GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 291 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,673
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
New Montreal Mafia Leadership #779340
05/20/14 07:31 PM
05/20/14 07:31 PM
Canada
G
Giordano Offline OP
Button
Giordano  Offline OP
G
Button
Canada
Interesting article on the new leadership of montreal mafia. Vito's second son Leonardo Rizzuto who is a lawyer is said to be on the new ruling commission. I've always wondered what his involvement is as he shows up on a lot of police transcripts as having attended high level meetings but I always thought they used him so police couldn't listen in on meetings which could still be the case but this article would seem to insinuate he's more involved.

http://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/4499-d6f0-537667e9-a87d-0c25ac1c606a%7CNFF1M5rk0XQG.html

After eight years of conflict that have left dozens dead and wounded , the Montreal Mafia has not only buried the hatchet in 2014 ; it concluded with other criminal groups agreements would have been unimaginable 20 years ago .

"It 's been a while criminal groups work together. But in 2014, this is even more pronounced , "says François Bleau, commander of the Division organized the Montreal Police Service (SPVM ) crime , in an interview with La Presse.

"It is not uncommon during our investigations to see people of many different ethnic groups , bikers and street gang members sitting at the same table. There is now talk of business partnerships for a common purpose : to make profits. And it is these alliances that lull rests. "

"Before, we always see the same people meet in the same Italian restaurant or breakfast daily in restaurant Ontario Street bikers. Today, they know less and there is more that blood or ethnic link. They are younger , they meet in public places and neutral and they agree over coffee , " he adds .

" NEW GENERATION "

Since the death of Vito Rizzuto , nobody seems to occupy his chair sponsor, Bleau said the commander.

However, according to information that does not confirm , however, the officer, the mafia is now run by a management table made ​​including the son of the former sponsor, Leonardo Rizzuto .

This table of the "new generation" , formed mostly Sicilians would be framed by their former number 2, Rocco Sollecito , and supported by powerful criminal groups, including the Hells Angels. Any organization that wants to do "business" in the province must pay their share , we have t - told.

The last people still regarded by the police as enemies Sicilians are in prison. Their last soldiers still on their land would be returned to the ranks. The Bleau commander sees no short-term which could ignite the powder , but it does not mean that this lull expires one day.

"I do not have a crystal ball, but I would say that in the short term , people are watching. There is one respect, exchanges, alliances , and everyone benefits. "

- François Bleau

"We're really in a phase where nobody has to win to take the torch. But if you look at history, there always comes a confrontation at a given power sharing " moment anticipates Bleau commander.

We can , however, ignore another event to explain this lull and the interest of criminal groups to work together : the arrest by investigators of the major crimes SPVM several gang members Reds accused of killing arms Raynald Desjardins rights guy and chieftain Giuseppe De Vito, and suspected of having taken part in other violent events before and after the return of Vito Rizzuto in the fall of 2012.

Since the demise of the latter, some do not exclude a stranglehold of the mafia in Ontario or New York to that of Montreal , as was the case at one time . But the commander Bleau , he does not believe it.

"It is sure that criminals here want to continue to monitor their things. Anyone who wants to change this stability will be seen as an opposition , which could lead to protest actions . Currently, we do not see it on our radar screen in the short term , "he said.

And the Montreal police always eye on his radar screen. "We will continue to be present and follow their evolution. The police also evolve in parallel . We conduct operations more often than it did 20 years ago , mixed regional squads were created , we have loans and shares services , exchange of expertise between police forces. Criminal organizations change their ways and we adapt , "says the commander Bleau .

Last edited by Giordano; 05/20/14 07:32 PM.
Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779341
05/20/14 07:36 PM
05/20/14 07:36 PM
Canada
G
Giordano Offline OP
Button
Giordano  Offline OP
G
Button
Canada
Another related article on which OC groups claim which territories in Montreal.

http://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/4499-d6f0-537667e9-a87d-0c25ac1c606a%7CNFF1ul5AuBF9

WHO DOES WHAT IN MONTREAL ?
DANIEL RENAUD PRESS
Here , according to police, areas of activity and the territories of major criminal groups in the city.

Traditional organized crime Italian

Territories: Little Italy , Saint- Léonard, Saint -Michel ,
Mile End, Downtown , Laval, Montreal-Trudeau Airport

Main activities: Importing large-scale drug , drug trafficking, loan sharking , sports paris , gambling , extortion, protection , money laundering .

Hells Angels

Territories: Hochelaga -Maisonneuve , Berri Square , downtown , Southwest Montreal

Main activities: Drug trafficking , production and trafficking of synthetic drugs, drug importation , production and export of marijuana , money laundering , prostitution, smuggling of cigarettes.

Organized crime of Irish descent

Territories : West Island of Montreal , southwest of Montreal , Port of Montreal

Main Activities : Import and drug trafficking, control of the Port of Montreal , arms trafficking

Traditional organized crime in Quebec

Territories: East of Montreal, Laurentians

Main Activities : Import and drug trafficking, production and export of marijuana , money laundering

Street gangs

Territories: Red : Montreal North and Rivière-des- Prairies. Blue : Saint -Michel . Other : west of Montreal and downtown

Main activities: Drug trafficking , robbery , fire, pimping , extortion, weapons sales

Organized crime in the Middle East

Territories : Rivière- des-Prairies , Saint-Laurent , Mile End, Laval

Main activities: Drug trafficking , arms trafficking , fraud, theft and export of vehicles , theft of credit cards, fraudulent telemarketing

Organized crime ethnic Turks

Territories: the city center, Mile End

Main Activities : Import and heroin

Organized crime stem
Indian and Pakistani

Territories: Spread across the island of Montreal

Main activities : fraud, counterfeiting of cards and passports

Organized crime in Eastern Europe

Main activities: Fraud , theft, pickpocketing large-scale prostitution , trafficking in women , arms trafficking , money laundering

Aboriginal Organized Crime

Territories: Reserves Kahnawake and Akwesasne , Kanesatake

Main activities: Cigarette smuggling , arms trafficking and other goods

Organized crime Latin American strain

Main Activities : Import and distribution of cocaine , drug trafficking

Asian organized crime

Main activities: Production of marijuana, production of synthetic drugs, trafficking methamphetamine
( crystal meth ) , gambling

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779345
05/20/14 08:46 PM
05/20/14 08:46 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
I think the reality is rocco sollecito is boss of the rizzuto mob and was prob installed by vito rizzuto enforce he died , by all accounts rizzuto knew he didn't have long left and got his house in order before he passed , wen is Francesco acardi being released ??

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779352
05/20/14 11:09 PM
05/20/14 11:09 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
How accurate is that article? That would be pretty interesting if Vitos lawyer son Leonardo is really on a panel running the family..

Death Before Dishonor
Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779366
05/21/14 04:40 AM
05/21/14 04:40 AM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
I have a hard time believing this one. Leo has never been involved while his Dad was alive not sure why he would be involved now, if anyone is on the ruling panel it would be Rendas kid.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779368
05/21/14 04:42 AM
05/21/14 04:42 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
i think liborio cu-ntrera is on the ruling panel too

Last edited by m2w; 05/21/14 04:43 AM.
Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779369
05/21/14 04:57 AM
05/21/14 04:57 AM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
Liborio I can believe as he has always been involved.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779403
05/21/14 09:49 AM
05/21/14 09:49 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea I have a hard time believing Rizzuto is on this panel, he has always seemed to be on the straight and narrow (maybe not those terms exactly) as he has always stayed on the legal side with his Dad. Can't believe he would change all of that now after Vito died, the family was not quite in tatters like it was after Vito went to jail and Nick got popped which started the whole chain reaction of killings.

Leonardo has popped up on some radars but I haven't seen him get hit with anything yet that shows me he is that deep into the family business.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779439
05/21/14 01:41 PM
05/21/14 01:41 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
Put it this way if he was in the game that far that he would be on the ruling panel then he would have been hit when Vito was locked up just like his brother and grandfather. There was not even an attempt on his life which shows me he was no threat what so ever.

All I have ever heard is that Leo is not involved in that life at all either then assisting his father in some legal issues as Dixie mentioned above.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779455
05/21/14 03:10 PM
05/21/14 03:10 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
This is Rendas son...

Attached Files cologerorenda.jpg

Death Before Dishonor
Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779460
05/21/14 03:20 PM
05/21/14 03:20 PM
Canada
G
Giordano Offline OP
Button
Giordano  Offline OP
G
Button
Canada
In mafia Inc. they mentioned that Leonardo went into hiding for several months after Nick Sr was hit as a precaution. He is also mentioned as being at a meeting with Agostino [BadWord], Bobby Manno and Nicola DiMarco over money being owed by DiMarco to Manno and the Rizzuto's over a folded gambling house.

I'm not sure one way or the other but I have read of more than a few instances of him being present at meetings associated with mafia members in montreal. I will try and find some of these sources. In ndrangheta they have members who only deal with laundering money and running their legitimate business I wonder if this is his role.

Daniel Renaud in my opinion has been far and away the best reporter covering the Montreal Mafia over the past several years and most of what he has written has shown over time to be true and in many cases prophetic. If he says it in print I think there is a very good chance it's true as the Rizzuto's and others associated with the mafia in montreal have gone after the media in the past in court over supposed false allegations.

Last edited by Giordano; 05/21/14 03:23 PM.
Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779470
05/21/14 03:42 PM
05/21/14 03:42 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
Not sure about that one. I have quite a few family members in Montreal and they stated that Leo was very visible in the city through it all never know though.

But as far as reporters and the media they love to try to say that all mobsters kids are involved in the life which is not true at all especially now.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779530
05/21/14 10:50 PM
05/21/14 10:50 PM
H
HandsomeHarry Offline
Made Member
HandsomeHarry  Offline
H
Made Member
Scalish -

How do you know for a fact that there was no attempt on Leo? He may have been 'too visible' and in places where it was too risky to take him out. Whether he was involved in family business or not I don't see why he wouldn't be a target regardless just for carrying the Rizzuto name and being a son to Vito. The only people spared in this war are women and children.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779548
05/22/14 03:11 AM
05/22/14 03:11 AM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
I did not state it was a fact just that nothing was ever reported about a hit on him which would have been talked about.

I am not trying to argue about it just stating my opinion and I stick to it doubt he is involved and if he is doubt he is on the ruling panel.

And your comment on only wife and children being spared in this war is false.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779578
05/22/14 10:38 AM
05/22/14 10:38 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I'm with Scalish, if Leonardo was in the game 100% he would have been clipped with his brother and Grandfather because he would have been a threat with the Rizzuto name. He was left alone I think because he didn't have a hand in LCN in Montreal. Yes he might have been behind some dirty deals with his father but that doesn't mean he is LCN through and through.

Now Nicolo and Nick Jr. WERE in the game and it cost them their lives. Why clip them but not Leonardo if he was considered a powerful figure? I see no reason to think he is a major player and don't see how Montreal would all of a sudden listen to a lawyer even if his name is Rizzuto.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #779614
05/22/14 01:15 PM
05/22/14 01:15 PM
AntonioRotolo Offline
Button
AntonioRotolo  Offline
Button
Remember a lot of these guys who were members of the organization are about to get out of prison or have recently been released. Like: Pietro D'Adamo, Franco Pellegrino, and I know Alessandro Sucapane is on the street. Sucapane is a big name use to work with Giuseppe De Vito.
I think Andrew Scoppa is definitely a name not being mentioned too often in the press but is powerful. Scoppa worked directly under Del Balso and has a huge drug distribution. Giuseppe Fetta works underneath him allegedly.

Here's some current names for you:
Andrew Scoppa
Giuseppe Fetta
Alessandro Sucapane
Franco Pellegrino
Angelo Follano
Carlo Sciaffra
Pietro D’ADAMO
Carmelo Cannistraro
Antonio Cecere
Michael D'Errico
Antonio Papa
Mario Marabella
Tony D’Andrea
Johnny Cortesi

Some associates:
Rodolfo Ignoto
Marco Cerone
Manuel Cacheiro
Dany Martinez
Charles Battista
Vincent Lemay
Domenico Velenosi
Domingo Lecompte
Carlos Orellana
Domingo Lecompte

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: AntonioRotolo] #826178
01/29/15 07:48 AM
01/29/15 07:48 AM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: AntonioRotolo
Remember a lot of these guys who were members of the organization are about to get out of prison or have recently been released. Like: Pietro D'Adamo, Franco Pellegrino, and I know Alessandro Sucapane is on the street. Sucapane is a big name use to work with Giuseppe De Vito.
I think Andrew Scoppa is definitely a name not being mentioned too often in the press but is powerful. Scoppa worked directly under Del Balso and has a huge drug distribution. Giuseppe Fetta works underneath him allegedly.

Andrew Scoppa
Giuseppe Fetta
Alessandro Sucapane
Franco Pellegrino
Angelo Follano
Carlo Sciaffra
Pietro D’ADAMO
Carmelo Cannistraro
Antonio Cecere
Michael D'Errico
Antonio Papa
Mario Marabella
Tony D’Andrea
Johnny Cortesi

Some associates:
Rodolfo Ignoto
Marco Cerone
Manuel Cacheiro
Dany Martinez
Charles Battista
Vincent Lemay
Domenico Velenosi
Domingo Lecompte
Carlos Orellana
Domingo Lecompte

Alessandro Sucapane has been sentenced to 10 years.

Link to French-language article:

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...s-de-prison.php

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: AntonioRotolo] #826179
01/29/15 07:58 AM
01/29/15 07:58 AM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss

Andrew Scoppa
Giuseppe Fetta
Alessandro Sucapane
Franco Pellegrino
Angelo Follano
Carlo Sciaffra
Pietro D’ADAMO
Carmelo Cannistraro
Antonio Cecere
Michael D'Errico
Antonio Papa
Mario Marabella
Tony D’Andrea
Johnny Cortesi

Some associates:
Rodolfo Ignoto
Marco Cerone
Manuel Cacheiro
Dany Martinez
Charles Battista
Vincent Lemay
Domenico Velenosi
Domingo Lecompte
Carlos Orellana
Domingo Lecompte

Who is that in your photo and why is he significant?

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Extortion] #826185
01/29/15 09:07 AM
01/29/15 09:07 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Originally Posted By: Extortion

Andrew Scoppa
Giuseppe Fetta
Alessandro Sucapane
Franco Pellegrino
Angelo Follano
Carlo Sciaffra
Pietro D’ADAMO
Carmelo Cannistraro
Antonio Cecere
Michael D'Errico
Antonio Papa
Mario Marabella
Tony D’Andrea
Johnny Cortesi

Some associates:
Rodolfo Ignoto
Marco Cerone
Manuel Cacheiro
Dany Martinez
Charles Battista
Vincent Lemay
Domenico Velenosi
Domingo Lecompte
Carlos Orellana
Domingo Lecompte

it's enrico locascio , he is a colombo associate , part of the twin towers

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: domwoods74] #826211
01/29/15 11:40 AM
01/29/15 11:40 AM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Originally Posted By: Extortion

Andrew Scoppa
Giuseppe Fetta
Alessandro Sucapane
Franco Pellegrino
Angelo Follano
Carlo Sciaffra
Pietro D’ADAMO
Carmelo Cannistraro
Antonio Cecere
Michael D'Errico
Antonio Papa
Mario Marabella
Tony D’Andrea
Johnny Cortesi

Some associates:
Rodolfo Ignoto
Marco Cerone
Manuel Cacheiro
Dany Martinez
Charles Battista
Vincent Lemay
Domenico Velenosi
Domingo Lecompte
Carlos Orellana
Domingo Lecompte

it's enrico locascio , he is a colombo associate , part of the twin towers

Right. Didn't think he looked very significant based on youth. Why put him as a profile picture hes just an associate, nothing special.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #826323
01/30/15 10:24 AM
01/30/15 10:24 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
There are reports of Leonardo being present at high profile meetings between Vito and his closest guys. I think a sentence of such is stated in The Sixth Family book, but I'm not sure. I don't find it very surprising or have much doubt if he is involved in the organization in some criminal aspect. It wouldn't be the first time a lawyer turned mafiosi. Him not being killed when his brother and grandfather was is a good sign he isn't involved, but at the same time it doesn't mean much.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #826349
01/30/15 12:33 PM
01/30/15 12:33 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Sorry. Posted in wrong thread.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: antimafia] #832660
03/13/15 03:55 AM
03/13/15 03:55 AM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Link to French-language article is a bit farther below. The newspaper will divulge tomorrow (Saturday) the names of the six people believed to be running today's Montreal Mafia. The Quebec TV program J.E. will reveal the six in tonight's instalment—air time is at 7:00 pm EST.

Un groupe d’individus aurait succédé à Vito Rizzuto à la tête de la mafia

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/03...ete-de-la-mafia

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #832783
03/13/15 04:25 PM
03/13/15 04:25 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
I didn't watch the TV instalment. However, the TV program tweeted the names.

Link to tweet:

http://t.co/WoYC1JNtf0

Tweet:

J.E. (@JE_enquete)
3/13/2015, 7:06 PM
Stefano Sollecito, Liborio Cun-trera, Nicola Spagnolo, Vito Salvaggio, Leo Rizzuto et Rocco Sollecito #JETVA #mafia pic.twitter.com/WoYC1JNtf0

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #832818
03/13/15 07:43 PM
03/13/15 07:43 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: antimafia] #832821
03/13/15 08:17 PM
03/13/15 08:17 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #832826
03/14/15 04:15 AM
03/14/15 04:15 AM
M
mike89 Offline
Made Member
mike89  Offline
M
Made Member
Did The Rizzuto's follow the standard LCN structure anyways?

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #832832
03/14/15 06:46 AM
03/14/15 06:46 AM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Here is the video link to the segment that aired on the J.E. TV program last night:

http://tva.canoe.ca/cgi-bin/player/playe...&height=306

Unfortunately, much of what is said will be incomprehensible to most of us, including me. On the plus side, there is some very good footage.

Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: Giordano] #832833
03/14/15 06:54 AM
03/14/15 06:54 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

A lot of people must be eating humble pie after saying Leonardo Rizzuto wasn't involved at a high level, eh?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: New Montreal Mafia Leadership [Re: mike89] #832836
03/14/15 08:05 AM
03/14/15 08:05 AM
RedBullets Offline
Button
RedBullets  Offline
Button
Originally Posted By: mike89
Did The Rizzuto's follow the standard LCN structure anyways?

Yeah they do. The soldier to associate ratio is a lot different than in NY, though. They had less than 20 made guys before the war. 500+ associates. Talk about sacred membership. But still, that was before the war. Now? Most of those made guys probably got clipped.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull