GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 136 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,886
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,325
Posts1,058,642
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: cookcounty] #759917
01/23/14 03:10 PM
01/23/14 03:10 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ thearm

i sent you a PM concerning a matter i'm interested in involving rosemont/cchills

Answered it in the other thread.....

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #759992
01/23/14 07:12 PM
01/23/14 07:12 PM
F
FriedRavioliFarts Offline OP
Made Member
FriedRavioliFarts  Offline OP
F
Made Member

Arm,

How can you call DeLaurentis and Inendino nickel and dime guys? They have made fortunes and invested it wisely.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: TheArm] #760000
01/23/14 07:45 PM
01/23/14 07:45 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: Snakes
I'm telling you, we gotta show TheArm Fosco's picture, he would probably know all of them

The Arm is in that photo..next to JB. The guy is immortal...there can be only one.

I exposed you as a fake son...stop embarassing yourslf

A fake what exactly? A fake anonymous online internet poster? lol how many 40-50 something union reps use the word "son." At least try and talk the part...If you guys continue to engage this jackass, you are just wasting time.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: Mmalioni] #760039
01/24/14 04:56 AM
01/24/14 04:56 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: Mmalioni
Arm- Who are the #s 1, 2 and 3 in the Outfit now?

Just go to that Rockford club/bar TheArm has referred to multiple times and ask the guys in there. Tell them "TheArm" sent you. They´ll probably say "Oh...TheArm, yeah that´s the guy who disco danced the Colombos out of Utica and Bretti straight into prison." lol

[Linked Image]
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: ChiTown] #760095
01/24/14 01:50 PM
01/24/14 01:50 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
I'm telling you, we gotta show TheArm Fosco's picture, he would probably know all of them

The Arm is in that photo..next to JB. The guy is immortal...there can be only one.

I exposed you as a fake son...stop embarassing yourslf

A fake what exactly? A fake anonymous online internet poster? lol how many 40-50 something union reps use the word "son." At least try and talk the part...If you guys continue to engage this jackass, you are just wasting time.

You are a FAKE Chi town, because you regurgitate inaccurate incorrect information and try to pass it off as first hand knowledge. I had to laugh at your comments about the guys from the NW Burbs, because I wasn’t joking when I told you I have heard the same things from “kids” talking shit at bars pretending they know what they are talking about. The idea that anyone “answered to or reported to” Basso is beyond laughable. Basso was born on second base and thinks he hit a double. A Bookie who paid juice just like all the rest. The Kicker was when you had no idea about the Russian/Elmwood park connection. Anyone who actually knows tit from twat about what goes on in Cook County know this, but you can’t find it widely reported in the news or on the internet. Son,you are a kid who is interested outfit scuttlebutt, and that’s fine. But when you try to present wannabe myth and internet rumor as first hand inside knowledge, you just look foolish…You want accurate info, listen to people like me who actually know what we are talking about

Been there and done it
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: TheArm] #760142
01/24/14 04:37 PM
01/24/14 04:37 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
You want accurate info, listen to people like me who actually know what we are talking about

I might have missed it in another thread, but what exactly is your source?

That is the problem with guys who come in here acting like they just got off the phone with Mike Sarno.

And of course I don't mean specific names, I just mean say something like: "My uncle was heavily involved and so were several former friends etc."

There is really no point in spouting off a bunch of info unless people at least have some inkling of where it's coming from.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760267
01/25/14 07:38 AM
01/25/14 07:38 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760272
01/25/14 09:46 AM
01/25/14 09:46 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
A site about the mob would accept Bitcoin lol

Last edited by Snakes; 01/25/14 09:46 AM.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: jonnynonos] #760535
01/27/14 10:22 AM
01/27/14 10:22 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
You want accurate info, listen to people like me who actually know what we are talking about

That is the problem with guys who come in here acting like they just got off the phone with Mike Sarno.

And of course I don't mean specific names, I just mean say something like: "My uncle was heavily involved and so were several former friends etc."

There is really no point in spouting off a bunch of info unless people at least have some inkling of where it's coming from.

My Grandfather was with Joe Mararia, My father, and 3 uncles were either made guys or associates in the Buffalo family. I was a Buffalo associate from 1978 till 1990, and did 14 momth in Federal prison, which could have been life under RICO were it not for some bad searches. I asked permission and was granted permission to move, walk away but always remember promises I made to friends, and I have never broken them. I got the go ahead becuse even when I was looking at dying in prison, I never flipped. If you notice, my references to anyone active are cryptic and vague intentionally. I now live in Cook County IL and needless to say the first thing I did whan I got here (not that I had a choice) was introduce myself to the right people in Chicago, Rockford and what is left in Milwaukee.
So my "Sources" are a LIFETIME in and around the life and people and things I see every day.

Been there and done it
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: TheArm] #760538
01/27/14 10:40 AM
01/27/14 10:40 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

My Grandfather was with Joe Mararia, My father, and 3 uncles were either made guys or associates in the Buffalo family. I was a Buffalo associate from 1978 till 1990, and did 14 momth in Federal prison, which could have been life under RICO were it not for some bad searches. I asked permission and was granted permission to move, walk away but always remember promises I made to friends, and I have never broken them. I got the go ahead becuse even when I was looking at dying in prison, I never flipped. If you notice, my references to anyone active are cryptic and vague intentionally. I now live in Cook County IL and needless to say the first thing I did whan I got here (not that I had a choice) was introduce myself to the right people in Chicago, Rockford and what is left in Milwaukee.
So my "Sources" are a LIFETIME in and around the life and people and things I see every day.

Why don't you tell us the Chicago Outfit boss who had multiple familial connections to Buffalo? You would have known him if you were around this city in the 1990s.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: ChiTown] #760554
01/27/14 12:20 PM
01/27/14 12:20 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Why don't you tell us the Chicago Outfit boss who had multiple familial connections to Buffalo? You would have known him if you were around this city in the 1990s.

As usual son, just by the way you posed the question, it proves how clueless you are.
We've been over this right?
A punk like you quizzing me is a joke...and I've already exposed you as the fake you are....by ye son...the next click you hear will be me shit canning you to the mental ward of the ignored

Been there and done it
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760558
01/27/14 12:36 PM
01/27/14 12:36 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
So the answer is no...you don't know his name and really can't prove anything beyond what you claim lol.

This Outfit boss had multiple nephews expelled from Buffalo unions...he had numerous siblings living in that city and if you were anything you claim, you would know the guy.

lol again you are a 13 yo kid.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: ChiTown] #760562
01/27/14 12:42 PM
01/27/14 12:42 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
So the answer is no...you don't know his name and really can't prove anything beyond what you claim lol.

This Outfit boss had multiple nephews expelled from Buffalo unions...he had numerous siblings living in that city and if you were anything you claim, you would know the guy.

I do know the guy, in fact everyone knows the guy because like all you bullhit, anyone can find it on wikipedia or on any number 0f sites on the internet.
Son...I exposed you as a fake, chime in when you comeoup with something not transposed as a cut and paste...till then, you just anther wannabe fake...you will be on ignore from this point on son...so feel free to talk to yourself, becuse no one that matters cares what you say.

Been there and done it
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760565
01/27/14 12:48 PM
01/27/14 12:48 PM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Edit: Sorry, got my Rockford threads mixed up.

Last edited by Snakes; 01/27/14 12:53 PM.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: Snakes] #760567
01/27/14 12:57 PM
01/27/14 12:57 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Gumba could have read to sick kids and old people in hospitals in his spare time... but that still doesn't do away with the fact that he had some very serious allegations leveled against him before he died. Obviously, he was never convicted of them in this world but he was implicated in several murders by a guy who from most accounts was a very credible witness. These guys have to live double lives - it's all a part of the game. Maybe he fooled all of those firefighters and old ladies in the neighborhood, but if you are as connected as you say you are, you should have been able to see through that charade.

moved to the correct thread

Last edited by TheArm; 01/27/14 01:01 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: TheArm] #760578
01/27/14 01:29 PM
01/27/14 01:29 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

I do know the guy, in fact everyone knows the guy because like all you bullhit, anyone can find it on wikipedia or on any number 0f sites on the internet.
Son...I exposed you as a fake, chime in when you comeoup with something not transposed as a cut and paste...till then, you just anther wannabe fake...you will be on ignore from this point on son...so feel free to talk to yourself, becuse no one that matters cares what you say.

So just name him for me if its so obvious. Then name his nephews. Both were kicked out of of LIUNA Local 210 in Buffalo.

Come on big guy...I know you are googling frantically...just take a guess.

Last edited by ChiTown; 01/27/14 01:30 PM.
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760588
01/27/14 02:29 PM
01/27/14 02:29 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@chitown

not to add fuel to the fire but the arm knows some shit

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: cookcounty] #760589
01/27/14 02:40 PM
01/27/14 02:40 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@chitown

not to add fuel to the fire but the arm knows some shit

Thanks CC,,,,I finally had to put this kid on ignore, his stalking me with incessant instant messages and in the forums stopped being entertaining and became creepy.I embarassed him showing how little he knew and his butt is sore...in time he'll get over it. I let him off the hook by ignoring him

Been there and done it
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: TheArm] #760603
01/27/14 03:49 PM
01/27/14 03:49 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss

Thanks for the answer.

I am curious as to your response to this question posted to you above:

"Arm,

How can you call DeLaurentis and Inendino nickel and dime guys? They have made fortunes and invested it wisely."

I don't know about their investments, but it would seem they are probably very high up in the echelon of what remains of the Chicago mob these days.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: jonnynonos] #760611
01/27/14 04:14 PM
01/27/14 04:14 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Thanks for the answer.

I am curious as to your response to this question posted to you above:

"Arm,

How can you call DeLaurentis and Inendino nickel and dime guys? They have made fortunes and invested it wisely."

I don't know about their investments, but it would seem they are probably very high up in the echelon of what remains of the Chicago mob these days.

What I meant was, that most of their fortunes were made in legit transactions, I honestly never understood why either of them felt a need to shake down guys who sold Porno out of their trunks and promotors of Lingerie shows, and hang out in lowbrow joints like the old "Hangar" that bar in the west loop (The name escapes me, it kitty corner from Burger Barron) I'm not just spreading rumors, I saw it with my own eyes. This is what I meant by nickels and dimes.
If they are indeed in the upper echelon of the outifit, and I personally have seen nothing to indicate that, In suspect they are so by default...just my take

Been there and done it
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760616
01/27/14 04:26 PM
01/27/14 04:26 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
I think the thinking w/ them being on top is that Cicero/26th is the only real active crew left and with Marcello and Sarno gone, they are up there.

The south side crews have always been known as more blue collar.

IMO you are not too far off in terms of nickle and dime stuff... I think that is what the Outfit has been reduced to.

Look at the evidence from Family Secrets... the takes from the poker machines were very low, and, yeah, at busted up old Chicago places... Frank Calabrese's juice operation was largely loaning a few hundred bucks at a time to Connie's Pizza delivery guys.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760633
01/27/14 05:14 PM
01/27/14 05:14 PM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Inendino is South Side, right? I suspect he is at the very least street boss or #2 for Caruso. Solly D may be running Cicero now. Not sure about Pudge. Just speculation on my part.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: Snakes] #760643
01/27/14 05:45 PM
01/27/14 05:45 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Inendino is South Side, right? I suspect he is at the very least street boss or #2 for Caruso. Solly D may be running Cicero now. Not sure about Pudge. Just speculation on my part.

Inendino is Cicero.

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 01/27/14 05:46 PM.
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760677
01/27/14 08:34 PM
01/27/14 08:34 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@johnynonose

the chicago mob operates in the south suburbs as well

those poker machines were in some of the strangest places (when they were illegal)

they probably make even more money off the poker racket now that it's legal

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760680
01/27/14 09:10 PM
01/27/14 09:10 PM
F
FriedRavioliFarts Offline OP
Made Member
FriedRavioliFarts  Offline OP
F
Made Member

Arm,

Thanks for the info much appreciated. What about D'Amico/Elmwood Park gambling and real estate interest in Rockford? Also does Rockford maintain a link with Chinatown still?

How much OC is going on up in Milwaukee? Isn't there a big golf outing every year? Didn't Chicago absorb gambling up there under Monteleone and 26th?

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760751
01/28/14 01:48 PM
01/28/14 01:48 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: FriedRavioliFarts

Arm,

Thanks for the info much appreciated. What about D'Amico/Elmwood Park gambling and real estate interest in Rockford? Also does Rockford maintain a link with Chinatown still?

How much OC is going on up in Milwaukee? Isn't there a big golf outing every year? Didn't Chicago absorb gambling up there under Monteleone and 26th?

A LOT has gone on in the past few years.
What is left of Elmwood park and the Rockford family are making a killing on legit and semi real estate deals on the west side.
If you go by and see the construction around W State east of Maridian road,everyone from the trucks to the heavy equipment to the dumpsters down to the porta-potties had to present "performence bonds" to get the contracts. This in addition to the "dumping" of proerties after they have been gutted of all the copper and the ongoing slum lording. You have huge single family houses on and just off West State that sold for 35K, have been subdivided 6 ways and rented for $650 a month, it's a great racket.
As for Chinatown not sure there is much left to keep a connection with.
Milwaukee is struggling but still alive, and both Riockford and Chicago have taken some of that action.

Been there and done it
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: FriedRavioliFarts] #760761
01/28/14 02:26 PM
01/28/14 02:26 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Chinatown is still a very strong crew with a huge presence in Chicago. In fact, I'd argue it is a dominant crew since merging with Cicero and expanding video poker machines throughout the southland. Casey S was a cash cow. The Caruso brothers still run that crew, but do report in through Cicero. If I had to guess, I would assume they are reporting to Inendino, who lives near Leomont/Darien area near both Carusos.

I would doubt they have anything to do with Rockford.

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: ChiTown] #760765
01/28/14 02:47 PM
01/28/14 02:47 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
I should also mention, the real estate holdings in Loves park as well

Last edited by TheArm; 01/28/14 02:48 PM.
Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: ChiTown] #760779
01/28/14 04:24 PM
01/28/14 04:24 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Chinatown is still a very strong crew with a huge presence in Chicago. In fact, I'd argue it is a dominant crew since merging with Cicero and expanding video poker machines throughout the southland. Casey S was a cash cow. The Caruso brothers still run that crew, but do report in through Cicero. If I had to guess, I would assume they are reporting to Inendino, who lives near Leomont/Darien area near both Carusos.

I would doubt they have anything to do with Rockford.

Thought the Carusos were Bridgeport people.

Hell it was his kid who beat that poor black kid up so badly years ago.

Did they move out?

Re: Chicago and Rockford [Re: ChiTown] #760783
01/28/14 04:41 PM
01/28/14 04:41 PM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
The Caruso brothers still run that crew, but do report in through Cicero. If I had to guess, I would assume they are reporting to Inendino, who lives near Leomont/Darien area near both Carusos.

This is what made me think that Inendino was in South Side. I had heard that the South Side guys were now reporting to Cicero and that Inendino was the capo of the Cicero guys with Caruso as #2.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull