GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (chin_gigante), 270 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,597
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771033
04/02/14 11:12 AM
04/02/14 11:12 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/friends_of_ours/anthony-inserra/

More Stuff I taked about previously, including the "barge canal gang"...and the story that corrected the previous one which I said was wrong, that it was the Colombos, not Buffalo who whacked Al marrone

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771035
04/02/14 11:15 AM
04/02/14 11:15 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: TheArm
I earned in those days by running guns between NJ, NY City and upstate NY. In those days evidence rooms and cops were like Wal mart for guns. I "reported" directly to a skipper because my dad, a made Buffalo guy, asked for him to take me under his wing.
When all hell broke loose in the late 70s,like everyone else, I got sent for and was called to the mattresses, both literally and figuratively.
We beat down the Colombos and sent most of them back to NY crying like bitches, and the home grown Utica/Rome Syracuse crew had all but given up...we won the war, but as a result some of us got pinched as well
I was looking at RICO perquisites that would have put me awy for 30 years, but I never flipped. When you have a made dad and two made uncles who the fuck can you?
In the end the Feds had fucked up my case and I ended up doing back to back misdemeanor sentences,consecutively.
When I got the world was my oyster, I stood up, didn't flip and did the right thing. There is no doubt in my mind I could have been made in a year, two tops; Instead I asked to pull back a bit, and got the nod.,,,,There is a lot more too it than that but that is it in a nutshell. Some people ask how I have knowledge of so many crews and areas, it is because I come from a family who's name allows me access and a place to hang my hat in a lot of different places

I should add, I came up with the current skipper who runs that crew today...we hung out as kids, and were pretty much at the same level at the time I backed away...I still keep in touch and we see each other at weddings and funerals...I often wonder if I had gone a different way, if I would be dead, incarcerated, or maybe a skipper myself

Last edited by TheArm; 04/02/14 11:20 AM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771038
04/02/14 11:37 AM
04/02/14 11:37 AM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
You should see the way the arm came up and all the places that bitterqueens bring his name up..he always kept a clean rap sheet till he got a felonie w. acting da fool w bill bellomy fighting in the mall with fivefelonies oh the jealously

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771041
04/02/14 11:47 AM
04/02/14 11:47 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Slava

As for it being true, none of my handful of detractors have EVER documented a single inconsistancy, lie, falsehood or conflict in anything I have ever claimed (beleive me if they could, they would)

What about 'Ndrangheta being bunch of clowns? It's one of the most ridiculous statements I ever read on the internet.

Have you seen the Canadian incarnation in action?
I have
That is the only faction I ever commented on
, and calling them clowns is an insult to kid party clowns everywhere
"The most feared OC organization in the world' uses whacked out outlaw bikers as their muscle, and sells bootleg cigarets out of the trunks of cars?
Really?

Bullshit Arm, In this thread you clearly flat out say that the Ndrangheta doesn't even exist(which is ridiculous) and you make no mention of Canada.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post770015

How about your other gem about how the pittsburgh mob has 3 capos and 17 soldiers, which is just an out right lie.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771042
04/02/14 11:51 AM
04/02/14 11:51 AM
The ridge
Lilange Offline OP
Made Member
Lilange  Offline OP
Made Member
The ridge
Small potatoes, small potatoes. You could have been bigger than us steel

"You come at the king you best not miss"-Omar
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771044
04/02/14 12:13 PM
04/02/14 12:13 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Arm... ammuni, n'n si preoccupatu ka cu'egghie... e si un ti cunviani, lassa lu iddru.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771046
04/02/14 12:23 PM
04/02/14 12:23 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
And speaking of the Buffalo crew-- who is the boss there now ??? last I had heard it was Leonard Falzone. Anyone know???

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: bigboy] #771047
04/02/14 12:27 PM
04/02/14 12:27 PM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
Bigboy, the most recent report I heard was it is Falzone still in charge. I heard something about Todaro's grandson but don't think that has been confirmed

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771056
04/02/14 01:15 PM
04/02/14 01:15 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

was Angelo bennadato a made guy in the buffalo FAM. and isn't Utica to buffalo like a 5 hour drive . uticca to Springfield is like 1 and a half. there was a old genovese guy in uttica had huge pull everywhere died about 7 yrs ago. the FBI took his funeral book to see who came and went.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771069
04/02/14 02:14 PM
04/02/14 02:14 PM
Eastern Europe
S
Slava Offline
Button
Slava  Offline
S
Button
Eastern Europe
fuck it, if i can't post i can't post

Last edited by Slava; 04/02/14 02:15 PM.
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771074
04/02/14 02:47 PM
04/02/14 02:47 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

...but you just posted, I don't get it. Are you getting any error messages?

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771078
04/02/14 02:53 PM
Eastern Europe
S
Slava Offline
Button
Slava  Offline
S
Button
Eastern Europe
No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771079
Eastern Europe
S
Slava Offline
Button
Slava  Offline
S
Button
Eastern Europe
It's either one-sentence posts or nothing

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771080
04/02/14 02:54 PM
04/02/14 02:54 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771081
04/02/14 02:55 PM
Eastern Europe
S
Slava Offline
Button
Slava  Offline
S
Button
Eastern Europe
No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted. No it's just that if I write a reply a bit longer it appears as empty text after it's posted.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771082
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
...I don't get it. I don't think there are any maximum post size settings anywhere. Guess I'll have to look deeper...

So it worked that time for you... confused

Last edited by J Geoff; 04/02/14 02:56 PM.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771083
04/02/14 02:56 PM
04/02/14 02:56 PM
Eastern Europe
S
Slava Offline
Button
Slava  Offline
S
Button
Eastern Europe

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771084
04/02/14 02:57 PM
04/02/14 02:57 PM
Eastern Europe
S
Slava Offline
Button
Slava  Offline
S
Button
Eastern Europe
Funny, it worked after I pasted your post J Geoff but it doesn't work when I paste my reply to TheArm (I saved it in WordPad file) as you can see it's a post without text again

Last edited by Slava; 04/02/14 02:58 PM.
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Slava] #771087
04/02/14 02:59 PM
04/02/14 02:59 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771221
04/03/14 01:16 PM
04/03/14 01:16 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

As for it being true, none of my handful of detractors have EVER documented a single inconsistancy, lie, falsehood or conflict in anything I have ever claimed (beleive me if they could, they would)

What about 'Ndrangheta being bunch of clowns? It's one of the most ridiculous statements I ever read on the internet.

Have you seen the Canadian incarnation in action?
I have
That is the only faction I ever commented on
, and calling them clowns is an insult to kid party clowns everywhere
"The most feared OC organization in the world' uses whacked out outlaw bikers as their muscle, and sells bootleg cigarets out of the trunks of cars?
Really?

Bullshit Arm, In this thread you clearly flat out say that the Ndrangheta doesn't even exist(which is ridiculous) and you make no mention of Canada.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post770015

How about your other gem about how the pittsburgh mob has 3 capos and 17 soldiers, which is just an out right lie.

There is no organization called Ndrangheta
never has been
It is a name given to a loosly connected group of criminals who do NOT refer to each other by that name
There is no organizatiopnal structure
Pittsburgh is what Pittsburgh is, and you are in no position to question my knowledge, unless yoiu can post proof to the contrary

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771232
04/03/14 01:26 PM
04/03/14 01:26 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

never has been
It is a name given to a loosly connected group of criminals who do NOT refer to each other by that name
There is no organizatiopnal structure
Pittsburgh is what Pittsburgh is, and you are in no position to question my knowledge, unless yoiu can post proof to the contrary

I assume you're talking about in Italy as well? Can you please just give any link to anything that supports your statement 'Ndrangheta doesn't exist?

And for shits and giggles, since English isn't your native language and you're fluent in sicilian dialect, you have no problem to translate....

Arm... ammuni, n'n si preoccupatu ka cu'egghie... e si un ti cunviani, lassa lu iddru. wink

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771237
04/03/14 01:33 PM
04/03/14 01:33 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
your MO seems to be to talk about small families in obscure parts of the country where you think it isn't likely there will be people who are from there are has connections there, and you can just say what ever you want about them, and when someone questions you, you just do the same song and dance about the FBI lies blah blah blah. I guess Pittsburgh is so far under the radar that all the OC related cases coming out of pittsburgh in recent years have been about Sonny Ciancutti and few of his associates making book, or relatives of people who used to be in the mob being involved in Joker poker, thats not a mob family, the proof shows the remanants of something that used to be there, Chucky Porter flipping gave the feds just about everything they needed to destroy the family and thats what thats pretty much what they did, combine that with attrition and Mike Geneovese not making many members the family DIED. but whatever, you can claim what ever you want, i don't care anymore.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771238
04/03/14 01:36 PM
04/03/14 01:36 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

never has been

Some time ago people said Cosa Nostra didn't exist as well. Also, neither the camorra has a vertical organizational structure, does it mean it doesn't exist?
And it's not true they don't use the term 'ndrangheta:
in this article with the text from the tapes
http://www.informarexresistere.fr/2013/0...l-boss-mancuso/
the boss Pantaleone Mancuso explicitly uses this word, even though he says the 'ndrangheta is now absorbed by freemasonry (don't know how true this is).

Sorry, it's in Italian. If you want, I can translate that part.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771239
04/03/14 01:41 PM
04/03/14 01:41 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
If we want to get technical, they don't generally refer to any of the mafie in that way: cosa nostra, camorra, 'ndrangheta. They say, "mafia". People make it sound like you go over there and they're holding signs, "I'm with the camorra." "Look at me, I'm cosa nostra." rolleyes

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771247
04/03/14 02:33 PM
04/03/14 02:33 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
i ain't in this argument but the arm knows some shit about the southburbs of chicago

it ain't no shit that you can read in the paper or on google either

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771248
04/03/14 02:47 PM
04/03/14 02:47 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Jesus chirst The Arm has Cookcounty of all people vouching for him, this just keeps getting better and better. rolleyes

Now for the record i actually hope The Arm isnt lying about who he is, because the thought of some old washed up halfa wiseguy arguing with people on the internet and trying to convince them how much of gangsta he used to be, is a million times more pathetic than all the liars and frauds these forums have seen over the years. But ofcourse i dont believe you, either way go fuck your mother.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771251
04/03/14 03:00 PM
04/03/14 03:00 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Arm the guys who you encountered were petty crooks, youv7e never encountered any real mafioso, so your claims are false so you have no horse in this race someone petty crook with an accent told you they were something which they weren't were goofy enough to believe them.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771254
04/03/14 03:43 PM
04/03/14 03:43 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: carmela
If we want to get technical, they don't generally refer to any of the mafie in that way: cosa nostra, camorra, 'ndrangheta. They say, "mafia". People make it sound like you go over there and they're holding signs, "I'm with the camorra." "Look at me, I'm cosa nostra." rolleyes

"I'm La Cosa Nosta, I was born Cosa Nostra, I will die Cosa Nostra"
John Gotti Sr
It is also in the making ceremony in most cases.
LCN has an organizational structure, rules, methods of redressing greivence....THTT is the difference

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771255
04/03/14 03:46 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
your MO seems to be to talk about small families in obscure parts of the country where you think it isn't likely there will be people who are from there are has connections there, and you can just say what ever you want about them, and when someone questions you, you just do the same song and dance about the FBI lies blah blah blah. I guess Pittsburgh is so far under the radar that all the OC related cases coming out of pittsburgh in recent years have been about Sonny Ciancutti and few of his associates making book, or relatives of people who used to be in the mob being involved in Joker poker, thats not a mob family, the proof shows the remanants of something that used to be there, Chucky Porter flipping gave the feds just about everything they needed to destroy the family and thats what thats pretty much what they did, combine that with attrition and Mike Geneovese not making many members the family DIED. but whatever, you can claim what ever you want, i don't care anymore.

Good, so now we will no longer have to have these circular conversations where your best argument is "Nu Uh"
That is good for everyone concerned

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771256
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: carmela

"I'm La Cosa Nosta, I was born Cosa Nostra, I will die Cosa Nostra"
John Gotti Sr
It is also in the making ceremony in most cases.
LCN has an organizational structure, rules, methods of redressing greivence....THTT is the difference

But what the hell is this gibberish? You're throwing Gotti quotes at me? I don't need to be schooled in Cosa Nostra and I sure as hell didn't ask for the difference between. I asked you for a link to ANYWHERE that says there is no such thing as 'Ndrangheta in Italy.

And don't forget my translation.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull