GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (CleanBandit, 1 invisible), 310 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,673
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: slumpy] #764586
02/19/14 01:22 PM
02/19/14 01:22 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: slumpy
q: More strawman arguments. That all you got, pops?

And the answer is, yes, that is all you have. That's what I thought, son. Sit.

Obsessed (Clearly I have struck a nerve)...not to mention hijacking the thread...have your meds adjusted Corkey, you are not doing well at all

So....shall we let him have a good cry and get back on the topic of Ndrangheta?

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: FireHawk] #764590
02/19/14 01:26 PM
02/19/14 01:26 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
You do realize not one single person believes your bullshit stories, right? I mean...There's no way you are actually this deluded.

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: slumpy] #764593
02/19/14 01:32 PM
02/19/14 01:32 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
You do realize not one single person believes your bullshit stories, right? I mean...There's no way you are actually this deluded.

There yopu go thinking you speak for "everyone" again....really, mention this to your mental health professional, they may want to adjust your meds
Actually Corkey, I have had two people send me PMs knowing who I am in R/L, and a lot of others guess and come close and oters thank me for my info.
tell ya what sport...here is an assignment for you, disprove or refute ANYTHING I have ever posted in these forums...anything at all.
This should be fun...I'll be waiting

Last edited by TheArm; 02/19/14 01:32 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: FireHawk] #764599
02/19/14 01:37 PM
02/19/14 01:37 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Uh you're the one who made the claims and thus the onus is on you to provide the evidence... Which you have never done, once. you expect people to take your word for it. That's not how life works, and its pretty sad I even have to explain this to a grown ass man (supposedly).

So until YOU provide evidence for YOUR claims most people will continue filing everything you say under "B", for bullshit. Because, without evidence, that's all it will ever be. A few gullible idiots may believe that, because you can drop a few names, that you're some kind of mafia insider... Which, if you were, I sincerely doubt you'd be on here talking about it instead of living it.

Last edited by slumpy; 02/19/14 01:40 PM.
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: slumpy] #764611
02/19/14 01:50 PM
02/19/14 01:50 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Uh you're the one who made the claims and thus the onus is on you to provide the evidence... Which you have never done, once. you expect people to take your word for it. That's not how life works, and its pretty sad I even have to explain this to a grown ass man (supposedly).

So until YOU provide evidence for YOUR claims most people will continue filing everything you say under "B", for bullshit. Because, without evidence, that's all it will ever be. A few gullible idiots may believe that, because you can drop a few names, that you're some kind of mafia insider... Which, if you were, I sincerely doubt you'd be on here talking about it instead of living it.

It's not on me to provide shit son....LOL
I already told you, I don't give your mothers fat ass what you believe or don't. Why would I care about the opinion of a mope with orange cheetos dust on his skid marked boxers posting from his Mom's basement like you.
The fact that you can't refute anything I have ever said IS my evidence.
Since you suffer from mental illness and are none to bright...I’ll say it again, refute or disprove anything I have ever posted. Names, dates, incidents bios, anything. If you can’t, and you can’t, it just goes to show what a complete punk ass bitch you are…come on Corkey….bust me….LOL
BTW..."Most people" is better, but still a form of delusional psychosis, you still have a ways to go

Last edited by TheArm; 02/19/14 01:53 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: TheArm] #764613
02/19/14 01:53 PM
02/19/14 01:53 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Arm, you won't be warned again. Stop this bullshit and flaming.

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: SC] #764615
02/19/14 01:54 PM
02/19/14 01:54 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: SC

I am totally willing to leave this conversation as it is...it is he whom continues...I already made my point...so will do

Been there and done it
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: FireHawk] #764623
02/19/14 02:02 PM
02/19/14 02:02 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
I'm sorry you are incapable of understanding how a debate works and that, asking me to research "any" claim you've made in the past is pointless because I never called them into question, (what I did call into question was your credibility as a primary source - as in, you have none) I don't even read 90% of your asinine posts. This is a ridiculous diversion tactic because you are trying to make it about me, when it's all about you and the "first hand experience" you claim to have. Obviously you can't prove it, or you would have already - just to shut me up, instead of demanding that I somehow disprove who you are and who you know; Which, even if I could confirm with some degree of accuracy is not something I am at all interested in doing.

Further, What you are attempting to do is a logical fallacy known as "Argument from ignorance".

here, let me help you:

"In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used to shift the burden of proof.

The fallaciousness of arguments from ignorance does not mean that one can never possess good reasons for thinking that something does not exist, [sic] wherein a position must be demonstrated or proven in order to be upheld, and therefore the burden of proof is on the argument's proponent."

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: slumpy] #764624
02/19/14 02:06 PM
02/19/14 02:06 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
I'm sorry you are incapable of understanding how a debate works and that, asking me to research "any" claim you've made in the past is pointless because I never called them into question, (what I did call into question was your credibility as a primary source - as in, you have none) I don't even read 90% of your asinine posts. This is a ridiculous diversion tactic because you are trying to make it about me, when it's all about you and the "first hand experience" you claim to have. Obviously you can't prove it, or you would have already - just to shut me up, instead of demanding that I somehow disprove who you are and who you know; Which, even if I could confirm with some degree of accuracy is not something I am at all interested in doing.

Further, What you are attempting to do is a logical fallacy known as "Argument from ignorance".

here, let me help you:

"In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used to shift the burden of proof.

The fallaciousness of arguments from ignorance does not mean that one can never possess good reasons for thinking that something does not exist, [sic] wherein a position must be demonstrated or proven in order to be upheld, and therefore the burden of proof is on the argument's proponent."

.....................See my above post

Been there and done it
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: SC] #764625
02/19/14 02:07 PM
02/19/14 02:07 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Could you please ask Slumpy to do what you asked me to do?
Thanks

Been there and done it
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: TheArm] #764627
02/19/14 02:15 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Could you please ask Slumpy to do what you asked me to do? Thanks

Slumpy, please stop egging him on. Ignore him; I think that is what most members are doing.

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: SC] #764628
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Could you please ask Slumpy to do what you asked me to do? Thanks

Slumpy, please stop egging him on. Ignore him; I think that is what most members are doing.

Thanks I think...lol

Been there and done it
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: FireHawk] #764629
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Sure thing

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: FireHawk] #764633
02/19/14 02:25 PM
02/19/14 02:25 PM
D
Dago_From_Chicago Offline
Wiseguy
Dago_From_Chicago  Offline
D
Wiseguy
I have poopy draws on and have cool ranch dip on my chin and chest with a big bottle of piss next to the couch.

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: Dago_From_Chicago] #764635
02/19/14 02:28 PM
02/19/14 02:28 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Dago_From_Chicago
I have poopy draws on and have cool ranch dip on my chin and chest with a big bottle of piss next to the couch.

I think you can find other boards on which to post this nonsense.

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: TheArm] #764698
02/19/14 08:55 PM
02/19/14 08:55 PM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
"There is no central structure and no hierarchy.....It is a blanket name for autonomous gangs most of whom have no contact with one another."

"there is no super human calabrese boogie man gangsters hiding in the clost"

And there's also no mafia. Just a bunch of Italian business men. Read about the famous olive oil importer Joe Bonanno. Better yet, talk to his son. He's been spillin' the beans about you Arm. He said that you and Joe Bonanno wanted to cut down on competition from the jews so you had Hitler gas a bunch of them. The 'Ndrangheta tried to stop you but was too weak so all they could do was stay in Calabria and fuck Elisabetta Gregoraci. This should be the foundation of all new rackets: fucking Elisabetta Gregoraci. She's a fox.

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: StLguy] #764700
02/19/14 09:00 PM
02/19/14 09:00 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: StLguy
This should be the foundation of all new rackets: fucking Elisabetta Gregoraci. She's a fox.

She's married to that faccia brutto Flavio Briatore. I have no idea how this guy gets all the hot women, honestly.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: carmela] #764725
02/19/14 11:44 PM
02/19/14 11:44 PM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
"She's married to that faccia brutto Flavio Briatore. I have no idea how this guy gets all the hot women, honestly"

http://www.motifake.com/facebookview.php?id=51012

http://www.funny-city.com/photos/5401-why-you-should-study

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: StLguy] #764733
02/20/14 02:20 AM
02/20/14 02:20 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: StLguy
"There is no central structure and no hierarchy.....It is a blanket name for autonomous gangs most of whom have no contact with one another."

"there is no super human calabrese boogie man gangsters hiding in the clost"

And there's also no mafia. Just a bunch of Italian business men. Read about the famous olive oil importer Joe Bonanno. Better yet, talk to his son. He's been spillin' the beans about you Arm. He said that you and Joe Bonanno wanted to cut down on competition from the jews so you had Hitler gas a bunch of them. The 'Ndrangheta tried to stop you but was too weak so all they could do was stay in Calabria and fuck Elisabetta Gregoraci. This should be the foundation of all new rackets: fucking Elisabetta Gregoraci. She's a fox.

LCN has a central structure, not as central as it once was, but it is still an organization.
Ndrangheta is just a term used to describe a bunch of gangs who are loosely connected, if connected at all

Been there and done it
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: m2w] #787778
07/07/14 03:57 PM
07/07/14 03:57 PM
D
DoctorTwink Offline
Button
DoctorTwink  Offline
D
Button
Originally Posted By: m2w
inform yourself the arm
ndrangheta is highly organized and with a central structure and it run several italian cities included milan, turin, genoa and rome and it has cells in several european countries canada australia the states

True they are even powerful in Italy, and lots of other European countries.

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: FireHawk] #788029
07/09/14 07:24 AM
07/09/14 07:24 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
What made the Ndrangheta so powerful?

In three words: invisibility, blood ties and organization

The basic local organizational unit of the 'Ndrangheta is called a locale (local or place) with jurisdiction over an entire town or an area in a large urban center.A locale may have branches, called 'ndrina (plural: 'ndrine), in the districts of the same city, in neighbouring towns and villages, or even outside Calabria, in cities and towns in the industrial North of Italy in and around Turin and Milan. Sometimes sotto 'ndrine are established. These subunits enjoy a high degree of autonomy – they have a leader and independent staff. In some contexts the 'ndrine have become more powerful than the locale on which they formally depend.Other observers maintain that the 'ndrina is the basic organizational unit. Each 'ndrina is "autonomous on its territory and no formal authority stands above the " 'ndrina boss", according to the Antimafia Commission. The 'ndrina is usually in control of a small town or a neighborhood. If more than one 'ndrina operates in the same town, they form a locale.

Blood family and membership of the crime family overlap to a great extent within the 'Ndrangheta. By and large, the 'ndrine consist of men belonging to the same family lineage. Salvatore Boemi, Anti-mafia prosecutor in Reggio Calabria, told the Italian Antimafia Commission that "one becomes a member for the simple fact of being born in a mafia family", although other reasons might attract a young man to seek membership, and non-kin have also been admitted. Marriages help cement relations within each 'ndrina and to expand membership. As a result, a few blood families constitute each group, hence "a high number of people with the same last name often end up being prosecuted for membership of a given 'ndrina". Indeed, since there is no limit to the membership of a single unit, bosses try to maximize descendants.

At the bottom of the chain of command are the picciotti d’onore or soldiers, who are expected to perform tasks with blind obedience until they are promoted to the next level of cammorista, where they will be granted command over their own group of soldiers. The next level, separated by the 'Ndrina but part of 'Ndrangheta, is known as santista and higher still is the vangelista, upon which the up-and-coming gangster has to swear their dedication to a life of crime on the Bible. The Quintino, also called Padrino, is the second highest level of command in a 'Ndrangheta clan (name Ndrina), being made up of five privileged members of the crime family who report directly to the boss, the capobastone (head of command).

For many years, the power apparatus of the single families were the sole ruling bodies within the two associations, and they have remained the real centers of power even after superordinate bodies were created in the Cosa Nostra beginning in the 1950s (the Sicilian Mafia Commission) and in the 'Ndrangheta a superordinate body was created only in 1991 as the result of negotiations to end years of inter family violence.

Unlike the Sicilian Mafia, the 'Ndrangheta managed to maintain a horizontal organizational structure up to the early 1990s, avoiding the establishment of a formal superordinate body. Information of several witnesses has undermined the myth of absolute autonomy of Calabrian crime families, however. At least since the end of the 19th century, stable mechanisms for coordination and dispute settlement were created. Contacts and meetings among the bosses of the locali were frequent.

A new investigation, known as Operation Crimine, which ended in July 2010 with an arrest of 305 'Ndrangheta members revealed that the 'ndrangheta was extremely "hierarchical, united and pyramidal", and not just clan-based as previously believed, as said by Italy's chief anti-mafia prosecutor Piero Grasso.

At least since the 1950s, the chiefs of the 'Ndrangheta locali have met regularly near the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Polsi in the municipality of San Luca during the September Feast. These annual meetings, known as the crimine, have traditionally served as a forum to discuss future strategies and settle disputes among the locali. The assembly exercises weak supervisory powers over the activities of all 'Ndrangheta groups. Strong emphasis was placed on the temporary character of the position of the crimine boss. A new representative was elected at each meeting.[44] Far from being the "boss of the bosses", the capo crimine actually has comparatively little authority to interfere in family feuds or to control the level of interfamily violence.

At these meetings, every boss "must give account of all the activities carried out during the year and of all the most important facts taking place in his territory such as kidnappings, homicides, etc."[44] The historical preeminence of the San Luca family is such that every new group or locale must obtain its authorization to operate and every group belonging to the 'Ndrangheta "still has to deposit a small percentage of illicit proceeds to the principale of San Luca in recognition of the latter’s primordial supremacy."

Security concerns have led to the creation in the 'Ndrangheta of a secret society within the secret society: La Santa. Membership in the Santa is only known to other members. Contrary to the code, it allowed bosses to establish close connections with state representatives, even to the extent that some were affiliated with the Santa. These connections were often established through the Freemasonry, which the santisti - breaking another rule of the traditional code - were allowed to join.

Since the end of the Second 'Ndrangheta war in 1991, the 'Ndrangheta is ruled by a collegial body or Commission, known as La Provincia. Its primary function is the settlement of inter-family disputes.The body, also referred to as the Commission in reference to its Sicilian counterpart, is composed of three lower bodies, known as mandamenti. One for the clans on the Ionic side (the Aspromonte mountains and Locride) of Calabria, a second for the Tyrrhenian side (the plains of Gioia Tauro) and one central mandamento for the city of Reggio Calabria.

Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: FireHawk] #788043
07/09/14 07:48 AM
07/09/14 07:48 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
the Ndrangheta thanks to immigrants from Calabria, spread all over the world especially in Canada and Australia.Robert Trimbole (1931-1987) was a infamous drug baron that during the Vitnam War when many american soldier go to Austraulia where large spaces couldn't be controlled entirely by the police, sell large amounts of marijuana before moving to heroin.
Trimbole is a central character in the drama series Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities.

as regards Italy, in Fratelli di Sangue (Blood Brothers) of Nicola Grattieri is explained as the Ndrangheta became until 1990,kidnapping industry, famous was that of John Paul Getty III in 1973, with the ransom money financed drug trafficking , before moving in 1990 to completely drug trafficking (famous is the legend, which is perhaps true that with the money were built entire neighborhoods in small towns in Calabria, which people call as the name of the kidnapped).

What made the Ndrangheta, so powerful was the fact of being considered both the Italian state by both other organizations, a bands of violent shepherds,fierce but disorganized.
So after that in 1992, Cosa Nostra had declared war on the state is ended almost to disappear, their place in the international drug market was taken from the Ndrangheta (famous is the case where a mobster was about to be killed by the Clobian because can't pay a drug load and a ndrina men onlyon his word that he will pay at the place of theman, let the Colombian to free the man).

Also in ndrine who is the son of members, in turn, becomes a member, he has no choice if he wanted to flip,he would be disowned by his family, and would betray the whole family, and this is an extraordinary incentive.

The pentiti in the Ndrangheta, can be count on your fingers.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 07/09/14 07:49 AM.
Re: Rise of the Ndrangheta [Re: FireHawk] #788365
07/11/14 06:34 AM
07/11/14 06:34 AM
Scotland
stevietro Offline
StevieBeef
stevietro  Offline
StevieBeef
Wiseguy
Scotland
The close-knit structure, i.e blood family relations within the crime family, and the general remoteness of Calabria was the perfect breeding ground for the 'Ndrangheta to develop.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull