GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 229 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,970
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,350
Posts1,059,059
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets #731681
08/03/13 10:34 PM
08/03/13 10:34 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
With the lack of jobs plaguing the United States, disproportionately hurting returning warriors from the war on terrorism, Mexican drug gangs are allegedly hiring American servicemen as enforcers for their criminal enterprises, a number of narcotic enforcement officials in the U.S. told FoxNews.com and Law Enforcement Examiner on Thursday.

According to former New York State Bureau of Narcotics officer, George Kubisty, Mexican drug lords are paying out hefty salaries to skilled U.S. military members in order to battle rival gangs and the Mexican police or military.

Kubisty, who has worked on special operations in Central and South American countries claims that the drug cartels are eager to hire these battle-hardened Americans to "gain the edge" over the most dangerous and deadly cartels on both sides of the border -- Los Zetas.

As has been reported in Examiner news stories, Los Zetas originally began as a group of Mexican army deserters -- some actually trained as special forces by the United States -- who worked as "muscle" for the Sinaloa Cartel, at the time the most powerful of all the Mexican organized crime gangs.

Eventually, Los Zetas multiplied and gained strength and went into the drug business for themselves, according to Examiner reports.

Ironically, there were reports during the Iraq invasion that some soldiers had joined the Army, National Guard and the Marines in order to gain training and combat experience for their civilian jobs: gang members in U.S. cities.

According to a July 10, 2006 column written by this writer and appearing in Alan Keyes' Internet-based Renew America:

"Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman said that neo-Nazi groups like the National Alliance, whose founder, William Pierce, wrote 'The Turner Diaries,' the novel that was the inspiration and blueprint for Timothy J. McVeigh's bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building, sought to enroll followers in the Army to get training for a race war.

"The groups are being abetted, the report said, by pressure on recruiters, particularly for the Army, to meet quotas that are more difficult to reach because of the growing unpopularity of the war.

"And the gangs are not only white supremacists: The Gangster Disciples, Latin Kings and Vice Lords were born decades ago in Chicago's most violent neighborhoods. Now, their gang graffiti was showing up 6,400 miles away in one of the world's most dangerous neighborhoods — Iraq.

"The graffiti, captured on film by an Army Reservist and provided to the Chicago Sun-Times, highlights increasing gang activity in the Army in the United States and overseas, some experts say.

"I have identified 320 soldiers as gang members from April 2002 to present," said Scott Barfield, a Defense Department gang detective at Fort Lewis in Washington state. "I think that's the tip of the iceberg."

The National Gang Intelligence Center headquartered in Washington's FBI Building in the past voiced complaints that gang members were infiltrating the U.S. Armed Forces because of access to high-powered weapons and proper training on how to effectively use those weapons. An added bonus is that returning gang members once discharged can then provide training to their respective street gangs.

As of April 2011, the NGIC identified about 50 gangs whose members have served in U.S. military, according to George Kubisty, a narcotics enforcement expert.

Army officials have sought to address the issue of gang and cartel influence within their ranks with tighter recruiting standards. A spokesman told FoxNews.com that current recruiting efforts are much more stringent than even four years ago, and that anyone sporting a gang-related tattoo is no longer accepted for enlistment. 8/2/13 by Jim Kouri

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets [Re: BlackFamily] #731683
08/03/13 10:51 PM
08/03/13 10:51 PM
B
bobbytran Offline
Capo
bobbytran  Offline
B
Capo
These cartels are nuts, i generally dont like it when people say the fedsshould stop going after lcn and go "after the real criminals" but these guys are evil. i have seen some of those videos online (dont judge me) and i kbow theirs still lcn killers out their but cutting off multiple heads at a time is just satans work. the feds definitley should have these guys right up their with al qaeda on who to go after.

Re: Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets [Re: BlackFamily] #731767
08/04/13 12:37 PM
08/04/13 12:37 PM
N
ninogaggi Offline
Wiseguy
ninogaggi  Offline
N
Wiseguy
unfortunately pretty poorly researched article. the zetas originally served as the enforcement arm of the gulf cartel under than boss osiel cardenas guillen (whose now in the can in the us serving a 25 year sentence, im pretty sure for ordering the murder of an undercover dea agent enrique camarena

Re: Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets [Re: BlackFamily] #751057
12/02/13 01:45 AM
12/02/13 01:45 AM
C
cathwil Offline
Associate
cathwil  Offline
C
Associate
Even this time many company or institution are hiring veterans to help them. There are many hardships that veterans face once leaving the services. Many grapple with injuries, the effects of PTSD, but they also have to contend with a better possibility of being unemployed than the population at large. However, a growing number of businesses are employing vets these days.

Re: Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets [Re: BlackFamily] #751108
12/02/13 01:22 PM
12/02/13 01:22 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Gotta say if a cartel offered me a couple million because I was former infantry, I'd probably jump at it....

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets [Re: bobbytran] #753184
12/13/13 10:54 AM
12/13/13 10:54 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: bobbytran
These cartels are nuts, i generally dont like it when people say the fedsshould stop going after lcn and go "after the real criminals" but these guys are evil. i have seen some of those videos online (dont judge me) and i kbow theirs still lcn killers out their but cutting off multiple heads at a time is just satans work. the feds definitley should have these guys right up their with al qaeda on who to go after.

True. It takes a different breed of killer to commit the kinds of murders these cartel guys do. In one video, a female beheads a man and then cuts off the skin of his face and holds it up for the camera, a chick! In another video, she herself was beheaded alive along with 3 or 4 other women naked on their knees next to her. Another, they kill a 15 yr. old boy by chopping his head off with a machete, when the head would sever they usually grab it with their hands and twist it off, and when he held up the kids head you could see that part of the spine or something was still attached. Fucking animals

Last edited by southend; 12/13/13 10:55 AM.
Re: Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets [Re: BlackFamily] #753223
12/13/13 01:00 PM
12/13/13 01:00 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Wow I just watched those videos. I'm surprised at how easy it is to find them.

Upon further assessment I vote to have all Mexican Cartel members are executed on the spot. No jail, no trials. Anyone that does that to a human corpse is not a human themselves. My life is changed forever.

Re: Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets [Re: BlackFamily] #753227
12/13/13 01:06 PM
12/13/13 01:06 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
That reminds me of the movie "Stone killer" in the 70s, where a mafia boss forms a special squad of hitmen made of Vietnam war veterans to avenge the murders of "Mustache Petes" by the young mafiosi in the 30s.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets [Re: BlackFamily] #753230
12/13/13 01:14 PM
12/13/13 01:14 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
anybody seen the video where it's two brothers and they behead the one guy with a chainsaw and the other with a small knife. I was watching it on the computer and My girl came out of the shower and she heard the screams and yelling. She was like "what the fuck are you listening to? lol I was like "rap music" hahaha

Re: Mexican Cartels Hiring US War Vets [Re: BlackFamily] #753301
12/13/13 05:21 PM
12/13/13 05:21 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Yea I saw it. The guy with the chainsaw wasnt dead after the first cut. You can see him wince when they cut again....sick stuff there i dont want to see those again.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull