GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (joepuzzles234, Captbony1999, The_Marble_Guy, Friend_of_Henry, 1 invisible), 218 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,885
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The mafia has infiltrated every sector in Germany #772947
04/14/14 04:13 AM
04/14/14 04:13 AM
JoeTheBoss Offline OP
Button
JoeTheBoss  Offline OP
Button
Statistics from Germany’s Federal Criminal Police (BKA) detail 460 suspected mafia members living in the country, with hands in construction, bribery, politics, fake food and clothing products and illicit food services including at least 300 pizzerias.

http://www.thelocal.de/20140414/the-mafia-has-infiltrated-every-sector-in-germany

Anyone know anything about the mob in Germany?

"Goodfellas don't sue Goodfellas....Goodfellas kill Goodfellas." - Salvatore Profaci
Re: The mafia has infiltrated every sector in Germany [Re: JoeTheBoss] #772949
04/14/14 04:51 AM
04/14/14 04:51 AM
M
mickey2 Offline
Capo
mickey2  Offline
M
Capo
i bet nobody does here. The mafia in germany is not seen in public nor there are any informations out there. There was the famous killings in 2007 and thats it

wikipedia has this
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strage_di_Duisburg
only in german and italian

Re: The mafia has infiltrated every sector in Germany [Re: JoeTheBoss] #773070
04/14/14 11:15 PM
04/14/14 11:15 PM
B
bladerkeks Offline
Button
bladerkeks  Offline
B
Button
there are some infos about the mafia in germany, but you can not compare it to the mob watchers in the US or the amount of information about the mafia in italy. The reason you can read this article about the italian mafia in germany is, that there was a trial in germany against some italians who are connected to the mafia.but only on occasions like this(trials,murders) this topic gets some media attention.
There have been a few murders carried out by the mafia in germany. nothing like the duisburg killings , but there were a few murders in east germany after the reunification. there was also a trial in Saarland last year about a murder with supposed involvment of the stidde. its true, that they are not acting like they do in italy, but id say, that there is at least one dead italian mafioso or one attempted murder in germany. In the past there was the "famous" case of Giorgio Basile, who was a high ranking assosiate and killer of the ndrangheta in germany. He is said to have killed up to 30 people(numbers are from his wikipedia page, but i think i read somewhere else, that he "only" killed 12 people). he became a pentito, thats why we know some infos about the inner communication and structure of the mafia in germany. there is also a biographie about him.
Bedsides the police there are only a few journalists who can be called expert on this topic. one is jürgen roth, who tends to exaggerate numbers of members(he said that there are at least 1000 members in germany) and turnover. but he still is the most profiled author here. but even roth changed the subject of his work because there isnt enough attention.recently he writes about the state crime nexus in russia.
I think the main reason why you cannot find a lot infos in the media in germany about the mafia is, that the problem with HA and Bandidos/Gremium MC etc is perceived as the bigger one.

If you have some questions i can try to answer them.

Re: The mafia has infiltrated every sector in Germany [Re: JoeTheBoss] #773073
04/14/14 11:29 PM
04/14/14 11:29 PM
D
DBCooper Offline
Button
DBCooper  Offline
D
Button
Hi,

I am from germany^^.

We have no RICO-Act. It is not illigal to be in the mob. I life near Nuernberg. Germany is for the mob just like "land of milk and honey" or paradise because they don´t tape them here. Our police is to stupid. Generally to much people here are very stupid. It is also the # 9 country for money laundering. I ask myself why there are no more mobsters here. The punishment for murder here is 15 years?! I read that Joey Massino got 10 years for 2.000 Dollars :S

I thing Germany´s # 1 organized crime group are the fa***ts from the Hells Angels. All drunk apes...They controll our houses of prostitution? grin

Generally you don´t must be afraid on the streets here. My girlfriend wants next year to New Your, the Big Apple. I don´t want, because I am a little bit affraid^^.

Last edited by DBCooper; 04/14/14 11:32 PM.

Sorry for bad english, I am not a native american, I hope you forgive me wink
Re: The mafia has infiltrated every sector in Germany [Re: JoeTheBoss] #773080
04/15/14 01:34 AM
04/15/14 01:34 AM
B
bladerkeks Offline
Button
bladerkeks  Offline
B
Button
there is also a anti-mafia organisation in germany called Mafia?Nein Danke!. It was founded in berlin after members of the camorra tried to extort pizzeria owners.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull