GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 275 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,442
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #748784
11/17/13 12:09 PM
11/17/13 12:09 PM
Southeastern Massachusetts
JCB1977 Offline
Underboss
JCB1977  Offline
Underboss
This is a great article by Allan May on the Patriarca a Family, who are essentially finished since the last bust:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/gangsters_outlaws/family_epics/providence_mob/1.html

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #748788
11/17/13 12:41 PM
11/17/13 12:41 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
yes JCB 1977 I have read this article,much time ago. What I want to know are information after Peter Limone became boss,and the numbe4rs of made men and the real power of what reamins of the Patriarca Family.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: JCB1977] #748803
11/17/13 05:41 PM
11/17/13 05:41 PM
N
NightOwl Offline
BANNED
NightOwl  Offline
BANNED
N
Button
Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Quite the contrary actually, as I have provided in depth, wide ranging intel on organized crime in Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Youngstown from researched sources. FYI- The Lead investigator for the I-Team for channel 5 Boston as well as WPRI Providence confirmed through state police that Whitey's old gang is nothing but addicts and alcoholics. So I guess you're saying that the State Police are racist for saying that...or it's the absolute truth...I'll go with the latter

Just because you have a badge or work in broadcasting doesn't make you a saint. There are thousands of cops who are alcoholic's and that are racist. No cop is going to go on the record and say anything that is racist or nowadays even have a cigarette in there mouth when camera's are around. What's your ideal OC Figure? What characteristic's should they have? So they qualify for your standards? I get the fact that you have sources and do a lot of research but your bickering and snide comments come off as childish and aren't winning you or any of your alter ego's brownie points.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #748842
11/18/13 12:42 AM
11/18/13 12:42 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
JCB you don't know the shit. Furio theres a lot of made guys in boston still in the streets at least 30-40. FACT not every one is a cowboy and not everyone is in every fucking racket. Matter of fact theres a bunch of guys that just shy, bunch that's just run betting and a bunch who deals with junk everyone is in there own lane and and some dabble in everything .. This dude JCB never seen a fuckin stolen truck never mind meet real wiseguys to even know whats the condition of wiseguys now a days.. I ell you this Limone is as active as my one year old he just keeps a few good men who he trust to make moves and be his ears and mouth.... Boston is not as strong as it used to be but its still strong despite the rats and indictments and etc... It might never be 1960-70 again but I tell you as God as my witness things are very much running with a bunch of fucking guys and providence let me tell you I don't know much and even many from providence but I know this they always had a thousand fucking gun slingers and money makers always and im sure they still do it just more quite and im sure not everyone wants the heat so a lot of people keeping their distance but don't ever underestimate providence that I know

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: Joerusso] #748865
11/18/13 10:22 AM
11/18/13 10:22 AM
JCB1977 Offline
Underboss
JCB1977  Offline
Underboss
There is NO formal structure left in New England, Providence is dead and Boston is decimated...there may be crimes left that a few wash overs are committing, but traditional LCN IS OVER. There are "remnants" left over and they haven't made anybody in quite some time, and I could assure you Joe Russo that I have been around several wiseguys in my time. Your statement contradicts "everything" that the US Attorney and the FBI as well as the MA State Police.

That's like saying Cleveland still has a "family."

Last edited by JCB1977; 11/18/13 10:23 AM.
Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: NightOwl] #748867
11/18/13 10:25 AM
11/18/13 10:25 AM
JCB1977 Offline
Underboss
JCB1977  Offline
Underboss
No badge, no broadcasting...not even close to what I do for a living. Never assume because things are never what they seem.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #748981
11/18/13 11:46 PM
11/18/13 11:46 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
shut the fuck up jcb no structure they have a boss an underboss a consgliere captains soldiers and protocol they follow ... they made guys in mid 2000's for your info possibly as recent as 2010 or 2011 with Theodore fuccilo and that recent inductees'... remnant's would be a few soldiers keeping things alive we have a full fuckin family with politicians and judges and unions and Bernie mardoffs of the stock trade and realty a bunch of other shit never mind the illegal shit jcb you want to listen to the crooked feds the same feds who are in the pockets of rossetti and bulger... same state police who was running and extorting victims for the family's sports betting go ahead but I tell you and you just me proved me that you don't know shit

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #748983
11/18/13 11:50 PM
11/18/13 11:50 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
you may fool the ones who don't know much and sound like you know but buddy you cant fool the ones who sees the shit who really knows whats going on.....you can fool some people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time ........and truthfully your the one who is really fooled

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #748984
11/18/13 11:57 PM
11/18/13 11:57 PM
J
JoeyTinEar Offline
Wiseguy
JoeyTinEar  Offline
J
Wiseguy
JCB respect Joe Russo. I know him hes a connected guy down Southie his old man is a Soldato and his g-pa is a capo you betta watch it my friend or joey gonna come knocking you feel me home slizice?

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: Joerusso] #748988
11/19/13 12:39 AM
11/19/13 12:39 AM
JCB1977 Offline
Underboss
JCB1977  Offline
Underboss
Wow...do you hear yourself? You know more than the US Attorney? That is the most irresponsible statement I have ever heard about the Patriarca's. There is NO structure left. Made guys in New England who are left may be running "some" operations, but there is NO hierarchy in any way, shape or form. If you think the made guys left are smarter than federal law enforcement and the US attorney, you are so out of touch with reality. Just because there was some corruption in Boston's FBI office, to make a sweeping generalization about ALL of the FBI being corrupt is so irresponsible.

Please enlighten everybody with your structure. Name the top 3 guys, all Captains, made members and do everybody a favor and list credible, professional sources. If you say Peter Limone is boss, I'll puke in my mouth. He's so smart, that when he got out of jail, he deposited over $150k in his checking account. Providence is wiped out completely. The Patriarca's haven't exactly had a real boss since Manocchio, as Limone and Dinunzip were jokes. Especially Fat Anthony. I get it, you're a street guy, but with all the informants that have plagued New England's mob family, the government would have released information as to who "are potential" successors...and they haven't done that and won't be doing it because the days of a structured organization are as close to being defunct as they ever have been. You said guys were made in the mid 2000's? Who? Where's your source? We're you there? If there was, don't you think guts like DeLuca and Rossetti along with many other rats would have provided that information? Especially DeLuca. That kind of information would have been reported immediately. You're the type of guy who thinks mobsters are smarter than educated, federal employees who do nothing but get inside information and spend their lives 7 days a week cultivating info, conducting non stop surveillance...yet you claim you know more than they do? They may not "know everything," but they certainly have their finger on the pulse and "major" news like the making of new members and having a boss, underboss, consigliere etc would be leaked to the media.

Think about it, there have been more convictions over the last 5 years of the top guys from both factions due to informants and you think all of a sudden nobody in law enforcement knows anything?

If you think you are correct, I challenge you to provide your source so you could prove your claim. If you say something with conviction, you need to back it up with proof. If you don't provide a professional source or say you know this because you're a knock around guy, that hardly qualifies as anything but pure uneducated nonsense.

So JoeRusso...let's see your proof. Demonstrate to anybody following this thread that you're right and ALL of the government is completely stupid and not aware of a formal hierarchy. The government of the United States just put away the biggest players in New England, yet you say they know nothing. I bet you also think that every person who was convicted were framed. You think because of a John Connolly and some other agents were protecting that halitosis ridden, old dart Whitey, that every single FBI agent in a Boston/Providence are corrupt or don't know anything...that's absurd and irresponsible to even assume that.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: JoeyTinEar] #748989
11/19/13 12:54 AM
11/19/13 12:54 AM
JCB1977 Offline
Underboss
JCB1977  Offline
Underboss
And he's posting on here? For what reason? My uncle ran the rackets in a Midwest town for over 40 years and my other uncle was murdered in a no war and my great grandfather was murdered in 1924...does they make me connected? The answer is no. Many people probably have a similar story on here...so be it. No disrespect to JoeRusso, but his statements are highly irresponsible. Because he's "connected" that makes him the foremost authority on the state of the Patriarca Crume Family?

Another thing, I don't like being threatened nor do I appreciate "intimidation" tactics. You just went too far on that statement and I'll deal with it in a manner that doesn't include the board moderators.

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: JoeyTinEar] #748993
11/19/13 01:19 AM
11/19/13 01:19 AM
N
NightOwl Offline
BANNED
NightOwl  Offline
BANNED
N
Button
Originally Posted By: JoeyTinEar
JCB respect Joe Russo. I know him hes a connected guy down Southie his old man is a Soldato and his g-pa is a capo you betta watch it my friend or joey gonna come knocking you feel me home slizice?

No Joke Tin you know what it is. JCB I assume your a fan of the movie hamlet?

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: Joerusso] #748994
11/19/13 01:21 AM
11/19/13 01:21 AM
N
NightOwl Offline
BANNED
NightOwl  Offline
BANNED
N
Button
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
you may fool the ones who don't know much and sound like you know but buddy you cant fool the ones who sees the shit who really knows whats going on.....you can fool some people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time ........and truthfully your the one who is really fooled

JOE RUSSO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Re: The real power of the Patriarca Family ? [Re: NightOwl] #748997
11/19/13 01:53 AM
11/19/13 01:53 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
This thread has become a sandbox. It's closed now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull