GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 123 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,860
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,511
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,502
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cheshire Murders #729883
07/26/13 11:49 AM
07/26/13 11:49 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline OP
Underboss
southend  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts
HBO recently aired an incredible documentary on the home invasion and murders of Jennifer Hawke Petit and her two very young daughters. The youngest, 11 yrs. old, while her hands were tied, had her clothes cut off with scissors before the attacker performed oral sex on her. The mother, Jennifer, was raped also. But that wasn't until after she had been strangled to death. The two daughters were separated and placed in their own bedrooms where they were tied to chairs and eventually doused with gasoline and left to burn alive once the home was set ablaze. The husband, who had been smashed in the head with a bat and also had his hands and feet tied managed to make his way up the stairs of the hatchway in the basement and outside where he hopped across the yard. This and much more that I havnt included, all managed to happen while the Cheshire police had the home surrounded, waiting to act. The cops failed miserably here, and 3 women died horrible painful deaths for no reason. Doctor William Petit, the poor husband and father of these 3 females is the only survivor. The two attackers, Josh Komisarjevski and Steven Hayes were sentenced to death, which will never happen. Riveting documentary to say the least. Watch for yourselves because what I've explained here does it no justice. Rest In Peace to the Petit women.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730053
07/26/13 09:56 PM
07/26/13 09:56 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
This has to be one of the most horrific crimes ever committed. If the death sentence wasn't applicable here, when would it ever be? I don't think I could watch the documentary, too painful, but, yes, rest in peace.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730080
07/27/13 12:42 AM
07/27/13 12:42 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Cops are complete idiots for not going in. I wish I could kill those cowards myself.

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 07/27/13 12:42 AM.
Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: Sicilian Babe] #730125
07/27/13 10:45 AM
07/27/13 10:45 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline OP
Underboss
southend  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
This has to be one of the most horrific crimes ever committed. If the death sentence wasn't applicable here, when would it ever be? I don't think I could watch the documentary, too painful, but, yes, rest in peace.

I totally agree 150%, Babe. If this crime doesn't call for the death penalty then what the hell does? What happened was they both actually received death sentences, but soonafter the state of Connecticut abolished the death penalty which means these guys will more than likely never be executed. I've spent time in state prison with hundereds of lifers and guess what they are doing just fucking fine. They have pals, they play basketball, cards, have laughs, eat food, get visits, all that. People (regular joe citizens) tend to think "Good, I'd rather them be in prison and suffer everyday for the rest of their lives". What they fail to realize is they are not suffering, but instead they are getting by just fine doing the things I said. Sickening. However, though, since they did receive death sentences they'll be on death row atleast, in a tiny cell 24 hours a day.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730164
07/27/13 03:01 PM
07/27/13 03:01 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
You know I saw that title in the HBO guide but didn't know what it was about. After reading here, I remember now. The husband survived right? How awful. It's just an unimaginable horror.

I'll try to watch it but I can tell you I have to be in a certain frame of mind (mood)or brace myself to watch such a depressing horrible story. Thanks for the heads up.
smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730276
07/27/13 11:24 PM
07/27/13 11:24 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Just like Manson, southend. He and his followers received the death penalty, and then the state of CA stopped executions and they got commuted to life sentences.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730297
07/28/13 12:23 AM
07/28/13 12:23 AM
Florida these days
Logomassini Offline
Made Member
Logomassini  Offline
Made Member
Florida these days
I just saw this documentary a couple days ago on HBO. It was very sad and I was a little taken back by the sheer sadistic nature of the crime. Both of those guys should've been walked out the front of the court house, thrown down on the ground, and shot in their heads. Straight up MONSTERS! Even more fucked up is the fact that both of them should've been already rotting in prison for their enormous tap sheets and crimes they alresdy had committed.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730386
07/28/13 09:37 AM
07/28/13 09:37 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Sick fucks, i can barely rap my head around what you wrote southend it sounds like the sort of murders that died off in the 70s, but of course they didn't. Rip Petit women .

Talking about Manson, the guy is beyond delusional i've read his book and he more or less thinks his imprisonment is a media led conspiracy against him. No matter what he does he deserves to die in prison, but it has always baffled me why he is the complete focus of hatred when he didn't participate in any of the murders. I'd imagine the majority of people couldn't name one of the manson followers except maybe Lynette Fromme since she attempted to kill Gerald Ford later. It's also mad that he was friends with one of the Beach Boys uhwhat

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730485
07/28/13 03:07 PM
07/28/13 03:07 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Yes, Dennis Wilson picked up a couple of the Manson girls hitchhiking and that's how he got in with them. That's also how Manson knew the house where the Tate slayings occurred. Wilson introduced Manson to Terry Melcher, who later rented his house to Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730540
07/28/13 08:18 PM
07/28/13 08:18 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: southend
HBO recently aired an incredible documentary on the home invasion and murders of Jennifer Hawke Petit and her two very young daughters. The youngest, 11 yrs. old, while her hands were tied, had her clothes cut off with scissors before the attacker performed oral sex on her. The mother, Jennifer, was raped also. But that wasn't until after she had been strangled to death. The two daughters were separated and placed in their own bedrooms where they were tied to chairs and eventually doused with gasoline and left to burn alive once the home was set ablaze. The husband, who had been smashed in the head with a bat and also had his hands and feet tied managed to make his way up the stairs of the hatchway in the basement and outside where he hopped across the yard. This and much more that I havnt included, all managed to happen while the Cheshire police had the home surrounded, waiting to act. The cops failed miserably here, and 3 women died horrible painful deaths for no reason. Doctor William Petit, the poor husband and father of these 3 females is the only survivor. The two attackers, Josh Komisarjevski and Steven Hayes were sentenced to death, which will never happen. Riveting documentary to say the least. Watch for yourselves because what I've explained here does it no justice. Rest In Peace to the Petit women.

This is the case I often bring up when I encounter the liberal pricks who are against the death penalty.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: IvyLeague] #730561
07/28/13 09:06 PM
07/28/13 09:06 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
The death penalty, when administered correctly so an innocent person is not killed, is excellent and should be used a lot more in this Country.
This Country is waaay too politically correct and too fucking soft and too afraid to offend somebody.
We need to start killing more people who 100% deserve it like the assholes in the above story who committed those horrible crimes.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: Chicago] #730580
07/28/13 11:44 PM
07/28/13 11:44 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Chicago
The death penalty, when administered correctly so an innocent person is not killed, is excellent and should be used a lot more in this Country.
This Country is waaay too politically correct and too fucking soft and too afraid to offend somebody.
We need to start killing more people who 100% deserve it like the assholes in the above story who committed those horrible crimes.

Don't even get me started.

Our punishment for crime is nowhere near severe enough. Criminals need to truly FEAR prison. Prison needs to be sleep, eating, and hard labor. Forget the card games, basketball, weightlifting, TV watching, etc. The appeal system needs to be completely overhauled, especially in murder, rape, and drug cases. After being found guilty, defendants should get 1 appeal and that's it. Once the conviction is upheld, the murderer, rapist, and/or drug dealer should be taken outside the courthouse and shot. And for career criminals, we should have a law where they are executed if they are found guilty of felonies in three separate cases; since they show no intent on reforming or obeying society's laws.

Of course the liberals would never allow that. So we have what we have - prisons filled to the max, cities overun with crime, a failed drug war, etc.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: IvyLeague] #730612
07/29/13 08:15 AM
07/29/13 08:15 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Chicago

Don't even get me started.

Our punishment for crime is nowhere near severe enough. Criminals need to truly FEAR prison. Prison needs to be sleep, eating, and hard labor. Forget the card games, basketball, weightlifting, TV watching, etc. The appeal system needs to be completely overhauled, especially in murder, rape, and drug cases. After being found guilty, defendants should get 1 appeal and that's it. Once the conviction is upheld, the murderer, rapist, and/or drug dealer should be taken outside the courthouse and shot. And for career criminals, we should have a law where they are executed if they are found guilty of felonies in three separate cases; since they show no intent on reforming or obeying society's laws.

Of course the liberals would never allow that. So we have what we have - prisons filled to the max, cities overun with crime, a failed drug war, etc.

This is senseless. But it's typical from conservatives. In their world police, FBI and prosecutors never lie or conceal evidence, eye witnesses are always correct, there's never any defense attorney error or mishandled physical evidence, judges and juries are completely unbiased and there's never any innocent people released from Death Row.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730657
07/29/13 01:15 PM
07/29/13 01:15 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
While I agree that there needs to be reform to our prison system and appeals process, I firmly believe that there are some cases, such as this one or the Tate-LaBianca cases that cry out for the death penalty. What has been the purpose of housing Manson and his followers? Or Berkowitz? Or any of these others? All that allows them to do is to cultivate their following and breed a new generation of warped individuals.

People say we can study them. For what purpose? These guys get off on the idea of playing with the minds of prosecutors and police. Do you think they're actually honest with anyone?

If we changed our approach to drug crimes, for instance, we would not be clogging the wheels of justice the way we do, but that's a discussion for another time.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: Lilo] #730733
07/29/13 06:56 PM
07/29/13 06:56 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Lilo
This is senseless. But it's typical from conservatives. In their world police, FBI and prosecutors never lie or conceal evidence, eye witnesses are always correct, there's never any defense attorney error or mishandled physical evidence, judges and juries are completely unbiased and there's never any innocent people released from Death Row.

And this bleeding heart crap, which I always expect from you, is exactly why we have the crime and drug problems we do in this country.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: Sicilian Babe] #730758
07/29/13 07:55 PM
07/29/13 07:55 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Yes, Dennis Wilson picked up a couple of the Manson girls hitchhiking and that's how he got in with them. That's also how Manson knew the house where the Tate slayings occurred. Wilson introduced Manson to Terry Melcher, who later rented his house to Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski.

I was looking at the current situations of the Manson family members and this is what i could find.Not all of these people were involved in the murders.

Prison

Susan Atkins (died in prison in 2009)
Charlie Manson (no doubt will die in prison)
Bobby Beausoleil
Charles Watson (will die in prison most likely)
Leslie Van Houten (will die in prison)
Patricia Krenwinkel (will die in prison)

Released or not imprisoned

Mary Brunner (1977)
Steve "Clem" Grogan (1985)
Linda Kasabian (not imprisoned/main witness)
Paul Watkins (not iprisoned/witness)
Lynette Fromme (not imprisoned in manson case. later iprisoned fro 75-09 for assasination attempt on Gerald Ford)
Catherine Share (not imprisoned for the murders)
Sandra Good (released in 1985)

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730801
07/29/13 11:00 PM
07/29/13 11:00 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Linda Kasabian was with them when they went to both the Tate and LaBianca homes, but said she didn't kill anyone and received immunity in exchange for her testimony. She has done limited media, and any time she has appeared, it's been in disguise or with her face obscured.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: Sicilian Babe] #730819
07/30/13 12:33 AM
07/30/13 12:33 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Linda Kasabian was with them when they went to both the Tate and LaBianca homes, but said she didn't kill anyone and received immunity in exchange for her testimony. She has done limited media, and any time she has appeared, it's been in disguise or with her face obscured.

Yeah, i've always had a problem with her avoidance, she has spent 0 years in prison while participating (i dont believe or care if she did anything or not, she was there) in 2 murders (1 murder scene).Manson has spent 40+ even though he never participated in any murders. Both deserved to die in prison or be executed, but that's ridiculous.

In my opinion this is alot worse than a mobsters testimony, because it's usually a scumbag testifying against a scumbag who has klled a couple of scumbags lol. In this case it's a scumbag testifying against a couple of scumbags who killed innocent people (1 pregnant i should add mad )

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730820
07/30/13 12:38 AM
07/30/13 12:38 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Heres a couple of Manson family interviews.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #730895
07/30/13 09:52 AM
07/30/13 09:52 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
I live 15 minutes from cheshire, its the town over from hamden where i now reside..have the doc on dvr will watch this weekend

if you have any type of home invasion arrest nowadays they throw the book at you

When Interpol?
Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #731060
07/31/13 02:26 AM
07/31/13 02:26 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
These two animals are perfect example of who deserves death penalty. There is no doubt of their guilt, they have previous records, and it was one of most heartless crimes ever. If the father had not hurled self out window he would be dead too. I wish police had shot both dead at scene.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #731086
07/31/13 09:54 AM
07/31/13 09:54 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline OP
Underboss
southend  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts
These parasites deserve to be sodomized with sharp objects on a daily basis for the rest of their despicable lives, then set on fire to burn to death just like those poor girls. Fucking maggots belong in the ground.

Re: Cheshire Murders [Re: southend] #731414
08/02/13 04:29 AM
08/02/13 04:29 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Shocking crimes..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull