GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Toodoped, RushStreet, 2 invisible), 163 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,449
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: durkadurka] #790175
07/18/14 03:41 PM
07/18/14 03:41 PM
I
IKnowNothing Offline
TROLL
IKnowNothing  Offline
TROLL
I
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: durkadurka
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

YOU are truly a GOD amongst us lowly MEN!!...................................................................OR...... Maybe your just a douch??? YEP YER A DOUCH!!!!

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: IvyLeague] #790176
07/18/14 03:44 PM
07/18/14 03:44 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Because he has forgotten more about the Detroit mob than you know. That's why.

Why would I ever go with what you have to say over Scott? He has sources in Detroit. You have google.

You keep avoiding the question - why don't you also look at other evidence in regards to Detroit in addition to what Scott says (which changes much of the time, by the way)? Because he's the only one telling you what you want to hear.

And you can spare me the Google accusations. We all use Google. It's simply a tool to find additional sources instead of being spoon fed info by one guy.

then when the fbi says grand ave. still has a boss u say that they're wrong

u pick and chose which documented information u listen to for which argument you're in

i ain't saying detroit has a major mob (never really did) but they ain't being watched

the fbi in detroit are watching drug dealers, murderers, an asians, etc.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: cookcounty] #790177
07/18/14 03:56 PM
07/18/14 03:56 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

correct, but why do you think that is? let me throw you a bone...

the fbi units assigned to organized crime in any given area give priority to whatever groups warrant it, be it italians, russians, hispanics, blacks ect. if the fbi in detroit is not focusing on italians, that's because there just isn't much to focus on. let's not forget, that other than the evil terrorist boogeymen that the tv tells us are under every rock and behind ebery bush, nothing gets more headlines than a bust that can be linked to the "mafia". if there was a big bust to be made in detroit, bet your ass any state or federal law enforcement agency would be right there to make it! believe dat! wink

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: Five_Felonies] #790178
07/18/14 04:02 PM
07/18/14 04:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
bet your ass any state or federal law enforcement agency would be right there to make it! believe dat! wink

Word is bond, Homey.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: Five_Felonies] #790199
07/18/14 07:18 PM
07/18/14 07:18 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

correct, but why do you think that is? let me throw you a bone...

the fbi units assigned to organized crime in any given area give priority to whatever groups warrant it, be it italians, russians, hispanics, blacks ect. if the fbi in detroit is not focusing on italians, that's because there just isn't much to focus on. let's not forget, that other than the evil terrorist boogeymen that the tv tells us are under every rock and behind ebery bush, nothing gets more headlines than a bust that can be linked to the "mafia". if there was a big bust to be made in detroit, bet your ass any state or federal law enforcement agency would be right there to make it! believe dat! wink

FBI agents are assigned their cases. They don't get to pick and choose. Do you think DC is telling the local agents to spend years and millions of dollars to go after bookies or going after drug cartels and terrorists? There hasn't been a bust in Chicago in years. Maybe all the Outfit guys retired and are washing dishes for a living. Outside of the northeast the feds don't care about bookies. The government is all about justifying your budget. Try to justify spending $10 million to put some bookies in jail for 2 years. See how that flies with your bosses at the DOJ

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: mulberry] #790252
07/19/14 07:31 AM
07/19/14 07:31 AM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: mulberry
FBI agents are assigned their cases. They don't get to pick and choose. Do you think DC is telling the local agents to spend years and millions of dollars to go after bookies or going after drug cartels and terrorists? There hasn't been a bust in Chicago in years. Maybe all the Outfit guys retired and are washing dishes for a living. Outside of the northeast the feds don't care about bookies. The government is all about justifying your budget. Try to justify spending $10 million to put some bookies in jail for 2 years. See how that flies with your bosses at the DOJ

thanks for making my point for me. like said, whatever criminal group in a certain region that is seen as a threat is going to take priority, so if the fbi in detroit hasn't spent much time going after the local mob, that pretty much says it all right there. as far as chicago, i believe the fbi squad focused on oc in that city is responsible for not only lcn, but eastern european groups as well. we have no idea what they are working on right now, for all we know something big could be in the works. or just maybe, the amount of street activity in chicago just isn't what some wish it was.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: Five_Felonies] #790254
07/19/14 07:40 AM
07/19/14 07:40 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
the amount of street activity in chicago just isn't what some wish it was.

There's a lot of that going around. And to be fair, it's not just in Chicago.

Even in New York (and the Northeast in general), where the mob is still pretty viable, there are certain people who actually get angry when you tell them that it's not nearly what it used to be. I will never, ever, understand how some people have their self esteem tied into the strength of their local criminal underworld.

As for Detroit, it's like I always say: What do I know from those places? I'm from the frigging Bronx.

The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. But just having read a bit about them, I wouldn't completely discount all of those blood ties. And I personally don't think they're "extinct" for that very reason.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull