GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 371 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,066
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,366
Posts1,059,457
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cop beats schizophrenic man to death. #751548
12/04/13 05:41 PM
12/04/13 05:41 PM
Franzese Offline OP
"The Gent"
Franzese  Offline OP
"The Gent"
Wiseguy
Hello guys,

This is my first thread, on this forums. Let's get directly to the point.

I've seen a video, from local surveillance camera that recorded a duet of cops, beating up a schizophrenic man. It's very disturbing, and those cops seem to me like they have no feelings towards the people that they ought to "protect". Instead of, they're using a tazer on him, beating him up, etc.

Here's the video:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-beats-schizophrenic-man-death-video-face-15-years-prison/

One of them is facing a custody, currently. Awaiting his trial. He might get 15 years for this action, if convicted. I just want to hear your opinion about this.

- Franzese

"Is it better to be loved, or feared?"

"Mafia executions are never “just business”. That phrase is a complete lie. They are always personal; there is always emotion involved, which explains the irony and symbolism they use. You’re a snitch? Then they’ll cut off your tongue, or stick a canary in your mouth. You flipped off the wrong guy? You might not die, but you’ll get both your middle fingers severed off with a dull knife and have them mailed to your family residence."
Re: Cop beats schizophrenic man to death. [Re: Franzese] #751609
12/04/13 10:02 PM
12/04/13 10:02 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
These cops seem very uneducated about mental illness. The man they were trying to subdue clearly had a lot of strength and fight in him and them approaching him in a confrontational manner would cause anyone with paranoid schizophrenia/ or anyone under the influence of amphetamines or anyone who has been up for days, (like a homeless person) to freak out. They did not approach the situation in a smart or scientific manner whatsoever. This man did not need to be tazered, he needed to be institutionalized. From what the video shows he was sitting around minding his own business. The cops wanted to search his belongings that is when he became agitated and confused. The cops covered their own fear/lack of education of the situation by using unnecessary force. Like they were playing a game of "how many of us would it take to take down this homeless man." The homeless man was running on fear and adrenaline and was in survival mode fighting for what he thought was his life. The homeless man needed to be handcuffed and subdued. They could have accomplished this better by shooting the man in both his legs. But that is not what they did... they knew that would cause too much blood and too much evidence and too much paperwork for THEM. Also the city of Fullerton is very strict on curfew and parking laws and want to "keep the filth" in los angeles and downtown and away from their city and the rest of the whole "Orange County" bubble. Hopefully the publicity this video brings up will educate other law enforcement officials. They didn't need 8 cops dry humping and trying to subdue one guy like a bunch of overcontrolling fa***ts in a gangbang, they needed two officers talking to the guy and a medic giving him a traquilizer or a Xanax or something to calm him down and get him into a hospital.

Re: Cop beats schizophrenic man to death. [Re: Franzese] #751737
12/05/13 05:05 PM
12/05/13 05:05 PM
Franzese Offline OP
"The Gent"
Franzese  Offline OP
"The Gent"
Wiseguy
Exactly. He was just sitting on the corner, minding his own business. We didn't know what he was doing. There's no information given about drugs, illicit substances nor anything along those lines, so I presume, there was nothing into his bag that would make him detained.

The duet of cops shouldn't actually pay much attention towards a homeless man. I am not saying to ignore him, but they seemed like they /wanted/ to get some "action" and what not. It's not as an example of modern cop ought to behave, is it? Beating him 2 vs. 1, therewith calling the reinforcements? To taze him down?!

There perhaps is lots events like this one, recorded on the video above, however, this guy's yelling for help just made me feel really sorry for him.

Even though, those cops were lotta worse than mobsters, in my opinion. They "tortured" him, and caused his latter death for literally nothing. Mobsters, at least do it for money.

It's very sad looking at them, becoming worse than those, they ought to protect us against.

"Is it better to be loved, or feared?"

"Mafia executions are never “just business”. That phrase is a complete lie. They are always personal; there is always emotion involved, which explains the irony and symbolism they use. You’re a snitch? Then they’ll cut off your tongue, or stick a canary in your mouth. You flipped off the wrong guy? You might not die, but you’ll get both your middle fingers severed off with a dull knife and have them mailed to your family residence."

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull