GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lou_Para), 343 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,066
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,366
Posts1,059,459
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Has anyone ever mailed a letter to the imprisoned? [Re: Pretty_Amberg] #779641
05/22/14 03:05 PM
05/22/14 03:05 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Pretty_Amberg

Yes... we are on these boards to discuss gangsters and peek into their world. But I do draw a line between chit-chatting anonymously with gangster-voyeurs and giving a felon your personal address and acting as a comforting ear for them. I just can't see why anyone would want them in their life. Even Bonosera wasn't too happy with the deal he struck with the devil.

Right, well that may be how you feel and how I feel, but take a look around you. Most of these guys on here would blow their load to have a gangster in their life.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Has anyone ever mailed a letter to the imprisoned? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #779643
05/22/14 03:08 PM
05/22/14 03:08 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
I read gangland every week. Doesn't make my life any better. Just enjoy reading it at my leisure.

When Interpol?
Re: Has anyone ever mailed a letter to the imprisoned? [Re: cheech] #779644
05/22/14 03:10 PM
05/22/14 03:10 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: cheech
I read gangland every week. Doesn't make my life any better. Just enjoy reading it at my leisure.

My point. None of it improves anyone's life. It's all a hobby/interest. More of one for some than others.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Has anyone ever mailed a letter to the imprisoned? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #784803
06/20/14 07:50 AM
06/20/14 07:50 AM
Memphis
Sal_Luca Offline
He's a friend of ours.
Sal_Luca  Offline
He's a friend of ours.
Wiseguy
Memphis
I have written back and forth several times with a guy who killed several people in a poker game in the early 1990s....He is still a total sociopath but he is very honest and breaks down his daily prison life which is very interesting to me personally.

"Paid my taxes."
Re: Has anyone ever mailed a letter to the imprisoned? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #784941
06/20/14 11:36 PM
06/20/14 11:36 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
A friend of mine (I think he is nuts to begin with) had told me that he wanted to send Scarfo a picture to autograph.....Does anyone know if something like this is even possible?......I am sure that some of us REALLY would like to get inside their heads on what they were thinking at that moment in time BUT, members who haven't flipped will probably honor Omertà.....For instance, I would love to as Bruno, "where were you exactly when your dad was summoned to the meeting?"....I heard he was buying come around the block but only he can confirm AND, he probably would tell whoever to Go F themselves!

This was the subject of at least one other thread (maybe somebody can find it) and there I posted photos of several letters that came from imprisoned mafiosi that an old poster on another forum received.

Pretty crazy, if you ask me. I mean, everyone needs a hobby but it's not like these mob guys would give him the time of day once they were out of prison. It's just, while they're there, they have nothing better to do and will probably respond to just about anyone.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Has anyone ever mailed a letter to the imprisoned? [Re: IvyLeague] #784964
06/21/14 05:22 AM
06/21/14 05:22 AM
A treehouse w hamburgers
Hamilton Offline
Made Member
Hamilton  Offline
Made Member
A treehouse w hamburgers
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
A friend of mine (I think he is nuts to begin with) had told me that he wanted to send Scarfo a picture to autograph.....Does anyone know if something like this is even possible?......I am sure that some of us REALLY would like to get inside their heads on what they were thinking at that moment in time BUT, members who haven't flipped will probably honor Omertà.....For instance, I would love to as Bruno, "where were you exactly when your dad was summoned to the meeting?"....I heard he was buying come around the block but only he can confirm AND, he probably would tell whoever to Go F themselves!

This was the subject of at least one other thread (maybe somebody can find it) and there I posted photos of several letters that came from imprisoned mafiosi that an old poster on another forum received.

Pretty crazy, if you ask me. I mean, everyone needs a hobby but it's not like these mob guys would give him the time of day once they were out of prison. It's just, while they're there, they have nothing better to do and will probably respond to just about anyone.

I know a poster who writes guys on a regular basis I'm sure a few people know who he is as well the guy as interesting stuff

"Asking us questions...harass and arrest us ..saying we eat pieces of shiet like u for breakfast ...Huh ya'll eat pieces of shiet..? whats the basis we ain't going no where.. we got suits n cases.. trunk full of coke rental car from avis only now clemente can save us,, I told said solly I acted da fool I'll be gone till November I got bodies too move....
I put pebbles on my hood like Danny Greene here comes the crab n his queen yes barbara actin da fool mess with a pyscho u kno its time to move.

Re: Has anyone ever mailed a letter to the imprisoned? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #784996
06/21/14 08:10 AM
06/21/14 08:10 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Nope, that just ain't for me.