GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (joepuzzles234, VanillaLimeCoke, 1 invisible), 283 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,781
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: IvyLeague] #725848
07/12/13 09:04 AM
07/12/13 09:04 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Uh, your "That's when they should bring out the fire hoses and police dogs" is a direct reference to the actions of segregationist Alabama governor George Wallace during the Birmingham civil rights movement of the 1960's. I'd say that fits the definition of disgusting KKK-like quite nicely.

I meant every word of that. It worked then. The difference is, back then blacks actually had a good reason to be upset; though there is never a good reason to riot and burn the town down. That's what I'm talking about. The possibility of there being riots if Zimmerman is found not guilty. But, hey, there are always other options. Tear gas and rubber bullets would work just as well.

What worked then and what town was burned down? The only burning that took place in Birmingham was in 1963 when the KKK bombed a black church that killed 4 little black girls. I assume the city burning you're referring to is the Watts Riots of 1965. Bull Connor's tactics in Birmingham were aimed at protestors, many of them women and children as young as 8, and they most certainly did not work, as it was an international scandal and the beginning of the end of Jim Crow South, and Civil Rights was passed a year later. You might not sound quite as ignorant if you had even a high school history education.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725853
07/12/13 09:09 AM
07/12/13 09:09 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: stern49
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
kid was minding his own business

zimmerman appointed himself judge jury and executioner

I didn't know that USA 2012 was Apartheid era South Africa, 1980s Bensonhurst, or 1950's Deep South where it's a crime for a Black kid to be walking around a neighborhood.

The only low-lives are people who view his death as so trivial that they can't acknowledge that he was tried,found guilty and executed for crimes that he didn't commit.

I totally agree with you. TM was minding his own business. I hate to disappoint my fellow conservatives but Zimmerman was in the wrong. He needs to pay for the murder of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman followed him, profiled him and picked a fight with him but lost the fight and decided to shoot him. He didn't even need hospital attention because it wasn't that serious. Racism is alive and well in America but just as bad as the 50's. It's just now you have in the closet racist bastards.

I may have missed when the facts came out that it was shown for sure that the fight was started by Zimmerman? Please help me with these facts and not opinions or tales.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: fathersson] #725854
07/12/13 09:23 AM
07/12/13 09:23 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

There have been so many versions it is hard to tell. I also think it is difficult to conceive of what is meant by who started the fight. I would think that Trayvon Martin landed the first blow in the physical confrontation, but that was only after he had been followed by an armed man in a car, who against all advice and training got out of the car to confront him. So does that act "start the fight?"

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: dontomasso] #725856
07/12/13 09:37 AM
07/12/13 09:37 AM
S
stern49 Offline OP
Underboss
stern49  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Zimmerman = Coward

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: dontomasso] #725867
07/12/13 10:39 AM
07/12/13 10:39 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
There have been so many versions it is hard to tell. I also think it is difficult to conceive of what is meant by who started the fight. I would think that Trayvon Martin landed the first blow in the physical confrontation, but that was only after he had been followed by an armed man in a car, who against all advice and training got out of the car to confront him. So does that act "start the fight?"

DT I am understanding what you have posted...BUT (don't you all just hate that word ... But)
my first thought is how would Martin even know he was carrying a gun? and If he did why would you go near a man with a gun when you were unarmed.

NEXT, I did not see one thing and I may have missed it during the court facts- where it said any thing about Zimmerman ever aproached Martin or confronting him. He was told that he wasn't needed to follow him and even if he kept doing it that isn't against any law it was just advise as you posted? or a reason to be attacked. If Martin was so fearful why not avoid the person he feared enough to strike out on?

Again we go back to your statement that he had training? I must have missed that point also. What training did he have and where did he get it from that would make any difference in what he did? He wasn't employed by the housing divison or any instruction by a supervisor. I have to ask was he a part of a KNOWN Organized Group or was this just a label but on him ?

The real question which was not answer in a proven fact is WHO CONFORNTED WHO and WHO STRUCK WHO FIRST?
No maybe storys or Opinion on how it may or may not have gone down in different peoples minds. Convict a person with facts and real evidence not twisting things in the court of public opinion.

Peace to you all. cool

Last edited by fathersson; 07/12/13 10:57 AM.

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: SC] #725870
07/12/13 10:42 AM
07/12/13 10:42 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Your not alone SC. For God's sake. mad Look at the title of this thread and look what it has become about, even tho we are discussing the Zimmerman trial in the crime/justice thread. All the racists coming out of the closet to say they are NOT racist.

If you don't like a thread, don't like the thought of Trayvon's grandfather being a respected Marine while being Black, then don't post here. mad

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/12/13 10:44 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: fathersson] #725874
07/12/13 10:59 AM
07/12/13 10:59 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: fathersson

Training: Zimmerman had taken a number of criminology and criminal law courses in his efforts to become a cop. He denied this in one interview, but it came out in the trial that he had received training.
DT I am understanding what you have posted...BUT (don't you all just hate that word ... But)
my first thought is how would Martin even know he was carrying a gun? and If he did why would you go near a man with a gun when you were unarmed.

NEXT, I did not see one thing and I may have missed it during the court facts- where it said any thing about Zimmerman ever aproached Martin or confronting him. He was told that he wasn't needed to follow him and even if he kept doing it that isn't against any law it was just advise as you posted? or a reason to be attacked. If Martin was so fearful why not avoid the person he feared enough to strike out on?

Again we go back to your statement that he had training? I must have missed that point also. What training did he have and where did he get it from that would make any difference in what he did? He wasn't employed by the housing divison or any instruction by a supervisor. I have to ask was he a part of a KNOWN Organized Group or was this just a label but on him ?

The real question which was not answer in a proven fact is WHO CONFORNTED WHO and WHO STRUCK WHO FIRST?
No maybe storys or Opinion on how it may or may not have gone down in different peoples minds. Convict a person with facts and real evidence not twisting things in the court of public opinion.

Signed no sheets in my closet wink
Peace to you all. cool

Zimmerman had taken several classes in criminologhy and criminal law in an effort to train himself to become a cop.

Zimmerman told the 911 operator when he saw Martin "these mother F*cking punks always get away."

Zimmerman knew he was armed.

Zimmerman was in a car.

When he saw Martin approach the car Zimmerman did not drive away he got out.

Martin threw the first punch as best as I can tell.

But why does an armed man get out of his car in this situation?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: dontomasso] #725876
07/12/13 11:01 AM
07/12/13 11:01 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Martin's grandfather was a decorated Marine? This cannot be true. I have documentation that his grandfather was born and grew up in Kenya. He is an obvious fraud. I will reveal my proof in good time.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #725880
07/12/13 11:27 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Your not alone SC. For God's sake. mad Look at the title of this thread and look what it has become about, even tho we are discussing the Zimmerman trial in the crime/justice thread. All the racists coming out of the closet to say they are NOT racist.

If you don't like a thread, don't like the thought of Trayvon's grandfather being a respected Marine while being Black, then don't post here. mad

TIS

I am sorry TIS if the two threads kind of criss cross over each other. But it wouldn't be the first time threads have gone off in another direction. Maybe these should be combined as some boards do?
Very often a person posts to another persons post and not staying on the threads topic

My question is this...and I mean this in a nice way.

Why BRAND people Racists? and what makes anytime feel that even a Racist person doesn't have a right to an opinion.
So..a person make a remark or a slur and all of sudden anything else that come out of their mouth is wrong and untrue? Their veiws become null and void?

Is that how we discount other opinions now? Not with facts but branding them?

Or if I don't go to church ot worship a God I am wrong in my views? Or if you brand me Poor are my views not as accepted as the rich people?

Why accuse someones views as such, isn't that now almost a slur in it self now?

I say don't argue, correct or confront another poster if you are going to cry foul at the least little heat that pops up.
You join in to the mud hole, please don't anyone cry when their clothes get soiled!

These are the type of subjects that are in General topic that will bring this type of posts we all know that. In fact if people are telling the truth that is why they come in here for some of the action and debate!

and some people hold a gruge or have a chip on their shoulders after posting against another. If thats the case then you get what you have given and stop all the whining that comes out after. ( People not you TIS)

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #725881
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

TIS

Excuse me but who's racist here? I haven't seen any posts that could be taken as racist at all. Do all the liberals wanna throw that card out there but is anyone going to admit that this was partially martins fault and that this kid wasn't innocent by any stretch of the imagination. You all just feel guilty when you shouldn't

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #725883
07/12/13 11:31 AM
07/12/13 11:31 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I think the racists know who they are. I'll only say if the shoe fits.........

smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #725886
07/12/13 11:49 AM
07/12/13 11:49 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

smile

TIS

I certainly hope you're not calling me a racist. Just because I don't believe George Zimmerman should be guilty of murder doesn't make me a racist

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: dontomasso] #725887
07/12/13 11:50 AM
07/12/13 11:50 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: fathersson

Training: Zimmerman had taken a number of criminology and criminal law courses in his efforts to become a cop. He denied this in one interview, but it came out in the trial that he had received training.

Signed no sheets in my closet wink
Peace to you all. cool

Zimmerman had taken several classes in criminologhy and criminal law in an effort to train himself to become a cop.

Zimmerman told the 911 operator when he saw Martin "these mother F*cking punks always get away."

Zimmerman knew he was armed.

Zimmerman was in a car.

When he saw Martin approach the car Zimmerman did not drive away he got out.

Martin threw the first punch as best as I can tell.

But why does an armed man get out of his car in this situation?

So how does his classes make what he did any more wrong in what had happen?

For what I know and have seen the car was no where near where all this happened...Correct me if I am wrong. Boy I must be missing a whole bunch of stuff. when did Martin ever apporach the car?

What does Zimmerman knowing that he was armmed have to do with anything. He didn't just walk up and shoot him, and then cry that he was attacked. As many of you know I often carry and am well trained that doesn't make me wrong in a conflict. Or take any rights away because I carry. Only when I use my weapon that it comes into play on what and how I used it at THAT POINT ONLY>
WHEN DID MARTIN APPROCH THE CAR_ was that recorded in the court readings? and prove to be fact or just someones opinion of what could of happened? that now become fact because someone read in somewhere?

My understand was that he left the car and started walking around, at that time Martin can out of a darken area Which Zimmerman thought was some bushes) and confronted Zimmerman? Right or am I off here? Saying something like you are going to die tonight? or something....

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #725889
07/12/13 11:54 AM
07/12/13 11:54 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

smile

TIS

But do tell me what you think about what I asked about their views? Does that null and void them?

Last edited by fathersson; 07/12/13 03:30 PM.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725895
07/12/13 12:08 PM
07/12/13 12:08 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Since when have people become so sensitive if you even say the word black! People today assume you're racist if you go against a black person (like this case). I even heard people saying you're racist if you didn't want Obama to be President! How dumb is that? Toughen up people!!!

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 07/12/13 12:09 PM.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Frank_Nitti] #725934
07/12/13 03:32 PM
07/12/13 03:32 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
What worked then and what town was burned down? The only burning that took place in Birmingham was in 1963 when the KKK bombed a black church that killed 4 little black girls. I assume the city burning you're referring to is the Watts Riots of 1965. Bull Connor's tactics in Birmingham were aimed at protestors, many of them women and children as young as 8, and they most certainly did not work, as it was an international scandal and the beginning of the end of Jim Crow South, and Civil Rights was passed a year later. You might not sound quite as ignorant if you had even a high school history education.

I wasn't referring to that specific time but black riots in general, i.e. Watts, LA, etc.

Originally Posted By: "The Italian Stallionette

That's just it. You libs throw the racist charge out so much that it's become meaningless.

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

I certainly hope you're not calling me a racist. Just because I don't believe George Zimmerman should be guilty of murder doesn't make me a racist

As annoying as it is, this is good in a way, since it shows everyone what I've been saying about all the liberal hacks on this board. It's not me just blowing smoke.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/12/13 03:34 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725940
07/12/13 03:50 PM
07/12/13 03:50 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
I don't agree with some things you believe in ivy but I'm also not in total agreement with the left side of this board either. Pardon my language everyone, but what the fuck did I say that could be translated as racist? I've already had Lilo and TIS call me racist, SC says he could open a laundry store with the white sheets here. Where does it end?? I got my opinion on this thing and just because I believe George Zimmerman should not be convicted with murder does not make me racist. And to the liberals, why should you feel guilted into feeling sorry for this kid? This is 2013, not 1953, it's a hyped up media case. Zimmerman was in the wrong too, but to paint Martin as an innocent victim? No fuckin way

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 07/12/13 03:52 PM.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #725944
07/12/13 04:05 PM
07/12/13 04:05 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
I don't agree with some things you believe in ivy but I'm also not in total agreement with the left side of this board either. Pardon my language everyone, but what the fuck did I say that could be translated as racist? I've already had Lilo and TIS call me racist, SC says he could open a laundry store with the white sheets here. Where does it end?? I got my opinion on this thing and just because I believe George Zimmerman should not be convicted with murder does not make me racist. And to the liberals, why should you feel guilted into feeling sorry for this kid? This is 2013, not 1953, it's a hyped up media case. Zimmerman was in the wrong too, but to paint Martin as an innocent victim? No fuckin way

On issues of race, the race card has always been the easy way out for liberals. They figure if they can label you a racist, even if they know it's not true, they've basically won the battle. It's both dishonest and lazy.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725948
07/12/13 04:14 PM
07/12/13 04:14 PM
The ridge
Lilange Offline
Made Member
Lilange  Offline
Made Member
The ridge
Political correctness is a huge problem today.

"You come at the king you best not miss"-Omar
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Lilange] #725950
07/12/13 04:24 PM
07/12/13 04:24 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
NEWS FLASH: In this Country, The truth is irrelevant to any major issue. All that matters is "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" which overrides all logic, facts, statistic etc.

Political Correctness has caused reversed discrimination in many, many areas in this Country. Most People can't handle the truth.

Political Correctness is the enemy and cancer of this once fine Country.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/12/13 04:27 PM.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Chicago] #725953
07/12/13 04:39 PM
07/12/13 04:39 PM
The ridge
Lilange Offline
Made Member
Lilange  Offline
Made Member
The ridge
Originally Posted By: Chicago
NEWS FLASH: In this Country, The truth is irrelevant to any major issue. All that matters is "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" which overrides all logic, facts, statistic etc.

Political Correctness has caused reversed discrimination in many, many areas in this Country. Most People can't handle the truth.

Political Correctness is the enemy and cancer of this once fine Country.

That's why it's a huge problem!

Last edited by Lilange; 07/12/13 04:40 PM.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725956
07/12/13 04:50 PM
07/12/13 04:50 PM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
Am NOT AT ALL a conservative or a Republican but find all this PC bullshit as racism from the Left...Trayvon did not deserve to die but was no damn angel. He just decided to haul off and whale on the wrong guy. Should Zimmerman have been following him after the cops told him to back off?? NO...Is Trayvon guilty of uttering racial slurs as well???? YES...Did things escalate in a way they should not have escalated??? YES...Manslaughter MAYBE AND THATS A BIG MAYBE cuz Trayvon beat the ish out of Zimmerman. Murder One??? NEVER !!!!!!!!!! That charge wa a f*cking joke

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: 12thStreet] #725957
07/12/13 05:02 PM
07/12/13 05:02 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Have no fear, Political Correctness is here.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: 12thStreet] #725959
07/12/13 05:05 PM
07/12/13 05:05 PM
The ridge
Lilange Offline
Made Member
Lilange  Offline
Made Member
The ridge
Originally Posted By: 12thStreet
Am NOT AT ALL a conservative or a Republican but find all this PC bullshit as racism from the Left...Trayvon did not deserve to die but was no damn angel. He just decided to haul off and whale on the wrong guy. Should Zimmerman have been following him after the cops told him to back off?? NO...Is Trayvon guilty of uttering racial slurs as well???? YES...Did things escalate in a way they should not have escalated??? YES...Manslaughter MAYBE AND THATS A BIG MAYBE cuz Trayvon beat the ish out of Zimmerman. Murder One??? NEVER !!!!!!!!!! That charge wa a f*cking joke

100% the law is the law. Stand your ground, that trayvon gave him a beaten broke his nose

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Lilange] #725963
07/12/13 05:20 PM
07/12/13 05:20 PM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
Lilange, that's why I feel that even manslaughter is a stretch...Zimmerman was defending himself

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: 12thStreet] #725965
07/12/13 05:25 PM
07/12/13 05:25 PM
The ridge
Lilange Offline
Made Member
Lilange  Offline
Made Member
The ridge
Originally Posted By: 12thStreet
Lilange, that's why I feel that even manslaughter is a stretch...Zimmerman was defending himself

12th street I couldn't agree more.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725983
07/12/13 06:06 PM
07/12/13 06:06 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
123, Nobody said that saying Zimmerman isn't a murderer is racist. I don't think he's a murderer, either. I don't think he woke up that morning and decided to hunt down a young black man. Do I think he should be held responsible for Trayvon Martin's death, though? Damn straight, I do.

However, I still would like someone to tell me what Trayvon did THAT NIGHT that was criminal and alerted Zimmerman to call the police. He was walking home from the store after buying candy. If he was high, which I don't know, how did Zimmerman know this? Did Zimmerman also know about anything Trayvon may or may not have done in the past? Just by seeing him walk down the street?

And yes, there was obviously a confrontation between the two, and it obviously became physical. However, if every fist fight ended in someone being shot, then that would be a huge problem in this country, wouldn't it? Bars and high school parking lots would be awash with dead bodies. From reading about his injuries, I don't believe that George Zimmerman's life was in imminent danger and that's what defines self-defense. Therefore, he needs to pay for what he did. Murder? No, but he deserves to go to jail.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725988
07/12/13 06:16 PM
07/12/13 06:16 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
I gotta be honest. The fact they are still deliberating is bad for zimmy. I thought this deliberation would be a couple hours tops. Zimmy should be worried.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725993
07/12/13 06:27 PM
07/12/13 06:27 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Zimmerman = Coward

LOL. Right, so if you are getting you're ass handed to you and it looks like your going to get beat either to death or to the point where you are permanently damaged physically and mentally, you would just allow it to keep going? Sounds like your the coward bud.
For those of us who were raised to stand up for ourselves, ie, by a father with some balls, my friend, I dont know what we are, but we sure as fuck aint cowards.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 07/12/13 06:32 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #726000
07/12/13 06:54 PM
07/12/13 06:54 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Zimmerman = Coward

LOL.
For those of us who were raised to stand up for ourselves, ie, by a father with some balls, my friend, I dont know what we are, but we sure as fuck aint cowards.

When confronted by danger/a stranger following him around,Trayvon Martin....could have chosen to fight or take flight.

Does him choosing to fight equate to him "standing up for himself" to you? Or does that distinction only exist for "guys like you"

-------------------------------------------------

He's the one who really stood up for himself

Guy with a loaded gun, deciding to confront a kid is not standing up for himself....he's picking a fight knowing that he has the advantage when it's all said and done.

Last edited by getthesenets; 07/12/13 06:56 PM.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull