GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (CleanBandit), 181 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,044
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: The mafia 2013 [Re: thebigfella] #733401
08/10/13 04:52 PM
08/10/13 04:52 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Actually mad dog Sullivan killed several Irish gangsters on behalf of the Genovese.

I know street gangs , they make very little $, even mid tier dealers don't make much more than $30-35k a year. You have to be a wholesaler and even then they don't make much more than a few thousand a key , but they make it on the sustained volume or choppin it up

Last edited by DB; 08/10/13 05:17 PM.
Re: The mafia 2013 [Re: Ciccio67] #733532
08/11/13 12:07 AM
08/11/13 12:07 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Ciccio67
Ivy -I DIDN'T READ ANYTHING YOU said ivy its to much bullshit to read - and I don't care I voiced what I no and your in la la land that's fine .

You're not even making sense anymore. All I know is that you made false statements about the current state of the mob in New York. I tell you you're wrong, you ask for examples, I give you plenty of them, but then you waive them away because you're too arrogant to admit you're wrong. And, to top it all off, you get after me for "reading too much." If you, and those like you, would actually do some damn reading on your own for once, instead of just coming on these forums and talking out of your ass, we wouldn't have these issues. In the future, simply say "Thank you, Ivy, for doing research for my lazy ass," and then shut up.

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Ok, its my turn to pick a fight with ivy, the mafia only kill thier own, they back down to any ethnic group or outside organizations that stands up to them, the moguls, westies, black mafia, nicky barnes actually killed a mobster and nothing happened, ethnic groups are not afraid of the mafia and u can make a case that the reason why u see a trend of mobsters leaving the street rackets is because thier being chased out of thier own neighborhoods, minorities tooked over and if they even try taxing drugdealers today it would'nt be pretty, before merlino got locked up he even had to enlist the help of jbm to collect street tax because jbm was feared, something la costa nostra, don't have anymore, look at all the states the mafia had a family in is now disappearing and being taken over by ethnic drug organization, the future ofvthe mob is white collar crime cause they lost the streets and thier to scared to fight for it

Now you're talking out of your ass. As much as you may want to highlight them in order to make some point, generally speaking, the examples of the LCN butting heads with other groups is extremely rare. The LCN usually has no interaction with them or, if they do, it's typically a business arrangement for mutual profit. Many Mafia families have disappeared across the country due largely to attrition and, to a lesser extent, law enforcement. Not because of other OC groups.

I don't even know what you're talking about when you bring up the Mongols. Did you mean the Pagans? The Westies ended up working for the LCN. The Philly mob collected plenty of street tax without help from the JBM. In fact, most of the interaction between the Philly mob and the Black Mafia and the JBM involved drugs; either collecting a street tax when the LCN controlled the P2P supply or dealing cocaine later on. Just because Merlino used a few black guys to rob or shake down drug dealers didn't mean the Philly mob wasn't doing it themselves as well. And what's this nonsense about the Mafia leaving the street rackets? Look at the indictments. Still plenty of illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, stolen goods, etc.

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
@ dellacroce: first of all , smile once In a while it was a joke
2nd of all, the gambinos had to broker a peace with the westies because the genovese family said they don't want to go to war with the westies because they was to violent, see, its no fun being on the other side of that gun
And thirdly, the rico act cut thier balls off years ago now they run around with thier dicks between thier leggs

What are you talking about? The Westies were being pushed aside by the Genovese family. The arrangement between the Gambinos and the Westies, where they could use the Gambino name in return for 10% of their profits, came because Coonan had Ruby Stein killed. They didn't want to go to war with the Westies? The DeMeo crew alone killed more people than the Westies ever did.

Seriously, I haven't paid much attention to your posts before, but in the last week or two it's been one stupid thing after another from you.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/11/13 01:24 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The mafia 2013 [Re: Ciccio67] #733539
08/11/13 12:42 AM
08/11/13 12:42 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
To say u don't pay attention to my post don't stop u from responding to them, u need me in your life

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: The mafia 2013 [Re: Ciccio67] #733720
08/11/13 07:48 PM
08/11/13 07:48 PM
J
JoeySmokesBalls123 Offline
GONE.
JoeySmokesBalls123  Offline
GONE.
J
Wiseguy
You have no idea wtf you are talkin about ,
If the mob was what it was mob wives wouldn't be
There dads husband would be all dead ,
You wouldn't have John elite walking around queens after he ratted
On gotti jr or anyone.
You have the boss of Elizabeth frank Guaracci went to go shake
Down a pizza place and the manager calld the cops on him no repercussions,
Nicky santoro was so broke his mistress had to loan him money,
You watch to much tv and have no idea what the streets are these days mob guys can only Act tough amongst themselves . You have bosses that still live at home with there mom and doesnt produce money for his family .
It's not what it was if ur such a know It all give me facts otherwise shut the fuck up and stop Watchin goodfellas . I no made guys that got beat down on 13 ave and the guys who kicked his ass are still walkin . Name me a racket they hve besides sports and shy-

Also I see how the mob big shots preserve there area 18th ave is all Chinese
Mulberry street is a block and full of morons like you ,
Redhook is all yuppies.

Or how could we forget joey sclafani gus boys son marrying a mob wive who's dads a capo and making a spectical out of it by him attending his wedding on the phone

Or hmmm gravanos daughter walkin around with other mob guys kids or whatever and that's ok right? Her dad ratted out all of fuckin ny yea real power

Right I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about what are you fuckin kidding me or what guy? You know everything about me right? I'll just leave It to Ivy fuckin PO motherfucker to school you. I'd love you to tell me to shut the fuck up In person.

Last edited by JoeySmokesBalls123; 08/11/13 07:51 PM.
Re: The mafia 2013 [Re: Ciccio67] #733743
08/11/13 10:45 PM
08/11/13 10:45 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Lets have fun with this guys, these guys is not paying us, fuck all of the mobsters and drug dealers

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: The mafia 2013 [Re: DB] #733762
08/12/13 12:58 AM
08/12/13 12:58 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Where do you get the notion that some dealers aren't making $? There was a drug ring indicted in moss point for trafficking only 5 kilos which is worth half a million retail sale.

Last edited by BlackFamily; 08/12/13 01:05 AM.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: The mafia 2013 [Re: JoeySmokesBalls123] #733766
08/12/13 01:18 AM
08/12/13 01:18 AM
STRONG ISLAND
Caemine718 Offline
Button
Caemine718  Offline
Button
STRONG ISLAND
Originally Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123
You have no idea wtf you are talkin about ,
If the mob was what it was mob wives wouldn't be
There dads husband would be all dead ,
You wouldn't have John elite walking around queens after he ratted
On gotti jr or anyone.
You have the boss of Elizabeth frank Guaracci went to go shake
Down a pizza place and the manager calld the cops on him no repercussions,
Nicky santoro was so broke his mistress had to loan him money,
You watch to much tv and have no idea what the streets are these days mob guys can only Act tough amongst themselves . You have bosses that still live at home with there mom and doesnt produce money for his family .
It's not what it was if ur such a know It all give me facts otherwise shut the fuck up and stop Watchin goodfellas . I no made guys that got beat down on 13 ave and the guys who kicked his ass are still walkin . Name me a racket they hve besides sports and shy-

Also I see how the mob big shots preserve there area 18th ave is all Chinese
Mulberry street is a block and full of morons like you ,
Redhook is all yuppies.

Or how could we forget joey sclafani gus boys son marrying a mob wive who's dads a capo and making a spectical out of it by him attending his wedding on the phone

Or hmmm gravanos daughter walkin around with other mob guys kids or whatever and that's ok right? Her dad ratted out all of fuckin ny yea real power

Right I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about what are you fuckin kidding me or what guy? You know everything about me right? I'll just leave It to Ivy fuckin PO motherfucker to school you. I'd love you to tell me to shut the fuck up In person.

lol A lot of tough guys on here.

My name is caemine not carmine.

Re: The mafia 2013 [Re: Ciccio67] #734111
08/13/13 08:58 AM
08/13/13 08:58 AM
C
Ciccio67 Offline OP
Button
Ciccio67  Offline OP
C
Button
Lol yea joeysmokes is 1 of them him and ivy stil have no idea what they r talking about on this topic , joey especially he's a tuff guy

Last edited by Ciccio67; 08/13/13 09:00 AM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull