GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (joepuzzles234, 3 invisible), 271 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,331
Posts1,058,784
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Dwalin2011] #784478
06/18/14 08:10 AM
06/18/14 08:10 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Are you talking about "48 hours" or "the first 48"? If it's "the first 48", then I agree it's absurd how they always confess without pressure. In an episode they even solved a contract killing in Las Vegas in a couple of hours because the middleman who found the hitman gave everybody up immediately after being asked the same question twice. He might as well have gone to the police himself even before the hit was done.

I can understand this happening after drunken riots or crimes of passion, but with organized/business related crime such behavior looks like a comedy movie.

It's like the ending of an episode of "CSI Miami." Even the most hardened career criminals give Horatio a full confession in the last five minutes of the show lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: pizzaboy] #784489
06/18/14 08:33 AM
06/18/14 08:33 AM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

It's like the ending of an episode of "CSI Miami." Even the most hardened career criminals give Horatio a full confession in the last five minutes of the show lol.

Exactly. It had the same level of incompetence as the Nicodemo hit:

first, they find a body with a cell phone near it and track the phone call. They arrest the last person the victim was talking to and ask him about the murder. He doesn't say anything or says he doesn't know, something like that. They insist by asking the same question and he immediately says: "ok, it was a hit. My boss asked me to find somebody to bump this guy off because he was badmouthing our club after being fired". So he gives up everyone involved, takes part in a sting operation to record on tape the ones who gave the order, and at the end he gets the longest sentence of them all after the trial, while the hitman only gets several years for conspiracy to commit murder even though he pulled the trigger.

If they made a movie out of this, there is no way they could have kept it serious without changing the story, really.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: pizzaboy] #784502
06/18/14 09:39 AM
06/18/14 09:39 AM
A treehouse w hamburgers
Hamilton Offline
Made Member
Hamilton  Offline
Made Member
A treehouse w hamburgers
Are you talking about "48 hours" or "the first 48"? If it's "the first 48", then I agree it's absurd how they always confess without pressure. In an episode they even solved a contract killing in Las Vegas in a couple of hours because the middleman who found the hitman gave everybody up immediately after being asked the same question twice. He might as well have gone to the police himself even before the hit was done.

I can understand this happening after drunken riots or crimes of passion, but with organized/business related crime such behavior looks like a comedy movie.

You know how he breaks him down he throws a pair of "kneepads" on the table and says.."you can take some time to think about it. Then they usually confess.....

"Asking us questions...harass and arrest us ..saying we eat pieces of shiet like u for breakfast ...Huh ya'll eat pieces of shiet..? whats the basis we ain't going no where.. we got suits n cases.. trunk full of coke rental car from avis only now clemente can save us,, I told said solly I acted da fool I'll be gone till November I got bodies too move....
I put pebbles on my hood like Danny Greene here comes the crab n his queen yes barbara actin da fool mess with a pyscho u kno its time to move.

Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Hamilton] #784507
06/18/14 09:45 AM
06/18/14 09:45 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Hamilton

You know how he breaks him down he throws a pair of "kneepads" on the table and says.."you can take some time to think about it. Then they usually confess.....

It's the Howdy Doody orange hair. It disarms them whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Dellacroce] #784517
06/18/14 10:48 AM
06/18/14 10:48 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
I was talking about the First 48 Lol. Sorry for the confusion.

Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Dellacroce] #784518
06/18/14 10:49 AM
06/18/14 10:49 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Sometimes I catch myself yelling at the TV and saying, "Just ask for a lawyer". But then get mad at myself cause I know the kid did it.

Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Hamilton] #784541
06/18/14 11:33 AM
06/18/14 11:33 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: Hamilton

I thought imamobguy was back lol

Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Dellacroce] #784563
06/18/14 02:07 PM
06/18/14 02:07 PM
M
mldetroit Offline
Made Member
mldetroit  Offline
M
Made Member
If I were going to throw a rock through somebody's window, I would remember to take the license plate off my car or switch license plates all together. This guy murdered somebody and couldn't remember to take off his plate.

Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: mldetroit] #784568
06/18/14 02:55 PM
06/18/14 02:55 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: mldetroit
If I were going to throw a rock through somebody's window, I would remember to take the license plate off my car or switch license plates all together. This guy murdered somebody and couldn't remember to take off his plate.

It's so bizarre that that's the defense I'd use.

Your honor, my client concedes that he's a made guy in the Philadelphia Crime Family. Would a professional criminal be so stupid as to commit murder in his own car?

It's as good a defense as he's going to get. At least as good as the carjacking defense that he's using. I can't believe that it's going to matter, though. This guy looks done to me.

Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Dellacroce] #784570
06/18/14 03:07 PM
06/18/14 03:07 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
I hope they won't work out a plea agreement. Asking less than a life sentence is like putting a seal on his mouth forever, he would handle 15-20 years, especially with the possibility of parole. So we would never know who did what in the Philadelphia mob in the last 20 years.
That's why I don't hate criminals with weak personalities who are quick to inform. If everybody was a "tough, stand-up" guy, the mafia books we are reading would be thinner than a child's school copybook because of lack of information.

By the way, what's Nicodemo's reputation? If you had to bet money, will he talk if sentenced to life or not?

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Dellacroce] #784600
06/18/14 05:51 PM
06/18/14 05:51 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
If I had to bet money, I would say he flips if he gets life.

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: HandsomeStevie] #784608
06/18/14 06:41 PM
06/18/14 06:41 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
If I had to bet money, I would say he flips if he gets life.

That goes for about 99% of people. Wiseguy, Crip, Blood, whatever.

This isnt 1950 anymore. Not by a Loooong shot.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Dwalin2011] #784617
06/18/14 09:03 PM
06/18/14 09:03 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
By the way, what's Nicodemo's reputation? If you had to bet money, will he talk if sentenced to life or not?

He's as tough a guy as there is in Philly, but that doesn't matter a lot when you're facing life in prison.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Dellacroce] #784630
06/19/14 02:59 AM
06/19/14 02:59 AM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
You're right he's as tough as they come in south philly but facing life for not pulling the trigger just won't happen...smoke show wife and young kids .. Doesn't look good for SP or the crew..unless something like OJ or Casey Anthony happens

Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: Dellacroce] #784635
06/19/14 05:19 AM
06/19/14 05:19 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
I said this earlier in this thread. Criminals, sociopaths, etc., do not think like normal people. They don't have a concious like normal people. It seems like they only "regret" their actions after they've had their freedom taken away.

With that said, this guy may not flip right away. He may convince himself that he can do the time but, after a few years his atitude may change.

Let's not forget, we are talking about a guy who is accused of participating in a murder, in broad daylight, in mid-december.

Me? I am obviously interested in criminality; i follow a fucking mob website on my free time. BUT, BUT, BUT, no matter how whacked out I got, partying during the day gearing up forthe holidays, I never, ever, ever thought it would be cool to kill someone for christmas. That's SOCIOPATH thinking.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Nicodemo Trial [Re: bobbyvegas] #785953
06/25/14 07:18 PM
06/25/14 07:18 PM
A treehouse w hamburgers
Hamilton Offline
Made Member
Hamilton  Offline
Made Member
A treehouse w hamburgers
Originally Posted By: bobbyvegas
Dom was at the Z bar earlier around 6o'clock doing shots of patron.was told he looked light he didnt have a worry in the world.i wonder if hes still there now? Is their any philly guys from this forum that are members of that club?

You ever been to Zee Bar they just give you a little paper card that you scribble your name on and it says your a member. A lot of people party there it's right off Delaware Ave plus Delilahs is right next door.

"Asking us questions...harass and arrest us ..saying we eat pieces of shiet like u for breakfast ...Huh ya'll eat pieces of shiet..? whats the basis we ain't going no where.. we got suits n cases.. trunk full of coke rental car from avis only now clemente can save us,, I told said solly I acted da fool I'll be gone till November I got bodies too move....
I put pebbles on my hood like Danny Greene here comes the crab n his queen yes barbara actin da fool mess with a pyscho u kno its time to move.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull