family Secrets" case, 28 was the number cited with a little over 100 associates. That would make the Outfit comparable in overall size to families in New England or Philadelphia, just with member-to-associate ratio being a little different.

While there is still Outfit-connected corruption in Chicago, the days of them having scores of judges and cops on the payroll are long gone. As are the days of non-Italians reaching high levels in the Outfit hierarchy. You may have some non-Italian associates in key money-making positions but there are no more Jake Guziks, Murray Humphreys, or Guz Alexs to speak of.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: IvyLeague] #795763
08/13/14 12:10 PM
08/13/14 12:10 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Hi guys, been reading your forum for a couple of weeks and just recently it hit me to actually make an account. Haven't read up too much about the Chicago Outfit, Tought I'd start my first post by telling you what I know, and some facts -- and let you guys tell me what I don't know.

Chicago Outfit isn't just 'one organization', It's aprox four(?) different families who run their men their own way. Although all of them answere to John DiFronzo /whom some say has retired and been replaced by Joe Andriacchi. DiFronzo/Andriacchi holds a sort of 'Capo Di Tutti Capi''-position and runs every family -- has every family to pay tributes and follow orders. If there is a beef between two (I call them families, actually they are just crews lead by an Lieutenant who has Street bosses etc, made members.) The Boss/DiFronzo can settle the dispute, and also decides who gets made. Chicago doesn't have capos or whatever, they just have like a different set of bosses who roules that area. Same as a capo I guess..

I think recently they have shrunk to hold a low profile, The current hierarchy of the Outfit today I believe is like this:

Melrose Park (fmr. Cicero, Lake County crews) Lieutenant/boss - John 'Pudgy' Matassa. I think he took over for Michael Sarno, peronally I think Matassa looks like a fa***t -no offense.
Melrose park is the 2nd most powerful though the most Notorious crew, handles mostly blue collar crimes. And has about 15 made members?

Elmwood Park (North Side/Rush street crews) The most powerful crew, most of the bosses roots from this crew. Deals mostly white collar, former lead by John DiFronzo and is now lead by his brother Greedy Pete. The crew has about 20 made members by my count.

South Side (26th street crew, Chinatown, Chicago Heights crew) boss - Frank Caruso ''Tootsie'' - don't know much about these guys. They have about 11 made members, 3 of whom are Incarcarated.

West Side (Grand Avenue Crew, Centrachio Crew) Boss - Joseph Cullotta ''Joe Kong'' - Weakest, with about 5 made members.

Keep in mind that they have alot of associates. You don't need to be italian nor made to reach hights in the Chicago Mob. Associates (trusted) are given tasks of killing and other things that only inducted guys gets to do in most of the other families.

I count they have less than 50 inducted members. Chicago is also the LCN(if we can call it that?) who has the least amount of rats.

They have been known for killing their own members, if they make too much publicity - DeStefano and Giancana. They have calmed down since the indictments of Family Secrets AND earlier they lost Pasquale Marchone (a.k.a Pat Marcy) whom controlled the first ward. They owned Chicago's judges, lawyers and crooked cops in mass numbers.

Do you guys think Chicago still has someone in different Parties in Chicago, and that they still have such a massive number of Lawyers, judges and crooked cops? I'd like to read everyone's opinion! sorry for bad grammar or spelling mistakes.

Much of this, like many things about the Outfit, have been debated a lot on these forums.

In my opinion, there is no significant difference between the way the Outfit is structured today and the structure of other LCN families. I really don't know where people get this "every crew is it's own family" idea. If one wants to go that route, you could say that about any crew in any family, which is simply a sub-group within the larger organization. The crew bosses (or captains - same thing) in Chicago are answerable to an administration just as they are in New York or elsewhere. At best, it's a matter of semantics, not significant, practical differences.

I also don't buy into this picture some paint of this multi-layered, overly hierarchical Outfit with top bosses, area bosses, crew bosses, street bosses, and so on. The Outfit streamlined it's organization in the 1990's and has only continued to shrink in size and scope since then. Not only is there no need for all these ranks, the most recent articles on the Outfit going back nearly a decade don't bear any of that out; some charts floating around the forums not withstanding.

And, as I've said more times than I can remember, the max made membership figure put forth by the FBI in recent years is 30. During the "Family Secrets" case, 28 was the number cited with a little over 100 associates. That would make the Outfit comparable in overall size to families in New England or Philadelphia, just with member-to-associate ratio being a little different.

While there is still Outfit-connected corruption in Chicago, the days of them having scores of judges and cops on the payroll are long gone. As are the days of non-Italians reaching high levels in the Outfit hierarchy. You may have some non-Italian associates in key money-making positions but there are no more Jake Guziks, Murray Humphreys, or Guz Alexs to speak of.

u swore up and down that grand avenue was defunct.....u were wrong

casey szflarski was in a money making position

now u say chicago doesn't have a certain hierarchy

i wish i had the view from your window

Last edited by cookcounty; 08/13/14 12:12 PM.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: pizzaboy] #795765
08/13/14 12:28 PM
08/13/14 12:28 PM
The New Queens City
The_Chin Offline OP
Peg Leg Pete
The_Chin  Offline OP
Peg Leg Pete
Wiseguy
The New Queens City

Thanks, Dix. But we all know I ain't that smart lol.

In his second post he stated that he "can't wait to argue with Pizzaboy and Ivy league," or something like that. Dead fucking giveaway that he'd been here before. But what's WRONG with people that they feel the need to create different identities?

This Internet has given birth to a totally new kind of crazy ohwell.

Now I understood you were talking about me... I have been reading as a guest for only a week or so before I made the account.

A dimple on the chin, the devil within.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #795766
08/13/14 12:32 PM
08/13/14 12:32 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Now I understood you were talking about me... I have been reading as a guest for only a week or so before I made the account.

Whatever.

Take it up with the mods. They're convinced you're Henry Hauglad because of your ip address or whatever you call it. You probably have ten whole minutes before both accounts are blocked.

And this is what I mean rolleyes.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: pizzaboy] #795767
08/13/14 12:34 PM
08/13/14 12:34 PM
The New Queens City
The_Chin Offline OP
Peg Leg Pete
The_Chin  Offline OP
Peg Leg Pete
Wiseguy
The New Queens City

Whatever.

Take it up with the mods. They're convinced you're Henry Hauglad because of your ip address or whatever you call it. You probably have ten whole minutes before both accounts are blocked.

And this is what I mean rolleyes.

Haha, guess I should take it up with them, because I'm not Henry Hauglad tongue

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #795778
08/13/14 01:22 PM
08/13/14 01:22 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama

Dude you should just give it up now. You want to know what the chances are that my IP would match pizza's or even say La Lou's? Zero chance. You know why? Because we don't have multiple accounts. If you are going to try and act like different people at least know how to trick a message boards IP tracking system (I know how but don't care to tell you trolls how).

I love it when idiots come on and say "oh this is my only account, been reading for a few weeks and decided to join" blah blah blah but when outed they claim ignorance until the end even after admins/mods say different. This is the kind of shit that is ruining this board...

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: dixiemafia] #795783
08/13/14 01:41 PM
08/13/14 01:41 PM
The New Queens City
The_Chin Offline OP
Peg Leg Pete
The_Chin  Offline OP
Peg Leg Pete
Wiseguy
The New Queens City

Dude you should just give it up now. You want to know what the chances are that my IP would match pizza's or even say La Lou's? Zero chance. You know why? Because we don't have multiple accounts. If you are going to try and act like different people at least know how to trick a message boards IP tracking system (I know how but don't care to tell you trolls how).

I love it when idiots come on and say "oh this is my only account, been reading for a few weeks and decided to join" blah blah blah but when outed they claim ignorance until the end even after admins/mods say different. This is the kind of shit that is ruining this board...

Yeah I don't need to explain anything more. Just talk to SC, I've explained it to him. Take a hike dude.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #795939
08/14/14 09:45 AM
08/14/14 09:45 AM
US~NY &WA
F
Facchia Offline
Button
Facchia  Offline
F
Button
US~NY &WA
It makes sense, businesses change their structure and streamline all the time. De-centralization has probably help keep them off the radar and make conspiracy charges harder to stick.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #795956
08/14/14 12:00 PM
08/14/14 12:00 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
^^^^^

the last time "the heights" crew got pinched they were actually in calumet city

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: cookcounty] #796094
08/15/14 10:22 AM
08/15/14 10:22 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
u swore up and down that grand avenue was defunct.....u were wrong

casey szflarski was in a money making position

now u say chicago doesn't have a certain hierarchy

i wish i had the view from your window

Excuse me, Mr. Lying Sack of Shit, but we went through this the last time you made this accusation. I asked you to show me where I ever said the Grand Avenue crew was defunct. You couldn't. Probably can't even figure out how to use the search function.

And yes, Casey Szflarski is a good example of what I was talking about. He was in a position to run lucrative video poker operations for the Outfit (due largely to his family connections to the Carusos) but he is not in the Outfit's hierarchy, i.e. he is not in the administration or a crew boss.

By the way, cook, shouldn't you be looting stores in St. Louis right now?

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/15/14 10:23 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #796099
08/15/14 10:47 AM
08/15/14 10:47 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
ouch dude, low blow.

Anyway, I had him pegged for The Arm. Whose this Hugh guy?

Last edited by slumpy; 08/15/14 10:47 AM.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: IvyLeague] #796100
08/15/14 10:55 AM
08/15/14 10:55 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
By the way, cook, shouldn't you be looting stores in St. Louis right now?

What the fuck??? It's one thing to disagree and argue over facts. I even understand that these arguments can get heated, but personal attacks (like above) will not be tolerated. No exceptions.

Most of you guys have been around here long enough to know better yet I still see this kind of shit being posted. It's gotta stop, and it WILL stop!

Consider this a warning.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: slumpy] #796101
08/15/14 11:02 AM
08/15/14 11:02 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: slumpy
ouch dude, low blow.

Anyway, I had him pegged for The Arm. Whose this Hugh guy?

I'll never understand the stupidity of making racist comments online in 2014 - especially when you aren't even "anonymous" to so many on here. That's not being "PC" either that's just common sense.

Last edited by ChiTown; 08/15/14 11:02 AM.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #796104
08/15/14 11:13 AM
08/15/14 11:13 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Yeah and I've been seeing a discouraging amount of racism on these boards lately. We're all guilty of losing our temper once in a while, but there are still lines you shouldn't cross if for no other reason than simple courtesy. You don't have to like everyone, or even respect them personally, but you should always respect the fact that this is a forum for everyone, regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality, etc. These are aspects of life that shouldn't even enter into the conversations here.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: slumpy] #796106
08/15/14 11:16 AM
08/15/14 11:16 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: slumpy
Yeah and I've been seeing a discouraging amount of racism on these boards lately. We're all guilty of losing our temper once in a while, but there are still lines you shouldn't cross if for no other reason than simple courtesy. You don't have to like everyone, or even respect them personally, but you should always respect the fact that this is a forum for everyone, regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality, etc. These are aspects of life that shouldn't even enter into the conversations here.

It's still better than the Black Hand forums.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull