GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mustachepete, 1 invisible), 303 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,815
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: dontomasso] #742046
09/28/13 02:01 PM
09/28/13 02:01 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
What kind of shit can law school did you go to? I hope your motions for summary judgement aren't filled with that many spelling errors.

Don, you have a split personality. One minute your preaching neutrality, the next your revealing your left-wing ideology. If there is one thing the conservatives on this site are, it is consistent. You on the other hand can't seem to keep straight what end of the spectrum you are on. At least be consistent, and stop trying to appear to be a moderate in your "What happened" posts.

Your a typical left wing plaintiff side litigator. You have no concept of economics and everything is about social justice to you.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: LittleNicky] #742047
09/28/13 02:18 PM
09/28/13 02:18 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
On the other hand, you are going after clearly textual rights that were extremely important to the framing process. The 2nd amendment meaning clearly refers the people's right to overthrown the government when it become tyrannical. Without a right to bear arms individual, that is a impossible task.

The idea that the II Amendmentexists the right of the people to overthrow its government is a ludicrous myth, perpetuated by the likes of Glenn Beck, who rip a few quotes out of context. There simply is no historical basis for this idea.

The Constitutional Convention was called by Congress in no small part as a result of Shay's Rebellion, in which farmers took arms against the tyrannical government of Massachusetts. The framers, particularly Washington and Madison, vociferously condemned the rebellion, praised Massachusetts for raising a militia to crush it and confiscate the guns of all involved.

There was absolutely no consideration in the Constitutional Convention that drafted the Constitution and the subsequent debates that generated the Bill of Rights to permit a means for the people to overthrow a government by force. The idea is irrational. The guarantee against tyranny lay squarely within ArticlesI-VII.

On the contrary the clear meaning and impetus behind the Amendment, drafted by Madison, reflected the opposite view. Keep in mind that the Founders, Federalist and Anti-federalist, were adamantly opposed to a standing army, and recognized that protection from inside and outside the boarders, depended on calling on a militia of the free citizenry as Massachusetts had done in 1786. The militia was envisioned as a necessary governmental instrument, not as an adversary or check on the government. As the Constitution itself explains, its purpose is to "suppress insurrections and repel invasions," not to allow for insurrections.

Somehow, it's become a romanticized notion that the Second Amendment protects a right to bear arms against our own government. But there is no historic basis. I think it started in the Timothy McVeigh nut job school of Second Amendment history.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #742048
09/28/13 02:22 PM
09/28/13 02:22 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
If there is one thing the conservatives on this site are, it is consistent.

If by "consistent" you mean consistently misinformed, then I concur.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742052
09/28/13 02:52 PM
09/28/13 02:52 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Klydon.

Lol. I hope your employer cuts your ass down to sub 30 hours a week to avoid obama care as I am advising small business owners to do. Serves you right. Let it hit home for you to get the message.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 09/28/13 02:54 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742055
09/28/13 03:29 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Wow, I have never seen such outright rude and boorish behavior. No wonder everyone else has left this thread, because trying to debate ideas here is like arguing with a tree stump, and perhaps stump would be more open-minded.

As the kids would say, Later, Haters!

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: klydon1] #742056
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Regarding the Heller case you don't know what you're talking about. This is where historical context is of the utmost importance, and your anti-self-defense bias is clearly clouding your interpretation. Clayton Cramer, for example, showed that for the entire early American period firearms were present in many homes for defensive purposes. It was normal for homes to be armed against aggressors as well as for hunting purposes. To make the claim that arms holding was limited to militias is historically absurd.

The left-winger wants to take away the inherent right of self-defense from a citizen to who faces armed attackers. It's simply unconscionable.

Actually, you don't know what you're talking about. First of all don't assume what my policy view points are. I assure you know less about them than you do about the origins of the Second Amendment. It is laughable that you suggest that because many men owned firearms before, during and after the ratification of the Bill of rights, it somehow shows that the Second Amendment guarantees a right to own firearms for the various purposes, for which they were being used. You neglect two major facts in the shallow analysis:

1. The Bill of Rights, when ratified, were inapplicable to the several states. Ownership of guns among the citizenry existed, unaffected by the Amendments.

2. The state constitutions, which addressed owning guns and bearing arms (two distinct things), governed the rights of ownership. Some states included a right to gun ownership for hunting. Others did not, but that didn't mean it was outlawed.

Not covering every detail due to personal time considerations is not neglect. That's one of the many false statements and assumptions that you regularly post here. As you can see, I've been a member here since 2006 yet I have only recently broken the 200 post barrier, unlike you who has thousands of posts. I have no desire to invest as much time into posting here as you do because of other things I am involved in. It is not a priority for me. So don't make assumptions about what I know by what I post, and I won't make assumptions about the extent of your arrogance. I assure you I know far more than what I write on this site.

As for the two points you made, those facts are not news to me. But ignoring historical context as you have done is not laughable, it is sad. Notice too, that I have limited my argument to firearm use for self-defense. The language of the Second Amendment is clear that "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." It is separate from the preceding clause which depended on it, and the majority view was that the militia was the "body of the citizenry." The general idea was not that the newly formed United States was going to become a tyranny, but that the people would theoretically fight off a foreign attacker, and that it was better without a standing army. Even with a standing army, it was irrelevant to the accepted belief that there was an inherent right to defend oneself (and family and country). It was seen as a natural right.

My not going into the details of the different ratification committees, the reformational and enlightenment influences on the thoughts of the various Constitutional authors, etc., should be used to create the false assumption that I am unfamiliar with them.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: klydon1] #742058
09/28/13 03:31 PM
09/28/13 03:31 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
If there is one thing the conservatives on this site are, it is consistent.

If by "consistent" you mean consistently misinformed, then I concur.

As opposed to left-wingers being consistently wrong. lol

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: dontomasso] #742061
09/28/13 04:05 PM
09/28/13 04:05 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
and they will prevent the Republicans from taking the White House for at least 11 more years, assuming Hillary does 8.

You're doing it again, DT. You're letting your adversaries here goad you into making ridiculous predictions like this one. She'll never be President. Ever. And I don't care how many people tell me that I'm crazy for saying so. Too many people hate her.

The Republicans who have been in her corner will turn on her at the drop of a hat the minute she announces her candidacy. Her Middle East skeletons will come back to haunt her on both sides (her support of the war in Iraq still sticks in the craw of the Left, and the Benghazi mess will be exploited by the Right). Not to mention that who wants another 70 year old, male or female, back in the White House? And who knows what the hell will be with her health three years from now, let alone eleven years from now? I've read that her health scare last year was much more serious that the press was willing to admit.

And you know what else? I was a Democrat for a good many years and wouldn't vote for her with a gun to my head. It's enough already with the fucking Clintons and their sense of entitlement. I hope that idiot Biden at least goes down swinging. It's DISGRACEFUL that a sitting Vice President should be expected to step aside to accommodate a candidate just because their name is Clinton rolleyes. Not that he has a chance in hell of beating her in the primary, but he can put enough stink on her to cost her the general election.

President Christie. Get used to the sound of it. And I don't even like the guy.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742071
09/28/13 04:47 PM
09/28/13 04:47 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
I would like to see Christie in office. Guy is as sharp as a needle

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742075
09/28/13 05:15 PM
09/28/13 05:15 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
I read an article in the paper not to long ago with the head line saying Christie was to fat to be president lol.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742077
09/28/13 05:28 PM
09/28/13 05:28 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Which is why he had the lap band surgery. Christie has some good points. His reaction to Sandy was perfection. He showed care and concern for his constituents, he wasn't afraid to let his emotions show and he proved that he could put aside bipartisan blinders for the greater good. However, he needs to learn to watch his temper and keep his big mouth shut.

This most recent pissing contest, and with a reporter no less, proves to me that he's not ready for the Presidency.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742079
09/28/13 05:53 PM
09/28/13 05:53 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
If a senator who barely started his first term in office was ready for the presidency, then Christie is way beyond ready.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742080
09/28/13 06:17 PM
09/28/13 06:17 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Could not agree more.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Faithful1] #742083
09/28/13 06:29 PM
09/28/13 06:29 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
BINGO.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742086
09/28/13 06:34 PM
09/28/13 06:34 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Ridiculous.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Sicilian Babe] #742090
09/28/13 07:27 PM
09/28/13 07:27 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Ridiculous.

Why? Because Christie shows characteristics of leadership and has a backbone? Let's face it. Obama didn't have a clue about what he was getting into

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742093
09/28/13 08:10 PM
09/28/13 08:10 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Pizza makes a great case- but underestimates the stupidity of the American people. I will bet anyone on here Hillary "my only accomplishment was sleeping ONCE with Bill" Clinton is our next president.

One point of disagreement: Joe Biden is among the biggest jokes in VP history. His own president has shoved him aside intentionally for the Clintons- and not only because the Clintons still control the party, but because Biden is a third tier attorney like Don.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742094
09/28/13 08:26 PM
09/28/13 08:26 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Dons arguments are the equivalent off "democrats in power nanny nanny nanny you cant do anything about it." And "obama is the best ever, nanny nanny nanny".

Stop with the school yard child's talk. Don't you have a JD for christ's sake? Yeah its probably from a terrible school but nonetheless, a JD. I mean, we all know how highly regarded that degree is these days. smile

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #742096
09/28/13 08:51 PM
09/28/13 08:51 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Ridiculous.

Why? Because Christie shows characteristics of leadership and has a backbone? Let's face it. Obama didn't have a clue about what he was getting into

No, because he's a blowhard who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. That shows immaturity and impulsiveness, two things that don't work for the office of the Presidency.

As I said, he has some very good traits. He may mature into a better candidate for the job, but I don't think he's ready now. It has nothing to do President Obama vs. Governor Christie.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Sicilian Babe] #742099
09/28/13 09:47 PM
09/28/13 09:47 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Ridiculous.

No, because he's a blowhard who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. That shows immaturity and impulsiveness, two things that don't work for the office of the Presidency.

As I said, he has some very good traits. He may mature into a better candidate for the job, but I don't think he's ready now. It has nothing to do President Obama vs. Governor Christie.

Kind of like the big O commenting about how Trayvon could have been his son or Syria was a red line. Let's not pretend the current guy is a stoic philosopher.

I don't like Christie or Obama, but think they are wrong on policy grounds, I would rather not choose my presidents on this bullshit People magazine celebrity like analysis of their personalities.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: klydon1] #742100
09/28/13 09:56 PM
09/28/13 09:56 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
>The guarantee against tyranny lay squarely within ArticlesI-VII.

That really has worked well. I'm sure the NSA is super scared of some some words on the paper and a worthless judiciary. Again, by your standard, the Soviet Union had the most free society ever because it promised so much freedom in its constitution.

I can also pull tons of work from the time of ratification about protection against tyranny by the people through revolution. You know the famous Jefferson quotes, so I guess he was influenced by old timmy as well. When force comes to bear, they were smart enough to realize there is nothing law that can protect the people. "People" to whom the Second Amendment right is accorded are the same "people" who enjoy First and Fourth Amendment protection.

Do you really think it impossible at some future time that the government may go tyrannical? Take the long view of history, every republic to this point ends in tyranny.

Additional point: I like how you cut out my post about your approach being completely indeterminate and without a limiting principle. Why can't Lochner be passed by the same right of privacy, besides of course, your disagreement with the free market system?

Last edited by LittleNicky; 09/28/13 10:03 PM.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: LittleNicky] #742128
09/29/13 10:56 AM
09/29/13 10:56 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
>The guarantee against tyranny lay squarely within ArticlesI-VII.

That really has worked well. I'm sure the NSA is super scared of some some words on the paper and a worthless judiciary. Again, by your standard, the Soviet Union had the most free society ever because it promised so much freedom in its constitution.

I can also pull tons of work from the time of ratification about protection against tyranny by the people through revolution. You know the famous Jefferson quotes, so I guess he was influenced by old timmy as well. When force comes to bear, they were smart enough to realize there is nothing law that can protect the people. "People" to whom the Second Amendment right is accorded are the same "people" who enjoy First and Fourth Amendment protection.

Do you really think it impossible at some future time that the government may go tyrannical? Take the long view of history, every republic to this point ends in tyranny.

Additional point: I like how you cut out my post about your approach being completely indeterminate and without a limiting principle. Why can't Lochner be passed by the same right of privacy, besides of course, your disagreement with the free market system?

Eight of the thirteen original states adopted bills of rights prior to the ratification of the federal constitution. Each had a provision concerning the right of militias and arms. These declarations formed the basis of the Second Amendment, and none of the declarations remotely implied that the right to bear arms is related in any way to overthrowing a tyrannical government. Their stated purpose is just the opposite. It is to defend the state, not overthrow it. They were opposed to standing armies and recognized that the militias, consisting of free and able men, be under the control of civil authority. Pennsylvania and Vermont extended the right to include self-defense, but this language was omitted by the other states and rejected by the Fathers when drafting the Amendment.

It's interesting to note that there was no intent on the part of the founding fathers to include a Bill of Rights as they thought that the state constitutions were adequate. Anti-federalists complained and so the Bill of Rights was drafted. But in the discussions for the second Amendment, various reasons were put forth for the amendment. The frontier states were concerned about attacks from outside the borders by Indians. George Mason of Virginia expressed the southern states' having to defend against possible insurrections from the slaves(Talk about having a reason to oppose a tyrranical government, the slaves had the best cause).
While the declaration of Independence which is not a legal document, correctly identifies an inalienable right to sever the bonds from an oppressive regime, that right is not imbedded in the Second Amendment and has never been interpreted as the reason for the Second Amendment.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: LittleNicky] #742134
09/29/13 11:51 AM
09/29/13 11:51 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
> Why can't Lochner be passed by the same right of privacy, besides of course, your disagreement with the free market system?

I don't know what you mean by my disagreement with the free market system, but the short answer why a case, like Lochner, can't be decided on privacy grounds under the XIV or IX Amendment grounds is that working your job and earning a living is simply not a private activity.

The first, third, fourth, fifth amendments all embody privacy considerations. Privacy rights have been narrowly shaped by caselaw to deal with issues of personal autonomy (as Justice Brandeis recognized in the 19th century- "the right to be left alone"). The privacy rights are personal, rooted in family, procreation, child raising, marriage.

Precedent has resisted extending the rights to commercial activities, like running a bakery in Lochner, an activity that requires hiring people, paying rent, buying from vendors, selling to others, basically an enterprise conducted in the public, openly and for profit.

government actions that impinge a privacy right, like criminalizing homosexuality (Bowers), abortion (Roe) involve a privacy right under the Fourteenth. This is not to say the law automatically fails, but it is subject to strict scrutiny requiring the State to show a compelling state interest to justify the infringement as the first prong of strict scrutiny test.

Contrsry to belief, the Court has been rigid in extending the right of privacy beyond private considerations.

The court holds government intrusion into the regulation of all bakers to a rational basis test, but when the government enters the bedroom to arrest two consenting adults for not having sex the way the government mandates, then, yes, the strictest scrutiny is warrantesd.

As I said above, I disgree with a constitutional right to abortion. But it's not because of privacy as a right. I believe that a law precluding abortion should be subject to strict scrutiny as it impacts private, procreative rights. I feel that the state has a compelling interest in safeguarding the prenatal life.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: klydon1] #742151
09/29/13 01:55 PM
09/29/13 01:55 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

As I said above, I disgree with a constitutional right to abortion. But it's not because of privacy as a right. I believe that a law precluding abortion should be subject to strict scrutiny as it impacts private, procreative rights. I feel that the state has a compelling interest in safeguarding the prenatal life.

This is a positive development. Sounds like a libertarian argument. The definition that Casey came up with, that the state may protect its "profound interest" in potential life so long as it does not do so in a way that has the intent or effect of posing an undue burden on the woman's right to terminate pregnancy prior to viability," is based on a misunderstanding of biology since the developing embryo/fetus is not a "potential life," but an actual one, although not capable of living independently. However the viability standard, which is interpreted to mean independence, could extend to infants since they are clearly not able to live independently either, nor for that matter, surgical patients, comatose patients, those with severe mental and developmental disabilities, etc.

Here is the argument from Libertarians For Life:

1. Human offspring are human beings, persons from conception, whether that takes place as natural or artificial fertilization, by cloning, or by any other means.

2. Abortion is homicide -- the killing of one person by another.

3. One's right to control one's own body does not allow violating the obligation not to aggress. There is never a right to kill an innocent person. Prenatally, we are all innocent persons.

4. A prenatal child has the right to be in the mother's body. Parents have no right to evict their children from the crib or from the womb and let them die. Instead both parents, the father as well as the mother, owe them support and protection from harm.

5. No government, nor any individual, has a just power to legally "de-person" any one of us, born or preborn.

6. The proper purpose of the law is to side with the innocent, not against them.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Faithful1] #742205
09/30/13 09:22 AM
09/30/13 09:22 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Hey, stupid, why don't you back up your conclusions with scientific evidence?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742221
09/30/13 11:25 AM
09/30/13 11:25 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Not only does he call me stupid, but he doesn't even spell stupid right! LOL lol

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Faithful1] #742353
10/01/13 01:24 AM
10/01/13 01:24 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Parents have no right to evict their children from the crib...

Since when? What law mandates this? Parents could stop being parents. They aren't murderers for abandoning their children.

Your argument for saying not being viable is the same as a person who needs medical assistance is simply false. The very big difference is that you don't make anyone take care of them. Those who do, do it voluntarily with love, or professionally with pays and benefits. Both can walk out any time they wish.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #742354
10/01/13 01:36 AM
10/01/13 01:36 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
BTW, I do believe abortion must be protected as a privacy right. All medical matters of a person are subjected to privacy rights.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #742375
10/01/13 09:33 AM
10/01/13 09:33 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Until Faithful and Schmo are banned forever I am not posting in this section.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #742381
10/01/13 10:15 AM
10/01/13 10:15 AM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Parents could stop being parents. They aren't murderers for abandoning their children.

It depends on the point of view. To me, they are no better than murderers. Morality and the sense of compassion for the abandoned children matter very much to me, more than THIS kind of "rights". Freedom is a good concept, but when people are free to do really EVERYTHING WITHOUT EXCEPTION, society will disappear.

Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
All medical matters of a person are subjected to privacy rights.

So a child is not a person with a right to live no matter what?

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 10/01/13 11:39 AM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull