GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TheKillingJoke), 87 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,764
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
An OC group no one talks about on here...C.O.S. #745434
10/22/13 11:22 PM
10/22/13 11:22 PM
New York City
E
EddieLeeway Offline OP
Wiseguy
EddieLeeway  Offline OP
E
Wiseguy
New York City
I'm curious to know what some of the members on here know about the cult known as The Church of Scientology

This has to be one of the most powerful(or used to be) groups that have committed a great deal of racketeering charges over the last 50 years, and over the last several years a great deal of information about how they destroy families, human trafficking, draining the life savings of so many people through a philosophy that came from a lame-ass science fiction writer who lied about his Naval history and robbed people blind while "making it up as he went along"....he was a charlatan, embezzler, illegal abortionist, extortionist, drug trafficker (his own son claims)and full-on imposter who in 1949 said one day he would like to start a religion....because that's where the money is.

Do some research on them, folks...because this is a large group of wak-a-doos who are finally getting their karma-check cashed, it seems.

The group's leader is an incredibly short megalomaniac named David Miscavidge (rhymes with miscarraige) who hasn't done a real interview since Ted Koppel tore him a new ass back in 1990 on ABC's "Nightline"....this so-called "Chairman of the Board" is Tom Cruise's pimp and spiritual leader for the whole church. He's been constantly accused of physically assaulting his church staff and imprisons them in a place called "the hole" on one of the church bases in California.

There have been a series of deaths blamed on the church as well. The most noted one is of Lisa McPherson in 1994 at their base in Clearwater, Florida in The Fort Harrison Hotel....the woman died of dehydration, malnutrition, and had over or close to one hundred cockroach bites on her(pre-mortem and post-mortem bites, I believe) along with a multitude of bruises and abrasions. This occurred over a 17 day period as she was placed in "isolation"....what so-called church imprisons and isolates their members? A CULT...The Cult of Scientology.

This is an incredibly sick cult, and I won't be surprised if eventually some of the leaders are indicted on RICO charges because I seriously believe they should be.

Let the dialogue begin.....

You must show a happy face to a dirty trick
Re: An OC group no one talks about on here...C.O.S. [Re: EddieLeeway] #745453
10/23/13 08:06 AM
10/23/13 08:06 AM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
Watch the southpark episode.fukn hilarious.i agree with u tho.they expect women to give birth in the dark and not make a sound.say it messes with the baby or some shit n fuks em up.i wanna hear wat carm or some other women think about that.i think its insane

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: An OC group no one talks about on here...C.O.S. [Re: EddieLeeway] #745458
10/23/13 09:35 AM
10/23/13 09:35 AM
T
TheIsland Offline
Made Member
TheIsland  Offline
T
Made Member
TK you type COS alot are you a member?

Re: An OC group no one talks about on here...C.O.S. [Re: EddieLeeway] #745478
10/23/13 11:51 AM
10/23/13 11:51 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Help me Tom Cruise with your Witchcraft!!!!

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull