GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 303 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,331
Posts1,058,784
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: klydon1] #727877
07/19/13 12:53 PM
07/19/13 12:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: klydon1

Some people file suits for the judgment, as opposed to the reward.

Exactly Kly. Sometimes an attempt at a successful civil suit is to obtain assuagement of feelings or for vindication. Yes, if successful, it can do financial harm. However, one thing that I don't think most Board members are aware of is that once obtained, the success of a civil judgement resulting in any kind of recovery rests pretty much with the plaintiff. I know that the Brown's have chased OJ all over the country to obtain their money.

Last edited by olivant; 07/19/13 12:54 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: klydon1] #727878
07/19/13 12:55 PM
07/19/13 12:55 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Kly or DT,

Couldn't the parents file a civil suit for the mere purpose of holding the GZ responsible? confused Does it have to be for large sum of money? Isn't it a matter of principle? If an amount must be set go real low, if even $20 a month for life. confused Can they do that?

smile

TIS

Sometimes civil suits are brought for reasons unrelated to collecting monetary damages. Even if Zimmerman doesn't earn much, a judgment against him will be a tight leash on him for the rest of his life, adversely affect his ability to apply for credit and conduct business. There would be added attention to his family finances and taxes that will be a huge inconvenience. Also, with a judgment against you, which you can not pay, your ability to seek employment is hurt.

Some people file suits for the judgment, as opposed to the reward. I've filed suits for people, who have not paid my wife in her business, knowing that we wouldn't likely see a dime. But we filed as it may discourage others from withholding payment, and it would make life inconvenient for the individuals, who refused to pay a just debt.

and some people just want to keep pushing and pushing until they get what they want.

Any money made off of this kind of thing is blood money as far as I'm concern....and we all know what happen to people who take blood money don't you...BAD THINGS.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #727892
07/19/13 01:37 PM
07/19/13 01:37 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Zimmerman is gonna sign a movie deal and play himself in the movie

he's gonna be saving little kids instead of molesting them

trayvon martin is gonna be foaming at the mouth while he circles zimmermans car

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: fathersson] #727900
07/19/13 02:12 PM
07/19/13 02:12 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
He lives in Florida. He can assign things to a relative. The most a person can collect is 25% of a judgement. Getting employment has nothing to do with having a Civil judgement against you. At the right time he can declare Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and have the judgement dismissed. Should I continue?

Good luck in obtaining a civil judgement from a guy who was found not guilty because of SELF DEFENSE.

GOOD LUCK IN COLLECTING.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/19/13 02:13 PM.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: cookcounty] #727908
07/19/13 02:40 PM
07/19/13 02:40 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

...he'll launch his own website and sell his own brand of hot sauce, signature coffee mugs, t-shirts...

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Turnbull] #727920
07/19/13 03:29 PM
07/19/13 03:29 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

...he'll launch his own website and sell his own brand of hot sauce, signature coffee mugs, t-shirts...

he's gonna have his and hers matching hoodies

the hoodies are gonna have "good thing I didn't shoot a dog" written on the front

George Zimmerman badges, flashlights, binoculars, pepper spray and batons

he should sell his gun on ebay for 200k.....it'll sell

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #727966
07/19/13 06:26 PM
07/19/13 06:26 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
Good point...

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #727969
07/19/13 06:38 PM
07/19/13 06:38 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
In my opinion Zimmerman did not need to confront the kid as the kid was NOT in the act of breaking into HIS home. IF Zimmerman caught the guy in his home I feel he had every right to shoot him in the balls or in the ass if he started to run away. (that is assuming he had a legally registered gun and completed all the necessary courses.) the fact the Martin kid had marijuana in his system doesn't necessarily sit right with me as it sounds like his parents needed to spend more time communicating/disciplining their child. As far as Obama's statement on it could have been me 38 years ago... is he admitting to cutting class and smoking weed at 17 years old? or is he just trying to get more of the black community and women's votes by playing the sympathy card??

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: paprincess] #727974
07/19/13 07:06 PM
07/19/13 07:06 PM
Tampa, FL
waynethegame Offline
Capo
waynethegame  Offline
Capo
Tampa, FL
Originally Posted By: paprincess
In my opinion Zimmerman did not need to confront the kid as the kid was NOT in the act of breaking into HIS home. IF Zimmerman caught the guy in his home I feel he had every right to shoot him in the balls or in the ass if he started to run away. (that is assuming he had a legally registered gun and completed all the necessary courses.) the fact the Martin kid had marijuana in his system doesn't necessarily sit right with me as it sounds like his parents needed to spend more time communicating/disciplining their child. As far as Obama's statement on it could have been me 38 years ago... is he admitting to cutting class and smoking weed at 17 years old? or is he just trying to get more of the black community and women's votes by playing the sympathy card??

Remember, Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch captain, so he was doing his job for making sure that Trayvon wasn't breaking into anyone's home.

Wayne

"Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger."
Don Lucchesi
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: waynethegame] #727989
07/19/13 08:17 PM
07/19/13 08:17 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: waynethegame
Remember, Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch captain, so he was doing his job for making sure that Trayvon wasn't breaking into anyone's home.

Does the neighborhood give him his own white sheet or does he have to supply his own?

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: SC] #727992
07/19/13 08:27 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Trayvon thought he saw a white sheet so that's why he attacked Zimmerman. Obviously the entire jury of people also thought the same thing.
Only the Black Paranoid Racists see a white sheet where one doesn't exist. Plus that, I don't remember there being any Hispanics in the KKK.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/19/13 08:30 PM.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: SC] #727993
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: SC
Does the neighborhood give him his own white sheet or does he have to supply his own?

well, considering that they don't exactly welcome hispanics into the kkk, i'm a bit confused.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: SC] #727998
07/19/13 08:36 PM
07/19/13 08:36 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

Exaggerating much?

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: SC] #728037
07/20/13 01:13 AM
07/20/13 01:13 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

lol where does all this come from?
EVEYONE KNOWS that Zimmerman is Jewish and shops at MACY'S and he only buys 1000/1200 thread count sheets and always in dark greens. cool

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: fathersson] #728047
07/20/13 03:33 AM
07/20/13 03:33 AM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Lol. Too bad a lot of Black people running their racist paranoid mouths on television don't have a better sense of humor like you.
If the security guard was Black and the kid was white and the exact same thing happened and a jury found the Black security Guard innocent because it was self defense, do you think there would be a bunch of Racist white cry babies shouting about it?
Answer: Very few.

The Black people in this Country are generally more Racist than the white people. You should hear all these Black Leaders talking on television. Unbelieveable.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Chicago] #728049
07/20/13 04:02 AM
07/20/13 04:02 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Chicago
Lol. Too bad a lot of Black people running their racist paranoid mouths on television don't have a better sense of humor like you.
If the security guard was Black and the kid was white and the exact same thing happened and a jury found the Black security Guard innocent because it was self defense, do you think there would be a bunch of Racist white cry babies shouting about it?
Answer: Very few.

The Black people in this Country are generally more Racist than the white people. You should hear all these Black Leaders talking on television. Unbelieveable.

Where is your sheet? mad

Make sure you don't leave the house without it next time!

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Camarel] #728052
07/20/13 04:37 AM
07/20/13 04:37 AM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
LOL.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Five_Felonies] #728058
07/20/13 07:53 AM
07/20/13 07:53 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

well, considering that they don't exactly welcome hispanics into the kkk, i'm a bit confused.

Don't worry it is just some peoples way to take pot shots on others without adding anything to the subject. Which is OK in many ways. cool

At least he isn't throwing out statements that are made up, in some weird way to try to make this poor young black childs death blamed on some monster of a madman with a gun hunting down our children while they are out buying candy! frown

I was listening to the radio while drivng and a person called in to ask- Had the break-ins in that compound where Zimmerman lived stopped after all this has happen? Before the host could say a thing.. a voice came over the calls phone and you could hear it--NO! Zimmerman got HIM in the background as clear as day.

You can't fix stupid...

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: fathersson] #728211
07/20/13 08:09 PM
07/20/13 08:09 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: fathersson
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

Don't worry it is just some peoples way to take pot shots on others without adding anything to the subject. Which is OK in many ways. cool

At least he isn't throwing out statements that are made up, in some weird way to try to make this poor young black childs death blamed on some monster of a madman with a gun hunting down our children while they are out buying candy! frown

I was listening to the radio while drivng and a person called in to ask- Had the break-ins in that compound where Zimmerman lived stopped after all this has happen? Before the host could say a thing.. a voice came over the calls phone and you could hear it--NO! Zimmerman got HIM in the background as clear as day.

You can't fix stupid...

what would you call a gun toting child molester?

i'm sorry that trayvon only had candy on him but he wasn't a crook

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: cookcounty] #728249
07/20/13 11:30 PM
07/20/13 11:30 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
How do you know that he wasn't a crook?

He had photos of Women's jewelry on his cell phone that they couldn't bring up during the trial.
Where did he get all the Jewelry?

Zimmerman a child molester? You mean like your 'Boy' Micheal Jackson?

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: stern49] #728259
07/21/13 02:53 AM
07/21/13 02:53 AM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Chicago. I think what Cook county is trying to say is that Traevon was on the path to being an adult who would have contributed in only positive ways to society. A Dr, a Lawyer, A dentist; mabye even the president. A criminal? Nah. Alot of future presidents have a twitter handle called "name no_limit_nigga". Alot of quality productive members of society burglarize homes, drink lean, get suspended from school multiple times, assault school employees, and have multiple tatoos as a means to show their gang connections.

Yes, all marks of a future productive member of society.

So lets all march for Traevon, after all, its not like a thousand Traevons get killed at the hands of other Traevons every month in great cities like Detroit Chicago and New York.

Yes, lets make this an issue NOW because a half mexican guy did it this time.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 07/21/13 02:57 AM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #728292
07/21/13 10:58 AM
07/21/13 10:58 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Obama is getting outted by his own people. Yes sir reeeee He didn't speak up quick enough in surport of blacks and our now famous Traevon.
and then he use sappy story about how young black men including himsef have had car door locks closed as he came by.
Oh how bad...Hey Buddy why don't you think of why people had done that. Why?....lets not make excuses the truth is that people are afraid because of things that have happen to give them this fear.

Young Black men have done so much crime that people have the right to be fearful. 25% do 80% of the crimes in New York alone. What does that tell you.

Dam people stop making excuse for your own people.

You have to inject race into everything! even this Zimmerman-Martin case. POOR Us, oh Poor us excuse after excuse.

And Obama didn't serve his own people all thru this and now he had to come out because the Black Community was outting him out for not keeping the black code of solidarity!
35 years ago that could have been me he says! Well if you were doing wrong it may just have been you Barry! We don't care if your black, white, pink or green...if your doing wrong we want you taken away and put away so the rest of us can live a safe life.

Maybe that is why we move from the bad areas and shop in better areas leaving the places for those who cause these problem in those areas. So many great places are driven down by crime and when people leave what is just left? You have driven out the very people who paid to keep these areas alive.
Pay taxes, shopped and keep the homes up and the local economy alive.
People have stolen from the stores, mugged older people and stolen everything that they can. and if they couldn't steal it they defaced it. WHY because the white man was unfair to us.. like a spoiled childed who didn't get an allowence or a free life.

Why didn't the black community police their own instead of turning away and not helping keep their community alive and safe for its own people? Why didn't they lead and make a stand to protect what they have instead of crying foul.

Do you see how many people of so called "color" have moved up and have a great life because they have made something of themself in so many places, not just sports or music. But when did you every see them speak up against what is happening with the young black men and the way they are tearing things down. All you see is that it is someone elses fault.

Damn- why not put the blame on where it should be! WITH THE PEOPLE DOING THE CRIMES! giving your race a bad image.
So Barry that just may be why people lock there doors because of what they have learned by watching these events time and time again.

I am not afraid to tell you what the truth is. Are you all ready to step up and take charge of your own or are you going back to make the same old excuses of what/who is keeping you down!

Look in the mirror that who may just be you and yours as they say! cool

go ahead let the "yeah but" excuses start, never admit that any of this is true, just deflect it all like awlays!

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: fathersson] #728297
07/21/13 11:23 AM
07/21/13 11:23 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
go ahead let the "yeah but" excuses start, never admit that any of this is true, just deflect it all like awlays!

I think it's about time you take your racist diatribes elsewhere. Don't bother arguing this with your usual weak innuendos... it's an argument you ain't gonna win. Guaranteed. grin

You're more than welcome to continue posting in other forums.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: SC] #728302
07/21/13 12:22 PM
07/21/13 12:22 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel

I think it's about time you take your racist diatribes elsewhere. Don't bother arguing this with your usual weak innuendos... it's an argument you ain't gonna win. Guaranteed. grin

clap clap

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: SC] #728309
07/21/13 01:02 PM
07/21/13 01:02 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

Yes sir, I will do just that- You are the Boss here.

Maybe to be fair ...you should call NBC and tell them that the meet the press pannel is also racists (even thought they were Black) pointing these Exact facts and points out to other pannel members!
But please remember this. Things will never change in this world if people are afraid to speak up no matter how painful the truth may be.

Thanks- I will leave your thread as requested.
But don't paint us as racists.

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: fathersson] #728336
07/21/13 02:12 PM
07/21/13 02:12 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
LOL!!

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Chicago] #728378
07/21/13 04:52 PM
07/21/13 04:52 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
gotta agree with you there

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Mignon] #728379
07/21/13 04:54 PM
07/21/13 04:54 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Mignon

clap

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Camarel] #728380
07/21/13 04:55 PM
07/21/13 04:55 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
LOLLLLL!!!! Come on Caramel I know you know at least one of two or 20 black guys love to play the "your parents are probably racist" card to the young white girls then try and get a diamond gril of the poor broad...

Re: We have not heard the last of Zimmerman. [Re: Chicago] #728381
07/21/13 04:59 PM
07/21/13 04:59 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
From what I read somewhere Trayvon's girlfriend was younger than him too... the molester comments are irrelevant to this topic..u guys just sound like inmates throwing out accusations left and right now...

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull