GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, 1 invisible), 241 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,884
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Frank Bonomo of the Bonannos. #759537
01/21/14 10:18 AM
01/21/14 10:18 AM
Gotti Offline OP
Button
Gotti  Offline OP
Button
Does anybody have much information on him? I managed to find this link but I was wondering how accurate it was because I have failed to find anything else online about him.

Thanks.

Makes you think. Makes you think about the people in your life. And when I think, I think of Neil. If he were here now what would he say? He would say "John what's it about? What's life about... if you dont go through it as a man's man?". He'd say "Suck it up, take the fall do the time. That made you what you are. That makes you what you are. How long have we been around this thing of ours? This Cosa Nostra? 120 years. What's it about? It's about the rules, perimeters. You take the beating for a friend, you don't run, you don't lay down, you don't betray who you are. What you are.
Re: Frank Bonomo of the Bonannos. [Re: Gotti] #759541
01/21/14 11:19 AM
01/21/14 11:19 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: Gotti
Does anybody have much information on him? I managed to find this link but I was wondering how accurate it was because I have failed to find anything else online about him.

Thanks.

You wont find a more accurate article on Bonomo than the one in the link you posted (which I canĀ“t see btw.) So here it is again.

http://www.onewal.com/a024/f_bonomo.html

[Linked Image]
Re: Frank Bonomo of the Bonannos. [Re: Gotti] #762559
02/08/14 01:25 AM
02/08/14 01:25 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Bonomo was very loyal to the family. He was a loyalist to Joe Bonanno during the Bonanno War. He was well respected in the family, but was never an offical capo as far as I know. He did serve as an acting capo in the late 70's, Galante promoted him to official capo during this time, but he always felt that Rastelli was still the offical boss of the family and continued to report to the real capo of the crew Salvo. He was close to many capo's at this time in the family, he was close to Phil Giaconne. Sometime after the three capo's were murdered in 1981, Joe Massino stripped Bonomo of his associates, and they were tranfered to the Gambino crime family. Massino said this was on Rastelli's orders, but Bonomo thought Phil had nothing to do with this and believed that Massino was really behind the move to curry favor with John Gotti, a rising star in the Gambino crime family at the time. After that Bonomo retired from the family.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull