GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (furio_from_naples, Blackmobs, Big_Tuna93, 1 invisible), 196 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,949
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,345
Posts1,058,973
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #778715
05/17/14 11:44 PM
05/17/14 11:44 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Yes it was horrible and it's a tragedy; but a lot more innocent civilians in other countries we are at war or "conflict" with have died

That's true, the lives of all civilians, both American and foreign, have equal value. I don't get it, do people disregard the value of the lives of the non-American ones in this case? It's the politicians' and the terrorists' fault after all, and the ones who died under the bombings in Iraq and Afganistan are victims as much as the ones who died at 9/11. Respect to them all, independently from the nationality.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 05/17/14 11:45 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #778718
05/17/14 11:49 PM
05/17/14 11:49 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Silly. Absurd. Ridiculous. An insult to the thousands that died that day, to say that their government sacrificed them to pass the Patriot Act.

I don't see it as insult to those who died that day, but an insult to the government, which does deserve to be insulted like any other government on this planet. There is no such thing as an "honest politician".

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Dwalin2011] #778726
05/18/14 01:26 AM
05/18/14 01:26 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

Yes it was horrible and it's a tragedy; but a lot more innocent civilians in other countries we are at war or "conflict" with have died

That's true, the lives of all civilians, both American and foreign, have equal value. I don't get it, do people disregard the value of the lives of the non-American ones in this case? It's the politicians' and the terrorists' fault after all, and the ones who died under the bombings in Iraq and Afganistan are victims as much as the ones who died at 9/11. Respect to them all, independently from the nationality.

I can't for the life of me find where exactly any member diregarded any of these deaths? Naturally on a 9/11 thread, the victims are going to be mentioned before the victims of the resulting wars. Also according to Cornuto it's not the terrorist fault, as it was a Government attack.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Dwalin2011] #778727
05/18/14 01:28 AM
05/18/14 01:28 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Silly. Absurd. Ridiculous. An insult to the thousands that died that day, to say that their government sacrificed them to pass the Patriot Act.

I don't see it as insult to those who died that day, but an insult to the government, which does deserve to be insulted like any other government on this planet. There is no such thing as an "honest politician".

I agree that all Governments are shitty and an insult to them is warranted. Not on 9/11 though, unless of course you believe the conspiracy theories, which i can't for the life of me understand why anyone would.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Camarel] #778744
05/18/14 06:32 AM
05/18/14 06:32 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
There's alot of evidence to say yes but i just can't see it myself.

What evidence? Do you not mean there's alot of people claiming to be Engineering,Physics,Aviation,etc experts on the internet, and you succumb to their apparent expertise?

Cornuto has clearly made this thread because this site has alot of NY posters, and he knows some of these posters may have lost family members or at least had some sort of connection to these tragedies. It's nothing short of pathetic rolleyes . You could at least have thrown in a few non troll posts, so you'd have something to fall back on but at this point it's pretty clear your only here to goad people into your sad existence.

I'd like to clarify that the bolded parts are to Cornuto, not you Deniro.

I had thought this no worries..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: DE NIRO] #778749
05/18/14 07:03 AM
05/18/14 07:03 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
I don't think there is a single conspiracy theory regarding 911.

Wide range of opinions, from those who just question some of the information we've been given by our government regarding the attacks, all the way to those who have their minds made up that it was orchestrated by our government.

I don't think this was a troll thread but more like a trap thread. On a discussion board it is virtually impossible to argue/prove one side of this issue.

Insults will fly,people will dodge points, but by the end of the thread everybody will still have the same viewpoint that they did before they clicked on the thread.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #778753
05/18/14 07:40 AM
05/18/14 07:40 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
You know what I miss most about the world trade center? They used to have free concerts there every now and then. I would meet my wife and we would see them. I remember seeing the guy from Herman's hermits. My oldest son is 44 now he liked one of there songs.

Please don't get the idea from reading this that I am a pussy. Or from I like to dress up in nice suits, with French cuff shirts with nice jewelry. Or because i dig soccer. Or because I like to see broadway musicals. Wait, maybe I became a pussy some how? It's my fucking wife that it that fucking bitch she did this to me.

Last edited by Footreads; 05/18/14 07:45 AM.

only the unloved hate
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: getthesenets] #778757
05/18/14 08:08 AM
05/18/14 08:08 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

Wide range of opinions, from those who just question some of the information we've been given by our government regarding the attacks, all the way to those who have their minds made up that it was orchestrated by our government.

I don't think this was a troll thread but more like a trap thread. On a discussion board it is virtually impossible to argue/prove one side of this issue.

Insults will fly,people will dodge points, but by the end of the thread everybody will still have the same viewpoint that they did before they clicked on the thread.

Pointless thread which was only created to incite trouble on the board. The end.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #778765
05/18/14 08:35 AM
05/18/14 08:35 AM
B
barry Offline
Made Member
barry  Offline
B
Made Member
CONSPIRACY ... bay of pigs, warren commission ,slavery in america, prohibition,u.s government involved in drug smuggling from 1940- today, slaughter of native indians, u.s.d.a. selling favor's to big business,WHY THE HELL IN 2014 ARE WE USING OIL AND GAS. wind power, electric energy , solar power , that we are not using.THE BUSH FAMILY and BIN LADEN'S BUSINESS PARTNERS. LITTLE KNOW FACT the bin laden family was flown out of the country in a secret plane right before the tragedy : FACT

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #778767
05/18/14 08:47 AM
05/18/14 08:47 AM
C
cornuto_e_contento Offline OP
Capo
cornuto_e_contento  Offline OP
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

Pointless thread which was only created to incite trouble on the board. The end.

Actually no. I made this thread simply because the topic came up in another section of this site and people told me to discuss it here, and not in the other forum section.

This site has people from different states, and even different countries and the majority of people are not from NYC or the NYC area.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #778771
05/18/14 09:02 AM
05/18/14 09:02 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
We have a ton of oil and gas here. The question you should be asking why is it that we are buying some of that outside the US.

The renewables are not a thing we can use know because they are too expensive and it does not all work. The technology is not Theresa yet.

I spend a lot of time in Germany. Here is how it works there. The poor like the Turks their still use dirty coal because it is very cheap. Incidently there is clean coal here in the US we are trying to put them out of business. I guess to put those people on welfare.

Most people in Germany use what we use.

Only the very rich in Germany use what you want us to use.

There are posters here from Germany am I right or wrong on this.

On that fact I heard that 10 years ago. It actually might be true that bozo had a million relatives. I think they also tried to get some sheep out of the country he was fucking Them as well because they supposedly feels like a women's pussy.

Last edited by Footreads; 05/18/14 09:07 AM.

only the unloved hate
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: barry] #778774
05/18/14 09:06 AM
05/18/14 09:06 AM
C
Capo
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: barry
CONSPIRACY ... bay of pigs, warren commission ,slavery in america, prohibition,u.s government involved in drug smuggling from 1940- today, slaughter of native indians, u.s.d.a. selling favor's to big business,WHY THE HELL IN 2014 ARE WE USING OIL AND GAS. wind power, electric energy , solar power , that we are not using.THE BUSH FAMILY and BIN LADEN'S BUSINESS PARTNERS. LITTLE KNOW FACT the bin laden family was flown out of the country in a secret plane right before the tragedy : FACT

Even if it was not really an inside job, it's something they allowed to happen.

How on Earth did two 9/11 hijackers passports' survive Flight 11's plane crash on September 11?

Google it. Al Suqami's passport was found by an anonymous person who handed it into the police, the same day despite a 6-month clear up. Also, on the SAME day, Atta's passport was found. We're told that the plane crash instantly vaporized all on board hence none of the hijacker's bodies, the "undestroyable" black box, yet two paper documents survived.

There is just too much evidence now that suggests an inside job: the fact that most of the 'hijackers' are still alive, the fact that no jets were scrambled in time; that no significant plane debris was found at the pentagon site (planes do not vaporize!); that the buildings seem to be demolished, especially building 7; that jet fuel cannot melt steel, even though molten steel was seen; that the first responders heard explosions within the buildings before they collapsed etc...

How did the BBC know in advance that Building Seven would collapse? The fact that it was announced in advance is strong support that the flow of information on this tragedy was being controlled.

Were the people at the BBC the only people privy to this information? Probably not. Larry Silverstein was the leaseholder of Building Seven. In a 2002 PBS documentary he talked about how he discussed the Building Seven situation with the fire department and how the decision was made by that department to "pull" it. Well, there is one problem with his testimony that you may want to consider. It takes about a week to rig a building with explosives before you pull it. So are buildings constructed with built-in explosives just in case they need to be blown up in a hurry? Building Seven went down that same day. Whoops! Watch Larry's testimony from the PBS documentary here in this short clip.

-WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein admitted that building 7 was pulled down by a controlled demolition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

He changed his story the next day.

-Official version claims the towers collapsed due to 'pancake effect', meaning the floors came detached from steel girders and fell on top of each other, collapsing the tower. If that's the case, why weren't any of the (core column) steel girders left standing?

-Pictures show smoke coming from the basement seconds before the plane hits. People (including firefighters and employees) also heard explosions from below the towers, moments before the plane hit. PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND SOME SERIOUSLY INJURED IN THE BASEMENT.

-Pictures show steel girders with diagonal cuts in the them. This is exactly how controlled demolitions bring down buildings.

-Designers of the WTC say they were built to withstand MULTIPLE impacts from such an aircraft.

-Official version states the plane that hit the pentagon 'vaporised' which is why very little traces can be found. Yet they managed to find DNA to identify all of the victims on board. Furthermore the building didn't 'vaporise' in any way. What type of plane vaporises, leaving the building and human DNA relatively undamaged.

-The passport of one of the hijackers in the aircraft was supposedly found in the rubble at the WTC. It's clearly impossible for any personal effects to survive the impact and explosion, therefore it must have been planted.

-All CCTV from around the pentagon has been removed and never released. Why do that if there is nothing to hide? 86 CCTV cameras no airplane???

"WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE READILY AVAILABLE AT THE PENTAGON CRASH SITE, ANY UNBIASED RATIONAL INVESTIGATOR COULD ONLY CONCLUDE THAT A BOEING 757 DID NOT FLY INTO THE PENTAGON"...Colonel George Nelson Aircraft accident investigator U.S. Air Force

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14825320/Thermite-Discovered-in-Dust-from-the-9-11-WTC

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #778779
05/18/14 09:20 AM
05/18/14 09:20 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Believe this government conspiracy they have a record of everything we say over the phone. Every thing we e-mail we send, everything we post on face book and everything we search on the Internet.

They don't look at it unless we post or do anything on their watch list. So who or what is on their watch list. The answer is anything they want to put on it. Political foes, anything their little hearts desire. Democrates put republicans on the watch list. Republicans put democrates on the watch list. Right now the democrates control the NSA.

Worry about the presidents power to issue executive orders. Worry about the president to appoint czars. Worry about the executive branch controlling the IRS.

Worry about controlling the fed. Worry about them printing a trillion dollars a year which they are doing. Worry about that is devaluating the dollar.worry about the euro crashing without being propped up the US dollar.

Worry about the government controlling our food supply because that could happen in the future. If that happens you do everything the governments says we have to do or you and your family will starve to death

only the unloved hate
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Footreads] #778781
05/18/14 09:24 AM
05/18/14 09:24 AM
C
Capo
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Believe this government conspiracy they have a record of everything we say over the phone. Every thing we e-mail we send, everything we post on face book and everything we search on the Internet.

Of course. It's been like this since 9/11 and the passing of the Patriot Act.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #778806
05/18/14 11:35 AM
05/18/14 11:35 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

I respect that. When other members create threads and posts with the same intent (to incite trouble), let's be equally vocal in calling them out.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #778812
05/18/14 11:54 AM
05/18/14 11:54 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York

A lot of Americans do seem to romanticize 9/11 like this, and will claim that anyone who dares to question what happened then in NYC/N.VA/DC/PA is "insane", "silly", "ridiculous", "an insult to Americans", "9/11 victims/their families", etc.

Yes it was horrible and it's a tragedy; but a lot more innocent civilians in other countries we are at war or "conflict" with have died, lots of people who were in Manhattan that day or the next six months died of cancer or respiratory issues related to the demolition of the buildings that were designed to withstand a plane crashing into them, and I don't see you getting angry about that.

A lot of military personnel from the United States have died too but they know the risk for death is always there, and have signed up for it.

What don't you see me getting angry about? What do you know about me? You know nothing about me.

You brought up a topic, Did we believe that the September 11th attacks were part of a government-sponsored inside job, and I responded to that.

As SC has pointed out, you are obviously posting here to be contentious. Therefore, I will not reply any further, and hopefully this topic will die the death it deserves - from lack of attention.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #778813
05/18/14 12:00 PM
05/18/14 12:00 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
and hopefully this topic will die the death it deserves - from lack of attention.

This.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #778824
05/18/14 12:49 PM
05/18/14 12:49 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Well, I will weigh in one more time on this and then hope it sinks to the bottom of the pile and off the boards.

The notion that something is "possible" is not the same as the notion that something is debatable.

There are not two sides to the concept the world is not flat. It isn't.

Likewise, I do not think it is reasonable to believe 9/11 was an "inside job." For those of us on the political right or left, this crazy theory meant that "insiders" in the Clinton and Bush administrations were secretly setting this thing up for almost a decade, and then did it in a way that made it "obvious" that there were "secret detonation hot spots " in the towers, and that a "missile-disguised-as-an-airplane" was used to hit the Pentagon. Come on.... would an "inside job" that complex be mishandled so easily?

Yes, we can argue forever about policy failures going back to arming the mujahadeen and then leaving them there, failing to read the right reports about bin Laden's intentions, the reasoning behind our going to war in Iraq, and these thinga are all worth scrutiny.

What is not worth it is taking a tragedy like 9/11 and exploiting it by saying it is "possible" it was a massive cover-up by "insiders" who have managed to stay quiet about it all these years.

The real danger of this kind of crap floating around is that it distracts us from taking a hard look at what the real issues are.

It is no different than all the nonsense about Obama being born in Kenya (he wasnt), or Hillary having "brain damage" (she doesnt) or even the ongoing nonsense about Benghazi (it was a security lapse and nothing more).

There is plenty to debate on policies, and who should or should not implement them without going into the silliness of sensational distractions designed to trigger imaginations, and to permit hidden agendas to come forward in the name of these "theories."

Bottom line is all the issues we face are very difficult, very challenging, and are not easily answered or solved. If the case were otherwise, someone would step up and solve them.

Lets get back to arguing about things that are real, and stop going on about whether or not what the overwhelming evidence of
history is accurate.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #778827
05/18/14 12:58 PM
05/18/14 12:58 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

i think the power that be have proved they're capable of anything time and time again

i ain't saying that it was an inside job but i wouldn't put it past them

Last edited by cookcounty; 05/18/14 12:58 PM.
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cookcounty] #778834
05/18/14 01:25 PM
05/18/14 01:25 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

i think the power that be have proved they're capable of anything time and time again

And look who keeps the fire burning. A guy who despises the very system that he's been milking all his life.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #778846
05/18/14 02:23 PM
05/18/14 02:23 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

And look who keeps the fire burning. A guy who despises the very system that he's been milking all his life.

Him and the six generations before him. This would seem impossible but in some communities a generation is every 15 years, ie, the average age when the male gets a random female pregnant.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #778855
05/18/14 03:16 PM
05/18/14 03:16 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
The only conspiracy is that USA keeps letting assholes enter this great country

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #778973
05/19/14 07:34 AM
05/19/14 07:34 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
lock this thing, it does no one any good

When Interpol?
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: dontomasso] #799870
09/01/14 07:25 PM
09/01/14 07:25 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
As a matter of fact, if 911 was some kind of inside job, it might indeed have been a decade in the making at a minimum. Recall the World Trade Center attacks of 1993 and the controversy surrounding it. The NY Times has an article about it detailing how an informant named Emad Salem attempted to warn the FBI about an impending bomb plot, but ended up being ignored. That's not conspiracy. That's fact. It's even on tape.

Could it have been a false pretext for war in the Middle East? It could have been. There is plenty of incentive for the West to be concerned about the Middle East, Iran, and the proliferation of WMD. This however doesn't mean that real Muslim extremist hijackers were not at work that day. But there are too many coincidences to be dismissed, including the following:

1) All three buildings had pools of molten metal underneath. This is highly unnatural for building fires. Reference the US government's FEMA report Appendix C to look at pictures of evaporated structural steel. The FEMA report specifically states that the evaporated metal sample was from WTC7 and *either* WTC1 or WTC2. So WTC7 definitely had molten metal and evaporated steel beams, like the FDNY members reported. There is no reason for the three buildings (WTC1 WTC2 and WTC7) to have pools of molten steel underneath, especially WTC7. Building fires are not hot enough to turn steel into lava.

2) Anyone can see tons of molten metal that is almost white hot pouring out of the South Tower from where the plane hit around the 85th floor on YouTube. The problem with that is that aluminum as from a plane would not wait until it is white hot to begin to flow. It becomes liquid while still a dark grey color. Therefore 911 skeptics suspect that the motel metal is elemental iron from the tower itself. Highly abnormal for a fire that burned off all jet fuel within the first 10 minutes.

3) The morning of the attacks, there was a simulated wargame going on that Norad was participating in possibly called Vigilant Guardian Vigilant Warrior. The wargame simulation involved planes hitting the twin towers. It also diverted real jets away from New York City. When the attacks occurred, officials were confused about whether it was real or not. There are audio tapes to prove this.

4) The exact floors where the planes hit both the towers were areas of construction work of some kind some short months before.

5) The company that removed the steel from the crime scene in lower Manhattan before it could truly be analyzed by an unbiased source was a company called Controlled Demolition that specializes in bringing down buildings using explosives.

6) The buildings fell down the wrong way (they vaporized downward like Roman candles) which scientists say is impossible because if the top of the building is turning to dust, it then isn't solid enough to destroy the lower part of the building as it falls down.

7) The fires at ground zero burned far too long. An equivalent of a lake was pumped into ground zero along with chemical fire retardant, and still the temperatures raged underneath the pile like an active volcano for months. Thermite burns under water and is used in controlled demolition. The by-product of thermite combustion of steel is Aluminum Oxide gas. Aluminum Oxide gas is white. White gas leaked out of the pile for weeks. The workers at ground zero came down with many ailments one of which was pulmonary sarcoidosis of the lungs. What is one of the symptoms of inhaling Aluminum Oxide gas? Pulmonary sarcoidosis of the lungs.

8) I can go on, but suffice it to say, the 911 skeptic group have text books of information on why they doubt the official story.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #800119
09/03/14 07:57 AM
09/03/14 07:57 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Dumbest thread ever !

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #800123
09/03/14 08:32 AM
09/03/14 08:32 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
This thread does no good on here, too touchy of a situation.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #800131
09/03/14 09:21 AM
09/03/14 09:21 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

There are alot of people on this board who witnessed the tragedy of 9-11,so yes it is a touchy subject..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #800337
09/04/14 11:11 AM
09/04/14 11:11 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
No way do I think this was an inside job.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #800715
09/05/14 08:31 PM
09/05/14 08:31 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Popular Science magazine went over the 9/11 conspiracy claims point-by-point in a long article followed up by a book. Here's a link to the article: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

Personally, this government has done a lot of things it shouldn't have done, but claiming that Clinton and Bush administration officials murdered over 3000 people in New York and Pennsylvania is over the top, insulting and appalling. Not only that, Osama bin Laden took credit for it.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Faithful1] #800769
09/05/14 10:10 PM
09/05/14 10:10 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Popular Science magazine went over the 9/11 conspiracy claims point-by-point in a long article followed up by a book. Here's a link to the article: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

Personally, this government has done a lot of things it shouldn't have done, but claiming that Clinton and Bush administration officials murdered over 3000 people in New York and Pennsylvania is over the top, insulting and appalling. Not only that, Osama bin Laden took credit for it.

They had another "9/11 Truther" on the radio show Coast to Coast the other night. It's almost like these people are so bored with what actually happened they have to concoct some over the top conspiracy to fully satisfy themselves. Never mind the fact that, to pull off such a conspiracy where the U.S. government was involved, would be virtually impossible to keep secret. Anyone who believes the the government was behind the attack, for whatever reason, are probably the same kooks who believe we didn't land on the moon.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 09/05/14 10:12 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull