GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (The_Marble_Guy, m2w, Malavita), 277 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,332
Posts1,058,795
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #726002
07/12/13 06:58 PM
07/12/13 06:58 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
I call it like I see it. There's no point in doing otherwise. It is not racist to believe that Zimmerman should be acquitted or that manslaughter is the appropriate charge, if you believe the facts indicate that. I don't think the facts do indicate that but intelligent people can disagree.

It is racist however to start on long rants about the alleged inferiority of black people or reveal evidently long held animus against black people in general and talk about a dead child as if he's subhuman, which is what some posters have done.

The constant invocation of "thug" to describe Martin and by extension his parents when it was actually Zimmerman who had a history of violence, including attacking a police officer, is revealing of how bigotry warps people's brains.

I don't respond to half the s*** in these threads because it's not worth my time. But for anyone to get their drawers in a bunch because I pointed out racist thinking is laughable. You have posters who have repeatedly insulted blacks en masse, claimed that stupid blacks are being led around by liberals, called liberals racist against whites and expressed the repeated desire to spit in the face of those they disagree with. 1/10th of that comes back in their direction and they start crying. Again, Stormfront and VDARE are different sites. You can join them and everyone will agree with you. That won't happen here.

Back to the facts of the case:

In order to believe Zimmerman's self-defense story you'd have to believe that Trayvon Martin -- a 150 lb 17 year old kid -- has about 8 arms and the strength of 10 men. Moreover, the 2 most damaging pieces of evidence to Zimmerman's self-defense story (in addition to the fact that he followed Trayvon after being told not to, of course) are that Zimmerman claims that self-defense was necessary b/c Martin did two things:
(i) Martin suffocated Zimmerman by placing his hand over Zimmerman's bloody mouth and nose; and
(ii) Martin reached for and grabbed Zimmerman's gun. In reality, Martin's hands had ZERO blood from Zimmerman on them, which means that it is literally impossible for him to have put his hands over Zimmerman's blood-covered mouth or nose.

Likewise, there was no Martin DNA on Zimmerman's gun, therefore it is literally impossible for Martin to have grabbed the gun. These are just 2 of several incontrovertible facts that tend to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman's claim of self-defense was not warranted here.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Lilo] #726003
07/12/13 07:05 PM
07/12/13 07:05 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Lilo
I don't respond to half the s*** in these threads because it's not worth my time.

clap

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #726004
07/12/13 07:06 PM
07/12/13 07:06 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Trayvon started the physial altercation. Prior to the physical altercation there was mere verbal altercation. Even if Zimmerman started the physical altercation (which he didnt) if the other person causes what was originally a very minor squabble to become potentially deadly, the other man is entitled to use deadly force. That is common law. Alternatively, if Trayvon started the physical altercation, if Zimmerman reasonably belived he was in danger of imminent deadly or very serious bodily harm, he was within his rights to use deadly force.
If a, he used disproportionate force, or b, it wasnt objectively reasonable to believe that his life was at stake then it results in voluntary manslaughter; ie, IMPERFECT SELF DEFENSE.
No matter what, there is no possible way you can get to 2nd degree murder.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 07/12/13 07:09 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #726007
07/12/13 07:20 PM
07/12/13 07:20 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@lilo

some people have hearts full of hatred

it's fairly sadistic but I guess some peeps don't care

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #726056
07/12/13 11:07 PM
07/12/13 11:07 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I think the racists know who they are. I'll only say if the shoe fits.........

smile

TIS

Racist!

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: cookcounty] #726057
07/12/13 11:08 PM
07/12/13 11:08 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@lilo

some people have hearts full of hatred

it's fairly sadistic but I guess some peeps don't care

Racist!

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #726058
07/12/13 11:10 PM
07/12/13 11:10 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: stern49
Zimmerman = Coward

Racist ! confused

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Camarel] #726059
07/12/13 11:13 PM
07/12/13 11:13 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Zimmerman = Coward

Racist ! confused

Oh BRo. you just not like, open minded enough like. you know bro? peace love and high taxes bro

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #726062
07/12/13 11:25 PM
07/12/13 11:25 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Zimmerman = Coward

Racist ! confused

Oh BRo. you just not like, open minded enough like. you know bro? peace love and high taxes bro

I'm not going to lie i don't have a clue what you're rabbling about? But i have to admit i'm not just like bro, taxes/peace and love !

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Lilo] #726063
07/12/13 11:35 PM
07/12/13 11:35 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
(i) Martin suffocated Zimmerman by placing his hand over Zimmerman's bloody mouth and nose; and
(ii) Martin reached for and grabbed Zimmerman's gun. In reality, Martin's hands had ZERO blood from Zimmerman on them, which means that it is literally impossible for him to have put his hands over Zimmerman's blood-covered mouth or nose.

Likewise, there was no Martin DNA on Zimmerman's gun, therefore it is literally impossible for Martin to have grabbed the gun. These are just 2 of several incontrovertible facts that tend to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman's claim of self-defense was not warranted here.

Time to bust your bubble...
How about he has his hands on his mouth before he was bloody when he first had him pulled down. Covered his mouth and zimerman start fighting back and he then fought him M M A style which could mean forarms elbows even knees ect while on top of him. This was reported by witnesses. So the order that things happened does matter because of twisting like this by lawyers?

and you don't have to touch my gun to say you were going for it. If you are reaching towards my back pocket to take my wallet to rob me that doesn't mean you ever got it before I resist and blocked you first.

and all this talk about Zimmerman following is a lame defence. Martin had a cell phone if he was in danger or feared for his life before the conflict he could of used it to call police like Zimmerman did.
Funny how everyone keeps saying that Zimmerman was hunting Martin down, but he never walked around with his weapon out hunting his so called prey now did he?

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: fathersson] #726065
07/12/13 11:41 PM
07/12/13 11:41 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: fathersson

Time to bust your bubble...
How about he has his hands on his mouth before he was bloody when he first had him pulled down. Covered his mouth and zimerman start fighting back and he then fought him M M A style which could mean forarms elbows even knees ect while on top of him. This was reported by witnesses. So the order that things happened does matter because of twisting like this by lawyers?

and you don't have to touch my gun to say you were going for it. If you are reaching towards my back pocket to take my wallet to rob me that doesn't mean you ever got it before I resist and blocked you first.

and all this talk about Zimmerman following is a lame defence. Martin had a cell phone if he was in danger or feared for his life before the conflict he could of used it to call police like Zimmerman did.
Funny how everyone keeps saying that Zimmerman was hunting Martin down, but he never walked around with his weapon out hunting his so called prey now did he?

Thanks Fathersson smile

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Camarel] #726079
07/13/13 01:02 AM
07/13/13 01:02 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Zimmerman = Coward

Racist ! confused

I'm not going to lie i don't have a clue what you're rabbling about? But i have to admit i'm not just like bro, taxes/peace and love !

You are an American and favor Freedom, right? If not, why are you living in a society founded on the idea that all men are created equal and objecting to people trying to make reality conform with the ideal? A black kid who smokes a little pot, skips class and defends himself against a gun-toting white should not be flippantly labeled a menace to society, while a white who does the same thing is just status quo.

Some of us are American patriots who love their country and everyone in it, not a decaying dead zombie of a sectarian society of chauvinists that never was. I am an American, not a sad imitation of the many fanatical lost causes of history's dust bin.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Frank_Nitti] #726084
07/13/13 02:08 AM
07/13/13 02:08 AM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Nitti, You're a poet and didn't know it.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: fathersson] #726085
07/13/13 02:15 AM
07/13/13 02:15 AM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Fatherssson, You're a good man. They should change the Pledge of Allegiance in 2013.

It would be way more accurate if it read:

I Pledge Allegiance, to the Flag of the Politically Correct United States of America, etc.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/13/13 02:26 AM.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Frank_Nitti] #726087
07/13/13 02:44 AM
07/13/13 02:44 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Oh BRo. you just not like, open minded enough like. you know bro? peace love and high taxes bro [/quote]

I'm not going to lie i don't have a clue what you're rabbling about? But i have to admit i'm not just like bro, taxes/peace and love ! [/quote]

You are an American and favor Freedom, right? If not, why are you living in a society founded on the idea that all men are created equal and objecting to people trying to make reality conform with the ideal? A black kid who smokes a little pot, skips class and defends himself against a gun-toting white should not be flippantly labeled a menace to society, while a white who does the same thing is just status quo.

Some of us are American patriots who love their country and everyone in it, not a decaying dead zombie of a sectarian society of chauvinists that never was. I am an American, not a sad imitation of the many fanatical lost causes of history's dust bin. [/quote]

i honestly don't know if you were being sarcastic or not, but i'm Scottish not American. I also am baffled where you firstly got that i support Zimmerman and secondly that i hate the US rolleyes shhh

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Frank_Nitti] #726088
07/13/13 02:49 AM
07/13/13 02:49 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

I'm not going to lie i don't have a clue what you're rabbling about? But i have to admit i'm not just like bro, taxes/peace and love ! [/quote]

Some of us are American patriots who love their country and everyone in it, not a decaying dead zombie of a sectarian society of chauvinists that never was. I am an American, not a sad imitation of the many fanatical lost causes of history's dust bin. [/quote]

RACIST!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull