GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mustachepete), 271 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,336
Posts1,058,841
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: theamericangangsters] #728749
07/22/13 09:36 PM
07/22/13 09:36 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: theamericangangsters
Didnt Zimmerman just save someone today?
ya theres a whole other thread about it

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Dellacroce] #728752
07/22/13 09:39 PM
07/22/13 09:39 PM
T
theamericangangsters Offline
Wiseguy
theamericangangsters  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Still learning this forum stuff. New to me only been on a week. Its great though

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #728961
07/23/13 05:42 PM
07/23/13 05:42 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Interesting article. Maybe it'll change people's views.
http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdict/

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 07/23/13 05:43 PM.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: NickyEyes1] #728965
07/23/13 05:51 PM
07/23/13 05:51 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

The very people on this forum who need to read that article have absolutely no desire to do so, as it will destroy the preconceived notions they've had since the whole thing started.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729111
07/23/13 11:21 PM
07/23/13 11:21 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Why are the libs not commenting on this article? whistle

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 07/23/13 11:21 PM.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729118
07/23/13 11:34 PM
07/23/13 11:34 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
I took that thing. It was a damn good survey and it was factual as well, no bullshit. Good find Nicky

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: NickyEyes1] #729133
07/24/13 12:33 AM
07/24/13 12:33 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Why are the libs not commenting on this article? whistle

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729140
07/24/13 12:58 AM
07/24/13 12:58 AM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
The libs wont comment on this because they know deep down, they dont want a thug like traevon anywhere near their neighborhood, or their families.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #729152
07/24/13 03:07 AM
07/24/13 03:07 AM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Trayvon is in the same street gang as Cook County because they wear the same color Nike's.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: NickyEyes1] #729176
07/24/13 06:06 AM
07/24/13 06:06 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

I like the "accidental" (clearly) edited audio. Your clearly a racist though lol

Great article Nicky.

I've never seen this photo

Or this text message

MARTIN: Cause man dat nigga snitched on me
FRIEND: Bae y you always fightinqq man, you got suspended?
MARTIN: Naw we thumped afta skool in a duckd off spot
FRIEND: Ohh, Well Damee
MARTIN: I lost da 1st round frown but won da 2nd nd 3rd ...
FRIEND: Ohhh So It Wass 3 Rounds? Damn well at least yu wonn lol but yuu needa stop fighting bae Forreal
MARTIN: Nay im not done with fool... he gone hav 2 see me again
FRIEND: Nooo... Stop, yuu waint gonn bee satisified till yuh suspended again, huh?
MARTIN: Naw but he aint breed nuff 4 me, only his nose

Or this -

3 weeks before the incident, Zimmerman spotted a young black man looking into the windows of a neighbor's house. He called the police and said "I don't know what he's doing. I don't want to approach him, personally." By the time the police finally arrived, the man was gone.

Zimmerman's black neighbor was quoted as saying "Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK? There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood. That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

41. Two weeks after the last burglary, Zimmerman saw Travyon Martin walking through the gated community. Zimmerman has said that he didn't recongnize Martin as a resident (Martin was visiting from out of town). Zimmerman then called the police saying:

"Hey, we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy [near] Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's walking around, looking about...He was just staring...He's just walking around the area looking at all the houses...Something's wrong with him."

Did you ever see or hear this part of Zimmerman's phone call in which he describes being suspicious of Martin because of his behavior?

Were you aware of the fact that Zimmerman passed a police Voice Stress Analysis (lie detector) test the day after the incident?

(During the test Zimmerman was asked, "Did you confront the guy you shot?", to which Zimmerman answered, "No." He was also asked, "Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy?", to which Zimmerman answered, "Yes." The examiner concluded that Zimmerman "told substantially the complete truth" in the examination, and Zimmerman was classified as "No Deception Indicated (NDI)")

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729179
07/24/13 06:11 AM
07/24/13 06:11 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
do some of you realize that zimmerman was found not guilty and is a free man?

do some of you realize that trayvon martin is a dead teenager?

some of yall are STILL UPSET even after zimmermans acquittal

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: cookcounty] #729180
07/24/13 06:18 AM
07/24/13 06:18 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
do some of you realize that zimmerman was found not guilty and is a free man?

do some of you realize that trayvon martin is a dead teenager?

some of yall are STILL UPSET even after zimmermans acquittal

Your the only one who bases his opinions on emotional reactions.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Camarel] #729184
07/24/13 07:41 AM
07/24/13 07:41 AM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Cook County, You're the only one upset. Why would anybody else be upset? The trial's over and the guy was acquitted and that's it. There's nothing more to talk about. It's all over but the shouting by you and some other people.

Why aren't you upset about all the THOUSANDS of poor innocent Black people who are killed every year by other Blacks over what color bandana they're wearing or because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why are you not upset over it? Don't you care? Why aren't you complaining about it?

Why are you ONLY upset and mad and arguing with about 7 different people on these threads about ONE GUY getting killed by someone trying to defend himself?

Even if you don't believe Zimmerman was trying to defend himself, why are you not upset about the thousands of Black people who are killed every year by other Black people for no fucking reason??

When you come up with the answer to that very logical question, please let everyone know. Until then, what ever you say is racial bullshit which means nothing.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/24/13 08:07 AM.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Chicago] #729226
07/24/13 12:39 PM
07/24/13 12:39 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Chicago
Cook County, You're the only one upset. Why would anybody else be upset? The trial's over and the guy was acquitted and that's it. There's nothing more to talk about. It's all over but the shouting by you and some other people.

Why aren't you upset about all the THOUSANDS of poor innocent Black people who are killed every year by other Blacks over what color bandana they're wearing or because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why are you not upset over it? Don't you care? Why aren't you complaining about it?

Why are you ONLY upset and mad and arguing with about 7 different people on these threads about ONE GUY getting killed by someone trying to defend himself?

Even if you don't believe Zimmerman was trying to defend himself, why are you not upset about the thousands of Black people who are killed every year by other Black people for no fucking reason??

When you come up with the answer to that very logical question, please let everyone know. Until then, what ever you say is racial bullshit which means nothing.

who said that i'm not upset about the current conditions in the black community?

read the demented sounding comments in this thread

only an idiot or a lying mothafucka would say that i'm spewing racist gospel

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: cookcounty] #729230
07/24/13 01:01 PM
07/24/13 01:01 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

who said that i'm not upset about the current conditions in the black community?

read the demented sounding comments in this thread

only an idiot or a lying mothafucka would say that i'm spewing racist gospel

The vast majority of which are coming from you, wishing someones kids dead,saying that zimmerman saving people from that car crash was staged,etc.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729339
07/24/13 06:19 PM
07/24/13 06:19 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

O'Reilly hits a home run here by presenting the hard truth, even though some may not want to hear it.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729347
07/24/13 06:39 PM
07/24/13 06:39 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Bill O Reilly thank you so much for that message. He is absolutely right. I don't agree with him on everything. But he hit this right on the head. Cheers bill

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729351
07/24/13 06:59 PM
07/24/13 06:59 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

No wonder that city is in the crapper. You'd think they'd have bigger issues to worry about right now. rolleyes

Detroit council supports calls for federal investigation of possible civil rights charges against George Zimmerman

http://www.freep.com/article/20130723/NEWS01/307230095/Detroit-City-Council-NAACP-George-Zimmerman

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: IvyLeague] #729380
07/24/13 08:39 PM
07/24/13 08:39 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
It's more politically correct to talk about Zimmerman than to really help people in need.
Ivy, what's wrong with you? Don't you know by now that political correctness will ALWAYS be the FIRST priority in this Country.
Nobody really cares about helping Detroit.
No, let's talk about the Zimmerman Trial which is already over so we don't have to face the real issues.
No, let's be 'Politically Correct' so we can feel good about it and be popular.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/24/13 09:25 PM.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729419
07/24/13 11:21 PM
07/24/13 11:21 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
I can't find a study which calculates how much just one month off a prison sentence costs at the margin, but presumably there is some discount at the margin in cases of multi-decade sentences or else what are we even paying lawyers for?

In other words, poor people can't buy down the length of their sentences, so they are statistically more likely to still be serving their prison sentence on that day when the statisticians show up with their pencils and stuff. https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/(X(1...ookieSupport=1

And poor people are statistically more likely to be Black than rich people are.

In addition to the historical socioeconomic factors that Billshit O'Reilly fails to point out, out of the entire black population in America about .001% were convicted of a murder last year. So to generalize an entire group over 1/1000 of a percent seems a bit of racial bias and/or ignorance.

Check the incarceration rates and it's 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans who report using an illicit drug (5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans) yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites. African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months).

---------
And does anyone else see the irony that some of the same members who come to this site to discuss and pay idolatry to Italian criminals are the first to chastise black criminals as a systemic plague on society? (Just curious here, not judging.)

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Frank_Nitti] #729422
07/24/13 11:47 PM
07/24/13 11:47 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
I can't find a study which calculates how much just one month off a prison sentence costs at the margin, but presumably there is some discount at the margin in cases of multi-decade sentences or else what are we even paying lawyers for?

In other words, poor people can't buy down the length of their sentences, so they are statistically more likely to still be serving their prison sentence on that day when the statisticians show up with their pencils and stuff. https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/(X(1...ookieSupport=1

And poor people are statistically more likely to be Black than rich people are.

As someone else pointed out, the Apalachian region (which is almost 100% white) is one of the poorest in the country, with high levels of alcoholism and drug addiction, and yet the murder and violent crime rate there is only half the national average. So to simply revert back to the typical excuse about blacks being more likely to be poor isn't going to entirely cut it.

Quote:
In addition to the historical socioeconomic factors that Billshit O'Reilly fails to point out, out of the entire black population in America about .001% convicted a murder last year. So to generalize an entire group over 1/1000 of a percent seems a bit of racial bias and/or ignorance.

He wasn't making generalizations about the the entire black population. He was showing the relative comparison between murders committed by blacks and those committed by whites and Hispanics.

Quote:
Check the incarceration rates and it's 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans who report using an illicit drug (5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans) yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites. African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months).

So, what's the point here? That if blacks and whites were dealt with exactly the same by the legal system, all the problems in the black community would be solved? Your response basically makes O'Reilly's point. Your knee-jerk reaction is to start with the typical talking points of the "race hustlers" and "grievance industry" where the underlying premise is that blacks aren't responsible for anything until all inequity and prejudice is gone. In short, instead of even acknowledging the valid points he makes, you just go on the defensive, conveniently misinterpret what he says, and attempt to find somewhere else to put the blame.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Frank_Nitti] #729426
07/24/13 11:58 PM
07/24/13 11:58 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Hey Nitti,
Your Crime statistics are way off and you made up those numbers yourself.
40% of all people in jail are Black and they constitute 13% of the population.

Blacks and other minorities commit the vast majority of all crimes in Cities.

Who the fuck do you think you're kidding coming on here with statistics you made up yourself?
75% of all murders in Chicago are Black on Black.
The Black People's biggest enemies ARE OTHER BLACK PEOPLE not Whitey!

Bill O'Reilly IS A LOT smarter than you or me and I would believe him over you or some other asshole making up numbers anyday of the week. Even educated Black leaders who don't have an inferiority complex agree with Bill O'Reilly.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/25/13 12:14 AM.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729430
07/25/13 12:08 AM
07/25/13 12:08 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
The reason why black people are convicted so often on drug offenses is that they are usually selling them to whites who use them. Look at all the rock bands who used H and Coke over the years and never got prison time. It's the people who SELL who get sent to prison as they should. Drugs ruin areas like Detroit and Camden. Frank, don't race hustle it's part of the problem not the solution. Don't blame others for the issues black communities have.

I believe there is hope if the right steps are taken. Thing is they won't with guys like Jackson and Sharpton who piss and moan rolleyes

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 07/25/13 12:09 AM.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: IvyLeague] #729432
07/25/13 12:20 AM
07/25/13 12:20 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

As someone else pointed out, the Apalachian region (which is almost 100% white) is one of the poorest in the country, with high levels of alcoholism and drug addiction, and yet the murder and violent crime rate there is only half the national average. So to simply revert back to the typical excuse about blacks being more likely to be poor isn't going to entirely cut it.
If we're talking about the system as a whole there are thousands of more poor Black communities whose people can't buy down the length of their sentences, and that is a huge mitigating factor when assuming Blacks commit more crimes and spend more time in prison. You yourself work in the system so more than anyone here should be able to attest to this fact.

Quote:

He wasn't making generalizations about the the entire black population. He was showing the relative comparison between murders committed by blacks and those committed by whites and Hispanics.
Okay, but that seems to be the justification for why it was okay for Zimmerman to follow and profile Trayvon Martin--because the black pariahs are all out there waiting to murder and mug you. For the record, I *do* think Martin was up to no good that night and I *don't* think Zimmerman was acting maliciously. But what gave him the right to decide Martin was a "suspect" that needed following?

I'm wary of law enforcement firing on "suspects" and now some state laws basically allow for any weirdo with a conceal-carry to do it? That's messed up, man. People like Zimmerman should not be granted any authority whatsoever to decide who is and who is not a suspect that should be pursued based on bland general statistics. Because when wannabes start taking the law into their own hands with the false bravado of packed heat, then stupid stuff like this happens.

Quote:
So, what's the point here? That if blacks and whites were dealt with exactly the same by the legal system, all the problems in the black community would be solved? Your response basically makes O'Reilly's point. Your knee-jerk reaction is to start with the typical talking points of the "race hustlers" and "grievance industry" where the underlying premise is that blacks aren't responsible for anything until all inequity and prejudice is gone. In short, instead of even acknowledging the valid points he makes, you just go on the defensive, conveniently misinterpret what he says, and attempt to find somewhere else to put the blame.
That it atleast attests to the fact there is some racial bias in the system (some of it's unfounded, some of it's not) but again, if we're going to start throwing out statistics about what group is/isn't commiting crimes there's a whole sleuth of societal factors that have to be considered.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Chicago] #729433
07/25/13 12:23 AM
07/25/13 12:23 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld

Bill O'Reilly IS A LOT smarter than you or me and I would believe him over you or some other asshole making up numbers anyday of the week. Even educated Black leaders who don't have an inferiority complex agree with Bill O'Reilly.
Uh, speak for yourself. What specific numbers am I making up? They're sad, but true. Obviously you can't handle the truth. I'm sure you'll use your supreme vernacular and linguistic skills to counter. tongue

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #729434
07/25/13 12:28 AM
07/25/13 12:28 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
It's the people who SELL who get sent to prison as they should. Drugs ruin areas like Detroit and Camden. Frank, don't race hustle it's part of the problem not the solution. Don't blame others for the issues black communities have.
I think it's pretty debatable to assume users should get less time than dealers. And do you really think a white dealer will serve as much time as a black dealer? Or that a black homeless guy won't get picked up by the cops quicker than a white one? It's a fact that blacks are more likely to receive incarceration for the same crimes committed by whites.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #729435
07/25/13 12:30 AM
07/25/13 12:30 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
My opinion, you break the law, regardless of color you do time. There's gray area at time, but for the black community to come back, there needs to be a no tolerance rule when it comes to hard drugs and dealing them, assaults and murder. And for God's sake get rid of the fucking garbage coming out of rapper's mouths that influences these kids. Get them a father not a wannabe gangster talking out of his ass

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Frank_Nitti] #729436
07/25/13 12:33 AM
07/25/13 12:33 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
It's the people who SELL who get sent to prison as they should. Drugs ruin areas like Detroit and Camden. Frank, don't race hustle it's part of the problem not the solution. Don't blame others for the issues black communities have.
I think it's pretty debatable to assume users should get less time than dealers. And do you really think a white dealer will serve as much time as a black dealer? Or that a black homeless guy won't get picked up by the cops quicker than a white one? It's a fact that blacks are more likely to receive incarceration for the same crimes committed by whites.

But why the hell do you think that is? Because they are more likely to COMMIT A CRIME. No one should profile, but that is the stereotype the black community has given themselves. It's not an excuse, so no one should get their panties in a bunch about bias in the system since there's not enough of it to affect outcomes completely. Fact is, blacks commit most of the crime in this country and that needs to change

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Frank_Nitti] #729438
07/25/13 01:05 AM
07/25/13 01:05 AM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Nitti,
Prove that 5 times as many White people use illicit drugs over Blacks. Prove it. You made up that ratio yourself.

Secondly, even if it were true (WHICH IT ISN'T) There are 5 TIMES as many White people in America as Black people. The Blacks constitute 13% of the total population and the Whites (Non Hispanic) constitute 65%. Look it up yourself on the U.S. Census Statistics.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/25/13 01:16 AM.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Chicago] #729451
07/25/13 01:52 AM
07/25/13 01:52 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Bill O'Reilly IS A LOT smarter than you or me and I would believe him over you or some other asshole making up numbers anyday of the week.

That's a no-no. Disagree with someone all you want but no name calling.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull