GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,333
Posts1,058,811
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is Islam taking over Europe? #742972
10/04/13 06:05 PM
10/04/13 06:05 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4385024,00.html

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/bruce-bawer/islamization-of-europe-the-numbers-dont-lie/

As everyone might or might not know, Muslims have immigrated heavily to Europe over the past two decades. They're having a lot more kids than the natives. In some countries, like Belgium, 50 percent of all new borns are foreign born.

My question, and this is purely for debate, is this a good thing? Many sections of France are under sharia law, ancient Islamic law, and are considered places where doctors, policemen, and firefighters don't go. Remember the English soldier decapitated? It was Muslim extremists. Or the London train bombing? Same deal. Many are refuse to integrate into European society. Free speech has been under attack from Muslims who feel offended when Danish cartoons insult the prophet Muhammad.

Now I know I've painted this in a negative light. But this is seriously something to consider. I know we have European members here. What do you think?

There are real issues at stake. My basic questions: is Europe in danger of being taken over by Islamic extremism? In thirty will the cultures of the English, French, Germans, Dutch and so many others be replaced by that of the middle east and Islam?

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #742976
10/04/13 06:49 PM
10/04/13 06:49 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
You should read "Londinistan." It's already a scary reality.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #742983
10/04/13 07:22 PM
10/04/13 07:22 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
The answer is No.

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
In some countries, like Belgium, 50 percent of all new borns are foreign born.

You make it sound like Muslims are that entire 50%. That number also includes Africans and Eastern Europeans. Does anybody fear the Russians taking over Europe by long-term immigration?

For that matter, yeah fuckhead religious right-wingers were behind those attacks. That's not exactly up for debate. Hey did you know the Mafia back in the day were mostly Italian? Does that mean that entire immigrant wave are trying to take over America? Yes "some" aren't integrating. But there's that other "some" who are.

(Go read up sometime some of the contemporary reactions to the Irish immigration in the 19th century, followed by the Italians later on. You had some "natives" worried sick that these foreigners would overflood America and their Pope would take over our government. Of course now this now comes off as insane, but people back then truely believed it.)

Also your doomsday scenario of a Sharia-run France made me laugh. People bitch at France for having too loose morals, now you're worried that they will be too moralistic. Wouldn't American right-wingers like that? I mean they're always on and on about a degenerate society getting away from the "Good Book." Of course its a different book and the totaltarian mindset fueled by these right-wingers would be more pronounced and demanding, but hey God beggers can't be choosers.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #742987
10/04/13 08:36 PM
10/04/13 08:36 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Its a fact.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #742989
10/04/13 09:29 PM
10/04/13 09:29 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
The answer is No.

You make it sound like Muslims are that entire 50%. That number also includes Africans and Eastern Europeans. Does anybody fear the Russians taking over Europe by long-term immigration?

For that matter, yeah fuckhead religious right-wingers were behind those attacks. That's not exactly up for debate. Hey did you know the Mafia back in the day were mostly Italian? Does that mean that entire immigrant wave are trying to take over America? Yes "some" aren't integrating. But there's that other "some" who are.

(Go read up sometime some of the contemporary reactions to the Irish immigration in the 19th century, followed by the Italians later on. You had some "natives" worried sick that these foreigners would overflood America and their Pope would take over our government. Of course now this now comes off as insane, but people back then truely believed it.)

Also your doomsday scenario of a Sharia-run France made me laugh. People bitch at France for having too loose morals, now you're worried that they will be too moralistic. Wouldn't American right-wingers like that? I mean they're always on and on about a degenerate society getting away from the "Good Book." Of course its a different book and the totaltarian mindset fueled by these right-wingers would be more pronounced and demanding, but hey God beggers can't be choosers.

Another stupid straw man response to 123JoeSchmo that totally ignores his point. He wasn't making blanket statements about all immigrants nor about all Muslims. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. You can't even make up your mind about what constitutes a religious right-winger. Get something straight: Not all religions are the same. Radical Islam is DIFFERENT than Christianity. Maybe American left-wingers want France to go to Sharia. It's the left-wing that seems to see no difference in all the different religious categories except when it comes defending the Islamists and illegal immigrants. If you think people would be happy living under Sharia, why don't you take the next flight over to a country where it's practiced, like Sudan or northern Nigeria.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #743001
10/05/13 02:09 AM
10/05/13 02:09 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
The answer is No.

Hey Ronnie fuckin rocket.

I didn't start this thread to get some liberal spiel on "right wingers" in our own country. I'm asking a simple question: is Muslim immigration good for European culture and human rights in general? Remember there are many Muslims who would think it should be illegal to insult Muhammad and even if they aren't radicals, would support Sharia law in general.

So answer my question rather than going off on your whacked out ideology.

Btw please do not compare Irish and Italian immigration to Muslim immigration. Please do not compare the Italian mafia to radical Islamist extremists. The Italian mafia does not go around killing people who don't agree with their religious beliefs. They were interested in one thing: money. Islamists want to impose their religious law on everyone else. Big difference.

Once again, you're missing the point.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743020
10/05/13 09:36 AM
10/05/13 09:36 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Joe, Ronnie gave a well-thought-out reply to your question. While you might disagree with it, I don't believe I read anything personal in his response and I don't believe he attacked any of the members of this board.

However, your snide, condescending and dismissive tone, in addition to referring to him as Ronnie fuckin rocket, is exactly what was mentioned in another thread about the lack of even the merest hint of civility that has taken over these boards.

Try, just try, not to be so rude next time.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743027
10/05/13 10:44 AM
10/05/13 10:44 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Having a lot more kids wouldn't warrant more followers for a religion. Religion is not a gene. Being a couple of minutes exposed to another way of life would be destructive to most religions especially if they are as restrictive as Islam is. I would sooner worry about tea party taking over the US.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743036
10/05/13 11:12 AM
10/05/13 11:12 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Why should we worry about a strange culture invading and possibly taking over another nation's land, the minority of whom might twist and distort their different religious beliefs to justify the eradication or displacement of the people, who've been living on the land for centuries?

It worked out okay for the American Indians, didn't it?

I'm not worried about Muslims overtaking or having more babies or whatever in Europe. As far as changing the culture, well, culture always changes and it changes slowly. In France you're less likely to see Frenchmen bowing to Allah, and more likely to see second generation Muslim immigrants to France become snooty.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: klydon1] #743038
10/05/13 11:19 AM
10/05/13 11:19 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
The French can be very snooty Klyd, especially to us English. It's all about the language, they don't like the fact that English is the universal language around the globe!!

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #743039
10/05/13 11:22 AM
10/05/13 11:22 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
"Pulled their asses out of two wars, the French. And what did they give us? A disgusting way to kiss."

--- Frank Barone

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: pizzaboy] #743040
10/05/13 11:24 AM
10/05/13 11:24 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
"Pulled their asses out of two wars, the French. And what did they give us? A disgusting way to kiss."

--- Frank Barone

smile

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743055
10/05/13 12:17 PM
10/05/13 12:17 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
If they're not gonna integrate to European life then why are they even moving there?

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743056
10/05/13 12:22 PM
10/05/13 12:22 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Look, if you're worried about Islam taking over Europe, there was a movie made back in the 60s starring Carl Reiner that may allay those worries. It's called The Muslims are coming! The Muslims are coming! Watch it.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #743062
10/05/13 01:07 PM
10/05/13 01:07 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Joe, Ronnie gave a well-thought-out reply to your question. While you might disagree with it, I don't believe I read anything personal in his response and I don't believe he attacked any of the members of this board.

However, your snide, condescending and dismissive tone, in addition to referring to him as Ronnie fuckin rocket, is exactly what was mentioned in another thread about the lack of even the merest hint of civility that has taken over these boards.

Try, just try, not to be so rude next time.

I'm sorry SB, I was rude, but only out of frustration that Ronnie didn't seem to want to answer the question. Instead what I got was his personal agenda against the right in this country. Obviously I can't tell over the computer, the context of his answer just seemed snide. Once again I apologize. But in any case, what do you think?

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: klydon1] #743063
10/05/13 01:26 PM
10/05/13 01:26 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Why should we worry about a strange culture invading and possibly taking over another nation's land, the minority of whom might twist and distort their different religious beliefs to justify the eradication or displacement of the people, who've been living on the land for centuries?

It worked out okay for the American Indians, didn't it?

I'm not worried about Muslims overtaking or having more babies or whatever in Europe. As far as changing the culture, well, culture always changes and it changes slowly. In France you're less likely to see Frenchmen bowing to Allah, and more likely to see second generation Muslim immigrants to France become snooty.

Kly let's not go the Native American route. As horrible as that was, let's get back to the present.

Many Muslims are indeed calling for their way of life in Europe. But that's not what I'm mainly concerned about. If Europe doesn't relax their standards on immigration they're asking for terrorist groups some of which we've already seen.

Islam as a religion is going through it's own "middle ages" so to speak in my opinion. Many people who practice it are peaceful and don't look for trouble, however we cannot pretend that Islam itself is peaceful when the Quran tells followers to fight those who do not believe. And many take that very seriously.

I do not want United States allies like Britain, France, and Germany to lose their culture to the growing segment of the Muslim population. Make no mistake, I'm sure most of them just want to integrate into the populace, but Europe must stop being soft and be wary of the radical groups who behead soldiers and place certain area under their own jurisdiction.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743068
10/05/13 02:59 PM
10/05/13 02:59 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Having a lot more kids wouldn't warrant more followers for a religion. Religion is not a gene. Being a couple of minutes exposed to another way of life would be destructive to most religions especially if they are as restrictive as Islam is. I would sooner worry about tea party taking over the US.

This may be the dumbest fucking post I have ever read in my time at this site. Religion is not a gene dude? You dumb motherfucker, as if these kids have a choice to tell dad "no allah". Maybe you were raised without religion (likely the case), but telling your parents your not going to be that religion is tough in any setting. But Islam?
Seriously, do you actually believe the shit you write?

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 10/05/13 03:02 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: NickyEyes1] #743069
10/05/13 03:07 PM
10/05/13 03:07 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
If they're not gonna integrate to European life then why are they even moving there?

They like the first world lifestyle, jobs and material possession- don't care for any of the tolerance or culture that created those economic conditions. So the goal will ultimately be to have enough kids to take over these dying welfare state societies and then create the same third world shithole that they left in the first place. Islam at its finest.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: LittleNicky] #743070
10/05/13 03:10 PM
10/05/13 03:10 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

They like the first world lifestyle, jobs and material possession

If you count driving a taxi a first world lifestyle.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #743073
10/05/13 03:56 PM
10/05/13 03:56 PM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

They like the first world lifestyle, jobs and material possession

If you count driving a taxi a first world lifestyle.
lol lol

Last edited by F_white; 10/05/13 03:57 PM.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #743074
10/05/13 04:12 PM
10/05/13 04:12 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
This may be the dumbest fucking post I have ever read in my time at this site. Religion is not a gene dude? You dumb motherfucker, as if these kids have a choice to tell dad "no allah". Maybe you were raised without religion (likely the case), but telling your parents your not going to be that religion is tough in any setting. But Islam?

I don't feel the need to explain the situation under which I was raised, least of all to a person like yourself, for the obvious reason of the tone of your post.

However, I hereby do solemnly swear that I seriously believe the shit I write.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #743075
10/05/13 04:20 PM
10/05/13 04:20 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

vinnie -

This type of response will not be allowed here. You have to stop the name calling. You owe afsaneh an apology.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743079
10/05/13 04:49 PM
10/05/13 04:49 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Your right sorry afsaneh. Im sorry your a fucking moron who thinks the tea party is more dangerous than islamic fanatics who kill innocent people in terrorist attacks.
Go fuck yourself.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #743080
10/05/13 05:02 PM
10/05/13 05:02 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Your right sorry afsaneh. Im sorry your a fucking moron who thinks the tea party is more dangerous than islamic fanatics who kill innocent people in terrorist attacks. Go fuck yourself.

I'm sensing some anger issues here. Bye!

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743081
10/05/13 05:16 PM
10/05/13 05:16 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Although not agreeing with vinnies choice of words, I do agree we should be more concerned about extreme Islamists than the tea party.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743083
10/05/13 05:35 PM
10/05/13 05:35 PM
T
TheIsland Offline
Made Member
TheIsland  Offline
T
Made Member
lol WOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEE

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743100
10/05/13 09:07 PM
10/05/13 09:07 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
There may be some anger management issues surfacing. I hope these lads seek help....of course to help nurture a kinder, more peaceful society. I'll pray for them.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743110
10/05/13 10:57 PM
10/05/13 10:57 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Wow, just when I reported the post. Good call, SC.

What do I think? I think that Islam is a religion. There are those that are extremists, and I believe they are in the minority. It's similar to the KKK being ultra-conservative Christians. They are a small and hateful group, just as the Muslim extremists are.

Do I think they're going to take over Europe? No. I don't think it's a danger. We see and read about the atrocities because that's what makes the news. What are journalists going to cover about peaceful people who just go about their business? And in the news today, law-abiding Muslims obeyed the law and did nothing wrong today.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743114
10/06/13 01:29 AM
10/06/13 01:29 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

First, 123JoeSchmoe, you had to realize that you would get the typical pro-diversity responses from the same liberal crowd here. These folk only care about radical Islam as far as they can use it to turn around and attack Christianity. Or as an excuse to write off religion all together. Fortunately, we have Faithful1 here to call them on their bullshit.

And that's where we come to the second point. Due to it's rejection of Christianity in favor of secularism, Western Europe was already dying long before the Muslims started immigrating in big numbers there.

You have the secular liberal of Western Europe (or the U.S.) on one extreme. And you have the Muslim jihadist on the other extreme. Both are equally insidious and dangerous, just in different ways.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 10/06/13 01:38 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743115
10/06/13 01:37 AM
10/06/13 01:37 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Get something straight: Not all religions are the same. Radical Islam is DIFFERENT than Christianity. Maybe American left-wingers want France to go to Sharia. It's the left-wing that seems to see no difference in all the different religious categories except when it comes defending the Islamists and illegal immigrants.

Hell, even Bill Maher gets the difference. Bill friggin' Maher. You'd think the idiot libs here would too. rolleyes

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull