hello everyone;

I'm a twenty years old guy from Turkey. I love La Cosa Nostra fictional stuff plus the real life stories and bios of many mobsters.

I'm also well interested in movie making, story/screen writing also writing novel.

so here i need your help:

i'm creating a fictional crime family, will be loosely based on Bonanno's, my novel will begin with the era just before Galante was again on the streets in middle of the 1970's, and it will go through Three Capos Murder till 1990's.

But i will not follow the real bios %100, there will be a lot of inspirations:

such is like: I'm creating a leading character, who will be based on both Big Paul Vario, Joey Massino, and there will be mixes, or original characters.

anyway, i'm a turk and i've never been out of my country. My problem is i don't know which crew or capos operated mainly in what neighbors, i mean one of my fictional capos: he will be active capo over South Brooklyn let's say, but i don't have detalied information about what would a mobster interest in South Brooklyn in 1970's and 80's for example.

so please help me: where can i get these sort of informations ? give me book names, site names (gangsterbb is already very helpful)