GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (joepuzzles234), 390 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,437
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun #739064
09/09/13 03:41 PM
09/09/13 03:41 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
Quote:

George Zimmerman is being detained by police after allegedly threatening his wife's father with a gun.

It happened in Lake Mary, Florida this afternoon. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, called 911 and said her dad and George had gotten into a big argument and George had his hand on a gun.

We're told cops are at The Zimmerman house right now and have George detained for questioning. There appears to be no one injured.

Shellie filed for divorce last week. She went on TV and trashed George, saying he was making "reckless decisions."

12:25 PM PT -- Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell tells TMZ, Shellie was visiting her father this afternoon when George arrived and became aggressive. The chief says George allegedly threatened Shellie and her family, and had his hand on his gun. Shellie told police George then hit her dad.

8 officers are currently on the scene. George is currently being detained and has NOT been arrested.

http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2eQU3DiDb

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739066
09/09/13 03:47 PM
09/09/13 03:47 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Wonder if he had that new shotgun he was checking out last week?

He's a complete moron if he really did threaten his father in law with a gun. But divorces are messy and alot of things get said so who knows.

I read the other day he was using money that was meant for his legal fund to pay for his wifes support after she left. Not sure if it's true though...or the laws on him doing that if it is true.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: Giancarlo] #739075
09/09/13 04:17 PM
09/09/13 04:17 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
The article says he hit his father-in-law. mad POS (and I'm holding back) smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/09/13 04:18 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739084
09/09/13 04:55 PM
09/09/13 04:55 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Zimmerman is a prime target for being set up for allegations of gun use or abuse. Regardless of what you think about him this could be the doings of a pissed off soon to be wife. Don't be too quick to judge. If he hit his father-in-law, then he needs to get his ass kicked. We don't know if he just had his hand near the gun or was gripping it as if to draw it.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739088
09/09/13 05:20 PM
09/09/13 05:20 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Heres his wifes 911 call.

http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/zimmerman911sep09.mp3

According to the wife Zimmerman was with a "bodyguard". I didn't know he had one but i guess he does need one considering all the threats against him. The wife claims Zimmerman punched her father in the nose. And he had his hand on his gun but i don't think he actually pointed it at anyone or actually threatened to shoot anyone with it. But i'm not 100% on that.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: Giancarlo] #739090
09/09/13 05:31 PM
09/09/13 05:31 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
As I understand it, Zimmerman was NOT arrested, but I'm not sure. confused By the 911 call, sounds like he mess up (if not broke) his FIL's nose.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739096
09/09/13 06:20 PM
09/09/13 06:20 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
well the state of florida wanted this lunatic running around with a gun

he'll probably end up in jail like orenthal james simpson

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739098
09/09/13 06:22 PM
09/09/13 06:22 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Who Bob Dylan?

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739106
09/09/13 06:55 PM
09/09/13 06:55 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
(CNN) -- No charges will be filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.
"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739107
09/09/13 07:02 PM
09/09/13 07:02 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I know here in Bama I got my ass popped just because I pushed my wife off of my stuff as she was destroying EVERYTHING I owned as I tried to walk out of our apartment with it. Guess I pushed too hard as she had a mark on her shoulder so I went to jail. I think in Florida if there was a mark on her or Dad there are no "I'm not pressing charges", if the cops see a mark your ass goes to jail. My wife tried to get them to drop the charges on me and it did not work, had to go to anger management classes and paid out the ass to get it off my record so I could keep my pistol permits as a domestic will cost you your permits for life if convicted.

As others have said in this thread I'm withholding judgement for awhile as we have no idea if this is just her making a money play or just trying to get her name out there too. It's no secret he is making a play for money from a book and movie and she wants a piece of that hence the true reason I think she is leaving him.

In other words nobody has a clue at this point.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739141
09/10/13 12:13 AM
09/10/13 12:13 AM
B
bobbytran Offline
Capo
bobbytran  Offline
B
Capo
In Florida their is no im not pressing any charges, someone HAS to get arrested in these cases if their are signs of someone getting hurt. Now if their is no clear cut evidence than the cops can say we can take both of you to jail or nobody. So im guessing that Their was no evidence that anyone was assaulted, doesnt mean their wasnt though. People are so quick so portray Zimmerman to be this nut, but can you blame him for not being in the right state of mind, his life is pretty much ruined and now his wife wants to leave him. Doesn't mean hes some lunatic running around looking to kill people like the media is trying to portray. Forget everything in the past this is a divorce and things can get messy, and things might of been said that werent true, nobody knows the story of course but I DO know that if his fil's nose looked in any way injured, than Zimmerman would of been arrested.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: olivant] #739156
09/10/13 05:51 AM
09/10/13 05:51 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
(CNN) -- No charges will be filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.
"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.

Her attorney has obviously managed to find an angle out of this and is using it.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739163
09/10/13 07:26 AM
09/10/13 07:26 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Zimmerman needs to go in the mountains or to Canada or something far away from Florida and any other urban neighborhood for that matter because there is still plenty of pissed off people. man he cant even go to a super market without having his hand on his gun. atleast i wouldnt if i was him. The rest of his life is gonna suck.. big time!

Last edited by HandsomeStevie; 09/10/13 07:26 AM.

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739164
09/10/13 07:28 AM
09/10/13 07:28 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
And if I was his wife I would want a divorce too. And i would try to cash in on whatever i could. If she stays with him she has to watch her back the rest her life too and who really is going to deal with that

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739173
09/10/13 08:22 AM
09/10/13 08:22 AM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
This need to go away,he need to go away.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: F_white] #739382
09/11/13 02:10 PM
09/11/13 02:10 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

This creep (or worse) is like O.J. Simpson. Once he got away with murdering Martin, he has done a number of things that got him in trouble, and he will continue to do so. He thinks he is above the law. Like O.J. sooner or later it is going to catch up to him and he will find himself behind bars.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: Scorsese] #739383
09/11/13 02:12 PM
09/11/13 02:12 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Scorsese

Her attorney has obviously managed to find an angle out of this and is using it.

In Fla there is a seperate court for Domestic Vviolence with its own rules. More than 50% of the time the battered spouse diecides not to press charges.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: dontomasso] #739386
09/11/13 02:19 PM
09/11/13 02:19 PM
T
TheIsland Offline
Made Member
TheIsland  Offline
T
Made Member
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

In Fla there is a seperate court for Domestic Vviolence with its own rules. More than 50% of the time the battered spouse diecides not to press charges.

O'Mara already said publicly he won't represent him again.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739390
09/11/13 02:32 PM
09/11/13 02:32 PM
B
bobbytran Offline
Capo
bobbytran  Offline
B
Capo
Leave the poor man alone, yeah he travels with a gun because the liberal media made him a target. I like how when this story first came out it was zimmerman threatens wife. Than by the end of the night it was Zimmerman assaulted his father in law. Than turned into Zimmerman broke his nose. WILL YOU LIBERALS LET IT BE. First off zimmerman didnt assault his FIL. If he did hed be put in cuffs no doubt about it. In florida you cant call the cops on your husband for beating you or someone else in the house, and than when the cops get their be like oh nevermind. The reason they didnt arrest zimmerman on assualt charges was because their was no sign that he laid a finger on anyone. Sure the guy has probably gone off the deep end a little but do you blame him? If he was sitting in his truck with a gun telling his wife to come closer or whatever than this should be looked at a domestic violence thing. Not the whole "OMG YOU SEE THIS MONSTER IS STILL ROAMING THE STREETS WITH A GUN, KILLING A BLACK BOY JUST BUYING SKITTLES WASNT ENOUGH, NOW HES GONNA KILL HIS FAMILY" thing a rest. The media made him out to be a monster, Hes a dumbass, yes, but a danger to society no. Im sure this isnt the first be fight him and wife have gotten into since February 26th, 2012.

and DonTomasso let me explain it to you, If Husband hits wife, wife calls police, and police show up and wife is bleeding, even if she begs the cops not to arrest husband they will. Thats FACT in Florida. Now the wife may not cooperate with the d.a.'s, hence will make them drop the case, but for initial arrest if their is sign of abuse the perpatrator will go to jail. So Zimmerman is not kicking his wife and fil's ass and their to scared to press charges because the minute he actually does and they report it hell be arrested. and NO their is not a separate court for domestic violence cases, they all get handled at the municipal, county court where all other traffic infractions and misdemeanors are heard, barring dui's and criminal traffic which are generally held at the circut court, so all you northern libs that think florida is some state where everything goes and nobody has to answer for their crimes than STOP FUCKING MOVING HERE WHEN YOU GET OLD AND DRIVING SLOW AS FUCK AND DRIVING UP THE HOME VALUES!

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739393
09/11/13 02:58 PM
09/11/13 02:58 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Indeed, Florida does have a uniquely constructed state court system which includes a Domestic Violence Division. Apparently, its judicial circuit districts subsume this division and several other types of courts.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: bobbytran] #739459
09/11/13 07:13 PM
09/11/13 07:13 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: bobbytran
Leave the poor man alone, yeah he travels with a gun because the liberal media made him a target. I like how when this story first came out it was zimmerman threatens wife. Than by the end of the night it was Zimmerman assaulted his father in law. Than turned into Zimmerman broke his nose. WILL YOU LIBERALS LET IT BE. First off zimmerman didnt assault his FIL. If he did hed be put in cuffs no doubt about it. In florida you cant call the cops on your husband for beating you or someone else in the house, and than when the cops get their be like oh nevermind. The reason they didnt arrest zimmerman on assualt charges was because their was no sign that he laid a finger on anyone. Sure the guy has probably gone off the deep end a little but do you blame him? If he was sitting in his truck with a gun telling his wife to come closer or whatever than this should be looked at a domestic violence thing. Not the whole "OMG YOU SEE THIS MONSTER IS STILL ROAMING THE STREETS WITH A GUN, KILLING A BLACK BOY JUST BUYING SKITTLES WASNT ENOUGH, NOW HES GONNA KILL HIS FAMILY" thing a rest. The media made him out to be a monster, Hes a dumbass, yes, but a danger to society no. Im sure this isnt the first be fight him and wife have gotten into since February 26th, 2012.

and DonTomasso let me explain it to you, If Husband hits wife, wife calls police, and police show up and wife is bleeding, even if she begs the cops not to arrest husband they will. Thats FACT in Florida. Now the wife may not cooperate with the d.a.'s, hence will make them drop the case, but for initial arrest if their is sign of abuse the perpatrator will go to jail. So Zimmerman is not kicking his wife and fil's ass and their to scared to press charges because the minute he actually does and they report it hell be arrested. and NO their is not a separate court for domestic violence cases, they all get handled at the municipal, county court where all other traffic infractions and misdemeanors are heard, barring dui's and criminal traffic which are generally held at the circut court, so all you northern libs that think florida is some state where everything goes and nobody has to answer for their crimes than STOP FUCKING MOVING HERE WHEN YOU GET OLD AND DRIVING SLOW AS FUCK AND DRIVING UP THE HOME VALUES!

George Zimmerman raped his little cousin, fought the cops, and killed an unarmed teen

on top of that he attacks his father in law and threatens his wife with a gun

I think it's safe to say that Zimmerman might be a danger to society

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: dontomasso] #739494
09/11/13 11:04 PM
09/11/13 11:04 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

This creep (or worse) is like O.J. Simpson. Once he got away with murdering Martin, he has done a number of things that got him in trouble, and he will continue to do so. He thinks he is above the law. Like O.J. sooner or later it is going to catch up to him and he will find himself behind bars.

Whatever else he does, or you want to believe about him, he didn't "murder" Martin. No matter how much your sorry liberal ass keeps repeating it. And the fact you actually compare him to a real murderer, like OJ Simpson, shows how delusional you are. You do realize your credibility has been non-existent for a while now, right?

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: IvyLeague] #739528
09/12/13 11:25 AM
09/12/13 11:25 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Coming from you that is a compliment. I repeat. George Zimmerman is a murderer, a wife beater, and a creep who thinks he is above the law. I can't wait to see the day he gets what is coming to him.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: cookcounty] #739531
09/12/13 11:29 AM
09/12/13 11:29 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: bobbytran

George Zimmerman raped his little cousin, fought the cops, and killed an unarmed teen

on top of that he attacks his father in law and threatens his wife with a gun

I think it's safe to say that Zimmerman might be a danger to society

Thanks for explainging the law to me, since you perceive I am a "northern lib." As it is I live in Florida, and have been practicing law here 36 years. I have a clue how domestic court works.

I also have a clue that we have a tea bagger governor and a rubber stamp legislature that enacts and enforces stupid laws like "stand your ground" because they do whatever the NRA and the Koch Brothers tell them to do. Now if they could only suppress the vote a little more it would be just perfect. the tea baggers would be more at home in Spain in 1950 than in most of the US.

Mark my words, this creep Zimmerman thinks he is above the law and just like O. J. Simpson it is going to catch up to him. I can't wait till he goes to prison and meets his roommate Big Bubba. "Bend over Zimmy."

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739532
09/12/13 11:32 AM
09/12/13 11:32 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I think that we all should realize that we just don't know how the two protagonists became proximate to each other and what, for the most part, then ensued.

I also think that we can choose to post with passion but without using pejorative statements or foul language.

In addition, DT's credibility with me is just fine (except when he disagrees with me).

Last edited by olivant; 09/12/13 11:32 AM.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739536
09/12/13 12:19 PM
09/12/13 12:19 PM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
I'm in total agreement with dontomasso and olivant statement.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: olivant] #739538
09/12/13 12:47 PM
09/12/13 12:47 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

In addition, DT's credibility with me is just fine (except when he disagrees with me).

I've only disagreed with you a few times, and that was only when you were in error whistle

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #739561
09/12/13 03:05 PM
09/12/13 03:05 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Alabama is just like Florida, cops show up and find marks or blood your ass is gone. It's that simple.

Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: dontomasso] #739567
09/12/13 03:30 PM
09/12/13 03:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

I've only disagreed with you a few times, and that was only when you were in error whistle

You both suck grin.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Zimmerman threatens father-in-law with gun [Re: pizzaboy] #739569
09/12/13 04:11 PM
09/12/13 04:11 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

You both suck grin.

And this from someone from ... Throggs Neck!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull