GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 209 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,426
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,303
Posts1,058,273
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Soldier released #781596
06/02/14 08:01 AM
06/02/14 08:01 AM
B
bigboy Offline OP
Underboss
bigboy  Offline OP
B
Underboss
We all just learned that secret negotiations between the Taliban and Obama administration resulted in the release of a captive American soldier. As the dust settles down, we learn from his fellow soldiers that he didn't get captured while on a combat patrol, but rather threw down his weapon and gear and just walked away from the American firebase into hostile country and had been spouting much anti-American talk. Apparently his father is also rather un-loyal. the three terrorists that we released (without congressional approval- as required)were the worst of all and were picked by the Taliban for trade. they will surely return to war and terrorism and are now heroes to the Taliban. This isn't negotiation, whoever did it. This was one of the dumbest Obama moves which puts all at risk once again

Re: Soldier released [Re: bigboy] #781660
06/02/14 04:34 PM
06/02/14 04:34 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/06/02/re...th-the-taliban/

"A senior official confirms to Fox News that the conduct of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl — both in his final stretch of active duty in Afghanistan and then, too, during his time when he lived among the Taliban — has been thoroughly investigated by the U.S. intelligence community and is the subject of “a major classified file.”

In conveying as much, the Defense Department source confirmed to Fox News that many within the intelligence community harbor serious outstanding concerns not only that Bergdahl may have been a deserter but that he may have been an active collaborator with the enemy…

Sources told Fox News that many officials in the Executive Branch are “quite baffled” by the White House’s decision to allow the president to stand alongside Bergdahl’s father this past weekend, given the father’s history of controversial statements, emails and online posts.
"

"[S]everal military officials who spoke with THE WEEKLY STANDARD noted privately that Taliban attacks on U.S. forces in the Paktika province seemed to increase in frequency and effectiveness [after Bergdahl disappeared]…

[O]thers wonder whether Bergdahl helped the Taliban, either willfully or under duress. In the hours after he disappeared, according to sources familiar with the intelligence, U.S. troops received an intelligence report that Bergdahl stopped in a local village and asked how to find the Taliban. That report, if it exists, is not mentioned in the Wikileaks documents related to Bergdahl’s disappearance. But several sources with knowledge of the case insist that the report is true.

Says one platoon mate: “He’s friends with the delivery driver, he’s friends with the goat farmer, he’s got relationships with all the locals—and he stops to ask how he can find the Taliban? He could have just gone to Habib the local goat farmer and floated along with the locals.”

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Soldier released [Re: bigboy] #781663
06/02/14 04:36 PM
06/02/14 04:36 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
This sounds right out of the original homeland pilot

only the unloved hate
Re: Soldier released [Re: Footreads] #781689
06/02/14 09:46 PM
06/02/14 09:46 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Footreads
This sounds right out of the original homeland pilot

That's no joke.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Soldier released [Re: bigboy] #781692
06/02/14 10:26 PM
06/02/14 10:26 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Then you have Chuck Hagel claiming this wasn't a case of negotiating with terrorists. I'd have mixed feelings anyway but the info coming out about this soldier being a deserter makes it look really stupid.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull