GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Captbony1999, RushStreet, The_Marble_Guy), 217 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,879
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765706
02/26/14 02:39 PM
02/26/14 02:39 PM
F
funkster Offline
Underboss
funkster  Offline
F
Underboss
oooo I see what you did there.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765713
02/26/14 03:24 PM
02/26/14 03:24 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Why shouldn't the FBI use misinformation, the mainstream media and Obama administration use it every day.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: LittleNicky] #765722
02/26/14 03:55 PM
02/26/14 03:55 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Originally Posted By: spmob
If you believe that these Law Enforcement agencies DON'T use misinformation techniques then your pretty naive.

Nobody suggests that. Merely that it with the conjunction of indictment and court dockets is on average more reliable than a self-professed internet mobster that selectively ignores information when it doesn't suit him.

Exactly.

People don't get to dismiss what the feds say whenever it pleases them and use "FBI misinformation" as their excuse.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: IvyLeague] #765741
02/26/14 06:02 PM
02/26/14 06:02 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
If you believe that these Law Enforcement agencies DON'T use misinformation techniques then your pretty naive.

Nobody suggests that. Merely that it with the conjunction of indictment and court dockets is on average more reliable than a self-professed internet mobster that selectively ignores information when it doesn't suit him.

Exactly.

People don't get to dismiss what the feds say whenever it pleases them and use "FBI misinformation" as their excuse.

And relying on only what the FBI lets you know, if correct, is simple minded to say the least. Unless that is you are a FED??? An internet poster who is "in the know" or "from the area" has just as much right to comment on these boards with their information as you FBI wannabes do when you quote the FEDS. If your not a FED, how do you know its the truth? It goes both ways. Form your own opinion based on the information you are aware of.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: spmob] #765743
02/26/14 06:19 PM
02/26/14 06:19 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Exactly.

And relying on only what the FBI lets you know, if correct, is simple minded to say the least. Unless that is you are a FED??? An internet poster who is "in the know" or "from the area" has just as much right to comment on these boards with their information as you FBI wannabes do when you quote the FEDS. If your not a FED, how do you know its the truth? It goes both ways. Form your own opinion based on the information you are aware of.

I agree with you SP but why would a connected guy be on an internet forum discussing mob topics? isn't that kind of a form of snitching?

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765747
02/26/14 07:26 PM
02/26/14 07:26 PM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
This is kind of a fruitless debate but as a professional historian and archivist my best advice would be to check each fact, whether its from the FBI or from the "streets", against existing information and, most importantly of all, use your own judgment.

Those that do this can get a good idea of which statements are misleading and which statements are not supported by a ton of fact - only conjecture.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765800
02/27/14 03:48 AM
02/27/14 03:48 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: slumpy
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Arm is now a staple of this forum. Terminating His membership would be foolish, said no one ever

You forgot the rest of that sentence, so I fixed it for you.

Laugh. Ass. Off.

That tickled me slumpy.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 02/27/14 03:53 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: LittleNicky] #765806
02/27/14 06:11 AM
02/27/14 06:11 AM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss
1. To influence the highly prestigious INTERNET FORUMS like gangsterbb, a known site used by made guys. Frank Cali has a handle in fact and uses it collect intelligence.
2. To help a google gangster named "The Arm" write complete nonsense that nobody buys.

The FBI CIA MI5 MI6 KGB FSB ISI GRU ALL TELL LIES,

they collect intelligence and used it in like this.

http://www.southmilwaukeenow.com/blogs/communityblogs/247171111.html

New Snowden Leak: Documents Expose Government False Flag Internet Strategy

Kristan T. Harris | The Rundown Live

New Edward Snowden leaks have surfaced showing us how American intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online behavior even going to the extremes of setting people up using what the GCHQ calls ”Honey Traps“. They then go on to force you into behavior you may not otherwise of been involved in and use the information to discredit American patriots who oppose the current establishment.

Glenn Greenwald who leaked the information has stated:

“Over the last several weeks, I worked with NBC News to publish a series of articles about “dirty trick” tactics used by GCHQ’s previously secret unit, JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group). These were based on four classified GCHQ documents presented to the NSA and the other three partners in the English-speaking “Five Eyes” alliance. Today, we at the Intercept are publishing another new JTRIG document, in full, entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations”.

The files (below) show how shill agents infiltrate the internet to manipulate, stage and attempt to corrupt reputations. Is it ok for the NSA to use tax payer dollars and technology that was intended to prevent foreign attacks to discredit American citizens? Are these extreme tactics of deception by our government honorable?

These documents show how the GCHQ trains and engages in “false flag operations” to purposely deceive and set individuals up.

The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operation

COMMUNITY BLOGSHome » Blogs » Community Blogs

The Critical Thinker
My name is Kristan T. Harris. I have run for political office and have worked a political grass roots campaign for Ron Paul. I was nominated and elected to the GOP platform committee in 2012. I am a huge advocate for liberty and freedom.I am a libertarian at heart. I am also a news junkie and love a good mystery.

New Snowden Leak: Documents Expose Government False Flag Internet Strategy
Posted by Kristan Harris on Feb. 25, 2014
edward snowden, leaks, kristan harris, glenn greenwald, gchq

Kristan T. Harris | The Rundown Live

New Edward Snowden leaks have surfaced showing us how American intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online behavior even going to the extremes of setting people up using what the GCHQ calls ”Honey Traps“. They then go on to force you into behavior you may not otherwise of been involved in and use the information to discredit American patriots who oppose the current establishment.

Glenn Greenwald who leaked the information has stated:

“Over the last several weeks, I worked with NBC News to publish a series of articles about “dirty trick” tactics used by GCHQ’s previously secret unit, JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group). These were based on four classified GCHQ documents presented to the NSA and the other three partners in the English-speaking “Five Eyes” alliance. Today, we at the Intercept are publishing another new JTRIG document, in full, entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations”.

The files (below) show how shill agents infiltrate the internet to manipulate, stage and attempt to corrupt reputations. Is it ok for the NSA to use tax payer dollars and technology that was intended to prevent foreign attacks to discredit American citizens? Are these extreme tactics of deception by our government honorable?

These documents show how the GCHQ trains and engages in “false flag operations” to purposely deceive and set individuals up.

The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operation.

Last edited by abc123; 02/27/14 06:14 AM.
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: spmob] #765869
02/27/14 02:29 PM
02/27/14 02:29 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I've always said that one should consider all available information. But you talk as if official information from the feds and chatter on these forums hold equal weight. They don't. Not even close. Especially when one considers how many posers and pretenders we've seen come and go over the years. Look no further than the guy who started this thread as a good example.

And, by the way, deferring to the feds in no way makes one an "FBI wannabe." It simply shows common sense, good judgement, and a lack of gullibility that have plagued too many suckers on the boards.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 02/27/14 02:30 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765881
02/27/14 02:52 PM
02/27/14 02:52 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Why would the Feds release the most up to date and correct info they have? Makes no sense to me...they don't want us to know what they are up to. They have a reason for everything they do and you don't know that reason. They do what they want. I think you have to be pretty gulliable to believe everything the FBI puts out. Now I think I am hearing you say that you don't believe everything. Good for you.

Also, There have been guys on these forums who have given solid info and would know more about whats currently going in their city then what the Feds put out for you to read.

And its pretty easy to spot a "poser or pretender" as you call it. And Its pretty easy to ignore them as well. I have called out the likes of them myself so don't make it as if I am comparing some of these clowns who pretend to be "in the know" and say it holds equal value to what the Feds put out. I'm not doing that. But not everyone is a poser trying to be "cool" on an internet forum.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: spmob] #765883
02/27/14 02:59 PM
02/27/14 02:59 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Why would the Feds release the most up to date and correct info they have? Makes no sense to me...they don't want us to know what they are up to. They have a reason for everything they do and you don't know that reason. They do what they want. I think you have to be pretty gulliable to believe everything the FBI puts out. Now I think I am hearing you say that you don't believe everything. Good for you.

Also, There have been guys on these forums who have given solid info and would know more about whats currently going in their city then what the Feds put out for you to read.

And its pretty easy to spot a "poser or pretender" as you call it. And Its pretty easy to ignore them as well. I have called out the likes of them myself so don't make it as if I am comparing some of these clowns who pretend to be "in the know" and say it holds equal value to what the Feds put out. I'm not doing that. But not everyone is a poser trying to be "cool" on an internet forum.

Stop making up straw-men positions only to attack them. Nobody has ever advocated the position "WE SHOULD BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE FBI PUTS OUT".

Ivy was absolutely clear. On average, a mix of FBI information, indictments and court information, along with a health dose of skepticism is more useful than pretend wise guys on the forum board. For example, I published on this board some FBI affidavits and wiretaps in the nicky jr trial that provided some interesting information on Amuso, Nicky Jr and Nicky Sr. It all came for court dockets. Then again they might be putting out "misinformation" on criminal court cases that the US Attorney's Office must prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

By and large there have been very few issues in the last 20 years where all these sources of information got OC information radically wrong. Then compare it to the dime-a-dozen TheArms running around the internet.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 02/27/14 03:07 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #765885
02/27/14 03:03 PM
02/27/14 03:03 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: slumpy
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Arm is now a staple of this forum. Terminating His membership would be foolish, said no one ever

You forgot the rest of that sentence, so I fixed it for you.

Laugh. Ass. Off.

That tickled me slumpy.

Nice "inversion".

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: LittleNicky] #765892
02/27/14 03:34 PM
02/27/14 03:34 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Everybody on these forums...and I mean everybody...is dependent on the feds for the majority of their information about the mob (whether via indictments, articles, etc.) including in their own city. And while they certainly don't put out everything they know, what they do put out has been proven to be correct the vast majority of the time. They have a much better track record than the so called insiders on these forums.

Quote:

I would agree with the first part of this sentence, though the posters who have given solid info not mixed with their own guesswork or assumption are few and far between. The second part of your sentence isn't true at all.

Quote:

It's easy for those of us who have been on these forums a long time and know the signs. Though not as many as before, there are still plenty of posters on these boards who are too easily duped.

Stop making up straw-men positions only to attack them. Nobody has ever advocated the position "WE SHOULD BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE FBI PUTS OUT".

Ivy was absolutely clear. On average, a mix of FBI information, indictments and court information, along with a health dose of skepticism is more useful than pretend wise guys on the forum board. For example, I published on this board some FBI affidavits and wiretaps in the nicky jr trial that provided some interesting information on Amuso, Nicky Jr and Nicky Sr. It all came for court dockets. Then again they might be putting out "misinformation" on criminal court cases that the US Attorney's Office must prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

By and large there have been very few issues in the last 20 years where all these sources of information got OC information radically wrong. Then compare it to the dime-a-dozen TheArms running around the internet.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: LittleNicky] #765896
02/27/14 04:17 PM
02/27/14 04:17 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss

Nicky, did you post this just to pat yourself on the back? You found some wiretaps...good for you pal...Your grasping at staws with your example as you know I was not talking about evidence in a court case....but I think you knew that.

Ivey, We have done this before...not going to do it again. We have different views on the FBI and on OC. As I have stated before, I don't discredit everything about the FBI but I just can't stand when you FBI guys discredit everything else and act like they are never wrong. Or that they don't give you wrong info on purpose. Or when you all just discredit anyone who may know something the FBI hasn't put out yet. I know when to ignore and not waste time fighting

And...again...its not hard to tell who a "poser" is. Little Nicky hasn't been on these boards forever and he is calling out TheArms. Its not hard.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: IvyLeague] #765897
02/27/14 04:33 PM
02/27/14 04:33 PM
Michigan
Big_T Offline
THE ENFORCER
Big_T  Offline
THE ENFORCER
Wiseguy
Michigan
I am very infrequent poster on the gangster bb. I used to think I was somewhat of an "OC expert"! I have a library of Mafia and other organized crime books. I have a treasure trove of Mafia movie DVDs ( and other related groups ). Whenever I would travel to a big city,
( which was often ), I would seek out the "Little Italy sections" and other known mafia enclaves, and engage the locals to learn all I could. Once I joined this forum about a year or so ago, I realized just how little I really do know! I rarely post, because I often feel out of my league. I'm in awe of the knowledge guys like Ivy, Pizzaboy, Little Nicky and many others have. I am grateful for the info I learn from everyone. I just have to say, that guys like Arm, and many others like him, only serve to get in the way of the enjoyment, and education for guys like me! I can spot a bullshitter a mile away, and if there are any made or connected guys on any of these links, I doubt they conduct themselves with the ignorance of guys like The Arm, among others! Just thought I would put that out there, for what it's worth! Thanks guys!

" No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep coming back and back, until one of you is dead! "
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765898
02/27/14 04:52 PM
02/27/14 04:52 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
The point is mob, you are making up positions in order to argue with them. Ivy has never said it is gospel. The question is never "is using government information present in public and courts" perfect? The question is what is the alternative. The alternative is knowing completely nothing and relying on anecdotes from personal experience.

I would still be interested in finding an example where the FBI or us attorney office information, presented both publicly and in court about the mafia, has proven to be massively wrong over the last 20 years. It's hard to talk about an issue in abstract without actual named incidents. And the secondary question should be was it malicious or the result of mistake.

The only one that is a "poser" here is a guy claiming to be a high level associate of the Buffalo crime family in the 90s. I never claimed to be mafia connected at all or making argument from personal knowledge, beyond having some research interest in the subject.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 02/27/14 04:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull