GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (GaryH, 2 invisible), 63 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,771
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
How pair survived ambush by UVF. #765109
02/22/14 03:05 PM
02/22/14 03:05 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/northern-ir

How pair survived ambush by UVF.

UVF godfather 'Ugly Doris' ordered two men to be shot in an ambush in Bangor but the bullet-ridden victims were able to sped away from the 'amateur' hitman.

Now UVF target James ‘Hammy’ Hamilton has vowed not to back down in his simmering feud with terror boss Stephen Matthews.

The Sunday World understands the 31-year-old father of one is furious ‘Ugly Doris’ Matthews broke a “gentleman’s agreement” that there would be no further attacks providing Hamilton stayed off his patch.

Last weekend’s gun attack in a Bangor housing estate was the seventh attempt on his life in little more than two years.

This latest attack was the closest they have come to getting their man.

Hamilton has the driver of the car, his friend Danny, to thank for his life – despite three gunshot wounds and bleeding heavily the 23-year-old managed to drive away from the scene.

Initial reports suggested it was Hamilton who had been hit three times in the upper body but we can reveal it was his friend Danny.

One bullet lodged in his neck close to a main artery and inches from his spinal chord.

The unemployed Co Down man left hospital within 24 hours of undergoing life-saving surgery amid fears that he could become an innocent victim of the Hamilton/Matthews feud.

The Sunday World has spoken to sources close to the shooting victim.

“He is a totally innocent man, he has no record and his only “crime” is that he is a friend of Hammy,” said our source.

Our contact, who is known to the victim, said Danny remains in shock and he revealed how close he came to death.

We can reveal Hamilton was spotted as he arrived to visit a close relative in a cul-de-sac in Bangor’s Whitehill housing estate around midnight last Sunday evening. Within minutes a call was made to Matthews who personally ordered the hit.

“Hammy asked Danny if he would give him a lift to Bangor, he wanted to visit a relative who had just come from holiday, Danny said he would,” said our source.

“They’re mates; Danny knows what Hammy has been involved in but he has nothing to do with it, he’s totally clean.”

The Sunday World understands the pair were inside the house in Bangor for only half an hour. As they drove away from the cul-de-sac they paused briefly, it was at that moment a lone gunman carrying a semi-automatic handgun approached the car.

He pointed the weapon at Danny’s head with only the width of the car windscreen between them.

The driver ducked and the first shot hit him in the shoulder. The would-be assassin fired again this time hitting Danny in the side with bullet exiting his neck. A third shot hit in him in the chest. In all the attacker fired at least seven shots with only one finding his intended target.

Hamilton suffered a wound to his leg – his attempts to get out of the car were hampered by the fact their vehicle had come to rest close to a parked car.

“Hammy couldn’t open his door, he was convinced Danny was dead and that he was seconds from being shot dead himself. It was only when Danny groaned that he realised he was still alive. Hammy screamed “drive! drive!” and somehow Danny managed to get the car moving and they got away.”

Bleeding heavily the pair got themselves to hospital where Danny required a blood transfusion before undergoing major surgery.

These shocking images passed to the Sunday World show how close he came to death.

Danny told our source he is convinced had they waited for an ambulance he would have bled to death.

“Hammy knows his friend saved his life, this time he really thought he was dead.”

The shooting is the latest in series of brazen attacks ordered by rogue terror boss Matthews. The UVF mobster has been allowed to act with impunity orchestrating street violence during the flags protest, ordering punishment attacks and shootings including the brutal attempted murder of his former lover Jemma McGrath.

Jemma was shot five times and left for dead last October by a masked gang acting on Matthews’ instructions.

Astonishingly PSNI Chief Constable Matt Baggott has insisted the catalogue of terrorist acts ordered by Matthews and carried out by his east Belfast unit do not constitute a breach of the UVF’s ceasefire.

In March 2012 Matthews ordered a bomb attack on Hamilton’s then home at Invernook Parade in east Belfast.

Hamilton, a self confessed drug dealer and ex-con, was lucky to escape with his life when the device packed with powergel was planted at the front door of the house.

He was upstairs at the time and blast wrecked the downstairs of the terraced house.

He has now been shot seven times, all on the orders of out of control UVF boss Matthews.

In January last year Matthews had a narrow escape himself when he was approached by a lone gunman outside his East Belfast home. The masked man’s gun jammed and Doris survived. The finger of blame was pointed at Hamilton and he was questioned by police but no charges were brought.

The feuding pair struck a deal – there would be no further attempts on his life, proving Hamilton stayed out of east Belfast.

“Hammy was terrified a member of his family or an innocent bystander could lose their life as a result of the feud, he’s not afraid of Matthews but he doesn’t want a innocent person dying,” said the source.

“Hammy has stuck to his side of the bargain and stayed away. He was in Bangor for half an hour in the middle of the night and somebody clocked him and wired off Matthews.”

Within 20 minutes the UVF was able to have a gun on the streets and someone prepared to commit murder – and this from an organisation supposed to be on ceasefire. Even the Powergel used in the bomb attack on his home 18 months ago was supposed to have been decommissioned.

The only reason Hamilton is alive, say our sources, is that the shooter was an “amateur.” Matthews has been forced to rely on untested gunman as

UVF veterans are reluctant to risk jail to settle a score for their boss.

“He had clearly been told what to do, take out the driver first so that there was no chance of a getaway,” said the source.

“Danny should be dead; there’s no way he should have survived when he was that close.

“The shooter wasn’t clinical; Hammy has said he didn’t know how to handle his gun, he looked uncomfortable.

“I wouldn’t have liked to be in his shoes when he reported back to Matthews that Hammy was still alive.”

Hamilton has told friends that he has no intention of seeking confrontation with Matthews, but the UVF chief has made it clear he has no intention of burying the hatchet.

There are now real fears that Matthews is out of control. He refuses to take orders from the UVF leadership and has created his own fiefdom in the east of the city where he commands total control, running a huge drugs racket, loan sharking scams and racketeering.

Re: How pair survived ambush by UVF. [Re: abc123] #765111
02/22/14 03:08 PM
02/22/14 03:08 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/northern-ireland/catholic-uvf-man-tells-of-terror

'Hannibal' Haddock tried to slit my throat.

This is the man who ex-UVF psycho terror boss Mark ‘Hannibal’ Haddock tried to hack to death.

Terry Fairfield has told us how his former pal Haddock sliced him on his neck after chillingly telling him: ‘I’m going to kill you.’

Originally from the Tynedale estate in North Belfast, the former Catholic member of the UVF set up a new life in England as a barowner and successful businessman.

Fairfield, once dubbed ‘The Mechanic’ in UVF ranks – a car sold by his garage in Belfast was used in the infamous UVF Loughinisland pub massacre – tried to help set up a new life for Haddock across the water.

His ‘thanks’ for that came at 7.29p.m. outside the pub in Newport Pagnell, England, where he’s landlord last Saturday night.

Then Haddock, now 46 and the one time godfather of the notorious UVF 3rd battalion based in Mount Vernon, and who is linked to a dozen grisly murders back home, tried to slit Terry Fairfield’s throat.

And, as our picture shows, he almost succeeded,

Just look at the fresh five-inch long scar running from behind Fairfield’s left ear – where Haddock stuck the point of a knife in – to under his chin.

In an exclusive interview with Sunday World in his quiet cul-de-sac home close to Luton yesterday, Terry Fairfield told us: “I’m now ashamed that I agreed to Haddock coming over here.

“I was approached by someone close to him, who feared he was going to be the subject of another assassination attempt back home, I tried to help save his life.

“Instead, he ended up trying to take mine….”

As he speaks, the 57-year-old ex-heavyweight boxer points to the savage scar, which needed 27 stitches on the outside, and three internally to seal blood vessels cut in the crazed Saturday night slashing.

And he chillingly says: “An inch lower, and Haddock would have left me for dead.

“He would have sliced the jugular – and that would have been curtains for me.”

He says he has no doubt murder was on the mind of Haddock, jailed in 2006 for 10 years for trying to batter to death Ballyclare doorman Trevor Gowdy four years earlier.

He recalls: “He looked straight at me and coldly stated: ‘I’m going to kill you.’

“In a split second, he plunged the red-handled knife into my neck behind my left ear.”

Terry Fairfield says he felt no pain at that point.

But he now believes the only thing that saved him was his boxing training back in Belfast.

“When he lunged at my head, I hit him with a left hook.

“My hand, left arm and shoulder are still sore,” he says, as he twists round painfully on the settee.

He adds: “I connected with that punch. It stunned Haddock. If it hadn’t, he’d have stabbed me to death.”

As it was Fairfield stumbled, blood gushing out of the gaping wound.

Haddock fled in the car he’d used to get to Fairfield’s pub.

His victim now says he believes Haddock stalked him.

Fairfield says he had not seen Haddock for up to four weeks, having told him he wanted nothing more to do with him.

And he insists Haddock had not been drinking with him in the pub.

He says on that fateful Saturday evening of January 25 last, he was planning to leave the bar and go with his partner of four years for a meal.

But then, out of the blue, Haddock phoned him.

“He asked me to go outside. I thought he just wanted to talk on the mobile.

“As it turned out, he had been waiting in a car.

“He came towards me, confronted me, and told me straight to my face, looking into my eyes, that he was going to kill me.”

In spite of the parrying punch, Haddock sliced open the man who had tried to give him a new lease of life.

His victim was left lying on his pub forecourt, blood pumping for his neck, fighting for his own life.

“I lost four pints of blood while waiting for the medics,” he recalls.

“I felt myself going cold. I thought: ‘Don’t let yourself slip away here.’

“I heard a lad who was trying to stop the bleeding say: ‘We’re losing him.’

“I said to myself: ‘No, you’re not’.

It took an ambulance 25 minutes to get to him, but three doctors working on him saved his life.

Re: How pair survived ambush by UVF. [Re: abc123] #765201
02/23/14 06:35 AM
02/23/14 06:35 AM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
Sunday world is a joke of a newspaper that never lets the truth get in the way of a story..

British is best....
Re: How pair survived ambush by UVF. [Re: British] #765214
02/23/14 10:11 AM
02/23/14 10:11 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: British
Sunday world is a joke of a newspaper that never lets the truth get in the way of a story..

Terry Fairfield has told us how his former pal Haddock sliced him on his neck after chillingly telling him: ‘I’m going to kill you.

Well the man Terry has told the paper his story and his photo is in it as well, truth ? well i am sure the other man Mark Haddock has his side of the story to tell, so one side to the story and there is always two.

Last edited by abc123; 02/23/14 10:12 AM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull