GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Lou_Para), 330 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,663
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763053
02/11/14 05:26 PM
02/11/14 05:26 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
I remember seeing a pic of 4 guys one was of santo zito , Pete inzirillo and frank Cali , one was an unsub , he looks like lupoi , it's in the rare photos on page 1

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: domwoods74] #763056
02/11/14 05:31 PM
02/11/14 05:31 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
I remember seeing a pic of 4 guys one was of santo zito , Pete inzirillo and frank Cali , one was an unsub , he looks like lupoi , it's in the rare photos on page 1

Thats interesting Dom...i do remember the pic your talking about and one guy wasn't named. I'll have to check that out and see if we can id him.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 02/11/14 05:36 PM.
Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763057
02/11/14 05:34 PM
02/11/14 05:34 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763058
02/11/14 05:35 PM
02/11/14 05:35 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
You beat me to it Luan. cool

You think it's Lupoi?

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763059
02/11/14 05:37 PM
02/11/14 05:37 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Yeah that's the one guys , it defo looks like him , I bet frank Cali won't sleep so well tonight

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: LuanKuci] #763060
02/11/14 05:38 PM
02/11/14 05:38 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
I have been looking to find out about the undercover agents thinking this was another "Donnie Brasco" in the making but I just read that Franco Lupoi allegedly sold more than a kilo of heroin to an undercover agent.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/2da87a24b8e34cb9b367d2dfec69b4cc/EU-Italy-Anti-Mafia-Bust

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: domwoods74] #763070
02/11/14 06:48 PM
02/11/14 06:48 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
In turn mannino is considered a rising star in the family and is very close to Cali and gambino

I wouldn't call him a rising star, he's got to be mid 50's by now, maybe older. He was well respected by Gotti and the american born guys in the 80's.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: domwoods74] #763071
02/11/14 06:51 PM
02/11/14 06:51 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Yeah that's the one guys , it defo looks like him , I bet frank Cali won't sleep so well tonight

True, but I can't think of any zips that came to the US that have flipped, you never know though.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: domwoods74] #763072
02/11/14 06:55 PM
02/11/14 06:55 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I bet frank Cali won't sleep so well tonight

And you're probably right about that, Dom. But I remember that not a month or so ago, someone made a ridiculous post about how the current administrations of the New York families were "too well insulated" to have to worry about long prison sentences anymore, and how so and so was likely to "die in his own bed," or some equally ridiculous statement.

And it wasn't you, Dom. I think it was one of the fly-by-night posters that we get here occasionally. But do you see what I mean when I say that the life is just too fucking unpredictable to made such silly predictions? No one expected Gravano or Massino, yet after the fact everyone was a Monday Morning Quarterback. I knew they were no fucking good. Bull-SHIT you did.

All it takes is one pinch and a single domino to start a chain reaction. And this may end up being a bullshit case, and Frank may not have a thing to worry about. I'm just pointing out the fact that the Feds are still the Feds, and regardless of what's happened in a few recent cases, those Feds will ALWAYS bat over 90 percent at trial. It all evens out in the long run, and the Feds will always stack the deck in their own favor. And that's that.

As far as this case, I have to read a bit more about it when I have the time. But I don't like the International angle. I predicted a long time ago that the Feds would eventually re-shape the anti-terror laws to hurt these guys. And if one of the foreign nationals has even the slightest connection to a group who did even a little dope business with a terrorist cell, the Feds will change the laws to treat them all like terrorists. I don't think it's right, but they'll do it in a heartbeat if they can get away with it.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763076
02/11/14 07:27 PM
02/11/14 07:27 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Where and what part did the Canada guys play in this. Whose the mugshots of them 8 guys? If rizzuto was alive is he indicted or these the guys that were killing his family.lots of questions. Guess there still moving drugs but more from america to Italy. Wonder if there was any heroin imported here like the pizza days. Is the guy tall Pete part of the family Toto rianna chased off the island. I was reading about mmd lots of war stuff over there.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: pmac] #763080
02/11/14 07:51 PM
02/11/14 07:51 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: pmac
Where and what part did the Canada guys play in this. Whose the mugshots of them 8 guys? If rizzuto was alive is he indicted or these the guys that were killing his family.lots of questions. Guess there still moving drugs but more from america to Italy. Wonder if there was any heroin imported here like the pizza days. Is the guy tall Pete part of the family Toto rianna chased off the island. I was reading about mmd lots of war stuff over there.

yeah i was wondering that myself, i doubt it was with the rizzuto group, but since they are big in drug trafficking its not out of the question, but safe bet they mean the siderno group in toronto(calabrians). and moving drugs from south america to Italy is nothing new and this defiantly won't stop it.

Yes pete inzerillo is part of the inzerillo family that fled sicily to avoid being wiped out by toto riina, and they were allowed refuge with the gambinos in ny, but since then a truce was reached that allowed the inzerillo family backed to sicily, but tall pete stayed bc he was made in NY.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763083
02/11/14 08:09 PM
02/11/14 08:09 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Heres the only link to Canada i could find from the memorandum GC posted early, apparently one of the lead defendants,lupoi has a cousin up there who is his marjuana connect it doesn't say who he's affiliated with, but him being calabrian probably the toronto guys(just a guess).-

Lupoi has extensive ties to Canada and Italy.
With respect to Canada, as described above, Lupoi sold more than six pounds of marijuana purchased from his cousin in Canada to the undercover agent in New York. This amount of marijuana understates Lupoi’s connection with his Canadian suppliers, however.

On February 15, 2012, Lupoi told the undercover agent he could import up to 300 pounds of marijuana per month from Canada. On February 23, 2012, Lupoi told the undercover agent that he could purchase large quantities of marijuana from his cousin in Canada, and he had done so in the past.

Undercover: And you’ve done this before? You know what you’re doing with this stuff? [UI] These are people you know and trust?

Franco: Yes, of course. One is a cousin…I mean, he’s a family member. But the thing is I don’t know the people like a guy like you, the people who are gonna buy it, then I’m gonna trust you. If you don’t come with the money, I’m, I’m…I got stuck already. About a year and a half ago I12 got stuck for $60,000 and it took me fuckin’ five, six months to pay these people.

On March 16, 2012, Lupoi told the undercover that he had ordered 50 pounds of marijuana from Canada on credit, from which he was going to sell the undercover five pounds:

Undercover: So you were saying fifty, fifty pounds?

Lupoi: I’m getting fifty…

Undercover: On the arm, you said?

Lupoi: Yeah, but I got a week, but I can buy another week so I got maybe 15 days.

Undercover: And you think you can move…

Lupoi: I got a few people I can move…it’s been for almost a year and it looks like it’s…

Undercover: This is the stuff you were saying from Canada?

Lupoi: Yes. And this is a product with a high recommended [sic] here in this area. Like the New York area, Long Island.

Undercover: Yeah

Lupoi: So if we start showing it…

Undercover: That’s good.

Lupoi: But I’m saying, this is the price we gotta get rid of it. 40-41…no less than 41. We gotta make money.

Lupoi’s familial and conspiratorial relationship with his Canadian suppliers provides him with a potential safe-haven to which he could flee without having to board an international flight

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Giancarlo] #763094
02/11/14 09:48 PM
02/11/14 09:48 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Pretrial Memorandum in Support of Detention as to Franco Lupoi, Dominic Ali, Charles Centaro, Alexander Chan, Christos Fasarakis, Freddy LNU, Raffaele Valente

Looks like theres some good info in it.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/206422865/PRET...dy-LNU-Raffaele

If you sign in on the site you can download the pdf.

Definatly some good stuff on here-

Here in New York, Lupoi is associated with Pietro “Tall Pete” Inzerillo, a soldier in the Gambino crime family, and Frank Cali, the underboss of the Gambino crime family. Records show that Lupoi travelled internationally with Cali in 2005

Valente, an associate of the ‘Ndrangheta, is also charged in Italy with the crime of mafia association. Valente has been recorded on Italian court-authorized wiretaps bragging about the armed and violent group he has assembled in New York. Valente explained to Italian defendant Andrea Memmolo, “…but do you know how we are ready? Has he told you about the architecture [i.e., set-up] that we have, or not? Have they ever told you?”, “We are set up ‘badly’ [meaning well-organized] . . . it’s like Fort Knox!”, “it’s like the central gas . . . there are things over the windows . . . like if you pull the cords, the shots come!”, “yesterday we were armed to the teeth”

Charles Centaro is an associate of the Bonanno crime family and a one-time driver for former Bonanno family administration member Vincent “Vinny TV” Badalamenti.

In Italy, Lupoi is connected to the violent and dangerous ‘Ndrangheta criminal organization through his father-in-law, Italian defendant Nicola Antonio Simonetta, and his cousin, Italian defendant Francesco Ursino. Both are members of the ‘Ndrangheta and Ursino is believed to the street boss of the Ursino clan

Valente, a defendant in the U.S. and Italy, is also a member of the ‘Ndrangheta and, as described below, was working to establish an armed crew of ‘Ndrangheta associates in New York

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763105
02/11/14 10:35 PM
02/11/14 10:35 PM
Canada
G
Giordano Offline
Button
Giordano  Offline
G
Button
Canada

The Canadian connection was this guy Eugenio Ignelzi. He's from Montreal and was arrested in Italy.

http://www.strettoweb.com/2014/02/ndrang...restati/116667/

Gino Di Paulo also from Montreal was arrested in Italy on Janaury 22 for Drug Trafficking and he was also trapped by a double agent. Bet it was connected to this case. Di Paulo was closely associated with Giuseppe De Vito and Raynald Desjardins the two major players in Montreal who opposed the Rizzuto clan. I think Ignelzi was also connected to De Vito before he was poisoned in prison.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...e-en-italie.php

Gino Di Paola , 36, the man of the protected Raynald Desjardins, Vittorio Mirarchi was arrested in Italy in late November for imports into this country of more than 1,000 kg of cocaine from South America .

According to our sources , the Montrealer was trapped by a major player in the conspiracy that was actually a double agent of a squad of rangers specialized in anti mafia fight . A half-dozen people were arrested with Di Paola .

We suspect the latter taking part in a first import of more than 550 kg in the region of Trento, in the northeast of Italy, but the Italian authorities accuse him also participated in two other plots which import more than 500 pounds to the region of Calabria. Part of the drug should happen by boats, containers of foods and fruits, and then be transported by truck to its final destination. Di Paola risk to spend at least 20 years in Italian prisons if convicted .

According to our sources , Di Paola is the confidant of Vittorio Mirarchi , a young mobster boss Raynald Desjardins that had taken under his wing there several years. Mirarchi and Desjardins are currently being held with six other individuals for the murder of Salvatore Montagna sponsor aspirant committed in November 2011. The guy and his protégé have participated in the putsch against the Rizzuto missed in 2010 according to the police and their clans were quite experienced since the beginning of the replica of the Sicilians and their return to power in late winter 2013.

According to our information , Di Paola was the target of an assassination attempt last year in Montreal and had to go abroad for some time thereafter. He has worked in a legitimate trade Giuseppe De Vito, head of the clan ally Raynald Desjardins poisoned with cyanide Donnacona Penitentiary last summer .

In Quebec, Di Paola was awaiting trial for a drug trafficking case .
Please help Google Translate improve quality for your language here.
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder
Turn off instant translationAbout Google Translate

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763110
02/11/14 11:09 PM
02/11/14 11:09 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

So these Canada guys were the ones taking out rizzuto guys trying to take control of the drug game. Seems like the gambino guys could have been playing both sides against each other up there since it seems Vito made some kind of truce between everyone up there right before he died.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: pmac] #763115
02/11/14 11:29 PM
02/11/14 11:29 PM
Canada
G
Giordano Offline
Button
Giordano  Offline
G
Button
Canada
Di Paolo for sure was part of group against Rizzuto's. Not 100% about Ignelzi I thought I read he was associated with De Vito but I can't find where I saw that.

I'm not certain the two cases are connected but there seems to be a lot of similarities for two cases coming out of same region within a short time period.

I still can't believe no autopsy was performed on Vito. The cause of his death has similar symptoms to that of cyanide poisoning. Cyanide poisoning was Giuseppe De Vito's cause of death. It seems Vito had support when he
got out of jail but you have to wonder if his focus on revenge pissed off other groups. Or if this may have been a revenge killing. I wonder if the family got a private autopsy performed.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Dellacroce] #763120
02/12/14 12:12 AM
02/12/14 12:12 AM
JoeTheBoss Offline
Button
JoeTheBoss  Offline
Button
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Pretrial Memorandum in Support of Detention as to Franco Lupoi, Dominic Ali, Charles Centaro, Alexander Chan, Christos Fasarakis, Freddy LNU, Raffaele Valente

Looks like theres some good info in it.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/206422865/PRET...dy-LNU-Raffaele

If you sign in on the site you can download the pdf.

Definatly some good stuff on here-

Here in New York, Lupoi is associated with Pietro “Tall Pete” Inzerillo, a soldier in the Gambino crime family, and Frank Cali, the underboss of the Gambino crime family. Records show that Lupoi travelled internationally with Cali in 2005

Valente, an associate of the ‘Ndrangheta, is also charged in Italy with the crime of mafia association. Valente has been recorded on Italian court-authorized wiretaps bragging about the armed and violent group he has assembled in New York. Valente explained to Italian defendant Andrea Memmolo, “…but do you know how we are ready? Has he told you about the architecture [i.e., set-up] that we have, or not? Have they ever told you?”, “We are set up ‘badly’ [meaning well-organized] . . . it’s like Fort Knox!”, “it’s like the central gas . . . there are things over the windows . . . like if you pull the cords, the shots come!”, “yesterday we were armed to the teeth”

Charles Centaro is an associate of the Bonanno crime family and a one-time driver for former Bonanno family administration member Vincent “Vinny TV” Badalamenti.

In Italy, Lupoi is connected to the violent and dangerous ‘Ndrangheta criminal organization through his father-in-law, Italian defendant Nicola Antonio Simonetta, and his cousin, Italian defendant Francesco Ursino. Both are members of the ‘Ndrangheta and Ursino is believed to the street boss of the Ursino clan

Valente, a defendant in the U.S. and Italy, is also a member of the ‘Ndrangheta and, as described below, was working to establish an armed crew of ‘Ndrangheta associates in New York

Juicy info.

"Goodfellas don't sue Goodfellas....Goodfellas kill Goodfellas." - Salvatore Profaci
Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: pizzaboy] #763132
02/12/14 04:24 AM
02/12/14 04:24 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
R 100% correct pizza boy , if the Feds want u they will eventually get u no matter what . Like u said a small bullshit case can snowball and bring down a family . Massino becoming a rat started with Barry Weinberg being arrested

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Dellacroce] #763139
02/12/14 07:01 AM
02/12/14 07:01 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

it sounds like he has a stash house some where, its probably not been raided yet. Were any of his muscle arrested to?

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: pmac] #763144
02/12/14 07:35 AM
02/12/14 07:35 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac

some of the drug deals were in fact separate from the larger cocaine trafficking scheme. From reading the info the marujuana was from a different group in canada that lupoi knew. also there were two heroin transactions with the undercover, one of the heroin deals didn't involve the calabrians just the cartel connect. I don't really see a larger scheme to distribute drugs in the USA, this was mostly gearing up for the large cocaine shipment to italy.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763157
02/12/14 11:27 AM
02/12/14 11:27 AM
N
ninogaggi Offline
Wiseguy
ninogaggi  Offline
N
Wiseguy
regardless of what hour of the morning they picked these guys up nicola carozza looks like a mean dude. that is one cold look

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scarface1981] #763213
02/12/14 04:10 PM
02/12/14 04:10 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Scarface1981
Interesting to see more information on this. The Calabrian's already import huge amounts of drugs to the port, so i am curious as to why the Gambino family were needed here? Presumably the route from south america to europe would not come through the us? I am by no means an expert though, i am just interested.

The Gambino connection involved the plan to start moving drugs into New York.

Originally Posted By: JoeTheBoss
It's fascinating to see the connections. I wonder who the South American cartel is. I assume its gotta be in Colombia given the rep of Colombia and their cartels. Columbian cartels below:

Los Urabeños
Los Rastrojos
The Black Eagles
The Office of Envigado
Ejército Popular de Liberación (Formerly considered a guerrilla movement, as of 2013 considered a drug cartel.)
Libertadores del Vichada
Bloque Meta

Other organizations in Colombia involved in drug trafficking include:
ELN
FARC

Apparently the connection was with Mexican cartels operating in South America, specifically Guyana.

People may recall that there was a huge bust back in 2008 that involved the 'Ndrangheta, the Gulf cartel, as well as Genovese associates Vincenzo and Giulio Schirippa.

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Ivy, is he pronouncing 'Ndrangheta correctly in the second video? I always have seen it spelled but never pronounced.

Carmela is the resident Italian expert here but the way he pronounced it is how I've heard other Italian law enforcement officials say it.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
And you're probably right about that, Dom. But I remember that not a month or so ago, someone made a ridiculous post about how the current administrations of the New York families were "too well insulated" to have to worry about long prison sentences anymore, and how so and so was likely to "die in his own bed," or some equally ridiculous statement.

And it wasn't you, Dom. I think it was one of the fly-by-night posters that we get here occasionally. But do you see what I mean when I say that the life is just too fucking unpredictable to made such silly predictions? No one expected Gravano or Massino, yet after the fact everyone was a Monday Morning Quarterback. I knew they were no fucking good. Bull-SHIT you did.

All it takes is one pinch and a single domino to start a chain reaction. And this may end up being a bullshit case, and Frank may not have a thing to worry about. I'm just pointing out the fact that the Feds are still the Feds, and regardless of what's happened in a few recent cases, those Feds will ALWAYS bat over 90 percent at trial. It all evens out in the long run, and the Feds will always stack the deck in their own favor. And that's that.

As far as this case, I have to read a bit more about it when I have the time. But I don't like the International angle. I predicted a long time ago that the Feds would eventually re-shape the anti-terror laws to hurt these guys. And if one of the foreign nationals has even the slightest connection to a group who did even a little dope business with a terrorist cell, the Feds will change the laws to treat them all like terrorists. I don't think it's right, but they'll do it in a heartbeat if they can get away with it.

+ 1,000

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: pizzaboy] #763225
02/12/14 05:30 PM
02/12/14 05:30 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I bet frank Cali won't sleep so well tonight

ya it might be a little while but the other shoe MIGHT drop but who knows right.-

"FBI Assistant Director George Venizelos said that mob associates do not usually carry out rogue operations of this magnitude and that the Gambino hierarchy “probably knew, but that’s part of the ongoing investigation.” All defendants pleaded not guilty to the 15-count indictment in Brooklyn Federal Court."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...7#ixzz2t95QpXCj

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Dellacroce] #763240
02/12/14 05:59 PM
02/12/14 05:59 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
The gambino hierarchy might have had some money tied up in that coke too. This has got to set them back a bit, this kind of deal seems like it probably would have cemented their relationship with the calabrians if it went through successfully. Also its their guy that introduced the undercover to all those people.

Do you guys reckon a few people might end up on the end of a shank whilst in lock up to appease certain parties?

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763243
02/12/14 06:04 PM
02/12/14 06:04 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
The gambino hierarchy might have had some money tied up in that coke too. This has got to set them back a bit, this kind of deal seems like it probably would have cemented their relationship with the calabrians if it went through successfully. Also its their guy that introduced the undercover to all those people.

Do you guys reckon a few people might end up on the end of a shank whilst in lock up to appease certain parties?

Can you guys elaborate on the undercover part?

I have been looking all over to see if there was a long term guy undercover but all I can find is that they tried selling H to an undercover cop posing as a dealer.

If I missed something on the undercover can someone fill me in? I have been trying to figure it out for two days now on the extent of this undercover guy.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: LaLouisiane] #763245
02/12/14 06:08 PM
02/12/14 06:08 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Yeh they had an undercover agent going to italy and buying heroin and then also buying a silencer and gun off of the main italian guy out of a bakery. He was recording all these conversations.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763248
02/12/14 06:13 PM
02/12/14 06:13 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Oh alright I thought that was the same guy they were selling the heroin to. Wow those guys are caught red handed on multiple fronts.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: LaLouisiane] #763249
02/12/14 06:16 PM
02/12/14 06:16 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
It seems that it was pretty much doomed from the get go.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: Scorsese] #763252
02/12/14 06:19 PM
02/12/14 06:19 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Yeh they had an undercover agent going to italy and buying heroin and then also buying a silencer and gun off of the main italian guy out of a bakery. He was recording all these conversations.

Johnny L'Americano was the agent.

http://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2014/02/11/news/johnny_l_americano-78250318/

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Gambino-calabrian connection busted [Re: carmela] #763253
02/12/14 06:20 PM
02/12/14 06:20 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: carmela

Johnny L'Americano was the agent.

http://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2014/02/11/news/johnny_l_americano-78250318/

BOOM, Thank You Carmela!!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull