GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (British, m2w, 1 invisible), 180 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,948
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,342
Posts1,058,956
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
What if ..... #749628
11/21/13 07:27 PM
11/21/13 07:27 PM
P
PhilLeotardo Offline OP
Associate
PhilLeotardo  Offline OP
P
Associate
Junior had tony clipped.

Re: What if ..... [Re: PhilLeotardo] #751144
12/02/13 04:50 PM
12/02/13 04:50 PM
Franzese Offline
"The Gent"
Franzese  Offline
"The Gent"
Wiseguy
Hmm... If Tony had died of Junior, perhaps, Junior wouldn't even realize what happened. However, I think this would cause some sorta war between the crews, and one of the Capos will become the one in charge. Or, later on, Phil Leotardo will be on the throne.

Maybe NY Mafias would take it over, etc.

Who knows? It's just a speculation, but everything's possible.

Quick edit: Also, depends of which moment you're talking about. I listed the possibilities after 2nd paroxysm on Tony.

Last edited by Franzese; 12/02/13 04:51 PM.

"Is it better to be loved, or feared?"

"Mafia executions are never “just business”. That phrase is a complete lie. They are always personal; there is always emotion involved, which explains the irony and symbolism they use. You’re a snitch? Then they’ll cut off your tongue, or stick a canary in your mouth. You flipped off the wrong guy? You might not die, but you’ll get both your middle fingers severed off with a dull knife and have them mailed to your family residence."
Re: What if ..... [Re: PhilLeotardo] #751155
12/02/13 06:21 PM
12/02/13 06:21 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
I think in 5 years they should come back out with a new edge to the series. Maybe with a new boss and only one or two of the old characters left alive. And through that entire season they would explain what happened to Tony and the original crews of NJ and NY. Then the guys that were left could take the show in a new direction. There could be flashbacks of when Tony was in charge like they showed in a few episodes when tony would see the flash backs of his father. I think it would be a worthwhile discussion if the writing and acting would be up to par.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: What if ..... [Re: LaLouisiane] #751493
12/04/13 01:29 PM
12/04/13 01:29 PM
Franzese Offline
"The Gent"
Franzese  Offline
"The Gent"
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
I think in 5 years they should come back out with a new edge to the series. Maybe with a new boss and only one or two of the old characters left alive. And through that entire season they would explain what happened to Tony and the original crews of NJ and NY. Then the guys that were left could take the show in a new direction. There could be flashbacks of when Tony was in charge like they showed in a few episodes when tony would see the flash backs of his father. I think it would be a worthwhile discussion if the writing and acting would be up to par.

But the thing is: would it be interesting & good enough? As far as I know, the sequels are, in most cases, worse than first episodes. The only exceptions might be "The Godfater II".

However, I'd like to see this what you mentioned.

~ Franzese

"Is it better to be loved, or feared?"

"Mafia executions are never “just business”. That phrase is a complete lie. They are always personal; there is always emotion involved, which explains the irony and symbolism they use. You’re a snitch? Then they’ll cut off your tongue, or stick a canary in your mouth. You flipped off the wrong guy? You might not die, but you’ll get both your middle fingers severed off with a dull knife and have them mailed to your family residence."
Re: What if ..... [Re: Franzese] #751504
12/04/13 02:16 PM
12/04/13 02:16 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Originally Posted By: Franzese
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

But the thing is: would it be interesting & good enough? As far as I know, the sequels are, in most cases, worse than first episodes. The only exceptions might be "The Godfater II".

However, I'd like to see this what you mentioned.

~ Franzese

Nope leave it as it is.

Speaking of sequels, T2 Judgement Day is better than the original..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull