GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 220 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,680
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: IvyLeague] #789772
07/17/14 03:54 AM
07/17/14 03:54 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

So, Scott Burnstein...who has written several critically acclaimed books and has done articles and videos for reputable news sites, just made up some names and put them on a list out of nowhere?

I forgot, Ivyleague of the internet is the end all be all.

No, he didn't make up names. But I do think he compiles these charts which include guys who it really hasn't been verified are made. In other words, he includes not only members but just about anyone who could possibly be a member. It's why his charts have varied so much going back to 2006. I figure he does the best he can with what he has to work with, and he does provide info that we wouldn't have otherwise, but his throwing every name up on those charts (showing anywhere from 30-60 members) has led to a lot of confusion and arguments. It seems those who want Detroit to have 40 or 50 members are quick to put all their eggs in the Burnstein basket and ignore everything else.

Thats where you are wrong. I don't "want them to have 50 or 60 members" I could care less how many members they have, they could have 5, or 500 and it would make no difference to me.

But when it comes to whos word I tend to lean towards when it comes to Detroit information, I take Scotts word as he has FBI contacts in Detroit and other sources as well, and isn't some random BS artist poster from Detroit that pretends to be in the know to seem cool.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #789789
07/17/14 06:08 AM
07/17/14 06:08 AM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
Originally Posted By: stevietro
This must have been what Pizzaboy warned me about, I've opened Pandora's box.
wink

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: F_white] #789798
07/17/14 06:49 AM
07/17/14 06:49 AM
M
Mack Offline
Associate
Mack  Offline
M
Associate
I think Ivy is pretty close to the mark. When Scott makes those lists he includes made guys, guys he thinks might be made,and guys he knows are not made, but are players in the family, including some non-Italians.

In addition to Scott, there are two other people who occasionally post that are from the Detroit area, and who seem fairly knowledgeable. When you read someones posts for a long period you can usually tell who's full of it, and both these guys seem pretty legit. Both of them feel that the Detroit family has 28-30 made guys, and that 8-10 of them are old and retired or semi-retired. This was before Tocco died, implying at most 20 active made guys, maybe a couple less.

As far as them making 20 guys, there is no indication of that. Scott himself says that Tocco made a batch early in the century when he go out of prison, and another batch in 2006-2007. He believes that they have not made any since then.
He recently posted that there are a half dozen guys that are sons or nephews of made guys that could be made, but that they are short of other suitable recruits.

As far as them being under the radar. There is some indication that the local papers report gambling type arrests as individual arrests, rather than connecting them to the Detroit Family. Beyond that, to say that they are involved in drugs, extortion, or street tax and are so clever that they never get arrested is ridiculous.

If you run a drug operation long term, people get arrested. There is no such pattern of arrests. Obviously this does not preclude individual made guys from financing drug buys from a safe distance, but they could not be running them without arrests, period.

At least theoretically you could collect from strip clubs and
independent bookies as long as it was low key, not too much money, and actually offered a service, IE protection from anyone else in the case of strip clubs, or an effective layoff service to the bookies. Even that would have to be semi-voluntary with moderate amounts, or someone would get scared and go to the fed, and there would be arrests. There have been no such arrests.

If you look at the whole of what little we know, these guys mostly own legitimate or semi-legitimate businesses, mainly bars,restaurants,strip clubs, car dealerships and construction companies. They run gambling and low key shylocking operations and probably launder some of the money through their businesses. Individual made guys may well be involved in other things, but if their was a lot more going on there would be more arrests.

IMHO I think IVY is placing a little too much emphasis on lack of OC identified arrests in the case of Detroit, because they are certainly a unique family in many ways. Nonetheless I see no evidence from any credible source that he is very far off, either. Even Scott says that he doesn't see a long term future for this family due to a lack of suitable recruits. If anyone has any evidence to the contrary I would genuinely like to hear it.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #789804
07/17/14 07:19 AM
07/17/14 07:19 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Best post on this family in a long while.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: Mack] #789843
07/17/14 10:16 AM
07/17/14 10:16 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Mack
I think Ivy is pretty close to the mark. When Scott makes those lists he includes made guys, guys he thinks might be made,and guys he knows are not made, but are players in the family, including some non-Italians.

In addition to Scott, there are two other people who occasionally post that are from the Detroit area, and who seem fairly knowledgeable. When you read someones posts for a long period you can usually tell who's full of it, and both these guys seem pretty legit. Both of them feel that the Detroit family has 28-30 made guys, and that 8-10 of them are old and retired or semi-retired. This was before Tocco died, implying at most 20 active made guys, maybe a couple less.

As far as them making 20 guys, there is no indication of that. Scott himself says that Tocco made a batch early in the century when he go out of prison, and another batch in 2006-2007. He believes that they have not made any since then.
He recently posted that there are a half dozen guys that are sons or nephews of made guys that could be made, but that they are short of other suitable recruits.

As far as them being under the radar. There is some indication that the local papers report gambling type arrests as individual arrests, rather than connecting them to the Detroit Family. Beyond that, to say that they are involved in drugs, extortion, or street tax and are so clever that they never get arrested is ridiculous.

If you run a drug operation long term, people get arrested. There is no such pattern of arrests. Obviously this does not preclude individual made guys from financing drug buys from a safe distance, but they could not be running them without arrests, period.

At least theoretically you could collect from strip clubs and
independent bookies as long as it was low key, not too much money, and actually offered a service, IE protection from anyone else in the case of strip clubs, or an effective layoff service to the bookies. Even that would have to be semi-voluntary with moderate amounts, or someone would get scared and go to the fed, and there would be arrests. There have been no such arrests.

If you look at the whole of what little we know, these guys mostly own legitimate or semi-legitimate businesses, mainly bars,restaurants,strip clubs, car dealerships and construction companies. They run gambling and low key shylocking operations and probably launder some of the money through their businesses. Individual made guys may well be involved in other things, but if their was a lot more going on there would be more arrests.

IMHO I think IVY is placing a little too much emphasis on lack of OC identified arrests in the case of Detroit, because they are certainly a unique family in many ways. Nonetheless I see no evidence from any credible source that he is very far off, either. Even Scott says that he doesn't see a long term future for this family due to a lack of suitable recruits. If anyone has any evidence to the contrary I would genuinely like to hear it.

It isn't just Detroit, its any family.

His motto is, if there aren't a bunch of indictments...and or the feds didnt say it...it isnt true.

Good post overall though.

I don't find it hard to believe there are close to 40 made guys though, but I could be off.

I don't think he made 20 guys, I think it was like 3-5 each ceremony...

and Jackie will probably make the other 5 within a year or 2 now that Tocco has passed and the decision is his alone.

But again, that is just me speculating.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: durkadurka] #789848
07/17/14 10:32 AM
07/17/14 10:32 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: durkadurka
I happen to know that they inducted 20 guys or so since 2000. Jackie the kid is a no nonsense kind of guy with a lot of people around him, especially the guys in Canada. If anybody tries to challenge him he'll give the nod to the hitters in Winsdor and it's over. The Florida, Texas, and California guys have all fallen into line already and mark my word are sending up very nice envelopes to John. The old man was sharp but was getting a little senile in his last few years and he knew that if he didn't give up power to John before he croaked their would be a war with a lot of bodies being left out onto the streets. Lets just hope the government doesn't waste their time on some respectable Italians and actually goes after the real criminals in congress instead.

You happen to know they have inducted 20 guys since 2000? Sure you do, pal. rolleyes

Thats where you are wrong. I don't "want them to have 50 or 60 members" I could care less how many members they have, they could have 5, or 500 and it would make no difference to me.

But when it comes to whos word I tend to lean towards when it comes to Detroit information, I take Scotts word as he has FBI contacts in Detroit and other sources as well, and isn't some random BS artist poster from Detroit that pretends to be in the know to seem cool.

You say you don't care one way or the other but why do you ignore all the other evidence and just go with what Scott says? It's because you're happy to have him spoon feed you what you want to hear. What about "most experts" mentioned above in that article that tend to think the mob's presence is confined primarily in the Northeast and Chicago today? You completely ignore them. There isn't close to the mob activity in Detroit today that even small families in New England or Philadelphia have and yet you still believe it has as many members as those families do. The feds had the family at a max of 30 members 15-20 years ago but you believe it's almost doubled in size since then, despite so many members dying off in recent years. You do care. Which is why you go with one source and nothing else.

His motto is, if there aren't a bunch of indictments...and or the feds didnt say it...it isnt true.

I don't find it hard to believe there are close to 40 made guys though, but I could be off.

and Jackie will probably make the other 5 within a year or 2 now that Tocco has passed and the decision is his alone.

Yup. It is any family. Because the same factors apply across the board. Detroit isn't "different" or "special" or knows how to stay "under the radar" anymore than another family does. Those are worn-out phrases used by internet posters who can't let their prized crime family go.

And one may be able to discount the lack of mob busts as not necessarily meaning much in the short term. But, over the long term, the evidence (or lack thereof) cannot be ignored. There's just little in the way to support these claims that what's left of the mob in Detroit has either the size of scope that some claim it does. We won't see another bust in Detroit like the one in 1996 again.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/17/14 10:33 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: IvyLeague] #789870
07/17/14 12:00 PM
07/17/14 12:00 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I happen to know that they inducted 20 guys or so since 2000. Jackie the kid is a no nonsense kind of guy with a lot of people around him, especially the guys in Canada. If anybody tries to challenge him he'll give the nod to the hitters in Winsdor and it's over. The Florida, Texas, and California guys have all fallen into line already and mark my word are sending up very nice envelopes to John. The old man was sharp but was getting a little senile in his last few years and he knew that if he didn't give up power to John before he croaked their would be a war with a lot of bodies being left out onto the streets. Lets just hope the government doesn't waste their time on some respectable Italians and actually goes after the real criminals in congress instead.

You happen to know they have inducted 20 guys since 2000? Sure you do, pal. rolleyes

You say you don't care one way or the other but why do you ignore all the other evidence and just go with what Scott says? It's because you're happy to have him spoon feed you what you want to hear. What about "most experts" mentioned above in that article that tend to think the mob's presence is confined primarily in the Northeast and Chicago today? You completely ignore them. There isn't close to the mob activity in Detroit today that even small families in New England or Philadelphia have and yet you still believe it has as many members as those families do. The feds had the family at a max of 30 members 15-20 years ago but you believe it's almost doubled in size since then, despite so many members dying off in recent years. You do care. Which is why you go with one source and nothing else.

Yup. It is any family. Because the same factors apply across the board. Detroit isn't "different" or "special" or knows how to stay "under the radar" anymore than another family does. Those are worn-out phrases used by internet posters who can't let their prized crime family go.

And one may be able to discount the lack of mob busts as not necessarily meaning much in the short term. But, over the long term, the evidence (or lack thereof) cannot be ignored. There's just little in the way to support these claims that what's left of the mob in Detroit has either the size of scope that some claim it does. We won't see another bust in Detroit like the one in 1996 again.

Because he has forgotten more about the Detroit mob than you know. That's why.

Why would I ever go with what you have to say over Scott? He has sources in Detroit. You have google.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: Blackjack2121] #789879
07/17/14 12:13 PM
07/17/14 12:13 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Why would I ever go with what you have to say over Scott? He has sources in Detroit. You have google.

Twenty years ago, pre-Internet, that would have sounded like he had a venereal disease.

Pssst. Ivy has Google.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #789888
07/17/14 12:46 PM
07/17/14 12:46 PM
baldo Offline
Capo
baldo  Offline
Capo
"with a lot of bodies being left out onto the streets. "

This is starting to crack me up....he's said this in every post....

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: baldo] #789893
07/17/14 12:52 PM
07/17/14 12:52 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: baldo

I'm sure he's been here before wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: pizzaboy] #789895
07/17/14 12:58 PM
07/17/14 12:58 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I'm sure. This place has lighter admission requirements than a gay bar.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 07/17/14 12:59 PM.
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: durkadurka] #789897
07/17/14 01:00 PM
07/17/14 01:00 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

Jesus what are you in some mafia sowing circle? This guys got dirt on every family in the us and canada.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: ItalianForever] #789900
07/17/14 01:02 PM
07/17/14 01:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I'm sure. This place has lighter admission requirements than a gay bar.

It's true. I love this place, and I try to stick up for the mods and the owner wherever and whenever I can. But if we're living in a day and age where you can change your IP whenever you want with a free iPhone app, they they should really consider making this place "invite only."

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: baldo] #789910
07/17/14 01:25 PM
07/17/14 01:25 PM
TheKillingJoke Online content
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Online Content
Underboss

Seems every city has its own private "TheArm" lol
I wonder why some of those guys don't take a shot at screenwriting. They have all of the creativity, but seem to lack in business acumen.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: TheKillingJoke] #789958
07/17/14 03:44 PM
07/17/14 03:44 PM
M
Mack Offline
Associate
Mack  Offline
M
Associate
First, let me say that I am from New England. I don't know anything about Detroit but what I have read. Having said that, it seems to me that people have a tendency to distort both what Ivy actually says and what Scott Burnstein actually says.

Let's look at this from the angle of what the Feds have actually said, what Scott has actually said, and what Ivy's saying based on simple arithmetic.

In the mid 90's the Feds said that Detroit had 29 members. A few years later they were quoted as saying there were 30 members.

Scott said there were two making ceremonies roughly around 2001 and 2006. I don't
Remember exactly how many he said were made, but I THINK he said he THOUGHT
there were 4 or 5 each time.

Even if there were as many as 5 each time that is 10 new members in addition to the 30 quoted by the Feds. Quite a few of these guys have died in the last 13 years. 10 new guys would be barely enough to keep them at the 30 the Feds quoted 13 years ago. Maybe not even enough. Also remember that one of that roughly 30 is is a rat , one is shelved, and quite a few are very old and retired or semi- retired based on Scott's own information.

Based on simple math, it's hard to believe that there much more 30 and probably no more than 20 active, maybe less.

It could be that Scott's wrong, and others have been made, but if we are going to accept him as generally reliable, and I do, then it's hard to believe that both his street sources and his FBI sources missed a making ceremony.The Feds haven't said anything since 2001.

Now Scott did recently say that there are a half dozen sons and nephews of made guys that could be made in the near future. Maybe Jackie will make them. Maybe he will find other recruits and make them too.We don't know. It's speculation.

Speculation aside, it's hard to believe that there currently more than 30 made guys, give or take a couple, and hard to believe that there are more than about 20 active guys, give or take a couple. It's just math. I don' mean that in condescending way, and I'm not sure I'm right either. I don't know any more than you.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #789959
07/17/14 03:48 PM
07/17/14 03:48 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Excellent post! Welcome to the site Mack hopefully you stick around.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: Camarel] #789971
07/17/14 05:08 PM
07/17/14 05:08 PM
A
as1234df Offline
Wiseguy
as1234df  Offline
A
Wiseguy
whatever IVY said is the way it is, END OF STORY

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #789979
07/17/14 05:49 PM
07/17/14 05:49 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
^lol. Polygamists' word is bond.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #789987
07/17/14 06:24 PM
07/17/14 06:24 PM
D
durkadurka Offline
TROLL
durkadurka  Offline
TROLL
D
Wiseguy
I just heard some very disturbing news today about the D'anna brothers. Seems they are importing some hitters from Terasani. The Winsdor and Hamilton guys have ties to them to so the kid doesn't know where their loyalties are, and they are the hitters the kid would rely on. It's worse than I even thought. This is going to be worse than 1930. Everyone better pack a lunch because this could get sticky.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: durkadurka] #789988
07/17/14 06:26 PM
07/17/14 06:26 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
I just heard some very disturbing news today about the D'anna brothers. Seems they are importing some hitters from Terasani. The Winsdor and Hamilton guys have ties to them to so the kid doesn't know where their loyalties are, and they are the hitters the kid would rely on. It's worse than I even thought. This is going to be worse than 1930. Everyone better pack a lunch because this could get sticky.

Go find a sandpit to play in child.

Stop spreading bullshit. Troll somewhere else, the only joke here is you.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #789990
07/17/14 06:30 PM
07/17/14 06:30 PM
D
durkadurka Offline
TROLL
durkadurka  Offline
TROLL
D
Wiseguy
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: durkadurka] #789995
07/17/14 07:15 PM
07/17/14 07:15 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
durkadurka is history.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: SC] #790012
07/17/14 08:20 PM
07/17/14 08:20 PM
Brooklyn
Paddy_James Offline
Button
Paddy_James  Offline
Button
Brooklyn
Originally Posted By: SC
durkadurka is history.

Holy shit that was intense.

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #790015
07/17/14 08:37 PM
07/17/14 08:37 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
First thing I thought after reading this thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 07/17/14 08:38 PM.
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: durkadurka] #790026
07/17/14 09:28 PM
07/17/14 09:28 PM
TheKillingJoke Online content
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Online Content
Underboss
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

Holy shit lol
Can someone explain to me though what on earth "gorilla warfare" is?

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: TheKillingJoke] #790044
07/18/14 02:33 AM
07/18/14 02:33 AM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

Holy shit lol
Can someone explain to me though what on earth "gorilla warfare" is?

Guerrilla warfare is a form of irregular warfare in which a small group of combatants such as armed civilians use military tactics including ambushes, sabotage, raids, petty warfare, hit-and-run tactics, and mobility to fight a larger and less-mobile traditional military

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #790049
07/18/14 03:08 AM
07/18/14 03:08 AM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
I thought he did a pretty decent enough job of trolling the folks he set out to troll. Good for him, I found him entertaining.

Better than the goofball regulars that pat each other on the back after corny inside jokes & lame pop culture references that miss by a mile anyways..

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #790051
07/18/14 03:39 AM
07/18/14 03:39 AM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
I thought he did a pretty decent enough job of trolling the folks he set out to troll. Good for him, I found him entertaining.

Better than the goofball regulars that pat each other on the back after corny inside jokes & lame pop culture references that miss by a mile anyways..

Huron,

This is not the first time that you have chimed in after the mods canned one of these thumb sucking idiots. You have some insightful stuff to share especially about Chicago why not stick with that?. If you have a problem with the mods talk to them personally about it and move on. Anyway I enjoy your Chicago posts. smile

Re: Detroit LCN [Re: stevietro] #790055
07/18/14 04:29 AM
07/18/14 04:29 AM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Cmon, it was obvious he was trolling, and like the countless numbers before him, all the usual suspects ate the bate with reckless abandon (per usual).

"What!? There's no way you know any mob guys, Yeah right! Let alone multiple guys from multiple families in different cities! No way, Fuck You! Get out!"

It's like these guys are just waiting in the wings, ready to rip anyone's head off who defies popular opinion around these parts. Wasn't it obvious he was trolling? I dunno I thought it was. His posts were pretty humorous in their outlandishness too. His over the top threats as a response were the icing on the cake.

People around here take this mob shit way too fuckin seriously, they completely lose their wits when someone makes an outlandish claim. That durka guy obviously played into that & probably had a good laugh. Even his username was a (not so underhanded) jab against these guys.

Why can't I think that's funny?

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 07/18/14 04:31 AM.
Re: Detroit LCN [Re: Blackjack2121] #790130
07/18/14 11:50 AM
07/18/14 11:50 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Because he has forgotten more about the Detroit mob than you know. That's why.

You keep avoiding the question - why don't you also look at other evidence in regards to Detroit in addition to what Scott says (which changes much of the time, by the way)? Because he's the only one telling you what you want to hear.

And you can spare me the Google accusations. We all use Google. It's simply a tool to find additional sources instead of being spoon fed info by one guy.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull