GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (dixiemafia, lucab19), 167 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,948
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,340
Posts1,058,941
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? #768887
03/20/14 12:56 PM
03/20/14 12:56 PM
JoeTheBoss Offline OP
Button
JoeTheBoss  Offline OP
Button
The Bandidos Motorcycle Club has started a probationary chapter in the city of Sittard in the Netherlands. In the country where once the Hells Angels reigned supreme things have gotten pretty crowded in the past few years. The presence of the Bandidos is especially worrisome to police, though, as the two clubs have a bitter and violent rivalry in other parts of the world.

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bandidos-plant-flag-in-netherlands-hells-angels-unhappy

"Goodfellas don't sue Goodfellas....Goodfellas kill Goodfellas." - Salvatore Profaci
Re: Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? [Re: JoeTheBoss] #768889
03/20/14 01:04 PM
03/20/14 01:04 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
What would they be fighting for over in the Netherlands? Are all drugs legalized there, or just pot? I believe prostitution is legal as well. is gambling?

Re: Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? [Re: JoeTheBoss] #768902
03/20/14 02:24 PM
03/20/14 02:24 PM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
Hey Slumpy, the Netherlands are pretty much the crossroads for all narcotics and other illegal contraband going through Europe. Also a large portion of the world's supply of MDMA is produced in the Netherlands as well. Basically the port of Rotterdam is one of the busiest ports on earth. there is a lot of different types of contraband going through there. As you mentioned prostitution is legal so human trafficking is big business there as well. Just because prostitution is legal does not mean the criminal element is non-existent.

Marijuana is a funny thing in the Netherlands. It is not legal rather it is decriminalized for possession of small amounts. However it is still illegal to sell weed outside a dispensary and it is illegal to grow marijuana as well. A funny side note is that it is illegal for a weed dispensary to purchase weed but they can legally sell it in the shops. Honestly, I think Dutch drug laws are pretty screwy. At least in California and other states that have legalized or at least regulated weed for medical purposes, dispensaries can legally buy weed and it is legal to grow.

Therefore, whoever control the Netherlands will exercise massive influence over the rest of illegal activities in Europe.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis
Re: Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? [Re: JoeTheBoss] #768910
03/20/14 02:54 PM
03/20/14 02:54 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Is there any Ndrangheta or Mafia presence in The Netherlands? Specifically regarding importing drugs from Italy to that country. I would think they must be set up somewhere there, if only in a small amount of men.

Re: Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? [Re: jace] #768920
03/20/14 03:41 PM
03/20/14 03:41 PM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
Hi Jace. The N'Drangheta do have cells operating in the Netherlands. I believe they control the importation of cocaine there as they do throughout Europe. However, I do not think they are the most active group in the Netherlands.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis
Re: Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? [Re: JoeTheBoss] #768926
03/20/14 03:55 PM
03/20/14 03:55 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Ndrangheta has been reported in the Netherlands, but they mostly launder money there. As far as the usual organized criminal activities go, they hold more sway in Belgium (Limburg- where I live- actually has a lot of Ndrangheta-connected groups at work. Walloon cities like Charleroi have traditionally had a lot of influence from the Stidda).

Organized crime in Netherlands is mostly controlled by:
1) Homegrown groups: Dutch Hells Angels (traditionally have strong connections in white working class neighborhoods in cities like Amsterdam and in trailer parks in Eindhoven, The Hague, Maastricht,...and control the majority of the synthetic drug production and distribution), Moluccan & Dutch Satudarah, Moroccan crime families and Afro-CuraƧaoan groups (whom have strong connections with Colombian drug traffickers). These groups are "homegrown" because they are based in the Netherlands.
2) Turkish mafia: ethnic Turkish as well as ethnic Kurdish crime families from Turkey are present and control much of the heroin trade.
3) Serbian mafia: along with Scandinavia the Netherlands has traditionally had the strongest Serbian mafia presence.
4) Chinese Triads
Other groups are active on a smaller scale in the Netherlands (Albanian mafia has some presence for examples, but they're stronger in Belgium), but these four types of groups control the vast majority of organized crime over there.

As for a real biker war like we've seen in Scandinavia? I don't really see it happening. I don't think the Bandidos will gain much cloud, seeing how strong the Hells Angels and the Satudarah are over there.

Re: Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? [Re: JoeTheBoss] #768981
03/20/14 08:21 PM
03/20/14 08:21 PM
JoeTheBoss Offline OP
Button
JoeTheBoss  Offline OP
Button
if you read the article it says how the bandidos chapter leader's house was just shot all to hell although he wasn't home. I think that's what they are thinking of, other than the rivalry, when they say Holland is on the verge of a biker war.

"Goodfellas don't sue Goodfellas....Goodfellas kill Goodfellas." - Salvatore Profaci
Re: Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? [Re: JoeTheBoss] #768997
03/20/14 09:59 PM
03/20/14 09:59 PM
In a wide open city
Tony_Pro Offline
Capo
Tony_Pro  Offline
Capo
In a wide open city
This Ramaker guy seems like a real winner, everywhere he goes it's a scene of a huge fuck up or he gets his patch pulled. Interesting move, the Bandidos must feel pretty safe with thier ties with Satudarah though I don't know about the wisdom of betting on this two-time loser.

But just because his house gets blown to hell doesn't mean much until people find out who was behind it, sounds like this guy hasn't been too popular in the past, could be a personal beef or problems with drug suppliers.

I think that the big five* and the european independants have learned that a repeat of the nordic war will bring very bad things for them. Hell, there was talk of banning patch wearers from international flights after a couple of airport brawls in Sydney and Birmingham a couple of years ago and we haven't seen repeats of those rampages.

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi
Re: Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? [Re: JoeTheBoss] #771889
04/06/14 12:02 PM
04/06/14 12:02 PM
M
Mm86 Offline
Associate
Mm86  Offline
M
Associate
This is motercykle clubs . They dont run the Streets in Holland .. It is the cartel and mafia groups the run the shit .. Do yall Think they fight over the cocaine import ? Ya all are wrong . That is controlled by cartels . If some biker fucks With the russians columbians a hitman Will come and take Them away . It had been seen before . They fight over small things not import if 1 tons cocaine .

Re: Biker War Imminent In Netherlands? [Re: slumpy] #771914
04/06/14 02:47 PM
04/06/14 02:47 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: slumpy
What would they be fighting for over in the Netherlands? Are all drugs legalized there, or just pot? I believe prostitution is legal as well. is gambling?

Narcotics are not legal in Holland. Their laws are similar to what recently passed in Washington state and Colorado. Possession of weed for personal use is legal and they have some shops that sell weed. Everything else, coke, heroin, meth etc are illegal.

Last edited by mulberry; 04/06/14 02:47 PM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull