GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mustachepete), 271 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,336
Posts1,058,841
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #738531
09/05/13 04:46 PM
09/05/13 04:46 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Walter really is a evil genius, as Jesse said in the last episode Mr White is the devil..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #738983
09/09/13 03:38 AM
09/09/13 03:38 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Tonight's episode....HOLY...FREAKING....CRAP.

Click to reveal..
Dollars to donuts Hank and Gomez are dead men.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #738987
09/09/13 06:55 AM
09/09/13 06:55 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
I liked how that guy was trying to put the moves on Lydia but she wasn't having it.
If the show is true to itself
Click to reveal..
there's no way that Gomez and Hank survive that ending. That was some Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid/ Takers stuff right there.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #738990
09/09/13 08:05 AM
09/09/13 08:05 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Wow what an ending

Click to reveal..
didn't think they would should up like that, i think Gomez is a goner but Hank will probably survive somehow and Jesse as well. Looking forward to next week..Was a good set up by Hank, i had the impression that Walt took them out to a false place until the crew turned up.

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739002
09/09/13 09:57 AM
09/09/13 09:57 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
This show is not messing around. Jeez.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739039
09/09/13 01:13 PM
09/09/13 01:13 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
That shootout was a joke, at least so far. Several hundred rounds fired and not one guy got hit. C'mon, where did these losers learn to shoot? I've heard of spray and pray but that was comical.

Well i guess a few thousand rounds later Hank and his partner will be goners. Not so sure about Jesse, though i hope Walter kills him himself which i doubt he will. So maybe the nuts do kill him but for some reason i think he'll be around to the final show or maybe the one before it. But maybe not, not sure on that one.

First time in the entire history of the show i thought Walt was an idiot. He lead the DEA, Jesse and the Nazi lovers straight to his multi hundred million dollar stash. Way to go Walt. Almost seems like the only people not there were Badger and Skinny Pete. lol

I would bet at least Hank and his partner are history and Todd and his uncles crew of loons take Walts stash of cash because they know Walt didn't go out there for the view. Then the final showdown will be between Walter and the gang of psycho's.

Now in the flashforward Walter has a full head of hair so i guess some time passes before the final showdown. And didn't one of the cars have a New Hamshire tag on it? At the diner Walt took a bag out the car (with the NH tag) and then puts it in the one with the M60 machine gun. So maybe Walt was in New Hampshire after the big shootout??

Thoughts? Predictions?

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739062
09/09/13 03:31 PM
09/09/13 03:31 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

You could be right about the Nazi crew taking the money. I too think Jesse will be around in the last episode. Hard to predict what is going to happen in the last episode as you never know with this show and that is why it is so good.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739065
09/09/13 03:43 PM
09/09/13 03:43 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
That is true....you never know with these writers. I could be completely wrong on all of it. It wouldn't be the first time. lol

Ivy was right about when Jesse said he wanted to hurt Walt where he would hurt the most. It was his cash, but i never thought Walter would lead half the town to his multi million dollar stash in the desert. That did surprise me, but the thought of Jesse burning up his cash really shook him up bad.

I wonder if Lydia will somehow fit into the final equation. Not really sure why, but for some reason i like her.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739095
09/09/13 06:18 PM
09/09/13 06:18 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

I like Lydia too, she seems soft but powerful at the same time, who is she working for anyway?

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: Giancarlo] #739140
09/10/13 12:06 AM
09/10/13 12:06 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
That is true....you never know with these writers. I could be completely wrong on all of it. It wouldn't be the first time. lol

Ivy was right about when Jesse said he wanted to hurt Walt where he would hurt the most. It was his cash, but i never thought Walter would lead half the town to his multi million dollar stash in the desert. That did surprise me, but the thought of Jesse burning up his cash really shook him up bad.

I wonder if Lydia will somehow fit into the final equation. Not really sure why, but for some reason i like her.

Walt not thinking, but reacting on pure emotion, is understandable. That money is all he has to show for selling his soul and, with it gone, it would have all been for nothing.

I think we should wait until the opening of the next episode to make judgments about how realistic it is. My guess is, like this one, it will start immediately where the prior one left off. Hank and Gomez making it to the car for cover is conceivable, I suppose, but neither of them living. I agree with Lilo that the most realistic case is for them both to end up dead, which is what I think will happen. As for Jesse, I think Walt will convince Todd's uncle not to kill him.

Where it goes from there, I have no idea. RJ Mitte (Walt Jr.) says the next episode will be even crazier than this one was.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739145
09/10/13 12:29 AM
09/10/13 12:29 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
In the flash forward the car at the diner where he bought the m60 had New Hampshire tags on it. He took his bag from it and put it the other car with the machine gun. Also he showed the waitress his license and that was a New Hampshire drivers license. I have no idea why but it makes me think Walt goes there for some unknown reason. And the full head of hair says some time went by. I wonder whats in NH?

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739150
09/10/13 03:56 AM
09/10/13 03:56 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

The title of the next episode is a reference to Ozymandias, the Percy Bysshe Shelley poem of the same name. The poem illustrates the futility of humans building empires, because there is nothing that humans can do to prevent the erosion of their empires by time. It contains the famous line, "Look on my works, Ye Mighty, and despair!"

In a 2013 trailer for the series, Bryan Cranston reads the entire poem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3dpghfRBHE

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739160
09/10/13 06:28 AM
09/10/13 06:28 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
The only thing significant about NH at this point is what made the title of that episode, "Live free or die."

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: Giancarlo] #739222
09/10/13 02:15 PM
09/10/13 02:15 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Pretty crazy Skylar seemed to be telling Walt to kill Jesse. She had maybe the best line in last nights episode.

ā€œWeā€™re in this far. Whatā€™s one more?ā€

Sounded like Walt is bringing in Todd's uncle to deal with Jesse. But if he's still living with Hank maybe they'll try to take out both of them. Just guessing on that though. Next weeks show should be pretty decent.

4 episodes down and just 4 more to go.

Todd's uncle and his men were burglers when they were introduced to show. Then Todd kills that boy, and the uncle and his men take out all those members of drug gang in desert. Now they will help run drug ring. It's a big leap. When we were intorduced to them they had that cover of exterminating company workers, maybe that was a joke ? Exterminators=killers.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739305
09/11/13 06:12 AM
09/11/13 06:12 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
I dont think todds uncle and the extiminators were the same people, just todd worked for the extirmantors i think.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739505
09/12/13 06:20 AM
09/12/13 06:20 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Breaking Bad spin-off prequel announced
1 hour ago

Bob Odenkirk (right) stars as scheming lawyer Saul Goodman in Breaking Bad opposite Bryan Cranston
US network AMC has announced a Breaking Bad spin-off prequel, based around the character of lawyer Saul Goodman.

Better Call Saul will see Bob Odenkirk reprise his role as the crooked criminal lawyer in the one-hour show, AMC and Sony Pictures said.

It added the spin-off would "focus on the evolution" of the character before he came to represent crystal meth kingpin Walter White.

AMC did not say when production was due to start or when the show would air.

The title of the prequel is taken from a season two episode of Breaking Bad where Walt and Jesse hire Goodman after seeing the lawyer's TV commercial featuring the slogan, "Better Call Saul!".

With Goodman serving as the comic relief in the original series, the spin-off is expected to be more comedic than Breaking Bad.

Creator Vince Gilligan first hinted at the possibility of a series centred around the scheming lawyer last year.

"I think a Saul Goodman show could have great legs," he told Entertainment Weekly.

"I love the idea of a lawyer who will do anything to avoid going to court. He's always going to settle on the courthouse steps."

'Happy to do it'

Actor Odenkirk also said in an interview in April he was excited at the prospect of a spin-off.

Saul Goodman first appeared in season two of Breaking Bad
"Vince is still really busy with the show, so we haven't talked very in-depth about it, but he clearly thinks it's a possibility," he told Vulture.

"And I've certainly told him that if there was some way to see more of Saul, then I would be happy to do it."

According to industry website Deadline, the spin-off has been in the works for months, however protracted talks between AMC and Sony Pictures delayed an agreement.

Other networks and outlets - including subscription site Netflix - had reportedly been interested in picking up the show had negotiations between AMC and Sony Pictures failed.

The show is expected to receive the go-ahead for a full series once contracts and licensing agreements are finalised.

Breaking Bad is set to end this month after five series.

Its stars have won five Emmys, including three acting accolades for lead star Bryan Cranston and two for Aaron Paul, who plays Walt's former student-turned-business partner Jesse Pinkman.

It has been nominated for six Primetime Emmy Awards this year, including best drama series.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: Dellacroce] #739552
09/12/13 01:34 PM
09/12/13 01:34 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Better Call Saul will see Bob Odenkirk reprise his role as the crooked criminal lawyer in the one-hour show, AMC and Sony Pictures said.

The title of the prequel is taken from a season two episode of Breaking Bad where Walt and Jesse hire Goodman after seeing the lawyer's TV commercial featuring the slogan, "Better Call Saul!".

Check out Saul Goodman's website. Pretty funny.

http://www.bettercallsaul.com

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739944
09/15/13 05:44 AM
09/15/13 05:44 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Breaking Bad Exclusive: Vince Gilligan Teases "Heart Attack" Conclusion, Saul Goodman Spinoff
TV Fanatic
September 13, 2013

Brace yourself but, in case you werenā€™t keep track, only three episodes of Breaking Bad remain.

Now, take a deep breath because, according to creator Vince Gilligan, who jumped on the phone with me this morning, youā€™re going to need all your strength to keep it together for those installments.

No spoilers here but we did talk about the series as a whole, the return of Waltā€™s cancer, Toddā€™s role since he came on the scene late in the game and, of course, the Saul Goodman spinoff.

Here's what the man who created one of the all-time classic series has to say about its end ...

TV Fanatic: When you hear people say that Breaking Bad is possibly or definitely the best show in TV history, how do you wrap your head around that? Can you?

Vince Gilligan: Itā€™s insanely flattering and feels good to hear anyone say that but it also scares me greatly for the future. Letā€™s put it this way, it would even be more enjoyable and pleasurable if I had announced my retirement from the business but since I want to go on and do other things after this, human nature being what it is, you think ā€˜how am I going to top this?ā€™ Really, the odds are Iā€™m not, ever.

This is really lightning in a bottle. We writers on the show did our best to do the best work we were capable of but everybody does that. Everybody is always working the hardest to do their best work. Thereā€™s a sudden element of lightning in a bottle, some magic, that came about with this thing that was not due to me, it was due to the luck of casting the actors we didā€¦we always cast the best actors you can find, too, but you never know if theyā€™re going to click but this ensemble did.

TVF: Bringing Waltā€™s cancer back, I was trying to figure out the reason for that. Was it to bring back some of his humanity?

VG: I donā€™t think there was an act of thought to give Walt his humanity back. Unfortunately, a big part of humanity is our darker sides and our less loveable and more evil side. I think that is as human as our goodness. As bad as Walt has gotten he has, depending on how you look at it fortunately or unfortunately, remained human.

Having said all of that, Waltā€™s cancer returning felt like a fitting plot development to the writers and to me because cancer, as a plot engine, is what started this whole journey and it seemed like it would feel, perhaps, like a loose end if the cancer didnā€™t come back. It also felt real because weā€™ve all probably all known someone in our lives who very valiantly fought cancer and then a few years later, or 10 years later, 20 years later, back it comes rearing itā€™s ugly head.

The two-pronged answer is it seemed very realistic to us and it also seemed proper that it make a reappearance in order for that main plot engine of the series at the end of the day to not feel like a loose end.

TVF: I donā€™t want spoilers even for myself but the last episode ended on this fantastic shootout ā€“ God Bless Michelle MacLaren for doing such a good job directing that episode ā€“ but how would you define these last three episodes?

VG: I think these last three episodes, not to overstate it, and you could say this about the last eight, but with these last three in particular you need to install a seat belt on your sofa, you need to wear a crash helmet and a diaper. [laughs] I tell ya, this next episode (entitled ā€œOzymandiasā€), I think for my money, is the best episode we ever had had or ever will have. It was written by Moira Walley-Beckett and directed by Rian Johnson.

I think people are going to have trouble breathing after this thing airs. Itā€™s tremendous and itā€™s a great, great hour of television and Iā€™m as proud as I can be of the two episodes that air after that one and both of them are a hell of a wild ride, too. I couldnā€™t be more proud of these final eight episodes or these last three episodes. I think theyā€™re going to leave us with some sleepless nights.

TVF: I want to ask about Todd (Jesse Plemons). He makes me so nervous with his laid back-ness but is he a threat or an asset moving forward?

VG: I can talk about my perceptions of him and the actor who plays him. I donā€™t think I can answer your question of asset versus threat because that would be a spoiler. But I think Todd is a character who the writers and I really grew fond of a large part because we love the actor who plays him. Jesse Plemons has brought so much of the character and increased our understanding of the character just in the way heā€™s chosen to play him.

I think Toddā€¦[laughs]ā€¦is just kind of the most loveable sociopath that weā€™ve ever come across! He doesnā€™t seem to have an understanding of other peopleā€™s feelings in a sense ofā€¦the best way I can put it is when he shot that poor kid on the dirt bike. I donā€™t think he enjoyed doing it just like he wouldnā€™t enjoy swatting a fly. Itā€™s not like he doesnā€™t get any pleasure from the act of killing. It just needed to be done. Itā€™s like ā€˜I think Iā€™m going to go get a sandwich now.ā€™ Heā€™s got a screw loose! The guy is damaged, for sure, but thereā€™s no ill will there, ya know?

TVF: Youā€™ve worked with these actors for so long now. Was there a moment in these last eight that surprised you when you actually saw certain scenes on film?

VG: Yeah, Iā€™ve had that feeling constantly with these actors. They really spoil ya! Theyā€™ve spoiled me for all future work, honestly. I knew they were great when we hired them but I didnā€™t know how great. As we got more and more episodes under our belt, my appreciation for these folks only increased.

A good example is Dean Norris and that amazing scene that he plays in 509 when he is in his garage and he and Walt have their first confrontation, where all the cards are on the table and both guys realize that Hank knows who he really is. I thought that scene was tremendous and Dean was fantastic, as was Bryan.

I think thereā€™s a scene with Aaron Paul that just made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Itā€™s one weā€™ve already seen out in the desert when he says to Walt, ā€˜Why donā€™t you just tell me the truth and say that you want me to leave because otherwise youā€™re going to kill me.ā€™ Thereā€™s another one coming up two episodes from now with Aaron Paul, which I will not say what happens but it is an electrifying moment of acting.

There are moments, honestly, throughout, and just when I get complacent saying ā€˜Yeah, these guys are great,ā€™ thereā€™s another bravura moment that just makes you think ā€˜I am so blessed to be working with these people.ā€™ They are at the apex, the tiptop of their game. Theyā€™re head and shoulders above anyone elseā€™s game. Iā€™m biased as hell but this is the best cast on TV ever. These guys are so fucking good. I canā€™t even put it into words properly.

TVF: We got the news of the Saul Goodman spinoff this week. Whatā€™s the tone of the show going to be since Saul tends to lean more towards the comedic side of things?

VG: I donā€™t think itā€™s going to be an out-and-out comedy but I think there is going to be more laughs and more comedic than certainly Breaking Bad was, though thatā€™s not saying a lot, is it? But we always put as much humor as we could fit into Breaking Bad because I always felt that a show as dark as Breaking Bad would be unwatchable if it took itself too seriously and if it was relentlessly grim so we needed as much humor as we could find to leaven the darkness.

With that in mind, if Breaking Bad is ratio-wise 75% heavy to 25% comedic, which is probably a fair guess, then I think what Peter [Gould] and I are thinking of is the Saul Goodman show would be the flip of that. Donā€™t hold me to that ratio but thatā€™s the basic idea. Itā€™s certainly not a sitcom but itā€™s lighter in general with some moments of real drama because Saul deals with some hardened characters and will have dealt with some hardened characters before Walter White.

TVF: Going off the heavy and the light, in these last three Breaking Bad Season 5 episodes, is there any lightness? Even in the ā€œToā€™hajiileeā€ episode, we had Toddā€™s phone with the Thomas Dolby ā€œShe Blinded Me With Scienceā€ ring tone. Any room in these last three?

VG: As I said, weā€™d put those more humorous moments whenever we can and I was fearful going into these final eight that there would be no more room for humor, a chuckle or a laugh. I figured in these final eight weā€™d have no room at all for that kind of stuff and I was very heartened to learn that I was wrong.

Even in these final three, which are as heart attack/serious as any episodes of Breaking Bad have ever been, believe it or not, there is still room for a fleeting moment of levity, if you will.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/09/breaking-bad-exclusive-vince-gilligan-teases-heart-attack-conclu/

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: IvyLeague] #739958
09/15/13 11:23 AM
09/15/13 11:23 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I think thereā€™s a scene with Aaron Paul that just made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Itā€™s one weā€™ve already seen out in the desert when he says to Walt, ā€˜Why donā€™t you just tell me the truth and say that you want me to leave because otherwise youā€™re going to kill me.ā€™ Thereā€™s another one coming up two episodes from now with Aaron Paul, which I will not say what happens but it is an electrifying moment of acting.

Well we now know Jesse doesn't die in the big shootout. He'll be around for the next couple of episodes.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #739989
09/15/13 03:19 PM
09/15/13 03:19 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

"VF: I donā€™t want spoilers even for myself but the last episode ended on this fantastic shootout ā€“ God Bless Michelle MacLaren for doing such a good job directing that episode ā€“ but how would you define these last three episodes?

VG: I think these last three episodes, not to overstate it, and you could say this about the last eight, but with these last three in particular you need to install a seat belt on your sofa, you need to wear a crash helmet and a diaper. [laughs] I tell ya, this next episode (entitled ā€œOzymandiasā€), I think for my money, is the best episode we ever had had or ever will have. It was written by Moira Walley-Beckett and directed by Rian Johnson.

I think people are going to have trouble breathing after this thing airs. Itā€™s tremendous and itā€™s a great, great hour of television and Iā€™m as proud as I can be of the two episodes that air after that one and both of them are a hell of a wild ride, too. I couldnā€™t be more proud of these final eight episodes or these last three episodes. I think theyā€™re going to leave us with some sleepless nights."

Like the sound of this..

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #740035
09/15/13 11:27 PM
09/15/13 11:27 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Click to reveal..

RIP hank and gomie!! ohwell

great episode tonight and a brilliant call from walt to skyler at the end. he completely got her off the hook. walt is one smart dude and jesse is chained to the redneck's meth lab like the little rat he is. he might even still be alive when walt goes back to get his money... wink

Last edited by Frank_Nitti; 09/15/13 11:28 PM.
Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #740038
09/16/13 12:21 AM
09/16/13 12:21 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Well it went pretty much like i thought it would. Hank and his partner are history and Todds uncles crew got his cash.

And guess what next weeks episode is called? "The Granite State"

And guess what state that is.....New Hampshire. wink

Really good show tonight, can't wait to see the last 2 episodes.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #740040
09/16/13 02:27 AM
09/16/13 02:27 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Easily the heaviest episode of the series, at least so far.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #740050
09/16/13 08:41 AM
09/16/13 08:41 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Easily the best episode of the whole series, non stop action. For me it wasn't a surprise to see Gomez dead but was still a shock when Hank was killed.
I felt sorry for Jesse when Walt told him that he saw Jane and left her to die. I still think Jesse somehow will survive all of this madness.

When Skyler grabbed the knife there was a moment when i thought she was going to stab Walt Jr.

Again a great episode and sad that theirs only two left..

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #740067
09/16/13 11:11 AM
09/16/13 11:11 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Wow, I guess jessie's got some use left in him. The ride Walt took is the same one Jessie was gonna take to disappear? Anyways can't wait till next sunday.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #740076
09/16/13 12:13 PM
09/16/13 12:13 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
That Todd is a real piece of work... "Sorry for your loss". uhwhat

Looks like he worked over Jesse pretty good too. Vince Gilligan said Jesse has a great scene coming up....i wonder if that will be his last scene? Or does he make it to the final episode?

Ok so it looks like Walt goes out of town for awhile. When he comes back he has a full head of hair so he must be gone for some time. And then what? Go after Jack and his crew? Hell, Walts lucky he got to keep a barrel of his cash. Jack should of put Walt in that grave with Hank. Big mistake on his part letting Walt live and giving him 11 mil to keep.

Great episode. I really liked that scene with Walt talking to Skylar on the phone after he took their daughter.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #740094
09/16/13 04:18 PM
09/16/13 04:18 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

It was that good i've just watched the episode again. This season for sure will win the big awards at the Emmys.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #740153
09/17/13 12:17 AM
09/17/13 12:17 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

That Todd is a real piece of work... "Sorry for your loss".

The guy is a good actor. Vince Gilligan said the way he plays the character has really shaped how the writers write him. The nonchalant way he goes about his business is just cold. Like there's nothing there.

I can't remember where I saw it but there was a rumor online, before the last episode aired, that Jesse would survive the shootout and be forced to cook for Toddy's uncle's crew. That ended up being true. Another prediction from the same place said Walt would rescue Jesse. So we'll see...

Incidentally, some have said that Walt knew the cops were listening on the phone and he intentionally talked to Skyler that way in order to take suspicion off her.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 09/17/13 12:17 AM.

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: southend] #740182
09/17/13 09:40 AM
09/17/13 09:40 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Walt may rescue Jesse but how can Jesse forgive him after Walt confessed about letting Jayne die..Tricky one that is..

Re: Breaking Bad's Final Episodes [Re: DE NIRO] #740266
09/17/13 02:36 PM
09/17/13 02:36 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Walt may rescue Jesse but how can Jesse forgive him after Walt confessed about letting Jayne die..Tricky one that is..

Maybe those 2 stoner idiots Skinny Pete and Badger will rescue their leader Jesse. lol

Walt telling Jesse about Janes death was kind of brutal in it's own way. You never know about Walt, maybe he does have a change of heart and comes back to save him. Vince Gilligan said Jesse has a great scene coming up, it should be on this coming episode. Can't wait to watch it.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull