GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mike68, 1 invisible), 149 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,832
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,306
Posts1,058,300
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I hope the race-baiters out there are happy #726941
07/15/13 11:10 PM
07/15/13 11:10 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
I hope Holder, Chrump, Trayvon's family, Corey, Sharpon, the media, et al are happy. They are now responsible for REAL civil rights cases and REAL unjustified violence as black teens now feel justified in beating the shit out of hispanic people.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-monday-20130715,0,5135359.story

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #726943
07/15/13 11:14 PM
07/15/13 11:14 PM
Florida these days
Logomassini Offline
Made Member
Logomassini  Offline
Made Member
Florida these days
I can't believe they are comparing this kid Emmitt Till and Medgar Evars. It's almost an insult to those two. The fact that they are now turning this shit into a Civil Rights violation is ridiculous. They've lost, so now they're trying to get a win by any means necessary. To Sharpton, Wright, Jackson etc etc Ira more about winning and getting their faces in the media than it is about race.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #726946
07/15/13 11:20 PM
07/15/13 11:20 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
This whole thing is a joke. Now the feds might pick this thing up (as is allowed not a violation of double j) even though the case was shit from the start. Feds usually pick up cases that are actually viable, but jesus, if they actually do this it would be disgusting. If they picked up US. V. Zimmerman in Federal Criminal court for the first time in my life I will honestly be disgusted with the justice system.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #726947
07/15/13 11:25 PM
07/15/13 11:25 PM
Florida these days
Logomassini Offline
Made Member
Logomassini  Offline
Made Member
Florida these days
Amen to that Vinny. It's gonna make the Gov look bad too because its gonna say that if you bitch enough about something and cry loud enough you can get the Gov to reverse a decision that was the absolute right decision. I'm not racist but honestly when will black people be satisfied? Never? I have black friends and I'm not talking about them in general. I'm speaking about the ones who just can't let shot go and move on with their lives and stop picking fights over every little thing that has to do with equal rights or race. It's bullshit and I'm tired of it.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: Logomassini] #726950
07/15/13 11:29 PM
07/15/13 11:29 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Logomassini
I'm not racist but honestly when will black people be satisfied? Never? I have black friends and I'm not talking about them in general. I'm speaking about the ones who just can't let shot go and move on with their lives and stop picking fights over every little thing that has to do with equal rights or race. It's bullshit and I'm tired of it.

Oddly, the same percentage of whites are like that, too.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #726951
07/15/13 11:30 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Everybody got fucked over. The jews, the polish, the italians the irish. Everybody took a dump on us when got to this fuckin country, but we strapped on our boots, and got the fuck to work. We didnt complain, there was no Irish Affirmative action. Fuck outta here with this shit already.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #726952
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
500 murders in chicago of generally black on black violence, hundreds in oakland, hundreds in Baltimore, thousands of slaughters all across the country. Even horrific, real narrative cases involving black kids refusing to join gangs that are killed by the peers (justice for Darryl Green http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=9169739): Media, nothing to see here move on.

1 clear self-defense case involving a "white hispanic" (ie a 1/2 Peruvian with black blood) and black guy. Media: this will return to the era of lynching!

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: SC] #726953
07/15/13 11:32 PM
07/15/13 11:32 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: SC
I'm not racist but honestly when will black people be satisfied? Never? I have black friends and I'm not talking about them in general. I'm speaking about the ones who just can't let shot go and move on with their lives and stop picking fights over every little thing that has to do with equal rights or race. It's bullshit and I'm tired of it.

Oddly, the same percentage of whites are like that, too.

Actually not close. A gallup poll months before any of the facts came out had 70 percent+ of blacks convict Zimmerman based on media rumors, while nearly all other races wanted to wait for the evidence and the trial.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/153776/blacks-nonblacks-hold-sharply-different-views-martin-case.aspx

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/15/13 11:35 PM.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #726955
07/15/13 11:43 PM
07/15/13 11:43 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
This whole thing is a joke. Now the feds might pick this thing up (as is allowed not a violation of double j) even though the case was shit from the start. Feds usually pick up cases that are actually viable, but jesus, if they actually do this it would be disgusting. If they picked up US. V. Zimmerman in Federal Criminal court for the first time in my life I will honestly be disgusted with the justice system.

Eric Holder already knows the truth, the FBI spent tens of thousands of hours looking for any evidence of racism in the Zimmerman case. None exists.

He is saving face with "his people" as he termed it.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #726963
07/16/13 12:08 AM
07/16/13 12:08 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
So hypocritical! You won't hear Sharpton whine and bitch about this! Because you know, black people can't be racist they have a pass for this!

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #726999
07/16/13 04:30 AM
07/16/13 04:30 AM
R
rscooling Offline
Associate
rscooling  Offline
R
Associate
Everyone received banged around. The actual jews, your enhance, your italians the particular irish. Every person had taken a new get rid of upon us any time have got to this particular fuckin region, but we secured upon our own boots, but got the fuck to work.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727016
07/16/13 06:31 AM
07/16/13 06:31 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727041
07/16/13 10:21 AM
07/16/13 10:21 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
The veils are getting thinner and thinner...

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: Logomassini] #727048
07/16/13 11:00 AM
07/16/13 11:00 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
I can't believe they are comparing this kid Emmitt Till and Medgar Evars. It's almost an insult to those two. The fact that they are now turning this shit into a Civil Rights violation is ridiculous. They've lost, so now they're trying to get a win by any means necessary. To Sharpton, Wright, Jackson etc etc Ira more about winning and getting their faces in the media than it is about race.

you probably laugh everytime you see that horrific picture of emmitt till

you live in florida so go tell some black people how you feel about the situation

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: cookcounty] #727051
07/16/13 11:18 AM
07/16/13 11:18 AM
S
stern49 Offline
Underboss
stern49  Offline
S
Underboss
The IRISH? The Irish never got screwed over as much as the Italians, Jews, Latinos or any other race that were not exactly considered white.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727052
07/16/13 11:22 AM
07/16/13 11:22 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
They only got essentially a English-run genocide in Ireland during the potato famine followed by being signed up to die in mass slaughter during the civil war as a condition of citizenship. The Irish were treated horrifically- considered by anglo-saxons to be the n words of britian.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/16/13 11:23 AM.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: Logomassini] #727055
07/16/13 11:48 AM
07/16/13 11:48 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Amen to that Vinny. It's gonna make the Gov look bad too because its gonna say that if you bitch enough about something and cry loud enough you can get the Gov to reverse a decision that was the absolute right decision. I'm not racist but honestly when will black people be satisfied? Never? I have black friends and I'm not talking about them in general. I'm speaking about the ones who just can't let shot go and move on with their lives and stop picking fights over every little thing that has to do with equal rights or race. It's bullshit and I'm tired of it.

LOL Not a racist and some of his best friends are black BUT.... name two of your bet friends who are black.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: stern49] #727063
07/16/13 12:27 PM
07/16/13 12:27 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: stern49
The IRISH? The Irish never got screwed over as much as the Italians, Jews, Latinos or any other race that were not exactly considered white.

The Irish were treated horribly! Way worse than latinos, what has happened to them here that's so bad? Irish were probably treated worse than any race before 1900. Look at all the racist political cartoons back then. Irish were even slaves in the US and were treated worse than the blacks. I'll put a link to the article if you want. So I'd say Irish may have been the worse treated race.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: NickyEyes1] #727075
07/16/13 01:39 PM
07/16/13 01:39 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

The Irish were treated horribly! Way worse than latinos, what has happened to them here that's so bad? Irish were probably treated worse than any race before 1900. Look at all the racist political cartoons back then. Irish were even slaves in the US and were treated worse than the blacks. I'll put a link to the article if you want. So I'd say Irish may have been the worse treated race.

The Irish were the victims of horrible persecution. When they got here there were signs in shop windows all over the Northeast "Jobs for Hire: Irish Need Not Apply."

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727106
07/16/13 03:35 PM
07/16/13 03:35 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
Got two more cases for the race baiters as their vile starts actually contributing to violence:

White man beaten by black youth, broken bones, screaming "THIS IS FOR TRAYVON":
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/milwa...-215656431.html

Business burned, pained with "kill zimmerman"
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9172652

Do you think Holder will file a cause for the white victim? Do you think the media would term this stuff as nicely and be as uninterested if involved hurting black people, burning their businesses and demanding the death of black person? Ha.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/16/13 03:41 PM.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727275
07/17/13 07:09 AM
07/17/13 07:09 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
If people who were upset by Zimmerman's killing of Martin are responsible for the alleged criminal actions of those who agree, are people who were pleased by Zimmerman's actions and/or acquittal responsible for this incident? If not, why not? Or perhaps it is better that we all bear responsibility for our own actions and not try to tie criminal behavior to those with whom we disagree.

White woman assaults 73 year old black man

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727276
07/17/13 07:14 AM
07/17/13 07:14 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Immigrants to the US generally came of their own volition. Additionally until the 1965 Immigration Act the US could and did exclude immigrants who weren't white, thus ensuring a permanent black minority.

The immigrant struggle, while it had and has its own challenges, is not generally comparable to the battles faced by people who were legally non-citizens for the majority of this nation's existence. People trying to force parallels usually don't know the history or have a different agenda entirely.

Winter is Coming

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: Lilo] #727292
07/17/13 08:53 AM
07/17/13 08:53 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Immigrants to the US generally came of their own volition. Additionally until the 1965 Immigration Act the US could and did exclude immigrants who weren't white, thus ensuring a permanent black minority.

The immigrant struggle, while it had and has its own challenges, is not generally comparable to the battles faced by people who were legally non-citizens for the majority of this nation's existence. People trying to force parallels usually don't know the history or have a different agenda entirely.

You need to get over events that didn't involve you or even your great-grandparents. They involve you about as much as they involved me. Every immigrant group that made it to this country has been through great hardship and discrimination but have made it. The Chinese and Jews were treated orders of magintute worse, much more recently than slavery. CA even had a law on the books in the 1900s banning asians from owning businesses. Immigration laws restricted the numbers of jews that could enter the country even til the 1930s- even outright sending jews back to the holocaust. Yet both are among the most successful and accomplished communities that value education, hardwork and dedication.

At some point you need to look to yourselves and your own values.The fact is that biggest problem facing your community is your own people- as over 95 percent of murders of black men are committed by other black men. The vast majority of these murders go unsolved because race baiters out there have taught the community not to trust police and not "rat". So black fathers really worried about their sons (like all these articles say) should look to their own community that kills its kids in record numbers and then has the audacity to see honor in not telling authorities who committed these terrible crimes. Not George Zimmerman, "white hispanics" or some sort of oppression.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/17/13 08:57 AM.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: Lilo] #727293
07/17/13 09:02 AM
07/17/13 09:02 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: Lilo
If people who were upset by Zimmerman's killing of Martin are responsible for the alleged criminal actions of those who agree, are people who were pleased by Zimmerman's actions and/or acquittal responsible for this incident? If not, why not? Or perhaps it is better that we all bear responsibility for our own actions and not try to tie criminal behavior to those with whom we disagree.

White woman assaults 73 year old black man

Is this the best you got in comparison to all the violence, death threats, property damage and riots going on:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/...ce-and-counting

The people are ultimately, criminally responsible. However, they have been giving overt justification by a irresponsible media, race baiters with records of violence like sharpton (like he killed the old jew during his previous set of protests) et al. They are morally responsible for this behavior.

If you have a single honest bone in your body, you would admit it. But you are dishonest and try to post minor scuffles between old men and ladies.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/17/13 09:04 AM.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727296
07/17/13 10:04 AM
07/17/13 10:04 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Nicky, the website you use to justify your opinion tells me all I need to know about you.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727308
07/17/13 11:28 AM
07/17/13 11:28 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
Do you deny the underlying facts? Do you want me to pull up all the local media websites for each event?

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: NickyEyes1] #727310
07/17/13 11:34 AM
07/17/13 11:34 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

the irish never got castrated

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727311
07/17/13 11:41 AM
07/17/13 11:41 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
No, they only got genocide (about 20 percent of the ireland died) followed by forced participation in a war they had nothing to do with.

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: dontomasso] #727331
07/17/13 12:48 PM
07/17/13 12:48 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Nicky, the website you use to justify your opinion tells me all I need to know about you.
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Re: I hope the race-baiters out there are happy [Re: LittleNicky] #727334
07/17/13 12:55 PM
07/17/13 12:55 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull