GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (furio_from_naples, 1 invisible), 222 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,050
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hector "Junior" Pagan #753836
12/17/13 03:51 AM
12/17/13 03:51 AM
M
MobMan Offline OP
Made Member
MobMan  Offline OP
M
Made Member
Is he still in Witness Protection ? Last time I heard was that he got rejected from the program, and he was in jail. Where is he ? And does anyone know his backstory ?

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #754001
12/17/13 07:13 PM
12/17/13 07:13 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
WITNESS PROTECTION OR JAIL- WHO KNOWS. AFTER SEEING "MOB WIVES" i THINK HE WOULD TAKE ANYTHING TO GET AWAY FROM RENE

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #754033
12/17/13 11:44 PM
12/17/13 11:44 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
he snitched on the bonnanos so he doesnt have to fear retribution there is a bonnano rat living in plain day in new york running businesses and he is still alive.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #754045
12/18/13 01:52 AM
12/18/13 01:52 AM
M
MobMan Offline OP
Made Member
MobMan  Offline OP
M
Made Member
I don't blame him for marrying Renee because he probably did it to get close to her father and Big Joey

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #754048
12/18/13 02:28 AM
12/18/13 02:28 AM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
Poor Renee, I have to say both Junior and the son are good looking guys.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #760033
01/24/14 12:30 AM
01/24/14 12:30 AM
M
MobMan Offline OP
Made Member
MobMan  Offline OP
M
Made Member
I heard "Junior" Pagan is getting out next year.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #760389
01/26/14 11:46 AM
01/26/14 11:46 AM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
and wrote Renee a letter??? mobmives commentary... I still need to rewatch the episode to see what it said.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: tiger84] #760516
01/27/14 02:37 AM
01/27/14 02:37 AM
O
On_and_on_it_goes Offline
Associate
On_and_on_it_goes  Offline
O
Associate
I never heard that before. Why wouldnt the family exact revenge. Same with Chris P down in Miami

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #760517
01/27/14 02:49 AM
01/27/14 02:49 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
I'm surprised that people on this site actually watch Mob Wives. I watched 1 episode when it just started, then swore off it from there. I'd rather watch Big Brother, than see those obnoxious people float about sick

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #760827
01/28/14 08:31 PM
01/28/14 08:31 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

was just reading a little article about his upcoming testimony aagainst his 2 co defedents in this robbery/murder trial were he was the shooter. it happened in 2010 no way I don't care who he told on is he getting off without atleast 10yrs. feds give out gifts but noway he gets out in a yr. but holy shit the circus this trial will become I cant believe the fbi is goin to put him up on stand they hate the mob wives show so much there making it look creditable. I really cant believe all the mobsters on staten island havnt started leaving dead fish on all the girls front steps. this just makes there boro look soft. tg is lucky to be alive, the other 4 mob familes must laugh at the bonano;s for this shit its out of control. the 2 will get plea bargains of like 6 or 8yrs noway will this play out in the news and tv. I see the show its preety stupid just that crazed drugg addict pushing around some hot chick from philly if shes really from sp. now it says here cousons are alledged mobsters any one now who the hot chick with the funeral parlors family is?

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #760828
01/28/14 08:37 PM
01/28/14 08:37 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
1.27.2014, 11:32 PM
Feds frowning on possible ‘Mob Wives’ scene at Mafia murder trial

JEFFERSON SIEGEL/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Reputed Bonanno member Luigi Grasso (center) will face accusations from mob triggerman Hector Pagan at trial in February.

Prosecutors fear jurors for an upcoming gangland murder trial with stars in their eyes may become part of the cast of the reality TV show “Mob Wives.”

Hector Pagan, the star witness against reputed mobsters Richard Riccardi and Luigi Grasso, has become a recurring plot line on the popular show because he is the ex-husband of “Mob Wives” star Renee Graziano.

Pagan, who admitted to slaying Luchese mobster James Donovan in 2010, sports a tux from his cameo on 'Mob Wives.'

Pagan's so-called "betrayal" of his ex-wife and father-in-law, Bonanno capo Anthony Graziano, will undoubtedly be the subject of further discussion when he takes the stand in Brooklyn Federal Court next month, Assistant U.S. Attorney Nicole Argentieri stated in papers seeking an anonymous jury.

The feds want the jurors' identities kept secret to prevent anyone from hunting them down "to generate additional stories," Argentieri warns.

'Mob Wives' star Renee Graziano, who was married to Pagan, at Brooklyn Federal Court.

Worse, jurors might ignore the evidence and reach a verdict to "avoid the notoriety associated with the show or seek it out."

Pagan is the actual gunman who fatally shot reputed Luchese mobter James Donovan during a stickup in Brooklyn in 2010.

He cut a deal with the feds to get out from under the murder in exchange for testifying against Riccardi and Grasso. Pagan, who made a cameo appearance on the show, even helped the feds make a racketeering case against his father-in-law.

The feds want the Brooklyn Federal Court jurors’ identities kept secret to prevent anyone from hunting them down “to generate additional stories,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Nicole Argentieri wrote in court papers.

jmarzulli@nydailynews.com

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #767585
03/12/14 01:21 PM
03/12/14 01:21 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

so he took the stand yesterday and admitted to being a fbi informant since 2006. wow he killed someone working for them and shot acouple other people this is sad. if I was the guy donovans family im sueing the shit out of them. he was a government agent who cause the death of my kin. so I did some nerd google shit his mob wive renee hasn't said a peep pn twitter her father must really be in the doghouse with the familes now. this guy was sticking up card games and shit shooting guys. what about the family of the victim in court hearing this and knowing the shooter is gonna walk. cant believe the gov would put him on the stand. crazy 2014 nothing changed.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: pmac] #767619
03/12/14 04:26 PM
03/12/14 04:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: pmac
her father must really be in the doghouse with the familes now.

I said that at least two years ago wink.

cant believe the gov would put him on the stand. crazy 2014 nothing changed.

I don't know why you're so surprised, pmac. The Feds will ALWAYS use rats because that's all they have to work with. And the truth is, they're still batting .900 at trial.

And I agree that your average juror is probably tired of these guys getting deals, but not so much that the Feds will ever stop batting .900. They have too much in their favor. They stack the deck and they win. End of story.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #767623
03/12/14 04:36 PM
03/12/14 04:36 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Pagan "Flipped" in 2005, Once Shot at Wife's Lover

Hector Pagan, ex-husband of Renee Graziano, yesterday testified in Brooklyn Federal Court that he had become a government informant in 2006 — a full five years before he agreed to wear a wire against father-in-law Anthony Graziano and other Bonanno ranking mobsters.

Pagan also fired a gun at a presumed beau of Renee's while Pagan was married to her after he happened to view her getting out of the man's car. No word is available regarding whether the man was wounded or not.

And Pagan had been a Luchese associate, as was victim James Donovan at the time of the murder, before moving to the Bonanno family after his engagement to Renee Graziano.

These are among the revelations to emerge from the trial of Luigi Grasso and Richard Riccardi for the killing of James Donovan. Grasso and Riccardi face life in prison if convicted.

The irony is that Pagan, the government's star witness, admitted to firing the fatal shot that actually killed Donovan during the Gravesend heist that netted the thugs $50,000 apiece.

This is "the first trial in history where the government sought to keep the jurors anonymous not only to ensure their physical safety, but also to protect the jury from (God forbid) ending up on a reality TV show," reported The Daily Beast.

“Members of the press or the producers of Mob Wives may attempt to contact jurors, if their identities are known, to generate additional stories surrounding the trial and [Pagan’s] testimony,” prosecutors said in court papers. “The expected media attention may put significant pressure on jurors to reach a verdict based on considerations other than the evidence presented at trial, for example to either avoid the notoriety associated with the show or to seek it out.”

Judge John Gleeson is a former prosecutor who along with fellow Assistant U.S. Attorney Diane Giacalone back in 1987 first prosecuted Gambino boss John Gotti.Giacalone had been subject to horrific abuse from the defense, and lost the case, though it was later revealed that a juror had been bribed and that the Feds had their own evidence of Gotti's guilt which they were holding on to for their own subsequent case.

Gleeson had ruled that the jury in the present case would be granted partial anonymity, meaning their names would be known only to the prosecution and defense, but not to the media—including reality TV shows.

In the late morning, 47-year-old Pagan took the stand in and was ask: “What’s the most serious crime you have committed in your life?”

“Murder,” Pagan replied.

“Who did you murder?” the prosecutor asked.

“James Donovan,” Pagan said.

“I told him I did scores, sold some pot, gambling stuff like that,” Pagan testified. “He said he had a couple of scores lined up.”

Pagan kept in touch with Donovan using one of his two cellphones.

Pagan said that he subsequently met defendant Riccardi, who joined him and Grasso in robbing a pot dealer.

“The plan was to go by the house and wait for the guy and when he goes in, pop his door and rob him,” Pagan testified.

Weeks later, the three met up at a Brooklyn Dunkin’ Donuts. Pagan climbed into Grasso’s white Toyota and headed for a supermarket parking lot facing an auto body shop. Pagan said Riccardi arrived in his black Mercedes and walked over to the Toyota.

Renee Graziano, Pagan's former wife, star of "Mob Wives."
“What did he carry with him?” the prosecutor asked.

“A bag with guns in it,” Pagan said. “We took what we wanted. I had a 9 mm. I think the rest were .38s.”

Pagan briefly exited the car to buy a bottle at a liquor store. “Just to cool things off,” he testified.

Pagan said they soon after watched as a luxury car pull up the auto body shop across the street. Grasso was at the wheel.

“Ronnie said, ‘There he is,’” Pagan testified.

Donovan was making a routine stop at his place of business, a check-cashing operation. He was just out of his car, when Pagan and the others pulled up.

Pagan said that his job was to hold Donovan at gunpoint while Ronnie grabbed the money.

“I put the gun to him and said, ‘Stay right here,’” Pagan told the jury. “He wiggled away from me and started running. I shot him.”

Pagan and the others drove off.

“There really was no getaway plan,” Pagan testified.

He said that one of the others claimed to have shot Donovan.

“I said ‘No, you didn’t, I did,” Pagan recalled.

In a Brooklyn basement, they counted their take and it came to some $200,000.

“Ronnie took the guns,” Pagan testified. “He said he was going to melt mine.”

Pagan reported that Ronnie later told him that Richie had been blabbing about the killing.

“I said, ‘You should kill Richie,”” Pagan said, explaining to the jury, “He’s going around saying things that should not be said.”

The prosecutor then led Pagan through a recounting of his decades-long career in the mob.

Pagan was first an associate of the Luchese crime family. The he got engaged to Renee Graziano, daughter of TG Graziano, a high-level Bonanno member since put on the shelf over the show "Mob Wives."

TG told him "if you’re going to do that, we have to transfer you,’” Pagan said.

Pagan then became an associate of the Bonanno crime family and participated in robberies, extortion, beatings, kidnapping and drug dealing.

Pagan said that one day he saw his wife Renee’s car parked by the side of the road with nobody inside. She then pulled up in a vehicle with another man.

“I started shooting at him,” Pagan testified. The man survived. Pagan and Renee subsequently separated and reunited several times, once during an episode of Mob Wive." That season ended with the revelation that Junior, as he was called on the show, had become “an associate of the government,” rather than face a lengthy prison term for the armed robbery of a card game.

He'd actually flipped years earlier, in 2005, according to the New York Daily News.

Presumably, the defense gets its crack today.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #767676
03/13/14 02:01 AM
03/13/14 02:01 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Wait a minute,when a guy becomes a rat he is still allowed to earn but he is not allowed to commit any violence.How the fuck was this guy able to kill people and the FBI is still using him as a rat and also is calling him to testify??Didnt he break his agreement

Also TG should of payed more attention to his son in law rather than always shaking down the young guys in his neighbourhood

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #767693
03/13/14 09:54 AM
03/13/14 09:54 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
This is fucking nuts. The worst part of the crime is the murder, right? And, the one who committed that act is testifying? I hope they throw the book at him.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #767695
03/13/14 10:25 AM
03/13/14 10:25 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Why would the Government work with a guy after he murdered someone on there watch? Its one thing to use these RATS to build there cases but to still use this guy is a friggin disgrace to the FBI, US attorneys office and anyone else involved.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #767697
03/13/14 10:35 AM
03/13/14 10:35 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
The new GANG LAND NEWS arctile even goes to say that he testified that he commited scams against the FBI. Here is the direct quote, "He recounted numerous stings and scams he pulled over the years, including some on agents of the FBI and DEA".

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #767765
03/13/14 02:01 PM
03/13/14 02:01 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I read the gangland article these 2 are screwed the wife showed up to the seen right before the murder happened to get the house keys cause she was locked out her own brother testified but it never explained what trouble hes in that hes testifying against his brother inlaw. pagan got to get a 10piece. the lawyer who beat joel waverly cop killing trial reps one of the guys got pagan to say he lied to family and friends last week about when he's getting out, what a low life fell bad for his kid. the lawyer brought up how he want s to be a better father then kept doing crime. checked twitter no one of those mobwives are saying a peep about this probably good for there fake story lines next season.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: pmac] #767768
03/13/14 02:29 PM
03/13/14 02:29 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
checked twitter no one of those mobwives are saying a peep about this probably good for there fake story lines next season.

Or maybe someone finally sat those miserable c*unts down and imposed the street version of the "gag order."

They're a fucking disgrace. No one, and I mean NO ONE, who has a wife or daughter associated with that show gets the same respect today that they got five years ago. TG ain't the only one wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: pizzaboy] #767863
03/13/14 07:59 PM
03/13/14 07:59 PM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
Hey PB would Ramona's husband be one of the guys who gets less respect? He seems like he is the only guy connected to theses sluts who is/was still active in OC.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis
Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #769099
03/21/14 04:27 PM
03/21/14 04:27 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #769105
03/21/14 04:45 PM
03/21/14 04:45 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Gotta love the daily news.... "A pair of fatso wannabe mafioso's" lol great journalism. Almost as good as the baseless and sensational " El Chapo apprehended, will be extradited to NY to face federal charges". That last one was pretty ballsy false reporting. I do not doubt that he's been indicted in NY but that does not mean he WILL be extradited there, and it sure doesn't mean that a determination has made on where he will be extradited to hours after his arrest.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: Gingello101182] #769218
03/22/14 11:04 AM
03/22/14 11:04 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
Hey PB would Ramona's husband be one of the guys who gets less respect? He seems like he is the only guy connected to theses sluts who is/was still active in OC.

Sorry for the belated reply, Gingello. But I just saw this post because it's getting harder and harder for me to stay logged-on for more than ten minutes at a time what with all the trolls here lately.

Anyway, I guess you can make that point about Joey Sclafani. But I'm not sure how much respect he got to begin with. I mean, sure, he's a standup kid and all that. But if not for his Dad, who was a fucking legend, you never would have heard of him wink.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #769245
03/22/14 02:15 PM
03/22/14 02:15 PM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
Thanks PB. What do you think Sally Dogs would say if he were alive to see this show? My guess is the show would not have happened if he were alive.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis
Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #769248
03/22/14 02:29 PM
03/22/14 02:29 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

im surprised the Donovan family hasn't filed a wrongfull death lawsuit against hector pagan and the fbi. he said he was working for them since 2006 collected 15k from them its a slam dunk rite. unless the already collected the hush money. the 2 mafia cops that killed eddie lino sued everyone and that just got swept under the rug. cause when you sue the police and they settle its always confidential. some black around were I live got beat up and arrested, charges got dropped and sued for like 1 mill got a settle for 100k but was told to shut up, he leaked the agreement to a paper and the cops sued him back. never heard what the outcome was.

Last edited by pmac; 03/22/14 02:30 PM.
Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: Gingello101182] #769407
03/23/14 09:28 PM
03/23/14 09:28 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
loll!!! that would suck... if your man was in the mob, AND you were on mob wives, EVERYONE would know who you fuck with and you would look like a COMPLETE slut... with tapes to prove it too...

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: Wilson101] #769409
03/23/14 09:40 PM
03/23/14 09:40 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
FATSO?? Wannabe? LOL! In all seriousness though how could a rat NOT commit violence and still be believable? If they were doing hits before they chose to cooperate what would they tell everyone else in the crew? I woke up one day and decided killing was wrong and now I only want commit theft and extortion? This whole organized crime concept is all kind of starting to get played out.. IF these so called criminals don't start killing themselves off first they're prob gonna die early of stress, post traumatic stress syndrome or some other type of mood disorder.

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: paprincess] #769414
03/23/14 10:22 PM
03/23/14 10:22 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: paprincess
loll!!! that would suck... if your man was in the mob, AND you were on mob wives, EVERYONE would know who you fuck with and you would look like a COMPLETE slut... with tapes to prove it too...

Princess seems like your getting a lil rowed up here... lol

Re: Hector "Junior" Pagan [Re: MobMan] #769446
03/24/14 10:44 AM
03/24/14 10:44 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
My how the times have changed lol. Some of these old timers are probably turning in their graves right now, because of how "this thing" became so mainstream

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull