GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 336 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,830
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767283
03/10/14 04:14 PM
03/10/14 04:14 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
Yet the Irish have never won a battle, a war and surrendered every time

If by fighting a war you mean planting bombs and RUNNING away then wow the Provo's were a brave bunch rolleyes

Brits this, bad Brits that is your mantra, my old mum would knock you out you wee fud...

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767285
03/10/14 04:23 PM
03/10/14 04:23 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Five Felonies and 'British' tried to undermine the strength of the IRA yet here we have an SAS soldier (according to FF the best special forces in the world). And yet this soldier admits "The IRA controlled this area and we couldn't move around here"

you make yourself look like a real fool in this thread, acting like your warped view in the norm over there. you act as if everyone in the north is just itching for a return to the days when people were turned into hambuger meat on a regular basis. you also equate everyone without your silly level of fanaticism as "loyalist scum" or something equally as dumb, another telling sign of the mentally disabled. as for the SAS, get a grip and look at things objectively. if they were so inclined, they could have taken over the entire area, it was the politics of the situation that prevented it not the ungodly fear of some guerilla fighters, that's common sense to anyone with a clue about military operations. how is it that you are going to save ireland when you can't even master the quote function ya nutter? lol

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #767344
03/10/14 06:27 PM
03/10/14 06:27 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Five Felonies and 'British' tried to undermine the strength of the IRA yet here we have an SAS soldier (according to FF the best special forces in the world). And yet this soldier admits "The IRA controlled this area and we couldn't move around here"

you make yourself look like a real fool in this thread, acting like your warped view in the norm over there. you act as if everyone in the north is just itching for a return to the days when people were turned into hambuger meat on a regular basis. you also equate everyone without your silly level of fanaticism as "loyalist scum" or something equally as dumb, another telling sign of the mentally disabled. as for the SAS, get a grip and look at things objectively. if they were so inclined, they could have taken over the entire area, it was the politics of the situation that prevented it not the ungodly fear of some guerilla fighters, that's common sense to anyone with a clue about military operations. how is it that you are going to save ireland when you can't even master the quote function ya nutter? lol

The SAS have clearly stated that the South Armagh brigade were a formidable enemy who they respected so your previous statements have been revealed as absolute rubbish senior British intelligence conceded it was a war they could never win.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #767348
03/10/14 06:40 PM
03/10/14 06:40 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

"If they were so inclined?" They sent a terrorist cell into South Armagh and got nowhere you're just another Brit throwing insults and slurs.

You heard the SAS man himself he was petrified of returning to an area that made him quiver with fear to even be near. My responses have been to antagonist attacks and dumb remarks by no marks like you.

You know absolutely nothing and your main contribution has been to declare that the SAS could have wiped out the IRA could have wiped the IRA out in a week.

Er, they had a terrorist cell recently conceded by the British Government who lost the fight in South Armagh I can't have made it clearer with the word from an SAS soldiers mouth.

YOu are a Brit Five Felonies who once tried to pretend to be Irish. I think you;re the fool who looks dumb now as it is obvious you are British and an Ulster Unionist.

You said "IF MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY WERE KILED I'D PICK UP A GUN". Okay I get it three against one with one antagonist comment after another but its meaningless becuse you have conrtibuted no facts to this debate.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #767349
03/10/14 06:42 PM
03/10/14 06:42 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

Is that the best you can do? Grow up Five Felonies rolleyes

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #767350
03/10/14 06:44 PM
03/10/14 06:44 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: British

If by fighting a war you mean planting bombs and RUNNING away then wow the Provo's were a brave bunch rolleyes

Brits this, bad Brits that is your mantra, my old mum would knock you out you wee fud...

Is that why the SAS soldier was quivering upon his return. Despite their billions of pounds the SAS soldier conceded they never won the battle in South Armagh.

Again, the facts speak for themselves...

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #767351
03/10/14 06:48 PM
03/10/14 06:48 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

Yet another scintillating and informative contribution from 'British'. Your maturity speaks volumes.

What a post, that is so pitiful even I can no longer even be insulted by you. I just feel pity. Pathetic lol

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/10/14 06:49 PM.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #767356
03/10/14 08:29 PM
03/10/14 08:29 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples

Five Felonies havin his way with this thread in heah

Touch my stuff.....I kill ya
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Gumad] #767385
03/11/14 09:12 AM
03/11/14 09:12 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Gumad

Five Felonies havin his way with this thread in heah

"Ya nutter" is a totally English expression if Five felonies grew up in NJ then I'm the Queen of Romania. Just another tedious troll and a fraud rolleyes

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767390
03/11/14 11:16 AM
03/11/14 11:16 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

"Ya nutter" is a totally English expression if Five felonies grew up in NJ then I'm the Queen of Romania. Just another tedious troll and a fraud rolleyes

All hail the Queen. FF lives 20 minutes from me, he's definitely from Jersey. We like to say nutter over here. nutter nutter nutter.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: carmela] #767392
03/11/14 11:27 AM
03/11/14 11:27 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: carmela

All hail the Queen. FF lives 20 minutes from me, he's definitely from Jersey. We like to say nutter over here. nutter nutter nutter.

And yet he knows me about Ireland? lol Or has he watched one too many James Bond movies to count.

Okay Carmela looks like I've got another boot stuck in my face. I won't be impolite to a lady so okay your majesty thank you for clarifying that your grace.

All hail the Queen, any Americans remember who's ass they kicked to make it America? Jeeze, for te love of God lol

But I suppose it's easier to gang up up on me, bring it on ladies that means you abe too (just a joke wink )

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/11/14 11:28 AM.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: carmela] #767394
03/11/14 11:30 AM
03/11/14 11:30 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

Awwight carmela ya nutter I'll take your word for it "my luv". Gawd bless you me sweetheart and lady I will roll the red carpet out for you next time you visit Inwood wink

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767395
03/11/14 11:33 AM
03/11/14 11:33 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Queen Sean, I definitely wasn't having a go at you, I was just saying I know FF is for sure from Jersey.
For the record, I like the Irish. And I have nothing against the Brits who have a Queen, and a Prince who is also a Queen, and if Napoleon were alive today he would cross that tunnel and they'd be speaking French in a half hour flat. Unless the 82nd Airborn saved them again. I love the British... someone has to hold our generals' coat while we fight the fight.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: carmela] #767396
03/11/14 11:44 AM
03/11/14 11:44 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Queen Sean, I definitely wasn't having a go at you, I was just saying I know FF is for sure from Jersey.
For the record, I like the Irish. And I have nothing against the Brits who have a Queen, and a Prince who is also a Queen, and if Napoleon were alive today he would cross that tunnel and they'd be speaking French in a half hour flat. Unless the 82nd Airborn saved them again. I love the British... someone has to hold our generals' coat while we fight the fight.

Okay carmela I would never offend you as you always make me laugh. As Queen of BB all I can say is three words 'William The Conqueror' he came from a place known today as France. And yes, they beat the English lol

The Normans conquered England which was originally inhabited by the Celts. We should claim England back too. Okay Carmela you love the Royals I won't hold that against you. Thank you your majesty I bow down to you but the Queen Of England do I f***

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/11/14 11:45 AM.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767401
03/11/14 12:46 PM
03/11/14 12:46 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
One things for sure us Brits have fought more battles and won more conflicts than the yanks have, not bad for such a small nation

We fought both world wars from start to finish, and i would be very confident that if you pit 100 of the best yank soldiers against 100 of the best in the British army that it would be a walk over!

But of course where would the plastic Irishman be hiding ?

Gawd bless the Queen, and all that, luvvly jubbly...

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #767407
03/11/14 12:57 PM
03/11/14 12:57 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
i would be very confident that if you pit 100 of the best yank soldiers against 100 of the best in the British army that it would be a walk over!

I'd put 20 National Guard Reserves against your 100 Brits and still have you as a 7:1 Underdog.

When's the last time you guys fought? Seriously? the Invasion of the Argentinian Islands? Cool Story Bro! lol

I remember only a few thousand of you in Iraq when we were over there in force, but all you guys did was play behind the sand bags and "pulled security" at the gates while we were out on patrol. Hell the Australians even came out on patrols with us! But you guys, not so much. shhh

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767433
03/11/14 03:12 PM
03/11/14 03:12 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Quote:
You make the mistaken identity of Republicans now 2014 to Republicans of old.
Alan Ryan would not have got a Republican funeral in the old days i don't think he would have got a send off he did IF THE BOYS UP THE NORTH NEW WHAT THEY KNOW NOW about Ryan's structured or hierarchical organization up to their eyes in gangland shit,

That had jack shit to do with Republicans on the ground, near all members of the Ryan gang was put out of organization with in mts of Ryan been killed for extortion, common activity of the group on till criminal gangs turn their guns on Republicans.

Okay I tried abe but again you are misrepresenting what I have posted and making staw man arguments. I have made clear distinctions between the calibre of the IRA now in comparison to the height of the troubles.

You keep calling me out in a deliberate attempt to antagonise me it is getting tired now keep glorifying your favorite drug dealers and bums. As if they aren't infiltrated and full of rats lol

The UCA rule, hooray! May the drug dealers and bums rule the world! abe, a fanboy for a bunch of no marks and dime a dozen bums (yawn).

I tried to be friendly but the constant abuse and antagonism is wearing thin you post articles from pro-Brit media sources constantly that mean absolutely nothing in the greater scheme of things.

Quote:
In particular your mistaken identity of the Alan Ryan gang who style themselves as Republican, old Republican's of the 1920's 70's would have put the lot up again a wall in st anne's park dublin.

I'm not even going to dignify that venomous comment with a response. I can't be bothered to rise to the bait. You keep referencing a known pro-Brit reporter who was sued for making up lies about a frail old nun. That says it all about your credibility abe. You have none and have been exposed.

I tried to be civil but the tiresome abuse continues. You appear to be obsessed with calling my name out and have yet to explain your bizarre adoration for dime a dozen drug gangs.

Alan Ryan was no angel but he was certainly no killer. He took a brave stance against cowardly drug dealers destroying the lives of young kids in north Dublin and he actually died for what he believed in, yet you choose to glorify bums who sell dime bags on street corners.

I rest my case...

Five Felonies and 'British' tried to undermine the strength of the IRA yet here we have an SAS soldier (according to FF the best special forces in the world). And yet this soldier admits "The IRA controlled this area and we couldn't move around here".

Bobby Sands ws right "They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of an Irishman who doesn't want to be broken". The SAS man is petrified unlike we were of the Brits. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMGYdWLiT_4

Daniel Gaynor Finglas Dublin ring a bell Sean.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/icrime/murder-victim-suspect-in-local-killing-127941.html

Last edited by abc123; 03/11/14 03:19 PM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #767434
03/11/14 03:13 PM
03/11/14 03:13 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
We lost a fair few to 'friendly fire' from you lot, as the American forces have no idea what they are doing!

Britain has fought more battles and won more victories than America ever will.

You can give it the keyboard hardman routine all you want, but if its even numbers we would always do you lot..

Its ok turning up with with larger numbers, but maybe you should check out your wee bit of history and see what happened in Vietnam when you got done big time and had to run home....

Last edited by British; 03/11/14 03:15 PM.

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767437
03/11/14 03:18 PM
03/11/14 03:18 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

[Deleted per request of publisher --JG]

Last edited by J Geoff; 03/21/14 02:15 PM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #767438
03/11/14 03:27 PM
03/11/14 03:27 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
One things for sure us Brits have fought more battles and won more conflicts than the yanks have, not bad for such a small nation

We fought both world wars from start to finish, and i would be very confident that if you pit 100 of the best yank soldiers against 100 of the best in the British army that it would be a walk over!

But of course where would the plastic Irishman be hiding ?

Gawd bless the Queen, and all that, luvvly jubbly...

Russia the great patriotic war is what its called over in Moscow.

Only for Russia both YOU British and the united states of America would be speaking German language.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #767454
03/11/14 04:24 PM
03/11/14 04:24 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
We lost a fair few to 'friendly fire' from you lot, as the American forces have no idea what they are doing!

Britain has fought more battles and won more victories than America ever will.

You can give it the keyboard hardman routine all you want, but if its even numbers we would always do you lot..

Its ok turning up with with larger numbers, but maybe you should check out your wee bit of history and see what happened in Vietnam when you got done big time and had to run home....

If I recall y'all are 0-2 against us correct?
1. American Revolutionary War
2. War of 1812.

You can win as many battles as you want against places you colonized that had no chance, but your Zilch against us. And That's That.

Ohh one more; what about when you guys had to withdraw troops from Suez? You remember that British? Refresh me if I'm wrong but you guys almost went to war with the Soviets, who backed the Egyptians, who in turn told you guys to get the hell out of there.
If I remember my history lessons correct, didn't President Eisenhower threaten to sale off the US reserves of the British pound which, would of collapsed your currency completely.

Chalk up another one for good ole 'Merica. That's what 3-0 now? What was that called, "Britain's Waterloo" if I remember correctly?

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #767455
03/11/14 04:28 PM
03/11/14 04:28 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
You had the French helping you out, you lot have never won a fight on your own

Thats why we laugh as you lot...

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #767457
03/11/14 04:29 PM
03/11/14 04:29 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
So when we helped you out in WWI and II, technically we had to help you guys out, the laughing is mutual buddy.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #767464
03/11/14 04:45 PM
03/11/14 04:45 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
You lot only seen about a year of WW1, i suggest you check the history of the great war and sacrifice of a generation lost in horrific battles.

You lot only joined WW2 because the Japs attacked you and you had no choice....

These conflicts were also WORLD WARS, with many nations involved and the US got involved out of self preservation, bit of humility from the US would not go amiss you see rolleyes

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767467
03/11/14 05:04 PM
03/11/14 05:04 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
british, you are getting a bit silly here. let's look at ww2...

the brits were routed in pretty much every single meaningful engagement of the war. the battle of france was a joke. they were kicked out of greece. they were pushed from singapore and burma by the japs. they barely hung on in north africa against a much smaller force and only were victorious after the second front was opened up during operation torch. they forced a stalemate during the battle of britain only because hitler turned his attention east. they suffered insane causalties in the battle of caen including hundreds being mowed down marching out in the open like a bunch of idiots trying to take hill 112. operation market garden was a complete disaster led by one of the worst allied commanders of the was in montgomery. the best contribution of the war by the british were the code breakers and spy rings, not the boots on the ground, that's a fact.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #767471
03/11/14 05:24 PM
03/11/14 05:24 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
No such thing as the battle of France, a British force was cut off due the French not holding their lines and had no choice at Dunkirk but to retreat.

The war in the far east in which my grandfather fought was you lots theatre of war yet we had to come to your aid there!

The largest casualties suffered in many battles were the yanks as they charged in thinking their numbers would win the day and finding out they were getting wiped out

Eisenhower and Patton were clueless as well, they were more interested in seeing their names in print than the welfare of their men!

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767474
03/11/14 05:32 PM
03/11/14 05:32 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
What a British snob! Shut your bloody scone hole! And a moron to boot f he believes all his posts!

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #767477
03/11/14 05:39 PM
03/11/14 05:39 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
The war in the far east in which my grandfather fought was you lots theatre of war yet we had to come to your aid there!

well, judging by this statement your knowledge of the war in the east is rubbish! lol the british involvement in land operations consisted of marginally important regional conflicts with the japs where poorly trained and poorly equipped indian soldiers were a mainstay. for the really tough operations, the british paid the gurkhas to take care of business. as far as the war in the pacific, the only contribution by the british came late in the war when the british pacific fleet was used to soften up targets on formosa in preparation for the american invasion of okinawa and they were largely ineffective at that. best to actually have a clue what you're talking about before spouting off.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #767480
03/11/14 05:45 PM
03/11/14 05:45 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
Coming late in the far east?, well the yanks came in late in both world wars...

Anyhow, how boring is thread now, just leave it there unless we all want to ramble on an on..

Last edited by British; 03/11/14 06:36 PM.

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767514
03/11/14 09:26 PM
03/11/14 09:26 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
Another Brit cuttin and runnin.....scurred no doubt