GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (DanteMoltisanti, Toodoped), 301 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,861
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726243
07/13/13 06:18 PM
07/13/13 06:18 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
I already stated above the reason. YES, Nicoletti was killed on orders of Auippa/Cerone because he was very loyal to Mooney and was a very dangerous man.
I have no idea who was the shooter, but I can tell you it was more than one guy involved.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726244
07/13/13 06:20 PM
07/13/13 06:20 PM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
The real truth is that we will never know the real truth.

Back on topic,do you think that Nicoletti was killed by Cerone and Auippa cuz of fear of retalation?And was Harry Almean the shooter?

I do not know but when senate investigations came up people was killed alot. Nicoletti was killed in 1977 that would have gave him a lot of time for retalation and no Boss would give a person with capability to kill like Nicoletti that much time.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: abc123] #726252
07/13/13 06:42 PM
07/13/13 06:42 PM
Underground
Toodoped Online off OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: abc123

Back on topic,do you think that Nicoletti was killed by Cerone and Auippa cuz of fear of retalation?And was Harry Almean the shooter?

I do not know but when senate investigations came up people was killed alot. Nicoletti was killed in 1977 that would have gave him a lot of time for retalation and no Boss would give a person with capability to kill like Nicoletti that much time.

Yes youre right,a lot of ppl were killed before their testimony on the senate committees,as i stated above,some of em were even killed on the same day.Coincidence?I dont think so...ppl forget that men like Marcello,Trafficante or Ricca/Giancana were runnin business enterprises equal to general motors,so they wouldnt accept interruption very easily.But ill say it again that this is only speculation nothing more

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Chicago] #726253
07/13/13 06:44 PM
07/13/13 06:44 PM
Underground
Toodoped Online off OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Chicago
I already stated above the reason. YES, Nicoletti was killed on orders of Auippa/Cerone because he was very loyal to Mooney and was a very dangerous man.
I have no idea who was the shooter, but I can tell you it was more than one guy involved.

Yes the police also theorized that there was more than one person in the car with Nicoletti.Thanx again

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726256
07/13/13 06:48 PM
07/13/13 06:48 PM
Florida these days
Logomassini Offline
Made Member
Logomassini  Offline
Made Member
Florida these days
I would say almost with certainty that Aiuppa signed off on Chuckie to go.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: abc123] #726261
07/13/13 06:54 PM
07/13/13 06:54 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
abc123, The Government had nothing to do with Nicoletti being killed. They didn't care about Nicoletti at all.

Auippa/ Cerone killed Giancana in 1975. They couldn't kill Nicoletti right away. Everyone was on guard. Besides, in 1975, they may not have decided for sure if they were going to kill Nicoletti.

Sometimes, people change their attitude or loyalty for different reasons. Dominic Blasi, Turk Torello, Joey Lombardo all had a different way of looking at it in 1975, compared to 1963.

Also, it was a little bit a time to test him and see his reaction and hear what he had to say about it from other men.

They then decided Nicoletti had to go. You really can't understand the street dynamics that went on during this time, unless you were there and know the people involved. You'll never understand all the dynamics reading it in a book. Anyway, that's the reason he was killed in 1977 and not 1975.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/13/13 06:54 PM.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726263
07/13/13 06:56 PM
07/13/13 06:56 PM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: abc123

Yes youre right,a lot of ppl were killed before their testimony on the senate committees,as i stated above,some of em were even killed on the same day.Coincidence?I dont think so...ppl forget that men like Marcello,Trafficante or Ricca/Giancana were runnin business enterprises equal to general motors,so they wouldnt accept interruption very easily.But ill say it again that this is only speculation nothing more

The mob could have killed people before senate committees just in case they was ratted out at the senate on other matters other then JFK RFK assassinations i mean conspiracy to kill charges mob men could have got on Fidel Castro alone but the cut out men to the mob Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli was killed.

Last edited by abc123; 07/13/13 06:57 PM.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726270
07/13/13 07:19 PM
07/13/13 07:19 PM
I
Irelands32 Offline
Associate
Irelands32  Offline
I
Associate
Chicago,

Was Roselli killed for the same reasons? being a Giancana loyalist?

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Chicago] #726271
07/13/13 07:34 PM
07/13/13 07:34 PM
P
PP Offline
Made Member
PP  Offline
P
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Chicago
abc123, The Government had nothing to do with Nicoletti being killed. They didn't care about Nicoletti at all.

Auippa/ Cerone killed Giancana in 1975. They couldn't kill Nicoletti right away. Everyone was on guard. Besides, in 1975, they may not have decided for sure if they were going to kill Nicoletti.

Sometimes, people change their attitude or loyalty for different reasons. Dominic Blasi, Turk Torello, Joey Lombardo all had a different way of looking at it in 1975, compared to 1963.

Also, it was a little bit a time to test him and see his reaction and hear what he had to say about it from other men.

They then decided Nicoletti had to go. You really can't understand the street dynamics that went on during this time, unless you were there and know the people involved. You'll never understand all the dynamics reading it in a book. Anyway, that's the reason he was killed in 1977 and not 1975.

Would be very interested to hear about the dynamics that you speak of.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: PP] #726274
07/13/13 07:54 PM
07/13/13 07:54 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
Roselli was killed for a multitude of reasons. Not only was he a Giancana supporter but many suspected (correctly) that he had ratted out the Detroit and St. Louis families' Vegas operations. What's more is he had been slowly losing prestige ever since the Capone days, even. In my opinion, just speculation, Accardo disliked his high profile. There was an incident a decade or so before his death when Roselli told Murray Humphreys wife a story of a murder he committed. Very distasteful but also flashily distasteful. Humphreys made sure Accardo knew, and I doubt Accardo forgot in the years later.

No matter what factors there were in his death, I don't believe someone who schmoozed with celebrities and talked Cosa Nostra affairs to other mobster's life could be trusted to keep a low enough profile to co exist with the post Giancana, low profile regime. If he hadn't been killed the way he was he just would have been killed a year later. The Outfit had no use for people like that. I also doubt the Outfit appreciated the fact that Roselli got them involved with the CIA at all, and now that investigations were being prepared, why give him the chance to tell the government anything? IMO that was Aiuppa's thought process. And Santo Trafficante's thinking was obvious. Regardless of if you believe in a JFK conspiracy, there were still questions about mafia involvement in a Castro assassination plot, and Roselli could expose Santo as a conspirator. Of course he wouldn't want to be questioned.

Basically I believe the two main factors were the high profile Roselli had in the era where a high profile was intolerable. The second was Roselli's involvement with the CIA, a link that didn't need to be uncovered Bevause it would only lead to scandal and media attention. Rosella also ratted out Detroit and St. Louis. Take your pick..

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Irelands32] #726277
07/13/13 08:29 PM
07/13/13 08:29 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Irelands32, No, Roselli was killed for completely different reasons. He was not really a Giancana loyalist so to speak.
In other words, he was NOT a Taylor St. man.

He was direct with Giancana because Giancana INHERITED him from the previous years.

He had been the Outfit's man in Los Angeles. He had a couple of soldier/associates who worked directly under him out there.

He mainly would oversee the Union /Hollywood situation. He also relayed orders to the Los Angeles family. When Chicago said jump, Los Angeles said 'How High'.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/13/13 10:15 PM.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726345
07/13/13 10:53 PM
07/13/13 10:53 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
At the risk of stirring up a hornet's nest,let me throw my two cents in. When you consider the actual evidence,not speculation,hearsay,or out of context quotes,but evidence,there is no doubt that Oswald was a lone nut,and the sole assassin of JFK.
Much of what is out there as far as conspiracy theory,is the result of people repeating,not researching. When you actually look into what is documented as opposed to what is exaggerated,the guilt of Oswald is indisputable,as is the absolute lack of any credible conspiracy evidence.

The Mob could never have successfully pulled this off and kept it quiet,not in a million years,and no one else had a motive that would necessitate the public murder of the President.

If they were so powerful and able to infiltrate the highest levels of our government and intelligence community,JFK would have just died in his sleep,or from a swift and fatal disease. There is no purpose to be served by killing him in front of the nation.
Bottom line,look at each of the main elements of the "conspiracy" with an open mind,examining both sides,and the conclusion is inescapable. Lone nut,lone shooter.

Lou_Para you always have some good info's and opinions on many things,but i have to disagree with you on this one.I dont belive that Oswald was actin alone,yes he was a nut but not alone( plus now way he could do the shots with that shitty rifle that was found).And yes the mob was able to infiltrate the highest levels of the government and intelligence community,escpecialy the Chicago outfit in the Giancana era.Dont get me worng i aint sayin that the mob was the main player in the conspiracy,but had its own part in it.
Both the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations have accepted the fact that the rifle found in the Depository was in fact the rifle from which the three shots were fired. That aside,there is a great deal of chain of custody evidence that puts the rifle in Oswald's hands from the time of purchase to the JFK shooting.
As far as the quality of the weapon,Ron Simmons,chief of the Army's Infantry Weapons Evaluation Branch fired Oswald's rifle and found it "quite accurate"(his words).Also at that time,the exact same type of rifle was being used by the Italian Nato rifle team in competition.As far as the other stuff,I have to stick by my premise that I have yet to see any actual evidence of Mob involvement.
And by the way,permit me to return the compliment. You also have some pretty cool info and insights.

Last edited by Lou_Para; 07/13/13 10:55 PM.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Lou_Para] #726393
07/14/13 03:53 AM
07/14/13 03:53 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
At the risk of stirring up a hornet's nest,let me throw my two cents in. When you consider the actual evidence,not speculation,hearsay,or out of context quotes,but evidence,there is no doubt that Oswald was a lone nut,and the sole assassin of JFK.
Much of what is out there as far as conspiracy theory,is the result of people repeating,not researching. When you actually look into what is documented as opposed to what is exaggerated,the guilt of Oswald is indisputable,as is the absolute lack of any credible conspiracy evidence.

The Mob could never have successfully pulled this off and kept it quiet,not in a million years,and no one else had a motive that would necessitate the public murder of the President.

If they were so powerful and able to infiltrate the highest levels of our government and intelligence community,JFK would have just died in his sleep,or from a swift and fatal disease. There is no purpose to be served by killing him in front of the nation.
Bottom line,look at each of the main elements of the "conspiracy" with an open mind,examining both sides,and the conclusion is inescapable. Lone nut,lone shooter.

Lou_Para you always have some good info's and opinions on many things,but i have to disagree with you on this one.I dont belive that Oswald was actin alone,yes he was a nut but not alone( plus now way he could do the shots with that shitty rifle that was found).And yes the mob was able to infiltrate the highest levels of the government and intelligence community,escpecialy the Chicago outfit in the Giancana era.Dont get me worng i aint sayin that the mob was the main player in the conspiracy,but had its own part in it.
As far as the other stuff,I have to stick by my premise that I have yet to see any actual evidence of Mob involvement.

I gotta say that i agree with you on that.Theres still no hard evidence...

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726394
07/14/13 04:09 AM
07/14/13 04:09 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Heres a documentary,im not sayin its 100% accurate,but its interesting to watch

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726396
07/14/13 04:30 AM
07/14/13 04:30 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
The House Select Committee on Assassinations came to the conclusion that JFK was killed by a group of men who had conspired against him. However, they couldn´t (and perhaps wouldn´t) prove who these men were.

[Linked Image]
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: BarrettM] #726397
07/14/13 04:33 AM
07/14/13 04:33 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: BarrettM
I also doubt the Outfit appreciated the fact that Roselli got them involved with the CIA at all, and now that investigations were being prepared, why give him the chance to tell the government anything? IMO that was Aiuppa's thought process. And Santo Trafficante's thinking was obvious. Regardless of if you believe in a JFK conspiracy, there were still questions about mafia involvement in a Castro assassination plot, and Roselli could expose Santo as a conspirator. Of course he wouldn't want to be questioned.

Basically I believe the two main factors were the high profile Roselli had in the era where a high profile was intolerable. The second was Roselli's involvement with the CIA, a link that didn't need to be uncovered Bevause it would only lead to scandal and media attention. Rosella also ratted out Detroit and St. Louis. Take your pick..

Didint know that he ratted out Detriot,cool info thanx.Heres a convo from a wiretap between Giancana and Roselli that i posted while ago...

Giancana, Roselli criticizes CIA bugging devices and indicates a preference for the more compact,FBI version:

Giancana: You can't take a big mike like that and put it in a flat.

Roselli: Sure, if you can take it apart.

Giancana: If you take it apart, you might not get the volume as clear as...

Roselli: Well, you play with it, you get an electronics guy... One thing, let me tell you what it is. The CIA has it...

Giancana: Like a cigarette.

Roselli: The FBI out there... has got a portable, it takes conversations way out... I told them, for Christ's sakes report on that thing.. ...... .1 got another kind you.. A guy in LA who's got an electronic cap kind of thing, and he showed me that... so I got to find out what the smallest thing is. If you put it in there, you got a receiver? And receive it when you are set up?

Giancana: Maybe a block, two blocks, three blocks...

Roselli: How big was your receiver?

Giancana: Like a... the box was only this big, maybe three inches by three inches. We were talking "blah, blah, blah." It picked it up. Think about it.

Roselli: Yeah. I'll work on it. Bobby is in Washington .

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726399
07/14/13 05:07 AM
07/14/13 05:07 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
John Roselli testified shortly after Giancana's death.He told of some CIA plots, but led congressional investigators on a merry-go-round by insisting he had no recollection of the key events.Unfortunately,Roselli talked differently in private with gangland friends. He told them of Giancana's words to him when he had gotten his subpoena:"Santo's shitting in his pants, but you can't keep his name out of it.I introduced the guy to the CIA. . . .This Santo's crazy to think we can stop his name from surfacing." Roselli was also known to be dropping around the office of columnist Jack Anderson, sometimes having lunch or dinner with him.It was not an activity to inspire confidence in Tampa (Trafficante's bailiwick), in Chicago, or for that matter in Langley,Virginia, CIA headquarters.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726408
07/14/13 07:53 AM
07/14/13 07:53 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
I feel like my heads about to explode

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726425
07/14/13 10:00 AM
07/14/13 10:00 AM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss
I am going to jump out of this thread, an old saying going around in circles.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: abc123] #726431
07/14/13 11:45 AM
07/14/13 11:45 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
lol you guys r right,we had the pleasure of many opinions on the Nicoletti hit so theres no need for an ongoin convo on other topics....thanx again.cheers

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726438
07/14/13 12:40 PM
07/14/13 12:40 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
There is no doubt that there was multiple men involved in this conspiracy

Anyone that really examines the bullets, wounds , angles etc. prove definitively that there was more than one shooter . Shoot watch where all the people in Attendance ran after the firings ( they all ran to pocket fence - 50 + people )

The assasination team likely was a rouge group of CIA guys that were supposed to kill Castro but instead flipped the plan on JFK . RFK knew this and his son has just started talking about it .

Some of the top dogs at CIA were in the loop somehow - Angleton , Meyer , Harvey , Morales , Phillips and another top guy who name I forget
Financing likely came from Texas oil man

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726772
07/15/13 04:00 PM
07/15/13 04:00 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
my guess accardo/auippa/cerone killed anybody that would be upset about giancana

those smart enough to shut up lived, those who didn't shut up got killed

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: cookcounty] #726970
07/16/13 12:55 AM
07/16/13 12:55 AM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Cook County, You've finally got the right idea! What you said is basically correct.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: cookcounty] #727012
07/16/13 05:24 AM
07/16/13 05:24 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
my guess accardo/auippa/cerone killed anybody that would be upset about giancana

those smart enough to shut up lived, those who didn't shut up got killed

It doesn't just operate that way in Chicago, but in all the crime families. There was a story in a file about a boss who killed another member's brother. The surviving brother was asked how he felt about it and he said something like, "That's just the way it is." Nothing happened to him. In another case a surviving brother threatened revenge. He was found with a bullet in his head about a week later.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Chicago] #737936
09/01/13 09:44 PM
09/01/13 09:44 PM
L
larrywheels Offline
Associate
larrywheels  Offline
L
Associate
jimmy the weasel fratianno's book the last Mafioso written by ovid demaris fleshed out his connections with rosella. they were tight and though rosella a high level capo and fratianno a soldari there was concern that roselli had talked to much about the cia-castro plots that could get him whacked by trafficanti.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: DB] #737937
09/01/13 09:50 PM
09/01/13 09:50 PM
L
larrywheels Offline
Associate
larrywheels  Offline
L
Associate
the cia man you forgot to name was e howard hunt who on his deathbed admitted he was involved in the jfk hit. when bobby kennedy had carlos Marcello literally thrown out and dropped in guatamala the only way a mafia boss could react was set in motion. to Marcello it was survival and guys like Marcello didn't get to be boss for being a chump.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Lou_Para] #738011
09/02/13 02:08 PM
09/02/13 02:08 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss

The only nutjob conspiracy theory is that Oswald and his magic bullet killed Kennedy and mobster Jack Ruby out of a sense pateriotism got into DPD HQ and killed Oswald. The guilt of Oswald is indisputable because you said so? Was there a trial?

Any ballistics expert could tell you the entrance wound was from the front and the exit would was through the back of the head. The entrance wound is always smaller and the exit wound bbiger as the tip of the bullet mushrooms after contact. Now go look at the autopsy photo of Kennedy where the back of his skull is blown out. Look at the video where his head snaps backwards. A bullet hitting the top back of his head would throw it forward. You really have to be a complete fool to believe that Kennedy was shot from behind by Oswald. That's as laughable as the inescapable conclusion that the North Vietnamese attacked on US forces at the Gulf of Tonkin.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #738013
09/02/13 02:15 PM
09/02/13 02:15 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss

I gotta say that i agree with you on that.Theres still no hard evidence...

The hard evidence is in front of your face but you don't want to look at it. It's as simple as the entrance and exit wounds. Look at the picture of Kennedy on the autopsy table. The back of his head is blown out. Now go do some reading on entrance and exit wounds.

That doesn't tell you who did it or who was involved, but it tells you who didn't fire the shot that killed Kennedy.

Last edited by mulberry; 09/02/13 02:15 PM.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Lou_Para] #738017
09/02/13 02:26 PM
09/02/13 02:26 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Both the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations have accepted the fact that the rifle found in the Depository was in fact the rifle from which the three shots were fired. That aside,there is a great deal of chain of custody evidence that puts the rifle in Oswald's hands from the time of purchase to the JFK shooting.
As far as the quality of the weapon,Ron Simmons,chief of the Army's Infantry Weapons Evaluation Branch fired Oswald's rifle and found it "quite accurate"(his words).Also at that time,the exact same type of rifle was being used by the Italian Nato rifle team in competition.As far as the other stuff,I have to stick by my premise that I have yet to see any actual evidence of Mob involvement.
And by the way,permit me to return the compliment. You also have some pretty cool info and insights.

You're great at beating up the strawman. Just because the mob didn't do it doesn't mean that Oswald did it.

If the Warren Commission and House Commissions were so honest and straightforward, why did they seal up the workpapers and documents until 2029?

Why did Earl Warren say:
Quote:
Yes, there will come a time. But it might not be in your lifetime. I am not referring to anything especially, but there may be some things that would involve security. This would be preserved but not made public."

Why haven't the files been released? What matters of national security from 50 years ago could jeopardize us now?

Do you know why there's no hard evidence who of really did it? They still haven't released the evidence. The truth will come out when all of the evidence is released to the public.

As far as we know, Oswald was never convicted at trial. An investigation held in secret, behind closed doors, where the source documents and work papers are not released, would be laughed out of even a kangaroo court. It's been fifty years since the assassination. The excuse of national security is a joke.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #738041
09/02/13 05:10 PM
09/02/13 05:10 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Actually the cia man I forgot was Richard Helms but Hunt had some type of role.

It's on tape that Ruby knew Oswald as during an early press conference , Ruby corrected the name of the Cuban group he belonged to when DA Wade was announcing it ( the name Wade announced sounded like it was anti Castro which was a big No No as the story was being crafted that LHO was pro Castro ). Not to mention all the confessions Ruby tried to make . Not too mention this pro Castro Cuban group that LHO was a member was run by a CIA men George Joaniddes? Who the CIA used as a liaison with the 1978 house assasination group and lied bout this direct link to LHO to Blakely ( blakely later said that he now does not believe one thing the cia told him )

Hard evidence - how about the Dallas doctors who told of the entry wound thru the neck and huge exit wound at back of the head. The Govt autopsy person had never done an autopsy with bullet wounds while the Dallas doctors had plenty of expierence so ill side with them.

The wound trajectories were simply impossible , Ford had to change the entry wound from the back to the neck just so it passed the sniff test ( this fraud was discovered in 1997). Also te bullet fragments taken from the victims when added to the magic bullet resulted in a weigh more than a new bullet which shows how sloppy this theory was and that it was impossible .

Even funnier is LHO tested negative for a rifle parafin test so he likely never fired a rifle that day.

There is sworn testimony from several cia guys that Howard hunt was in Dallas that day despite his lie that he was in DC . His involvement in the assasination was basically proven in civil court in 1986 ( liberty vs hunt )

There are at least 2 cia men that have admitted their involvement on the assanitaion to credible witnesses ( Moralez , Hunt ) . There is a credible witness that saw LHO meet with a cia man Maurice Bishop aka David Atlee Phillips in Dallas who ran the disinformation aspect of the plot .

There were over 30 witnesses that said a shot came from the picket fence.

There was LHO whole Mexico City trip that the WC smartly didn't go into but which in the House Assasination Committe investigator ( Lopez ) felt was an intelligence mission , parts of this report are still declassified.

Also LHO tax records and the Paines are still declassified . The Paine family has direct CIA connections , you got to ask yourself why the public still can't see these.

Also the rifle scope was not sighted. The only way testers could match LHO 6 seconds was by not aiming as there wasn't enough time , gues LHO just got lucky lol.

The amount of hard evidence is ridiculous , we have cia men admitting to it , we have a handicapped house investigation group admitting there was a conspiracy. The fact that the house committee recomended justice dept to re open the case and they didnt tells you about all you need to know . Anyone that still believes
The warren Commission really needs to do more research

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull