GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 51 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,680
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. #763394
02/13/14 01:59 PM
02/13/14 01:59 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/c...to-1500-murders

Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders.

A former Mexican hitman has confessed to killing a staggering 1,500 people.

Jesus Ernesto Chávez Castillo said he could not be sure of the exact figure because he stopped counting at 800.

The one-man killing machine has turned government witness against his ruthless boss who ordered many of the hits.

Arturo Gallegos Castrellón, head of the Barrio Azteca drugs gang, was extradited from Mexico to the US to stand trial for the murder of three people driving home from a US consulate party in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico, in 2010.

Chávez is the star witness against him in the federal trail in El Paso, Texas.

His evidence about bloodbaths organised by the gang has horrified the nation.

Chavez testified that he had a daily murder quota to meet to instill terror in police, politicians and the public.

He gave evidence of how Castrellon grew Barrio Azteca from a Texas prison gang into a Murder Inc of thousands of members stretching across the US and Mexico.

They acted as contract killers for one of Mexico's most deadly drug organisations, the Juarez Cartel.

Chavez said his gang earned Juarez, which is just across the Mexican border from El Paso, the title of “Murder Capital of the World” by killing thousands of people over a four-year period.

Chavez told jurors he often beheaded or dismembered his victims as a means to impress his boss, Castrellon.

The goal of each murder was to make it as brutal as possible so “that it would be big news.”

Explaining why he had turned against his boss Chavez said: “I feel I did the right thing, since I did so much wrong.”

Chávez told the court that his notorious drugs gang received training in murder and mayhem from a Mexican cartel.

Castrellon is on trial for ordering the murders of U.S. Consulate worker Lesley Enriquez, her husband, El Paso County Sheriff's Officer Arthur Redfels, and Jorge Alberto Salcido Ceniceros, husband of another consulate employee on March 13, 2010.

The victims were gunned down after they left a children’s party.

Mexican marine stands over two victims.

The couple's one-year-old baby was found unharmed in the back seat of their car.

Authorities believe the victims were mistaken for rival gang members who mistook their white Honda car.

When 35 members of the Barrio Azteca Gang were arrested in 2010 the number of murders in Juarez fell from 3,622 that year to 2,086 in 2011 and “just” 751 in 2012.

Chávez has admitted killing 800 people in the Mexican town between January and August of 2009.

He says he stopped counting after 800, but he estimates that his lifetime total tally of victims is around 1500.

Additionally, he supervised a group of hitmen who killed more than 2,000 people in drug wars with rival cartels.

Mexican police arrested Castrellon and associates in November 2010 and authorities extradited him to the US in June 2012.

Prosecutors claim that he ordered as many as 80% of the gang’s thousands of killings in the 2009 and 2010 drug wars.

Chávez is giving evidence in exchange for a lighter sentence.

His elderly parents have fled Mexico for the US and are being paid by the US government.

Chávez says he believes his wife and stepdaughter, who he hasn’t seen since 2010, are attempting to do the same.

Federal officials believe Castrellon has put out a contract on them in retaliation.

Castrellon confessed to Mexican police that he ordered the killing of the consulate murders and to other massacres.

But he now claims that he confessed only after three days of torture.

He claims police applied electrical shocks to his testicles, hanged and beat him, and raped his wife.

US District Judge Kathleen Cardone has ruled that the confession will be admitted in court.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: abc123] #763432
02/13/14 03:48 PM
02/13/14 03:48 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
thats nuts, whats he get for cooperating?

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: abc123] #763433
02/13/14 03:49 PM
02/13/14 03:49 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
I don't know man....sounds like a Hispanic Kuklinski if you ask me...

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: LaLouisiane] #763486
02/13/14 06:51 PM
02/13/14 06:51 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
I just got done reading 'Murder City' about Ciudad Juarez and the cartels. Them people down there are animals and someone that commits that many murders should be executed after he gives up all the names.
All the killing going on down there is unbelievable.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: PhillyMob] #763488
02/13/14 06:57 PM
02/13/14 06:57 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Yea I just got done with "The Executioner's Men" about Los Zetas. Those guys are all animals, killing women and kids. Needa carpet bomb that country then take over. "Manifest Destiny"

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: LaLouisiane] #763501
02/13/14 07:34 PM
02/13/14 07:34 PM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
" Those guys are all animals, killing women and kids. Needa carpet bomb that country then take over. "Manifest Destiny""

Then they can carpet bomb the country that all the drugs passing over the border are being sold in.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: LaLouisiane] #763520
02/13/14 08:41 PM
02/13/14 08:41 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Yea I just got done with "The Executioner's Men" about Los Zetas. Those guys are all animals, killing women and kids. Needa carpet bomb that country then take over. "Manifest Destiny"

How is that book? I have to check that out. The Mexican cartels interest me just as much as American LCN. I guess the amounts of drugs and money that they posess is just so astronomical that anything and everything is ok to do as long as their interests are protected.

I am very interested in "Chapo" Guzman I wish there was more out there to read or watch on him. But he is an elusive person with wealth beyond our wildest dreams. He will not be captured alive. I think he will go same way as Pablo Escobar.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: abc123] #763575
02/14/14 07:34 AM
02/14/14 07:34 AM
S
Scarface1981 Offline
Wiseguy
Scarface1981  Offline
S
Wiseguy
I am very interested in the Mexican cartels aswell, and i have been watching a few documentaries on youtube recently. It is crazy what has been going on in Mexico over the last decade or so.

phillymob, if you have not seen this documentary yet (part of the bbc's this world series) it is the best i have seen so far, and 'chapo' Guzman is mentioned quite alot. link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk8cyEDjKBA

If anyone can recommend books or documentaries to me i would appreciate it!

Cheers

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: StLguy] #763579
02/14/14 08:16 AM
02/14/14 08:16 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: StLguy
" Those guys are all animals, killing women and kids. Needa carpet bomb that country then take over. "Manifest Destiny""

Then they can carpet bomb the country that all the drugs passing over the border are being sold in.

u must think the drugs are "smuggled" into the country

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: Scarface1981] #763604
02/14/14 09:13 AM
02/14/14 09:13 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: Scarface1981
I am very interested in the Mexican cartels aswell, and i have been watching a few documentaries on youtube recently. It is crazy what has been going on in Mexico over the last decade or so.

phillymob, if you have not seen this documentary yet (part of the bbc's this world series) it is the best i have seen so far, and 'chapo' Guzman is mentioned quite alot. link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk8cyEDjKBA

If anyone can recommend books or documentaries to me i would appreciate it!
Cheers

Yes I did see that scarface thank you very much though. I think I seen most of the documentaries on the cartels like I seen most of the mafia documentaries.

Looking forward to new stuff coming out in the following years.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: PhillyMob] #763609
02/14/14 09:38 AM
02/14/14 09:38 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob

How is that book? I have to check that out. The Mexican cartels interest me just as much as American LCN. I guess the amounts of drugs and money that they posess is just so astronomical that anything and everything is ok to do as long as their interests are protected.

I am very interested in "Chapo" Guzman I wish there was more out there to read or watch on him. But he is an elusive person with wealth beyond our wildest dreams. He will not be captured alive. I think he will go same way as Pablo Escobar.

It's pretty good, their organization is equal to LCN, in some ways better. It's like the 1930's in Mexico all of the politicians are paid off. It's a pretty good read.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: cookcounty] #763610
02/14/14 09:41 AM
02/14/14 09:41 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: StLguy

u must think the drugs are "smuggled" into the country

Common misconception everyone thinks that the routes are through the Mexico-US border or Florida. The amount of stuff moving through the Gulf states north like Mobile, New Orleans, Biloxi is ridiculous. Those areas are less patrolled and easier to slip in boat loads of narcotics.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: abc123] #763632
02/14/14 11:34 AM
02/14/14 11:34 AM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
That's one hell of a number.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: abc123] #763725
02/14/14 07:11 PM
02/14/14 07:11 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
How old is this video? Where the Gulf Cartel territory was they have been reduced drastically be Los Zetas. I want to say the Zetas control the Gulf Cartel territory now.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: LaLouisiane] #763740
02/14/14 08:45 PM
02/14/14 08:45 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
How old is this video? Where the Gulf Cartel territory was they have been reduced drastically be Los Zetas. I want to say the Zetas control the Gulf Cartel territory now.

Los Zetas are gaining a lot of power and getting stronger as time goes on. They are responsible for a lot of the killings going on in Mexico right now. But Chapo and the Sinaloa cartel are still the major force down there.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: LaLouisiane] #763743
02/14/14 08:56 PM
02/14/14 08:56 PM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
Hi LaLouisiane you are right that Los Zetas has taken a lot of the territory of Los Zetas but the gulf cartel still has some key turf along the gulf coast.

Also technically speaking in Mexico itself, Los Zetas control more geographic territory but the Sinaloa Cartel sells more dope and makes more money.

Sinaloa looks to rule by dominating the market by shipping and selling more drugs. Los Zetas rule through terror and violence. However, Los Zetas has had some major setbacks through arrests and assassinations of key members of their cartel.

There has always been the rumor that the Mexican government has made an agreement with Chapo. when I have spoken with people from Sinaloa, they say it is common knowledge that Chapo is there. He has been sighted going out to eat and driving in a massive caravan in his bulletproof SUV. All rumors but it makes you wonder what is really going on with the Mexican government south of the border.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis
Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: Gingello101182] #763751
02/14/14 09:39 PM
02/14/14 09:39 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
Hi LaLouisiane you are right that Los Zetas has taken a lot of the territory of Los Zetas but the gulf cartel still has some key turf along the gulf coast.

Also technically speaking in Mexico itself, Los Zetas control more geographic territory but the Sinaloa Cartel sells more dope and makes more money.

Sinaloa looks to rule by dominating the market by shipping and selling more drugs. Los Zetas rule through terror and violence. However, Los Zetas has had some major setbacks through arrests and assassinations of key members of their cartel.

There has always been the rumor that the Mexican government has made an agreement with Chapo. when I have spoken with people from Sinaloa, they say it is common knowledge that Chapo is there. He has been sighted going out to eat and driving in a massive caravan in his bulletproof SUV. All rumors but it makes you wonder what is really going on with the Mexican government south of the border.

Yea I read that as well.

I read a story about Chapo and a bunch of bodyguards that he had went to one of his favorite restaurants. The guards walked in and took everyone's cell phones in the placebo nobody could take pictures or call authorities. They sat down ate a wonderful meal and when they were done eating returned everyone's phones and paid every patrons bill in the restaurant. They walked out nonchalant and left without incident.

I heard that the Mexican army themselves are traveling with and protecting Chapo everywhere he goes. When you have that kind of power anything is possible. That's a scary thought.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: abc123] #763765
02/14/14 10:10 PM
02/14/14 10:10 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
He'll cooperate and the obama admin. will relocate him to arizona under a new name and he'll be voting in the next election !!

Last edited by DiLorenzo; 02/14/14 10:11 PM.
Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: DiLorenzo] #763767
02/14/14 10:19 PM
02/14/14 10:19 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
He'll cooperate and the obama admin. will relocate him to arizona under a new name and he'll be voting in the next election !!

Haha the government would love to have the heads of 3 cartels as oppose to just 1. So if he flipped and gave up the others of course they would put him right in your backyard. Lol imagine that.

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: PhillyMob] #763768
02/14/14 10:22 PM
02/14/14 10:22 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo

Haha the government would love to have the heads of 3 cartels as oppose to just 1. So if he flipped and gave up the others of course they would put him right in your backyard. Lol imagine that.
Nothing would surprise me anymore !!! cool

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: abc123] #763816
02/15/14 04:40 AM
02/15/14 04:40 AM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: abc123

Chávez is giving evidence in exchange for a lighter sentence.

wtf!!!!

Re: Mexican hitman confesses to 1500 murders. [Re: abc123] #764014
02/16/14 06:41 PM
02/16/14 06:41 PM
N
ninogaggi Offline
Wiseguy
ninogaggi  Offline
N
Wiseguy
gulf cartel will always be a significant player no matter the zetas

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull