GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (dixiemafia), 283 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,062
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,364
Posts1,059,430
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736450
08/23/13 11:13 PM
08/23/13 11:13 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
I can't really weigh in on this topic, since i'm not from the US and haven't experienced life there. I personally think the US is too hung up on Racism, on one hand it's a good thing that the majority of Americans are against racism and fight to have it elinimated from their society. On the other hand, the word "racist" has been thrown about that much it's basically lost all meaning, people have been called a racist for disagreeing with Obama on this board. It's like someone calling me anti-english for disagreeing with alot of his policies, even though i disagreed with Blair and Brown (both Scottish) just as much.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: ChardeeMcDennis] #736565
08/24/13 03:24 PM
08/24/13 03:24 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: ChardeeMcDennis
jesus you people are going way overboard here, this thread is decending into racism "blacks do this, blacks do that, blacks are bad". chill the fuck out.

you act like every instance of a black guy being murdered by a white guy gets blown up by the media, it was one case and it only sparked off a huge story because white cops refused to arrest a man who murdered a boy.

there's plenty of instances of a white guy killing black guy that gets little or no media attention so stop focusing on this ONE case as if it represents some massive anti-white agenda.

what's next? someone posting the OJ simpson case crying about how much media attention is given to a black man killing a white woman and how it would NEVER happen if OJ was white and nicole was black? get a fucking grip.

judging by the clear distaste toward black people shown in this thread i'd say most of you probably have prejudices under the surface and if you were speaking to a friend rather than on a forum you'd probably be using very different words than "black" too.

maybe you guys should go and post on the identical thread on the stormfront forum, i'm sure there's one there and i'm sure it's filled with the exact same crap, just with more colourful words.

oh and by the way, i'm half black, and no i have never robbed, raped or killed anybody. weird huh??

"because white cops refused to arrest a man who murdered a boy."

You lose all credibility right there. Lilo tried this stunt before. Anyone who tries to make this an argument obviously has no intention in being honest about the Treyvon/Zimmerman case.

And, for the record, the problem a lot of us have is how that case was exploited by the liberal media for their own agenda. And, as usual, the low-information black community followed along like lemmings.

Nobody is saying there aren't cases where whites attack blacks. But there is no comparison between the two in terms of how often it happens. Black-on-white crime, or black-on-black crime for that matter, happens FAR more often. But it never gets the attention that it should or that the whole Treyvon/Zimmerman case did.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: Sicilian Babe] #736567
08/24/13 03:26 PM
08/24/13 03:26 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Online content
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Online Content
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
What nobody here has mentioned, and the reason that people were so upset about George Zimmerman, was that he had not been arrested, and there didn't seem to be any indication that it was going to happen. Big difference.

And he shouldn't have never been arrested either. There was ZERO evidence of murder or manslaughter.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: ChardeeMcDennis] #736571
08/24/13 03:35 PM
08/24/13 03:35 PM
Alabama
D
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: ChardeeMcDennis
it only sparked off a huge story because white cops refused to arrest a man who murdered a boy.

GTF out of here! I'm sure he did nothing but sit back and eat his skittles while big bad fat ass Zimmerman hurt him. Get real!

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: dixiemafia] #736581
08/24/13 03:56 PM
08/24/13 03:56 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
It's absurd that some white liberals are so afraid of engaging in a discussion about black on white crime.

Last week (prior top the Oklahoma murder), Phil Mushnick did a nice job of addressing the topic when writing about Autumn Pasquale (a twelve year old white girl lured to her death by a pair of black brothers over a bicycle---a fucking bicycle!! mad)

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/why_autumn_murder_wasn_news_7NyU2tQwcsmONPEUVBxGoJ

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736582
08/24/13 04:15 PM
08/24/13 04:15 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
I agree PB. As soon as anyone even brings up it seems they get tagged with that racist label. I was hesitant to even post in this thread because i don't want to get that label put on me. Honestly in life i get along with just about everyone regardless of race or religion.

That little girl you mentioned was from jersey. A real shame what those guys did just for her bike. Not sure if you heard but the one kid took the rap for the other brother. Not sure though what the exact staus is of the charge against the other kid is today.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: Giancarlo] #736583
08/24/13 04:23 PM
08/24/13 04:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
I agree PB. As soon as anyone even brings up it seems they get tagged with that racist label. I was hesitant to even post in this thread because i don't want to get that label put on me. Honestly in life i get along with just about everyone regardless of race or religion.

That little girl you mentioned was from jersey. A real shame what those guys did just for her bike. Not sure if you heard but the one kid took the rap for the other brother. Not sure though what the exact staus is of the charge against the other kid is today.

Agree 100 per cent. And I'd have posted about this if it was two white kids killing a black girl as sure as I'm sitting here and typing this.

Now I'm liberal on more than a few things, but it's unfair that these stories get so little press in comparison to cases like Zimmerman-Martin. There's a media bias, pure and simple. And before anyone mentions Fox News, I wouldn't watch that inane drivel with a gun to my head.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736615
08/24/13 06:09 PM
08/24/13 06:09 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
the same people that were happy George Zimmerman was acquitted are now angry

that's kinda fucked up

but to be on topic they should give these idiots to the Aryans in the joint

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: Giancarlo] #736638
08/24/13 08:29 PM
08/24/13 08:29 PM
Alabama
D
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I was hesitant to even post in this thread because i don't want to get that label put on me.

Bro I hate to break it to you but the ones you are afraid of that would label you as a racist would know matter what. If you don't agree with them (them as in ANYONE not a single race) they will label you no matter what so you might as well just come out and said what you wanted. This is what America is coming to, if you speak what you feel you are too quick to be labeled and berated because you gave your opinion.

MERICA!

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: dixiemafia] #736652
08/24/13 11:33 PM
08/24/13 11:33 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
What nobody here has mentioned, and the reason that people were so upset about George Zimmerman, was that he had not been arrested, and there didn't seem to be any indication that it was going to happen. Big difference.

And he shouldn't have never been arrested either. There was ZERO evidence of murder or manslaughter.

Except for the dead teenager.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: Sicilian Babe] #736655
08/24/13 11:43 PM
08/24/13 11:43 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Kind of a simple way of looking at it. Under Florida law Zimmerman did have a right to defend himself. We will never know for sure what happened that night, but I think we should make an attempt to stop all of these horrible murders that have been happening. It's just very unfortunate that most of the assailants happen to be black

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: cookcounty] #736656
08/25/13 12:41 AM
08/25/13 12:41 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

that's kinda fucked up

This is the whole problem with you and others on this forum. You can't see the difference between the Zimmerman case and these recent cases. The Australian ball player, the girl on the bike, and the old veteran were all innocent. Treyvon wasn't. You and others here can keep trying to slap the racist label on the rest of us all you want but it only shows how full of crap you are.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736661
08/25/13 01:08 AM
08/25/13 01:08 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
This has been labeled as a black on white crime when one of the boys arrested wasn't even black! He was white. Wouldn't that make it a white on white crime?

It was a despicable and cowardly act. They shot an innocent man in the back! You really can't get much lower than that. However, three suspects were quickly arrested, two charged with first degree murder and the third as an accessory. One of those defendants was white.

Someone wanted to know why A. It didn't get media attention when it was "black on white" crime. It did. Not only has it been on the news frequently, it's the focus of Chris Wallace's Sunday news show.

Someone wanted to know why there wasn't the same level of outrage as there was for the Zimmerman case. I pointed out that the perpetrators had been immediately arrested and charged with murder, while there had been no arrest in the Zimmerman case.

Are racially motivated crimes committed by all races? Of course there are.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: Sicilian Babe] #736666
08/25/13 01:46 AM
08/25/13 01:46 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

This has been labeled as a black on white crime when one of the boys arrested wasn't even black! He was white. Wouldn't that make it a white on white crime?

It was a despicable and cowardly act. They shot an innocent man in the back! You really can't get much lower than that. However, three suspects were quickly arrested, two charged with first degree murder and the third as an accessory. One of those defendants was white.

Someone wanted to know why A. It didn't get media attention when it was "black on white" crime. It did. Not only has it been on the news frequently, it's the focus of Chris Wallace's Sunday news show.

Someone wanted to know why there wasn't the same level of outrage as there was for the Zimmerman case. I pointed out that the perpetrators had been immediately arrested and charged with murder, while there had been no arrest in the Zimmerman case.

Are racially motivated crimes committed by all races? Of course there are.

You just made our point. Kneejerk liberals, like yourself, who love to play up the race card immediately jumped to the conclusion that racism was the reason Zimmerman wasn't arrested. No way it could be that the evidence didn't support reason for an arrest or that the eventual arrest and indictment only came because of political pressure.

And the bogus racism angle in the Zimmerman case was the entire reason for the selective outrage by liberals, including those in the media. It's why it got so much publicity and turned into a media frenzy. Because there's not necessarily a race angle to play up, or because a potential race angle wouldn't be the type the liberal media could exploit, is precisely the reason the cases involving the baby in the stroller, the girl on the bike, the woman who had her home invaded and was attacked on camera, the Australian jogger, and the WWII vet didn't get a fraction of the attention the Treyvon case did. To say nothing of countless untold numbers of black-on-black crimes.

The cold hard truth is, racism (even the type that exists only in your own minds) is what pisses you libs off. Much, much more than the actual crimes in these cases.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: IvyLeague] #736678
08/25/13 07:47 AM
08/25/13 07:47 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Zimmerman was racially motivated period. Anyone who does not see it is blind or willfully stupid. That especially goes for Ivy League and Five Felonies. Why don't you two go to some Fox blog and do your political masturbating there.

talk about generalizations. All your posts begin with commentary about "libs." Got news for you. But forthe "libs" we would not have had
Social Security
Miniumum Wage
GI Bill
FHA and GI Loans
Civil Rights Law
Medicare
Medicaid
Voting Rights Act
Affordable Health Care LAW

Right wingers opposed all of it.
And they are racially motivated. How else can one explain their incessant and obnoxious efforts to put an asterisk behind Barrack Obama's name. They are desperate to have him not count as president.
First it was the birtherism. Then it was the assured victory by Romney. Then the phony trumped up scandals about the IRS and Benghazi. Then this business about welshing on our debts and closing the government down because they do not like the LAW. Oh and now this talk of impeachment. Nice job by the gang who was so good on National Security that 9/11 happened on their watch. That we went into Iraq on false pretenses. That we ran up the national debt beyound recognition. All the while Obama
Saved the Car industry
Is bringing the National debt down
Is sheparding a growing ecounomy after the worst crists since the depression.
Passed Affordable Health Care.
Appointed two sane people to the Supreme Court.
Killed Bin Laden.
To name a few.
I just wish he had the cojones to send Bush and Cheney to the Hague where they belong.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: IvyLeague] #736687
08/25/13 08:40 AM
08/25/13 08:40 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

that's kinda fucked up

This is the whole problem with you and others on this forum. You can't see the difference between the Zimmerman case and these recent cases. The Australian ball player, the girl on the bike, and the old veteran were all innocent. Treyvon wasn't. You and others here can keep trying to slap the racist label on the rest of us all you want but it only shows how full of crap you are.

see......you're still angry

being mad at a dead teenager cannot be healthy

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736715
08/25/13 12:05 PM
08/25/13 12:05 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Hey DT why don't you go masturbate to one of your useless news stations like CNN or MSNBC? They're all equally biased so don't throw that at anyone when you're just as bad with your super liberal garbage.

In my opinion you'd have to be woefully stupid or ignorant to believe the Trayvon Martin shooting WAS racially motivated. The FBI investigated it for 16 months. They found racism was not the cause of the incident nor was it implied. Fact is, right or wrong, when you're walking around at night and you see a black young adult with saggy pants, a hoodie acting funny, you're going to get nervous.

And why? Because the facts don't lie. Black people in this country represent maybe 12 percent of the population, yet they especially the men are responsible for SO MUCH of the crime. Assaults, drugs, murders, etc I've come to believe, that the reason the media doesn't focus on black on white crime or black and black crime as much is that it's what you come to expect. When you're watching your local news and when some guy gets killed, or arrested and they show you the mugshot it's a black guy. Everyone just says 'oh nothing new'.

You can throw the racism card all you want DT and the rest of the super liberal think tank group. But you cannot deny the basic fact, that there is a problem in this country within many of our black communities and nothing is being done about it. When a minority commits an outrageous disproportionate of the crime, something is wrong. And all you bearded clams blaming the white man, George Zimmerman, FOX news or whoever the fuck, are not helping but making it worse.

As for President Obama, I'm a registered independent and rightly so. My opinions vary depending on the issue. But it is my opinion that Obama is a political snake in the grass and is one of the worst Presidents we've ever had. This guy campaigned on bringing people together, all he's done is worsened the divide. The tea party sucks I know, but several moderate Republicans don't even like this guy. Both sides are to blame, but don't treat Obama like a fucking saint because he's not.

The Affordable Care Act is already causing more problems that it's solving, the car industry revival was something that Bush more or less instigated not Obama, he poorly handled Benghazi resulting in the death of a diplomat, we've had the worst recovery in our history no thanks to him AND Congress, and is adding a trillion dollars a year to our national debt.

Then there's the fact that he's a weasel word politician from the Chicago political machine, notorious for corruption, who has fooled millions of intelligent people into believing his garbage.

You liberals only pick an argument when it serves you. You will only believe what serves you and only listen to what serves you. Think outside the damn box for a change. Yeah I ain't perfect, at least I'm not blinded by political loyalties. I'll vote for anyone I think can lead the country Dem or GOP. I voted for Obama the first time don't forget.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #736719
08/25/13 12:35 PM
08/25/13 12:35 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
OK, it's time to step in and say something.

To BOTH SIDES here: It's obvious that both sides in this thread are passionate about their stance. It's also obvious now that neither side will bend an inch. I suppose that is inevitable when arguing on the internet. What is not right is, at least for this message board, that both sides have stepped down and started making totally stupid and rude personal comments that have no place in a grownup debate. I don't care who started it but it must stop here and now. Stick to the merits of your argument without making nasty remarks about your opponent and his/her views. We're better than that.

Consider this is a warning to EVERYONE, regardless of your views on this or any other subject.

Besides, if all this masturbatory stuff keeps on everyone will go blind.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: SC] #736726
08/25/13 12:58 PM
08/25/13 12:58 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
And why? Because the facts don't lie. Black people in this country represent maybe 12 percent of the population, yet they especially the men are responsible for SO MUCH of the crime. Assaults, drugs, murders, etc I've come to believe, that the reason the media doesn't focus on black on white crime or black and black crime as much is that it's what you come to expect. When you're watching your local news and when some guy gets killed, or arrested and they show you the mugshot it's a black guy. Everyone just says 'oh nothing new'.

You're right, the facts don't lie:

FBI Crime rates

Here's a break down of the data:

Arrests, by Race, 2011

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.

Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.

Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.

The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.

Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.

Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.

Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.

Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

Whodathunkit?

Last edited by XDCX; 08/25/13 01:07 PM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736736
08/25/13 01:20 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
so lets see, blacks committed a % of crime out of proportion to their % of the population in ALL of the categories listed by the fbi. furthermore, the particular area being discussed here has been murder, the most serious crime. what did the chart say about that...

The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.

Whodathunkit? shhh

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 08/25/13 01:21 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736737
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
@XDCX That being said, it must be noted whites make up 72.4 percent of the population, so yeah in some areas their will be more white guys committing crime. However you cannot deny within African American communities their are problems with attitude, violence, and lack of education. That needs to be addressed. I think it has partly to due with the music and entertainment industry, but certainly a small part of it. Kids born out of wedlock and poverty are the biggest.

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 08/25/13 01:21 PM.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #736738
08/25/13 01:35 PM
08/25/13 01:35 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
@XDCX That being said, it must be noted whites make up 72.4 percent of the population, so yeah in some areas their will be more white guys committing crime. However you cannot deny within African American communities their are problems with attitude, violence, and lack of education. That needs to be addressed. I think it has partly to due with the music and entertainment industry, but certainly a small part of it. Kids born out of wedlock and poverty are the biggest.

I can certainly agree with that, and I will also concede that, ultimately, each of us is responsible for our actions, regardless of our circumstances, be it race, religion, or socioeconomic status. A young man who goes up without a father figure is more likely to become involved in criminal activity, regardless of their status.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: Sicilian Babe] #736750
08/25/13 02:17 PM
08/25/13 02:17 PM
Alabama
D
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama

Yea I think I know he is dead. What charge was Zimmerman guilty of again? I don't want to hear shit about Jesse or Al or what anyone else said. Did you even watch the trial?

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: IvyLeague] #736751
08/25/13 02:21 PM
08/25/13 02:21 PM
Alabama
D
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
You just made our point. Kneejerk liberals, like yourself, who love to play up the race card immediately jumped to the conclusion that racism was the reason Zimmerman wasn't arrested. No way it could be that the evidence didn't support reason for an arrest or that the eventual arrest and indictment only came because of political pressure.

You just said it all in this one post. He was arrested only after pressure from outside sources pretty much FORCED it. Then the state was flat out embarrassed in court because of that fact.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736752
08/25/13 02:31 PM
08/25/13 02:31 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
And then after the verdict they wanted the feds to charge him with civil rights charges even though the FBI already looked into the case and said it wasn't a hate crime. Then Obama asked them to look at it again after all the pressure from the press and rest of the usual suspects. And again the feds said no go.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on that.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: Giancarlo] #736800
08/25/13 08:15 PM
08/25/13 08:15 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
And then after the verdict they wanted the feds to charge him with civil rights charges even though the FBI already looked into the case and said it wasn't a hate crime. Then Obama asked them to look at it again after all the pressure from the press and rest of the usual suspects. And again the feds said no go.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on that.

You are exactly right although my assumption is Obama et al never really had a interest in proceeding with a real case or real investigation. They just need to appease the wolf whistle race hustlers that make up the left like Al Sharpton, the NAACP, the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736802
08/25/13 08:18 PM
08/25/13 08:18 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
And Don, I applaud the democrats on all those wonderful programs. We will see just how wonderful they really are when the federal government (that must borrow billions every year just to keep pace with spending and that doesn't count unfunded liabilities) finally can no longer raise more money on the bond market and is forced to use inflation and theft to countine running these ponzi schemes.

Even if we assume all those programs are wonderful and great- at some point you run out of other people's money. The welfare constituency will not be happy when the the EBT card doesnt work or value is crushed by inflation. The entitlements the feds run are fiscal impossibilities regardless of your position on whether the programs are good, morally upstanding or positive economically.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 08/25/13 08:20 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736830
08/26/13 01:58 AM
08/26/13 01:58 AM
NY
E
Edwin Offline
Associate
Edwin  Offline
E
Associate
NY
I think after the gun control policy most of the people in USA are facing the same situation.Because they are feeling unsecured.And also the crime rate is still at the same level

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736831
08/26/13 02:04 AM
08/26/13 02:04 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
First, RIP to Christopher Lane. I have been reading this post and isn't pleasant seeing how black/white arguments turn out. Discrimination/Prejudice will forever be America's scar. Statistics says this and show that and can't forget unreported numbers that make the scenario uglier. Gentlemen & Ladies, I honestly can't stand the term black on black crime, because it's just crime. Likewise for white on white and black/white. Sure no doubt some can be motivated by ethnic hostility and does happen daily. Let's not get into a recycle clash of cultures, for there's an equal amount of bloodshed on both sides. Post one bias report then it's countered by another on so. We should speak of all tragedies with equal mournings.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736842
08/26/13 07:43 AM
08/26/13 07:43 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
There's a lot of ignorance and hatred on display here but that's not surprising. It is rather darkly humorous to see people mutter about black people's double standards or glorification of crime on an internet board that is dedicated in part to investigating and documenting white people's multigenerational crime organizations but so be it.

Hardcore conservatives do tend to be racist. That won't change. It's who they are and what they do. Nonetheless there are some memes that have been put out there that ought to be revealed as fallacious.

Black people don't care about black-on-black violence
As one writer put it, "anyone saying this is either stupid or thinks that you are".
To put it more charitably I would point out that very few white conservatives live within the black community or get their talking points outside of the Fox/Breitbart/National Review echo chamber.

So all of the activism, protest and marches around intra-racial violence goes down the memory hole. It's okay if a person is ignorant about things going on in a community of which they are not a part. It's not ok if they proceed to make assumptions based on ignorance and vitriol.

It's okay to profile black people because they're dangerous.
This entire notion that black people are inherently destructive is used to justify discriminatory policing, sentencing, and treatment in the justice system. It is in some respects the original sin of this country. Crime rates are at record lows. Most crimes occur among racial groups, not between them. Knowledge is your friend.

The very same people who wax poetic about the evils of affirmative action and the problems with black people calling themselves black and the loss of individual rights suddenly become huge fans of treatment by groups when it comes to black people. These folks would never talk as if there is something wrong with white people who since 1400 or so collectively raised the level of violence almost everywhere they went in the world, committed multiple genocides and started worldwide wars that killed millions. THAT sort of lowbrow analysis would be considered obviously unfair and self-evidently racist..when applied to whites.

Chris Lane is the flipside of the Trayvon Martin case.
At this time no black bloggers, politicians, media personalities, journalists or celebrities have snidely questioned what Lane was doing in that neighborhood, dug up unflattering dirt from his personal life, checked his immigration status or said that until whites clean up their white-on-white violence problem they have no moral authority to worry about black-on-white violence. No the black and white people who killed Lane were promptly arrested, charged as adults and will likely be convicted. Now if a trial occurs in which a black prosecution team makes tons of "mistakes", the black media mocks the diction, looks and cadence of Lane's character witness white female friend, and a mostly black jury lets the killers walk free, then there will be a similarity. Until then, not so much. So far the system has done what it was supposed to do. Alleged criminals have been arrested. Based on what I've read so far I don't think their guilt is much in question.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull