GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 271 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,775
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gangsters: America's Most Evil #753387
12/14/13 07:41 AM
12/14/13 07:41 AM
T
tiger84 Offline OP
Capo
tiger84  Offline OP
T
Capo
this show is a fuckin embarrassment they have so called "gangsters" that noone has heard of and no Italian guys.Seriously the guy thats in charge of finding these stories should be banned from producing.They have guys who literally the only people have heard of them are people who grew up in that hood and if you go a few blocks over they dont know who these guys are.

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #753388
12/14/13 07:50 AM
12/14/13 07:50 AM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
I thought it was interesting to watch about less known gangsters. If they had made another John Gotti episode, I would have gone crazy.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: Dwalin2011] #753418
12/14/13 11:16 AM
12/14/13 11:16 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
how many shows on Italians do you want? Theres mobsters, mafias greatest hits, inside the american mob, all of them telling the same story. At least on this show its something different and wont be pointlessly regurgitated again. Also ive only watched a few episodes and I don't think many of the informants are gonna come out and write books and show their faces so its not like theres some marketable thing with drug trafficking informants.

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: Scorsese] #753495
12/14/13 06:27 PM
12/14/13 06:27 PM
T
tiger84 Offline OP
Capo
tiger84  Offline OP
T
Capo
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
how many shows on Italians do you want? Theres mobsters, mafias greatest hits, inside the american mob, all of them telling the same story. At least on this show its something different and wont be pointlessly regurgitated again. Also ive only watched a few episodes and I don't think many of the informants are gonna come out and write books and show their faces so its not like theres some marketable thing with drug trafficking informants.

Fair enough BUT if they want to do black gangsters how about doing the real gangsters like Nicky Barnes,Big meech frank Matthews or even supreme mcgriff and fat cat nichols.They doing an episode on the cutt boys wtf and black women who everyone knows it was there husbands who were the real drug dealers but they want to make it that these women were gangsters.What about the episode on Lisette Lee is she considered a gangster.

I understand that this show is doing recent gangsters why not do a show on Chris paciello even though hes a piece of shit he was more of a gangster than 99% of the people who they have shown.So they pick to do a show on local neighbourhood black guys and women but they dont try do a show on the mexican mafia who is the most powerful group in cali and those 100 guys control thousands of gang members in southern california.

And yes if they did an episode on john gotti i would of killed myself but since they love drug dealers so much why not do a carmine galante episode or vinny gorgeous

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #753498
12/14/13 06:42 PM
12/14/13 06:42 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
Probably because everyone has heard those stories
You mentioned a thousand times.

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #753500
12/14/13 06:59 PM
12/14/13 06:59 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Extortion , if u have a problem with wipeout people r posting then don't fuckin comment , your attitude and arrogance bores me to death

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #753506
12/14/13 07:23 PM
12/14/13 07:23 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: tiger84
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

Fair enough BUT if they want to do black gangsters how about doing the real gangsters like Nicky Barnes,Big meech frank Matthews or even supreme mcgriff and fat cat nichols.They doing an episode on the cutt boys wtf and black women who everyone knows it was there husbands who were the real drug dealers but they want to make it that these women were gangsters.What about the episode on Lisette Lee is she considered a gangster.

I understand that this show is doing recent gangsters why not do a show on Chris paciello even though hes a piece of shit he was more of a gangster than 99% of the people who they have shown.So they pick to do a show on local neighbourhood black guys and women but they dont try do a show on the mexican mafia who is the most powerful group in cali and those 100 guys control thousands of gang members in southern california.

And yes if they did an episode on john gotti i would of killed myself but since they love drug dealers so much why not do a carmine galante episode or vinny gorgeous

Theres a few episodes that are a bit pointless but looking at the episode lists they have mostly big names on their johnny eng, quasand lewis, griselda blanco, carlos ledher, and some top gang leaders and other drug traffickers that were notoriously violent. I don't know why you would want vinny gorgeous in their if you have got a problem with the cut boys being featured, i think they both were charged with the same amount of murders and i don't think that vinny gorgeous career really merits a documentary, the only thing significant about him was that he was ratted out by joe massino.

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #753511
12/14/13 08:23 PM
12/14/13 08:23 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

Fair enough BUT if they want to do black gangsters how about doing the real gangsters like Nicky Barnes,Big meech frank Matthews or even supreme mcgriff and fat cat nichols.

There is a 3-season series called "American gangster" which already has episodes on Nicky Barnes, McGriff and Fat Cat. As for Big Meech, there are several documentaries about him too.

But I agree Lisette Lee shouldn't ge considered a "most evil gangster", like they say in the title. She just had a crew of 6 people who never killed anyone and just sold marijuana which isn't really a deadly drug, unlike heroin for example.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 12/14/13 08:28 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: Dwalin2011] #764222
02/17/14 06:41 PM
02/17/14 06:41 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
They have finally uploaded more episodes onto youtube.

anthony shea

johnny eng

alpo martinez

luis felipe latin kings

Luis Felipe comes off as a very scary cult leader like figure. Some of the shit he wrote was just plain creepy.

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #764231
02/17/14 07:05 PM
02/17/14 07:05 PM
New Jersey, USA
Feech_La_Manna85 Offline
Button
Feech_La_Manna85  Offline
Button
New Jersey, USA
Ive seen all of the episodes and while I agree some of the characters portrayed are relitively small time, others are big time. I mean Carlos Lehder was one of the largest figures in drug trafficing history and a very interesting story. Btw, does anyone know the current status of Lehder??

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #764232
02/17/14 07:07 PM
02/17/14 07:07 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@tiger84

i bet dana bostic would beat the shit outta chris paciello (whoever the fuck he is)

big meech is a clown

his crew should've killed him but they were just as goofy

he made a dvd saying that he was a gang leader (dumb as it gets)

bmf transported drugs in lambo's and ferarri's (goofy shit)

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #764243
02/17/14 09:25 PM
02/17/14 09:25 PM
New Jersey, USA
Feech_La_Manna85 Offline
Button
Feech_La_Manna85  Offline
Button
New Jersey, USA
@ cook county

your alittle special arent you??

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: cookcounty] #764245
02/17/14 09:31 PM
02/17/14 09:31 PM
T
tiger84 Offline OP
Capo
tiger84  Offline OP
T
Capo
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@tiger84

i bet dana bostic would beat the shit outta chris paciello (whoever the fuck he is)

big meech is a clown

Who gives a fuck whos tougher Paciello has a more interesting story.A guy who would do robberies then used that seed money to become the king of the night life in Miami and hang with Madonna and jlo while jlo was at her peak in the late 90s.And sofia verenga then he becomes a rat and gets out and owns nightclubs again

Big meech was smarter than anyone I tell you why......He knew that in the drug world theres no happy ending of retiring on an island with all your money eventually he knew he was going to spend over 30years to life so he might aswell enjoy himself and he did.These cutt boys were drug addicts who would kill there childhood friends

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #764440
02/18/14 08:24 PM
02/18/14 08:24 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@tiger

u were just talking about how "not gangster" most of the episodes are

so u obviously care who's tougher

mafia members kill their childhood friends all the time so don't be a hypocrit

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: cookcounty] #764464
02/18/14 10:09 PM
02/18/14 10:09 PM
T
tiger84 Offline OP
Capo
tiger84  Offline OP
T
Capo
Being tough has nothing to do with being a gangster if that was the case then all professional fighters would be the biggest gangsters.Carlo gambino would get the shit kicked out of him by a blind 10 year old or meyer lansky.It takes other things to be a good gangster.The point about this show is there doing stories about nobodies and trying to hype them up.

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #764523
02/19/14 08:45 AM
02/19/14 08:45 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@tiger84

big meech is a clown

Who gives a fuck whos tougher Paciello has a more interesting story.A guy who would do robberies then used that seed money to become the king of the night life in Miami and hang with Madonna and jlo while jlo was at her peak in the late 90s.And sofia verenga then he becomes a rat and gets out and owns nightclubs again

Big meech was smarter than anyone I tell you why......He knew that in the drug world theres no happy ending of retiring on an island with all your money eventually he knew he was going to spend over 30years to life so he might aswell enjoy himself and he did.These cutt boys were drug addicts who would kill there childhood friends

No disrespect pal but you need to pay attention. They did make shows about all them guys you names but I guess your television set doesn't get that the way we all do .
You also mentioned Paciello. Very interesting story behind him but crew that he was with from tine to time, the Bath Ave crew was so close the 7 boys had tattooes on themselves. They each got a number from 1-7. To me sounds like they were real close but in the end they murdered one of their own on orders from Bonanno big wig Anthony Spero.

That is just one story of the many about friends killing friends. So do your homework before you make wrong statements. No disrespect though thanks for the input.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #764525
02/19/14 09:08 AM
02/19/14 09:08 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Yeah and Judi shemtov who was an innocent mother who was shot in a robbery

Paul gulino who was pretty much the leader of the group got above his stations and demanded to be made and had the audacity to slap Anthony spero . His death warrant was signed the minute he raised his hands to the consigliere of the family

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: PhillyMob] #764528
02/19/14 09:18 AM
02/19/14 09:18 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob

No disrespect pal but you need to pay attention. They did make shows about all them guys you names but I guess your television set doesn't get that the way we all do .
You also mentioned Paciello. Very interesting story behind him but crew that he was with from tine to time, the Bath Ave crew was so close the 7 boys had tattooes on themselves. They each got a number from 1-7. To me sounds like they were real close but in the end they murdered one of their own on orders from Bonanno big wig Anthony Spero.

That is just one story of the many about friends killing friends. So do your homework before you make wrong statements. No disrespect though thanks for the input.

Those guys pretty much were products of the crack era. There were like little groups of mob connected drug crews shooting eachother up all over Brooklyn. Tommy Pitera and his crew were all active during that time to and were moving drugs in Brooklyn too. Then you also had that froggy gallione who was running a crack cocaine ring in bensonhurst.

Like I said a number of the episodes are bullshit but most of them are justified most of them were big time drug traffickers or gang leaders with an extensive body count. I have never heard of the cut boyz before you brung them but from reading their indictments they were pretty big dealers and had a number of murders to their names but I probably wont go out my way to watch that episode, however I wouldn't watch one about chris paciello either, he wasn't exactly a serial killer.

Last edited by Scorsese; 02/19/14 09:39 AM.
Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: PhillyMob] #764664
02/19/14 05:52 PM
02/19/14 05:52 PM
T
tiger84 Offline OP
Capo
tiger84  Offline OP
T
Capo

We are talking about Gangsters: America's Most Evil where are these episodes of the people i mentioned????????
Why did you mention the bath ave boys?Paciello jumped from crew to crew.I dont know what your trying to get at

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #764670
02/19/14 06:17 PM
02/19/14 06:17 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida

We are talking about Gangsters: America's Most Evil where are these episodes of the people i mentioned????????
Why did you mention the bath ave boys?Paciello jumped from crew to crew.I dont know what your trying to get at

You mentioned Nicky Barnes, big meech and others. They might not be on Americas most evil but there on gangland and other shows.

I mentioned bath ave. because Paciello ran with them for a little and there was a lot of Italians killing there own family members let alone their own friends. To your statement about them killing people they grew up with.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: tiger84] #764690
02/19/14 08:18 PM
02/19/14 08:18 PM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
"Who gives a fuck whos tougher Paciello has a more interesting story.A guy who would do robberies then used that seed money to become the king of the night life in Miami and hang with Madonna and jlo while jlo was at her peak in the late 90s.And sofia verenga then he becomes a rat and gets out and owns nightclubs again"

Apparently his story has already been well documented.....

Maybe instead of Gangsters: America's Most Evil, they can have Gangsters: America's Most Rerun. They can take old gagnster documentaries, put a new label on it, and change the narrator. Kind of like how Spike TV ruined Unsolved Mysteries by "remaking" it with that fag Dennis Farina. (Who the fuck replaces Robert Stack?)

Re: Gangsters: America's Most Evil [Re: StLguy] #764691
02/19/14 08:21 PM
02/19/14 08:21 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: StLguy
"Who gives a fuck whos tougher Paciello has a more interesting story.A guy who would do robberies then used that seed money to become the king of the night life in Miami and hang with Madonna and jlo while jlo was at her peak in the late 90s.And sofia verenga then he becomes a rat and gets out and owns nightclubs again"

Apparently his story has already been well documented.....

Maybe instead of Gangsters: America's Most Evil, they can have Gangsters: America's Most Rerun. They can take old gagnster documentaries, put a new label on it, and change the narrator. Kind of like how Spike TV ruined Unsolved Mysteries by "remaking" it with that fag Dennis Farina. (Who the fuck replaces Robert Stack?)

I agree it's the same stories about Griselda Blanco and all the other. They just change the name of the show.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull