GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 279 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,774
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762003
02/05/14 03:13 PM
02/05/14 03:13 PM
N
Nice_Guy Offline
Made Member
Nice_Guy  Offline
N
Made Member
And WTF is CajunLand and who is the CajunMafia lol
Gimme some stories hahaha

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: Nice_Guy] #762005
02/05/14 03:17 PM
02/05/14 03:17 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Nice_Guy

Dude everyone sees what a fanboy you are. Guaranteed your not over 20. When you get mad all you do is call people vulgar expressions. You think that makes you tough or something? You think guys look at your posts and say "oh he just called that guy a fag, he is a tough guy!!"

And if you want to know what the Cajun Mafia is type it into Google it isn't that hard to find. If all your going to do is call people curse words you have a very high immaturity level for a grown up.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762007
02/05/14 03:21 PM
02/05/14 03:21 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Chin was the real deal. That is what LCN is all about. Make money and duck indictments. Obviously it was probably not as fun to kick it with him but that is not what it's all about, not at all.

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762009
02/05/14 03:24 PM
02/05/14 03:24 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Chin might have been the most effective, most feared, and most respected American LCN boss ever, period. That is a legitimate debate. When you make absurd statements bashing a person like that it's pretty hard to take anything else you say serious.

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: LittleNicky] #762012
02/05/14 03:29 PM
02/05/14 03:29 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
This board sure attracts the brain dead. Holding up two of the worst mobsters in the last 50 years as heroes to emulate and bashing a guy who is likely the unanimous choice among experts of the sleekest, most successful boss during a period where the Feds were locking up everyone.

As for Philly, the last indictments and the Galati case should have made it clear the philly street gang is barely a functioning family. The best scams they have going are video poker machines and paying some moron 100 dollars a night to hit cars for the insurance work. That isn't to take away anything from uncle joe, who has been remarkably successful in staying on the streets. But this is no longer a vast criminal conspiracy, its a sports betting and video poker ring.

they need to start selling meth or get jobs

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762015
02/05/14 03:50 PM
02/05/14 03:50 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
The thing is these people are limited. They can only work with what's around them.
They have no skills, no mind for business, no licenses for business, no contacts out of the country, they only have the people around them to try and scam.

The guys that are making real money are ones that can do things between here and other countries, they have things coming and going overseas. They have contacts in those countries. They can travel to another country, take care of things and come back. They have licenses up the ass: construction, freight broker, real estate, you name it, they have it. And if they can't get the license in their name, they know who to go thru. On paper, and on the surface everything will be legit. This is the mafia.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762018
02/05/14 04:02 PM
02/05/14 04:02 PM
P
padrone Offline
Made Member
padrone  Offline
P
Made Member
I am a newer poster and live in the Philly area so this interests me. I am not a fanboy but to say that they are a barley functioning family would be an overstatement. Think about it; the latest indictment is what they were busted doing, it certainly does not mean that it is all that they had their hands into. Some examples: Uncle Joe had a no show job with a waste management firm for $500 a week plus health benies. They did union hauling so how did he get that? Also, the Borgota gambling case did not involve chump change and was pretty sophisticated. NY wanted him and Mazzone whacked so they would not have to pay the tax on their operations. Also, a wire room was just busted a couple of months back with a few hundred grand in cash in south philly. That was just one room. Philly is a gambling town with tons of bookies kicking up. Also, video poker and vending is a huge money maker in places like NY and Chitown so why is it laughable in Philly? Philadelphia is the 5th largest city in the United States with one of the highest populations of Italian Americans so if LCN wants to recruit they have a pool to draw from, not saying that these kids are the best and the brightest but they are there. It is not like a Detroit, or west coast city with a non-viable Italian American community. There are plenty of opportunities for street guys to hustle and they do. They were busted on stupid stuff but these guys are career criminals and were not busted on everything they did or have done. That being said they are not what they once were.

Also, the Chin was a genius and agree 100% with VegasMikey. He was feared and had psychos like Casso and Amuso wetting their pants. The windows case story is classic

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: LaLouisiane] #762022
02/05/14 04:11 PM
02/05/14 04:11 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline OP
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline OP
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Except for all that bullshit about the chin, gotti and scarfo wouldnt have the balls to laugh at him. Everyone is always asking who the real boss of the genevese is, the truth is the chin still runs that shit from the grave.

Don't bother with them Dellacroce, you've got two guys on here each with less than a hundred posts defending the LCN Philly guys like they are dating them and one actually claiming to know how their hands are in the unions. Same crap new posters.

Number of posts means what that your more intelligent then the next man? Lol. Childish statement. But I just state what I've heard and what I know. I'm in Philly not in the swamp so I don't claim I know what's going on with the gators ya know what I mean.

Obviously not you or me knows what really goes on with them guys so the argument is irrelevant.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762023
02/05/14 04:14 PM
02/05/14 04:14 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline OP
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline OP
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
You have more posts but I registered before you. Does that make me better than you??? Lmao

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Joey merlino question [Re: padrone] #762026
02/05/14 04:17 PM
02/05/14 04:17 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: padrone
I am a newer poster and live in the Philly area so this interests me. I am not a fanboy but to say that they are a barley functioning family would be an overstatement. Think about it; the latest indictment is what they were busted doing, it certainly does not mean that it is all that they had their hands into. Some examples: Uncle Joe had a no show job with a waste management firm for $500 a week plus health benies. They did union hauling so how did he get that? Also, the Borgota gambling case did not involve chump change and was pretty sophisticated. NY wanted him and Mazzone whacked so they would not have to pay the tax on their operations. Also, a wire room was just busted a couple of months back with a few hundred grand in cash in south philly. That was just one room. Philly is a gambling town with tons of bookies kicking up. Also, video poker and vending is a huge money maker in places like NY and Chitown so why is it laughable in Philly? Philadelphia is the 5th largest city in the United States with one of the highest populations of Italian Americans so if LCN wants to recruit they have a pool to draw from, not saying that these kids are the best and the brightest but they are there. It is not like a Detroit, or west coast city with a non-viable Italian American community. There are plenty of opportunities for street guys to hustle and they do. They were busted on stupid stuff but these guys are career criminals and were not busted on everything they did or have done. That being said they are not what they once were.

Also, the Chin was a genius and agree 100% with VegasMikey. He was feared and had psychos like Casso and Amuso wetting their pants. The windows case story is classic

^^^^ i can agree with a lot of that, except uncle joe having any power within the unions. He was given his no show job strictly out of favor from the owner of the garbage hauling company. Aside from scarfo controlling the bartenders union hereiu local 54 in AC, the philly family was never really that involved with the unions.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762029
02/05/14 04:24 PM
02/05/14 04:24 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
You have more posts but I registered before you. Does that make me better than you??? Lmao

Not really. None of your posts warrant any kind of merit so keep trying.

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: Dellacroce] #762031
02/05/14 04:27 PM
02/05/14 04:27 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
^^^^ i can agree with a lot of that, except uncle joe having any power within the unions. He was given his no show job strictly out of favor from the owner of the garbage hauling company. Aside from scarfo controlling the bartenders union hereiu local 54 in AC, the philly family was never really that involved with the unions.

Totally agree and as for the sports betting, the biggest action in Philly in recent history was Mastronadro, not Philly LCN.

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: LaLouisiane] #762046
02/05/14 05:27 PM
02/05/14 05:27 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline OP
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline OP
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida

My point exactly posts and being registered first means nothing. That's why I didn't understand the childish statement.

I'm just makings statements here not trying argue with teenagers or adults who act like them. So anyways back on topic.....

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762047
02/05/14 05:32 PM
02/05/14 05:32 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland

My point exactly posts and being registered first means nothing. That's why I didn't understand the childish statement.

I'm just makings statements here not trying argue with teenagers or adults who act like them. So anyways back on topic.....

I'm not arguing with you buddy and I apologize. People like fan boy that start cursing like a 12 year old that just learned a new word get on my nerves, didn't mean to drag you in.

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: LaLouisiane] #762049
02/05/14 05:41 PM
02/05/14 05:41 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline OP
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline OP
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida

I'm not arguing with you buddy and I apologize. People like fan boy that start cursing like a 12 year old that just learned a new word get on my nerves, didn't mean to drag you in.

Yes not a problem same to you. I'm here cause all this organized crime has my total interest. I give statements I heard and ask questions cause their some knowledgeable people here. Not here to bicker with anyone, just to learn things I don't no and share info I have.

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762065
02/05/14 06:47 PM
02/05/14 06:47 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Phillys been slammed with awful weather for non local guys but expect a mob talk with Dave Schratweiser and George in the next day or too. Apparently Schrat posted he's got a guy that's done heavy work involved - not sure if he'll be on camera or if he just interviewed but should be interesting. My guess would be Veasey - he's been poking his head around recently I heard .. Not sure who else it could be .. Nobody that we're interested in obviously..can only be john john

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: Jose] #762068
02/05/14 06:52 PM
02/05/14 06:52 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline OP
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline OP
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: Jose
Phillys been slammed with awful weather for non local guys but expect a mob talk with Dave Schratweiser and George in the next day or too. Apparently Schrat posted he's got a guy that's done heavy work involved - not sure if he'll be on camera or if he just interviewed but should be interesting. My guess would be Veasey - he's been poking his head around recently I heard .. Not sure who else it could be .. Nobody that we're interested in obviously..can only be john john

Yea the weather has been terrible. I'm in the union here in Philly I do construction. I haven't worked in 3 weeks. Calling for more snow on Sat. and Sun.

Looking out for the mob talk. Thanks for posting. Yes I think it's John as we'll but who knows

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762070
02/05/14 06:55 PM
02/05/14 06:55 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
hearing the weekend dumping could be the worst of the year but that was te early talk .. Not sure anymore..

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: LaLouisiane] #762076
02/05/14 07:12 PM
02/05/14 07:12 PM
N
Nice_Guy Offline
Made Member
Nice_Guy  Offline
N
Made Member

Dude everyone sees what a fanboy you are. Guaranteed your not over 20. When you get mad all you do is call people vulgar expressions. You think that makes you tough or something? You think guys look at your posts and say "oh he just called that guy a fag, he is a tough guy!!"

And if you want to know what the Cajun Mafia is type it into Google it isn't that
hard to find. If all your going to do is call people curse words you have a very high immaturity level for a grown up.

So you started wit me saying I'm dating the mob, telling me I'm not over 20, but when I go on the defense I'm immature? And you call me a fanboy?? We'll I am a fan of guys that live the life and actually play by the rules it's entertainment for me that's it, and to me you are a fan too, your on here posting and commenting on people you don't know just like me, to me you are a [BadWord] because of the way you act on here, me I'm just a guy that's killin Time gossiping with your bitch ass, so don't talk shit to me cause I do defend myself by any means necessary on here, and remember all I can do to you is call you names I can't punch u threw your computer which you clearly deserve.

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: LaLouisiane] #762078
02/05/14 07:16 PM
02/05/14 07:16 PM
N
Nice_Guy Offline
Made Member
Nice_Guy  Offline
N
Made Member
@louisianaLoser it's funny how you cry about guys calling names but you started it first you little. Itch, so don't try and make me look like I start that shit, but I'll continue he to. All you names cause it bothers u, U BITCH!!!!

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762079
02/05/14 07:22 PM
02/05/14 07:22 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Keep calm and carry on gentlemen.
I'm thinking the wiseguys in town did pretty good on the Bowl. Everyone I talked to on the street were laying the points and taking the Broncs. Maybe uncle joe will get another nice envelope when everyone settles up this weekend. Interesting times ahead and a lot of the guys who plead out are hitting the streets in the next 12 months or less. Just the good ol days , never meaning no harm !! "General Lee shout there

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762081
02/05/14 07:27 PM
02/05/14 07:27 PM
N
Nice_Guy Offline
Made Member
Nice_Guy  Offline
N
Made Member
And back to the Chin,, I may have spoke to soon on him, I basically made my judgement solely on the uncle junior act, that was enough for me to say fuck him, which I still do. A real man don't play retard to stay outta a jail, to people like you guys that ain't from the street u think it's cool but for guys that are active, it's a fuckin joke.
Anthony Accardo is the greatest mob boss that ever lived till this day, muti-millionaire, Capone bodyguard, never once did someone try to whack him, never played retard, he fought his cases like a man, never convicted had serial killers that would do anything for him, so u guys that are cheering for chin like Fanboys, do some more history!!!

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762085
02/05/14 07:40 PM
02/05/14 07:40 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
I won't get roped into the argument too much but chins strongest years were when he was acting sick and he had the support of all his capos and the commission. understand that others stand up to their charges but it's also about beating the government and keeping the families together. Personally I think he saw the writing on the wall and was at the point that he was ready to do whatever it took to trick the govt - he wasn't a young boss at that point and everyone was getting pinched

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: carmela] #762086
02/05/14 07:47 PM
02/05/14 07:47 PM
All Over
NinoSconza Offline
ACTING BOSS
NinoSconza  Offline
ACTING BOSS
Made Member
All Over
Originally Posted By: carmela
The thing is these people are limited. They can only work with what's around them.
They have no skills, no mind for business, no licenses for business, no contacts out of the country, they only have the people around them to try and scam.

The guys that are making real money are ones that can do things between here and other countries, they have things coming and going overseas. They have contacts in those countries. They can travel to another country, take care of things and come back. They have licenses up the ass: construction, freight broker, real estate, you name it, they have it. And if they can't get the license in their name, they know who to go thru. On paper, and on the surface everything will be legit. This is the mafia.

Very well put Queen C...Your my Queen smile

The Sconza Crime Family

UNDISPUTED DEFACTO CARETAKER "BOSS" - SKINNY !!!
ACTING BOSS: NINO SCONZA (Awaiting Trial)
UNDERBOSS : Alfonse "Madbull" Capuzzi
Consigliere: Dellocroce
Street Boss: CHEECH (Supervised Release)
CAPO Joe "Search Function" Schmouzzi
Solider : Nino Sconza Jr.
Florida Faction
Capo Dr. PB (BOCA)
Associate: Jose LNU
SICILIAN FACTION
BOSS: CARMELA "Gravy"
UNDERBOSS: SALVATORE "SNAKES" RUSSO
Associates: A few guys from Harlem they ain't Italian but they get money!!!!

" Skinny he's a stand up guy". A man's man". They don't make guys like skinny no more."
Re: Joey merlino question [Re: Nice_Guy] #762087
02/05/14 07:55 PM
02/05/14 07:55 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
And back to the Chin,, I may have spoke to soon on him, I basically made my judgement solely on the uncle junior act, that was enough for me to say fuck him, which I still do. A real man don't play retard to stay outta a jail, to people like you guys that ain't from the street u think it's cool but for guys that are active, it's a fuckin joke.
Anthony Accardo is the greatest mob boss that ever lived till this day, muti-millionaire, Capone bodyguard, never once did someone try to whack him, never played retard, he fought his cases like a man, never convicted had serial killers that would do anything for him, so u guys that are cheering for chin like Fanboys, do some more history!!!

So because ur "from the streets of chicago"(which i may or may not believe) means u automatically know shit about NY and philly? Because this post and others like that u have made make it painfully obvious that u dont know shit.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Joey merlino question [Re: Wilson101] #762088
02/05/14 08:00 PM
02/05/14 08:00 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Chin might have been the most effective, most feared, and most respected American LCN boss ever, period. That is a legitimate debate. When you make absurd statements bashing a person like that it's pretty hard to take anything else you say serious.

Obviously it depends what time period you are looking at, but during his time he was THE MAN. Nobody even close and that isn't debatable.

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: Dellacroce] #762091
02/05/14 08:10 PM
02/05/14 08:10 PM
P
PineBarrens Offline
Associate
PineBarrens  Offline
P
Associate
You can bet that things are lining up for big things to happen. Guys are out and will find their place

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762092
02/05/14 08:18 PM
02/05/14 08:18 PM
N
Nice_Guy Offline
Made Member
Nice_Guy  Offline
N
Made Member
All kidding aside, I'm not trying to argue wit you guys about The Chin, u know way more about the guy than I do, I'm just saying I hated the playing sick part, it irked me, but I do respect what you guys say and think of the guy so I won't say anything more about him....dellacrotch believe what ya want pally!!!

Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762097
02/05/14 08:48 PM
02/05/14 08:48 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Yes i will believe what i want, and your posting style leads me to believe that your a 12 year old kid who just watched goodfellas for the first time...your "stand up guy from chicago" lol! Only a jerkoff trying to sound tough would ever describe themselves like that.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Joey merlino question [Re: PhillyMob] #762099
02/05/14 09:08 PM
02/05/14 09:08 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Any cpa can get you a no show if a company has revenue.

If having a no show or providing a no show is evidence of some mass criminal conspiracy or a mafia connection, I know quite a few folks that must be made guys.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull